My First First Love

I can feel who's the voice is. It's Jack!
He hold my arms tightly and turned me around.

"I asked you something. Who the hell are you? What are you speaking?"

"None of your business."

"It is my business. You are saying lies to my friend and it's none of my business. Who the hell are you?"

"Lie! And Me! We very well know who is lying to Alex. About Me. About Meera. About everything you did to me!"

"What the hell are you saying? I don't even know you. And Meera! That shit left me because I don't want to do anything further with her. She want to fuck me damn it!"

I got so angry that I fucking slapped him!

"Just mind your words Jack!"

"What are you guys doing? We are in the canteen! Michelle. Why did you slapped him? He's saying truth!" Alex said from back.

"What? You... You are believing him!" I screamed to Alex

"Yes. Why? He's my best friend. I have to believe him! No matter what!" Alex screamed back

"You can believe a friend who says truth. Not the one who is a fucking liar!"

"Shut ap! Don't you dare test my presence!" Jack hold my hand and pulled me towards him with an angry face.

"Otherwise! What will you do? Will you again come and create a scene in my house? Will you again find someone too close to me and sleep with her? Just like you did to before!" I said in a very loud voice.

"What? M...?"

"Yes. I'm Meera! That Meera who's life is destroyed just because of you. That Meera who has not smiled from the last 6 years. That Meera who was dead when her Mom had a heart attack just because of you! Jack! I... I fucking hate you. From the bottom of my heart!"

I... I was about to break. I can't fucking cry in front of him. I ran from there. I messed up everything! I revealed my identity to him! Now he will surely do something after this! Ahhh!!! Why didn't I control my anger! Shit!!!!!

I bought 10 Budweiser(beer) and sat on a bench at the beach near my house. Different different songs were going on at the beach. All I can listen is the sad one.

🎶Everytime I close my eyes,
Oh I always see those eyes!
So I wanted to forget
All the days since we first met!
If this isn't real,
Someone wake me from this dream! Please!🎶

I started drinking them one by one continuously. I don't wanna go home today. I... I don't want to see Alex. How can he trust him, without even thinking about Meera? Well why would he think about Meera? Meera is nobody for him. It's just a girl Jack told him about. He thinks I... I'm the one who told Jack to fuck him! I can't even see him! I hate myself to let them know that I'm Meera! I hate myself! I...
I... I fell on the bench. I lied on it. I closed my eyes. When I opened it, I saw him. Alex. I was on his lap. He was watching me. Blinking his eyes. I lifted my finger and touched his forehead to check if I'm not dreaming! He is there.

"Why... Why are you here Alex? Go to your dearest friend!"

"Why are you here Michelle? Why are you drinking so much. You drank 7 cans of beer! How can you drink so much!"

"My wish! Why do you care? Go to your friend! Your best friend! Who is everything for you. Who is always right for you."

He remained silent. He was just watching me.

"Alex. Why did you trust him so much? Why didn't you care about Meera? Why didn't you try to find out about Meera? Do you even know what he did to me! He tried to sleep with me. And when I refused to do it to me, he slept with my best friend. She didn't know that he was my boyfriend. And when I got to know I broke up with him. And I broke my friendship with my best friend. I can't feel the same as before in this friendship. I felt as if I'm done with this life. But then my Di. She supported me. I somehow handled myself. But then, he came to my house at night. It... It was 8 pm. I... I still can't breathe when it's 8pm in the clock."
I started crying. Tears were rolling down my eyes.
He rubbed the tears from my cheeks.