New Beginnings {Karma x Reade...

By prettynezuko

A girl named Y/N Y/L/N, who recently moved to Japan from America, attends to Kunugigaoka Junior High School... More

AUTHORS NOTE!
Prologue
New School
Classes
Midterms
Your time
New Student
New Gym Teacher
Pool day
Study's
Test day
Island Time
Assassination time
Hault
Karmas time
Nagisas Time
Test of Courage
Summer Festival
Pudding
Cell Phones
Reaper
Birthday
Girls Night
Secrets revealed
Sides
Date Night
Space
Valentines Day
Yearbook
Happy Birthday Koro Sensei
Mom
Goodbye, Koro Sensei
A/N

Ramen, Movies, and Dates

662 17 2
By prettynezuko

YN POV

After the whole split thing with the class, we all got ready to go home since it took a whole day.

"So if we are getting kit kat's today, I think you should pay since you lost," I recommended Karma.

"Well in my defense you lost first because you gave up."

"Yea but you lost the whole thing."

We kept on arguing back and forth about who had to pay, but Karma gave up and paid for the kit kat.

After securing the bag, we ate it while walking to my house.

"Hey Karma, why did you give up? I mean you could've won." I asked.

"I saw that determination in Nagisa's eyes. Plus, he did my own thing against me." Karma replied.

"That was very nice of you. Do you know what we should do? We should go out and eat! Eat... Ramen!" I suggested.

"You always eat ramen. You'll probably get a heart attack on how much ramen you eat." Karma says.

"Okay and? Ramen is my comfort food." I huffed.

"I know a good ramen place. We can go there." Karma says.

"You lead the way!"

While we were walking, I started to get suspicious. It was like we were walking to Karmas's place. When we got to our destination, we were in front of a house.

Karmas house.

"I thought we were getting ramen? Wait! Let me guess. Are we eating at your place and you are cooking the ramen?" I guessed.

"Yea we are. I hope you don't mind." Karma says.

"I don't want to miss your cooking! Come on let's go, I'm starving." I said while dragging him into his house.

When we were at his house, I picked the movie that we should watch together. I picked the best kid movie ever.

Toy Story 3.

When Karma finished killing the ramen, he brought up the bowl and placed it right in front of me.

"So, we are watching Toy Story 3?" He asked in confusion.

"Yes! It's one of the best movies ever."

"You have one weird movie taste," Karma says.

"Oh, I know."

THIRD PERSON POV

After the movie, Y/N was laying on Karma's shoulder since she was getting tired. He didn't mind. When the movie ended, she was already passed out on Karma's shoulder.

"Oh Y/N, you are going to be the death of me," Karma says while putting her hair behind her ear.

Karma didn't want to move so she won't wake up. So Karma just slept there as well.

TIME SKIP

It was morning and Y/N woke up first. She looked up and noticed she was laying on the couch.

'Did I fall asleep here? I hope I was not bothersome.' Y/N thought to herself.

Y/N got up from the couch and made her way to the kitchen. If he isn't awake yet, at least she could cook for him.

Y/N simply made eggs and bacon. She didn't want to go full out. After cooking she went looking around for Karma. She first went to Karma's room.

"Karma are you in here?" She says while opening the door.

Upon opening the door, she saw Karma shirtless.

She took a gulp and kept the door open.

"Um, I cooked some food and if you want to eat, there's a plate on the counter." She said

"Okay, I'll be out in a second."

She closed the door and took a seat. While she was eating, Karma came out of his room and sat down.

"Thanks for the food."

After they were done eating, they both cleaned up the kitchen. Y/N wanted to go home because she felt dirty and wanted to shower.

"Hey, redhead. I'm going to go back to my place now. I feel pretty dirty and I want to shower." She explained.

"Alright. Before you leave, do you want to go out later?" Karma asked.

"What do you mean by going out?"

"I mean like a date."

Y/N stopped for a second. 'A date?' she thought.

"Oh. Sure why not." She replied in a nonchalant tone, but inside her stomach was doing twenty thousand backflips.

"Okay see you later," Karma says and Y/N made her way out of his house.

Once Y/N was outside she was so excited. She was like a little girl getting ready to go over to her friend's house for the first time.

When Y/N was home, all she can think about is what she should wear. She doesn't even know where they are going to go.

