Vampire Love Story (Klaroline...

By Klaroline_TvdTo

I do not own these characters. Those rights go to Julie Plec. This is a love story between Caroline Forb... More

New Orleans
Katerina
Masquerade Party
Lost
Confusion
Vampires, Witches, Werewolves, Originals
First Date
Dinner
Argument
Solution
Moving and an Engagement?
Spells
Transition
First Kill
Who is Stronger?
Boys going Shopping
Marbekah Wedding plus a Wolf
Engagement
Killer Party
Girls Night
Wedding Dress Shopping, plus another engagement
Games
Klaroline Wedding
Death
Mourning
Pregnant? What? How?
Queen
Resurrection
Amnesia
Trouble in The Bayou
Baby Boy
Truth
Reminiscing
Kalijah Wedding

Lessons

609 19 2
By Klaroline_TvdTo

Caroline's POV
     We walked to the courtyard and I said, " So, what are you teaching me?"

    He said, " First, your bloodlust. We have to make sure you don't rip someone's throat out."

     I nodded, and he flashed away. He came back with 2 blood bags. He said, " Alright, try and fight the urge to get the blood."

     I nodded, and he poured the blood onto his hand, and stood across the courtyard from me.  I tried to not go over, but I failed. I sped over, and grabbed his hand. He said, " Caroline. No."

     I looked into his eyes, and my fangs were starting to come out. He threw me across the room, and said, " I'm stronger than you, love. You need to control it."

    I said, " Klaus, I want the blood. Give me the blood!"

    He said, " No. Try again."

   I nodded.

   After 2 hours, I finally stopped trying to go over and take the blood. He held his hand out with the blood one more time, and I resisted. He wiped the blood off of his hand, and sped somewhere. He came back without the empty blood bags, he came over to me.

    He said, " You did great, love. Defiantly better than the rest of us."

    I smiled, and said, " Whats next?"

    He said, " Well, we can have you get the hang of your speed, and see if you can beat me in a fight."

   I said, " Where to?"

   He smirked and said, " Not here. Mother would kill us, if we break something. Follow me."

    I nodded, and we sped out of the compound. We ran for about ten minutes, and we stopped. We stopped running and we were standing in front of a house. A huge house, with pillars, he said, " This is my family's Plantation house. Down that road, is where I rescued Marcellus. He was a slave of the man that lived here."

I nodded, and we walked to the backyard. There was a pool, and a garden. We walked towards the woods, and walked into the woods. We stopped walking in a clearing, and he said, " Let's see what you got, love."

I nodded, and ran over to him. He threw me to the ground. I went to pin him against the tree, but he grabbed me and put me in a choke hold. He said, " Done, yet?"

I said, " Nope."

I kicked his legs, and flipped him over my head. He landed on his back on the ground. He got up, and said, " Lets see if you can tell which way I am coming at you from."

I nodded, and closed my eyes. I felt him coming at me from the right side. I flashed out of the way, and he hit a tree. I giggled, and he said, "Are you enjoying this, love?"

I said, " Maybe. Why is the big bad Hybrid mad because I didn't let him tackle me to the ground?"

He smirked and said, " You want the big bag hybrid. I was only going easy on you, love."

I smirked and said, " What are you going to do about it?"

He smirked, and disappeared. I looked around, kept wondering where he was. I couldn't see him, but I could sense him. I just couldn't figure out which way he was at. I then got tackled to the ground. He was on top of me, pinning my hands above my head.

He said, " Got you."

I said, " Fine. You win. You're stronger."

He smirked, and leaned in. He was about to kiss me, but I quickly flipped us over, broke our lips touched. His hands landed on my waist, and he chuckled.

He smirked and said, " You're getting better."

I said, " Well, I do have the best teacher."

I couldn't take it anymore, and I kissed his lips. It was too much with his hands on me, it was like he was leading a fiery path, like electricity. Let's just say, we didn't leave the woods.

Four hours later, we got dressed. He said, " You have leaves in your hair. Let me."

He came over, and picked the leaves out of my hair. We laughed, and I said, " Everyone is probably is wondering where we are."

He said, " Cant help it."

I said, " Race you to the house? Whoever gets there last has to sleep on the couch."

He chuckled and said, " Game on."

We then sped out of the woods.

I arrived at the house, and didn't see Klaus. I walked into the compound, and didn't see him in the courtyard. Rebekah, Kol, Davina, Freya, Elijah, and Kat were sitting in the courtyard. I sat down on the couch, and Elijah said, " Wheres Niklaus?"

I said, " I don't know."

Rebekah said, " How don't you know? You were together all day, he was supposed to be teaching you."

I said, " We were, but then I bet him who was the fastest. But it seems I got here first."

Kol said, " I don't know about that. Did you check your room, darling?"

I said, " Why would he be in our room?"

I then heard Klaus say, " Hello, love."

