Hogwarts reads Alula Black

By HarryProngsPotter

Hogwarts reads Alula Black(one of my stories) in fourth year to learn about the future(Not my cover full cred... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Getting to know each other
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Lunch

1.5K 31 1
By HarryProngsPotter

"I think it would be best if we had lunch now" madam bones said, she started walking out the hall "I'm going to the ministry to arrange a trial for Sirius black."

Snuffles managed to sneak out.

Remus pulled Harry aside "Harry...please" Harry knew what he wanted to know so he told him. Harry decided it was best to leave the worst until it came up in the book.

15 minutes later

Remus and harry entered the hall and ate.

Madam bones came back in with a grinning Sirius trailing behind.

"Sirius black has been found innocent of all charges" she proclaimed coursing applause to erupt around the hall.

After lunch ended it was time to continue reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2M 720K 62
When Daiyu is summoned with dozens of other girls to be the Emperor's concubine, she doesn't think that she'll be chosen. Although beautiful and kind...
9.3K 332 10
Patrick Jane had two daughters, Syrena Jane and Charlotte Anne Jane. Syrena Jane is the eldest of the two. Patrick called her his little siren, as he...
571K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
99.5K 10.9K 70
A story of a pair of twins, Taehyung and V, consisting of contrasting personalities. It's a wonder how they have the same face but completely differe...