After Y/N thought of that, Karma texted her saying that they were going to an aquarium. Y/N liked that idea since this would be her first time at an aquarium.

Y/N put on some casual clothes that fit her body nicely. She let her h/c hair flow down. She still wore the necklace that Karma had given her and had put on some earrings.

As Y/N was putting on her shoes, she heard a knock on the door.

Third Person POV

Y/N went to the door and saw Karma waiting.

"I was thinking if you want to go to a cafe first before we go to the aquarium. Is that alright?" He asks.

"Of course! I would never turn down free food." She says.

They made their way to the cafe and Y/! found a seat while Karma was ordering their food.

"What does one person do while waiting for food?" She asks herself.

Y/N decided to just stay on her phone the whole time and wait for Karma to come back.

Y/N POV

While scrolling social media I heard someone come into my seat.

"Ah, you are here with the food. Finally!" I said while putting down my phone. When I looked up, I didn't see Karma. It was Koro Sensei.

"what the. Koro Sensei why are you here?" I said in shock. How did Koro Sensei even know I was here?

"Oh well, The strawberry shortcake here is delicious! And when I came here, I also saw you and Karma together. Are you guys on a date?" He asked.

"Uh well, yea," I replied.

"Well then. That's splendid! I need to write this down!" Koro Sensei says excitingly. "I should get going before your date comes and try to assassinate me! Don't do anything bad!"

Before I can say bye, Koro Sensei left in a flash.

"Huh weird. He followed us all the way here, just to talk to me for a second." I said to myself. Right after I said that Karma took a seat.

"What did I miss?" Karma questioned.

"Koro Sensei just came in and talked to me," I told him, honestly.

"Really? Does he know about our date?" Karma asked.

"Yea he does. It's not like it mattered anyways." I said to him. He nodded his head.

I took my strawberry shortcake and it tasted delicious! It was creamy and the strawberries tasted fresh. I fell in love with it. Koro Sensei was right.

"This is so good. I can eat tens of these." I exclaimed. Karma laughed at my response.

"You look like a monster eating that," Karma says while laughing.

"Hey! This strawberry shortcake is amazing!" I defended myself.

"You got some on your face." Karma pointed out.

"HAH? WHERE?" I shouted while wiping my lips.

"It's not even near your lips. Here I'll help you." Karma says. He grabs a tissue and leans over the table. He wiped away the food on my cheek.

I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"You know, you could've just told me where it was. I could've wiped it myself." I said.

"And what would be the fun of that?" Karma replied quickly while sitting back down in his seat.

"You do have a point," I said.

We continued talking until I finished my strawberry shortcake. After that, we walked to the aquarium. Karma was walking very slowly.

"Come on Karma. You gotta walk faster. We don't want to be late!" I whined.

"Late? We don't even have a reservation." Karma says.

"Still! We need to be there early and see all the fishes and stuff inside the aquarium!" I exclaimed.

"You are excited to see some fishes." Karma pointed out.

"I mean yea. Some of the fishes are just adorable!" I replied with a little laugh. Karma chuckled and continued walking, but picked up the pace so he could catch up.

When we arrived at the aquarium, Karma and I bicker about who was going to pay. In the end, Karma paid since the cashier was over with us fighting.

While walking around, I held on to his arm as we both looked at the tanks. We saw a lot of varieties of fish.

"Look at the clownfish!" I pointed, "I'm going to name it Nemo"

"Why Nemo?" Karma questioned

"YOU NEVER SAW FINDING NEMO?!!" I shouted in concern. How can no one see Finding Nemo before? That movie is a classic Disney movie.

"No, I haven't. Is it any good?" Karma replied.

"YES, IT'S AMAZING! When we hang out again, we are watching Finding Nemo." I demanded.

"Fine by me," Karma said.

THIRD PERSON POV

They continued to look in the aquarium for the rest of the day. Karma and Y/N were now heading back home. Karma decided to drop her off at her home since it was dark out. It was also a far walk home as well since they had to go somewhat far.

"Hey, Karma. I have a question for you." Y/N said to him. Karma turned his head and tilted it, wanting to know the question.

"Why do you want to go out with me? Sorry if it's a little blunt and all, but like why me?" Y/N questioned, immediately regretting.

