The Dreadful Past

I went to college next day to know about the next assignment. 
Ohhh! It states
"Dear Students,
      All of you did great in the last assignment.  With that, You have to get a kid with you which must be above 5 years. Make us sure, it's a great happy family on the stage. 

      The key to success is to focus your conscious mind on everything. So Be Conscious.  Do Great."

Alex called me.
"Hey!"

"Hy!"

"Where are you?"

"I'm on my way to home. I'll reach soon. Do you need something?"

"No. What's your new assignment?"

"I have to find a kid. The Kid should be more than 5 years."

"No worries. I've one."

"Who?"

"Angel. She is here with her parents. Bring some fruits on your way. And some chocolates too."

"Okay. Bye."

I reached home after buying fruits and chocolates.
A girl came to open the door. She looks around 6-7 year old. Black curly hair. Black eyes. Fair skin.Just like an Angel.

"Meera Di! Meera Di!" She said while running towards me.

"Angel!" I said in a low voice.

What! Is she my Angel? The Angel I gave name? 
Fuckkk!!! Why is she here? Shittt! Her family is here too. That means… He… He will be here too.
No… No ways. I… I don't want to see him. 

Angel hold my hands and took me in.
I saw there was no one on the sofa.
Maybe everyone left till now. I felt relaxed. I took a sigh!

"Are you tired?" Alex came to me.

"Yes. A bit."

"Let me help you."

He took the fruits and kept it in the kitchen.
I gave a chocolate to Angel.
Angel smiled. 
She is hell cute. Just like she was before.
I hugged her.

"I missed you Angel." I said in a low voice.

"You should take rest." Alex told me.

"Ya. I'll.  She's cute."

"Yes. I know. I even talked to her parents about your assignment.  And they agreed too."

"What?"

"Ya. I show them my pictures and they were so impressed that they agreed in a second."

Shit! I… I have to see him then!
Why! Why this happens to me! Ugh!!! I hate to see him. It's been 6 years. I've not seen him. 
Meera! Don't worry.  He'll not recognize you. Stay normal. Take a deep breath. Relax!

I took a deep breath and start moving towards my room. I didn't even realized there was water near the bathroom. My leg got slipped. I felt like I'll fall but…
When I opened my eyes, I was… Shit!!! The thing I didn't want is going on with me. I was in arms of him. He… He just had a shower. His wet hair… The droplets were falling over his chest. He didn't wore a shirt. He… Why the fuck am I thinking this? His touch after 6 fucking years. It still make me crazy. After all that he did to me, I  can't forgive him. I should not think this.
He… He is watching me. Straight in my eyes. Maybe he's thinking about me. To kiss! To Fuck just like he did earlier with… This disgusting touch of his on my back. He's still the same. Fucking shit!

I got up and went in my room without saying anything to him. I locked myself.
My heart! It still flutters for that bastard! I hate this feeling. Why is he here! Why he has to be Alex's friend from this whole world? I… I can't stay here anymore. Atleast not untill he's here! Otherwise  I'll not control myself and will mess up everything!
I pack a pair of clothes in my bag and opened the door. I went out.