❣Love Never Hurts You❣

This fragrance of perfume...
It's his favorite perfume. It's him. I can feel him.
The man who just crossed my path was moving over the lift. I rushed towards the lift. Before I could see his face, A Nurse grabbed my hand.
"Mam. We need this medicine for the patient you brought."
"His mom is here. I was just leaving."
"Yes. But patient gained his consciousness so his mother is in the room."
"Oh okay. I'll bring it and give it to them."
"Thank you mam. Pharmacy is that side."
She pointed over left. And that went towards the right side!
I missed it. No problem. If it's him, I'll definitely find him.
I took the medicines and went up to his room.
No one was there outside. I guess She's in.
I opened the door and my heart started beating faster. I felt as if, it will just come out of my chest.
"What are you doing here Alex?"
He was shocked and silent.
"I asked something! Will be stay quiet like you did last time?"
"Do you guys know each other? He is my friend." The man on the bed spoke up.
"So, I called you right? How come you are here? You were in London right?"
I waited for 2 minutes. He was still silent. Looking straight in my eyes.
I shaked his shoulders.
"Are you even listening to me Alex?"
"Whattt! What do you want? I didn't go to London. Happy?"
He shouted like hell.
"And now you are shouting? Are you serious? You lied to me about London and now You are here. All these months where you here? Why didn't you tell me? Well, we just broke up right. Then why didn't you tell your mom about it? She was so happy for you and YOU!"
"I don't know why the hell I'm talking to you because you are still silent. So you know what? Remain Silent. Stay Silent. Forever. Stupid!"
I put the medicines on the table and left from there.
I ran as fast as I could out of that hospital.
Tears started rolling down my cheeks.
Why did he do it? All the questions remained questions. New questions summed up with the old ones!
Why was he here and not in London? Why didn't he told me or his mom or anyone? Why?
I received a call from unknown number.
"Hello."
"Hy Michelle. This is me. Alex's friend. The one whom you helped today."
"If you are going to talk about him then I'm not interested. I'm hanging up."
"No wait. Michelle. Meera Kapoor."
"What? What did you just called me? Meera Kapoor. How do you know my real name?"
"That's why I called you. To tell you everything. Why did he left you and what happened on that day."
"Which day?"
"Your accident. I did it. "
"What?"
I was so shocked!
I rushed to catch a cab. I need to see him.
How can someone be so stupid.
I give the address to the driver and he took me to his place.
I knocked the door and he opened it.
I jumped over him and hugged him as tight as I could. He wrapped his arms around my waist.
"How stupid you were! How dare you to leave me for such a stupid thing. I hate you damn it." I started while crying.
"Then what are you doing in my arms?" He said laughing.
"Don't you dare laughing or else I'll kick your dumb ass."
"Really?"
"I love you Alex. I missed you."
He put me down and touched my cheeks.
His touch. I missed it so much.
"I'm so sorry for what happened. I didn't knew what to do. That night. When we are together. After you slept, your sister called me. I didn't picked up the call but the photo in her Caller ID, it was a familiar face. I got shocked. I ruined your life Michelle. How would I live with you. I... I..."
I kissed him on his lips.
"Shut ap! You didn't do anything wrong okay. That accident. Your friend did it. Not you. And the accident occured because of me. I came across the road suddenly. The car tried to stop but it was too fast so... You didn't do anything wrong so stop saying that."
"But If I'd not say him to drive that car then You'd be different. Your face would be different. You would be Meera Kapoor not Michelle Kapoor."
"I love Michelle Kapoor. I love who I am. And I love what your love made me. If I would be Meera Kapoor then think what would have happen to us? It wouldn't change anything. I would come in your life in any other way and we would be still together just like we are now. Do you understand? So shut ap and love me."
He hugged me tightly.
"I love you. And I missed you so so soo much. I'm so sorry to leave you all alone there for these many years"
"It's okay."
My phone buzzed.
"Mom's calling. Omg. It's so late. Ugh!"
Alex took my phone and picked it up.
"Hey! What..."
"Hello Michelle. Where are you?"
"Hey aunt. I'm Michelle's future husband and I'm going to marry your pretty daughter tomorrow itself. My mom has already said Yes. I just want your answer. And I'm sure you will not say No."
"Wait. Whose this? Where is my daughter? Who are you?"
"Mom! He's the one to whom you wanted me to marry."
"But you told us that Sam has a girlfriend."
"What you were going to marry that Sam?" Alex said loudly!
"No. They thought about it. I said no! Come on I only love you."
"Michelle. Whose this guy tell me."
"Mom! Seriously you don't recognise him. It's Alex."
"What? Alex and You? Marriage? How? When did you fall in love?"
"Ummm. Long back Aunt. So ya. We are coming home today and I'm calling my family too. And tomorrow we are marrying."
"Oh my god. This is amazing. I never thought this would happen. I'm so happy right now. Come home fast."
We reached home and mom hugged us as soon as she opened the door.

Next Day,
Mom,Dad,Mother-in-law,Father-in-law, and the two bridegrooms. All were watching two brides in white gowns coming to them with a shining Smile on their face.
I stand in front of Alex.
"I Sam Cruiz, take you Preeti D'Souza to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times, in sickness and in health. I will love and honor you all the days of my life."
"I Preeti D'Souza take you Sam Cruiz to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times, in sickness and in health. I will love and honor you all the days of my life."
And both of them shared a kiss with a smile on their face.
"Close your eyes please!"
I widen up my eyes.
"What!?"
"I told you to close your eyes not to widen it!"
I closed my eyes.
"Okay. Now you can open it."
I opened it and Alex... He was on his knees holding a diamond ring with a pearl on it. The curves had MAMAMAMAMA written on it.
"It is really really pretty."
"Would You Like To Be Mine Forever and Ever Miss. Meera Kapoor?"
"Yes, Alex Singh."
He wore me the ring and my eyes were filled with tears.
From taking me out from that dreadful past to becoming my husband. This life span would be memorable for me. And Thank You God for always making me strong. Strong enough to wait for him.
"I Alex Singh, take my love Meera Kapoor to be my wife. I promise to be true to you in good times, in sickness and in health. I will love and honor you all the days of my life."
A smile came over our shining faces.
"I Meera Kapoor take my forever and ever love Alex Singh to be my husband. I promise to be true to you in good times, in sickness and in health. I will love and honor you all the days of my life."
Everyone clapped for us and gave blessings.
Love never lose. Love may hurt you. But for some time. After that, Love can even cure you.
Eventually, you will come to understand that love heals everything, and love is all there is.

On 1st month anniversary,

"Alex, do you want a baby?"
"Of course I want."
"Congratulations. You are gonna be a father soon."
"What? Really? That the best anniversary give for me. Yaaay. I love you so much."
He hugged me softly.
"I love you too."

So VIEWERS & READERS. THAT'S IT FOR THIS STORY. I HOPE YOU LOVED IT. THANK YOU.❤
I'M NOT SURE WHEN I'LL STAT NEXT STORY, BUT I'LL SOON I GUESS!