"Well because you are you. You like to do your own thing. It's like you are in your world sometimes. You aren't afraid to speak your mind even though no matter the circumstance. You always have a positive outlook on things, even when it seems like there's no positive way in a situation." Karma explained.

Y/N just stood still, in shock. "Dang." She said under her breath.

"Dang?" Karma questioned.

"Yea, dang. I've never expected that answer." She says, still in shock. "I never expected Mr. Karma Akabane to say those things about me."

"Yea don't flatter yourself. You only asked." Karma said. Y/N chuckled and lightly pushed him in a teasing way.

"Well, you know what I think about you?" Y/N says, "I think you are a very brave guy. I mean you aren't afraid to say what's on your mind and you will fight anyone if they get in your way."

"That's a good thing?" Karma asked.

"I guess. I mean I think you are just a strong person in that way." Y/N answered.

"Well, I'm flattered," Karma says. Y/N nods and they continue walking.

While walking, they talked about a lot of different things. They never got to talk like that before since they just kinda became friends without knowing some facts about the other person. Karma was surprised that Y/N has never watched Sonic Ninja. He explained to her the trip that Karma took with Koro Sensei and Nagisa to watch that movie in Hawaii. Y/N was fascinated with the story.

"You know what we should do? On our next date, we will have a movie marathon at your place. We will watch Sonic Ninja and Finding Nemo!" Y/N suggested.

"Already planning another date?" Karma asked. "Well, I'm fine with that."

Y/N gleamed with a big smile on her face. Karma smiled back at her.

"Also! We will eat ramen because ramen is the best." Y/N added. Karma laughed at her.

"You with your ramen addiction."

They finally made it to Y/N's place after a long walk.

"Thank you for today! It was one of the best days ever." Y/N shouted with a smile and gave him a big hug.

Karma returned the hug. When they both backed away, they just stared at each other's eyes. Their faces weren't far apart from each other. They can both feel the tension; a not bad one.

Karma went for a kiss. When Y/N felt his lips on hers, she didn't know how to react. But soon she kissed Karma back.

It felt unreal for Y/N. She felt her stomach being twisted up by butterflies. She was so happy yet so scared at this moment. It was like the heat of the moment for her.

When they broke the kiss. Y/N's cheeks were burning.

They both said their goodbyes and Y/N made her way back into her apartment.

"What the fuck just happened?"

-TIME SKIP-

A week later after the date, Y/N and Karma became close. They went out together more often. They did the date they promised, with the Finding Nemo and the Sonic Ninja movie marathon. The class started to notice it. Kayano was the first one to ask.

"Hey Y/N! I have a question for you." Kayano asked during lunch. Y/N was by herself, sitting on a tree.

"Yea sure what's up?" She says, climbing down the tree.

"You and Karma are close. Like you guys were already close, but now you guys are close. Is there something you didn't tell me?" Kayano questioned.

"Oh, yea. Karma and I are dating."

"What?!" Kayano shouted. Her jaw dropped.

"Yea we are. Is it a bad thing or something?"

"What? Since when? How? What?" Kayano asked. She was in more shock than ever.

Y/N explained the situation to Kayano and she was full-on listening. Nagisa heard Kayano's scream which made him come over. When he came over, he saw Kayano, looking confused more than ever.

"Y/N! What did you do to Kayano?" Nagisa asks.

"Oh, I just told her some news which startled her."

"She...she...she..." Kayano can't get a sentence out of her mouth.

"Oh look she can't even finish her sentence!" Y/N said. "Maybe you should take her to the nurse and get her checked. She's probably going to get a fever."

Nagisa hesitantly agreed and took her to the nurse while Y/N was full-on laughing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

875 15 10
Y/n L/n is a kind girl. Some say she is pretty, some say she's outstanding. Secret ties and bonds as the girl transferred to class 3-E and met her oc...
14.5K 231 45
This is a Nagikae fan fiction of the anime Assassination Classroom. Nagisa Shiota and Kaede Kayano are classmates in Kunugigaoka Junior High's Class...
113K 3.6K 21
Assassination Classroom x Reader x BSD [Status: Discontinued] Updates: --- A story where-in the Armed Detective Agency gets a Request from the Minist...
215K 6.2K 49
*ALL CHARACTERS BESIDES YOU AND ANY OC'S BELONG TO YŪSEI MATSUI!* L/n Y/n was a learning assassin in class 3-E along with her classmates. In her seco...