He was walking down the stairs. He flashed and sat next to me. I said, " How long were you here?"

I then noticed he was wearing new clothes. He said, " Before you. I got here five minutes before you. I had to get a shower, and change my clothes."

Kat said, " Care, you have mud on your dress."

I looked and seen mud on the side of my dress. I said, " I will be back."

I sped upstairs to my room.

Klaus's POV
Caroline sped upstairs, and I laughed. Elijah said, " Niklaus, what did you do?"

I said, " Nothing. It's just funny about how I was here before her. She thought she actually beat me here."

Kol said, " I was the one that noticed you were here. I heard someone flash into the house upstairs. I guess the others didn't hear it."

Bekah said, " I wasn't paying attention."

Kat said, " Elijah and I were talking, and didn't hear it."

Freya said, " Davina and I don't have supernatural hearing."

Davina said, " So, how was Caroline for the lessons?"

I said, " It took her two hours to master bloodlust. We went out to the plantation house, and tried to test her strength. She isn't stronger than me."

Elijah said, " She may not be stronger than you but she has more strength over you."

I said, " What do you mean?"

Katerina said, " She got you to stop from killing me this morning. She convinced you to accept Marcel and Rebekah getting married."

I said, " Maybe she does."

We laughed.

Caroline's POV
I got a shower, and then put on my shorts, and my blue tank top. I sped downstairs to the courtyard, and they were laughing. I sat down beside Klaus, and he kissed my cheek. I said, " What are you guys laughing about?"

Kat said, " Just about how you hold more strength over Klaus."

Rebekah said, " Wait, it took you 5 hours to test who is stronger?"

I blushed, and Kat said, " Oh. I know what they were doing other than fighting."

I hid my face in Klaus's chest. Kol said, " Yeah, they were doing each other!"

Davina slapped Kol, and Kol said, " Oww, darling!"

Davina said, " Shut up, Kol."

Freya said, " Wait, so what did you guys say the other would have to do, if they lose."

I said, " I bet him, that who ever would get to the house faster, wouldn't have to sleep on the couch. Whoever lost, had to sleep on the couch."

Elijah said, " So, Niklaus are you going to let Caroline just sleep on the couch?"

I looked up at Klaus, and he said, "She won't be sleeping on the couch."

Kol said, " Why, she lost the bet?"

Davina smacked Kol upside the head, and he said, " Oww!! What was that for, darling?"

Davina said, " Just stop being so childish."

I then seen Marcel walk into the house. I said, " Marcy!! Nice of you to join us!"

Everyone seen Marcel walk into the house. Marcel came over and sat next to Bekah. He said, " I told you to stop calling me that."

I said, " Never going to happen, Marcy."

Marcel said, " So, I see the spell worked?"

    I said, " Yeah. Wanna see if I can kick your ass?"

   Marcel laughed and said, " I don't think so."

    Kol said, " What don't want to lose to a girl?"

  Marcel said, " No. I won't ever lose to a girl."

   Elijah said, " Then why won't you fight Caroline?"

     Marcel said, " I don't want to get blamed for hurting Caroline from Klaus. Cause knowing him, he will get pissed because I hurt Caroline."

   Klaus said, " I'm sure, Caroline can make sure you lose. I won't get pissed, I would be laughing at you for losing to Caroline. She is stronger than she looks."

  Marcel said, " Did she beat you in a fight?"

    Klaus said, " No. I am stronger than her."

    We laughed, and talked all night. Two hours later, Klaus and I went to our room. We changed into our pjs, and laid down on the bed. We soon fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.8K 1.4K 21
𝒐𝒐𝒐 β”ŠπŒπˆπ‘π‘πŽπ‘ππ€π‹π‹. βͺ klaroline! ❫ ❛ 𝗂'𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 π—ˆπ—‹π—‚π—€π—‚π—‡π–Ίπ—… 𝗁𝗒𝖻𝗋𝗂𝖽 π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ, 𝗂 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝗂'𝗆 𝖼𝖺𝗉...
30.5K 881 17
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline and her friends are seniors in high school. Caroline's mother had passed...
28.1K 1K 21
𝒐𝒐𝒐 β”Šπ–πˆπ‹π‹πŽπ–. βͺ klaroline! ❫ ❛ 𝗁𝖾'π—Œ π—‰π—‹π—ˆπ–»π–Ίπ–»π—…π—’ π—Œπ–Όπ–Ίπ—‹π–Ύπ–½ π—’π—ˆπ—Ž π—π—π—ˆπ—Žπ—€π—π— 𝗂𝗍 π—π–Ίπ—Œ 𝖺 π—†π—‚π—Œπ—π–Ίπ—„...
35.5K 828 32
I do not own any of these Characters. All those rights go to Julie Plec. This is a story between Caroline Forbes and Niklaus Mikaelson. Carol...