The Only Promise You Didn't Mean

I opened my eyes. I and Alex were sleeping on sofa. We slept on sofa only!
My head is on his shoulder! 
Ouch! He would be in pain when he'll wake up. He's holding my hands. My hands are squeezed totally entangled with his. They are freezed! I slowly took my hands out from his. And took my head up from his shoulder.
He must be in pain! I started the blow slightly on his shoulder!

"What are you doing?"

I got startled.

"You… Your shoulder must be paining! I slept on it whole night."

"Your hands must be paining.  I hold it whole night. Let me blow it."

He took my hand and raise over his lips.

"It isn't paining. It isn't."

"Then it's also not painful to me, my pretty love."

I smiled.
I got up from sofa. But he pulled me towards him. I sat on his lap.

"What!" I asked!

"Nothing. I was just checking my beautiful girlfriend!"

"Stop checking me out. And go get ready! Today is your exam result. You have to go to college to see professor! And let me go too. I've to go to shooting site. It's my last day there."

"Such a typical wife!" He said in low voice. But i heard.

"What! Did you say something?" I asked raising my eyebrows! 

"No. No. Nothing My Love. Go and Get ready. Should I help you out in getting ready?"

"Shut ap!" I got up and went into my room.

Omg! When he is in mood,then he doesn't even think once about me! He just goes on with his flirt! I was becoming red on thinking about him again and again.
His touch. His eyes. His lips.
I don't know what will happen when I'll taste them again! 

I got ready and reached the shooting site.
Today with Charlie there was a female lead,Ellie for the final Ad shoot. She was as beautiful as handsome Charlie is. They were a couple maybe! I don't know whether she is Charlie's girlfriend or not!

They were sitting together and reading scripts. I went there and said Hi to Charlie.
He smiled and said Hello back.
He and Ellie got ready for their shoot.

Shooting ended. I went to Charlie for a final goodbye. I don't know if we'll meet each other again or not. But he became a good client, in fact a good friend of mine.

"Hi Charlie! Are you busy?" I knocked over his open door and asked.

"Ya. Please come in." He said with a smile.

"So. The shooting is over. And my work too. I really enjoyed your company in this whole project. So glad I met you."

"Not Yet!"

"What do you mean?"

"You are joining my company. I loved your work. So I asked my Dad. He is a fashion designer. And I showed him your work and he loved it. So Welcome to my company Miss. Michelle Kapoor. "

I… I was so shocked! So happy!

"Really? You mean a job. A permanent job?! You're not kidding right?"

"I'm not kidding. You're selected. And this is your confirmation letter. "

I opened the letter. What?!

"You! You are the son of my professor? Omg! That's why he said me that this project is important. Because it was his son's first project! I'm so happy. "