Pandavas' Panchaali.

By RadheyPanchaali

Smiles are the best illusions to hide every emotion, even pain! Happy, bubbly and joyous, words that were of... More

Kindly Note!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
KINDLY READ!
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
New Story!
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Epilogue
An Important Announcement!

Chapter 48

2.7K 139 93
By RadheyPanchaali

A tired sigh passed through Vrikodar's lips, as he rested his head on the back of his seat.

His eyes burned from continuous reading of all the documents, this was one thing that he hated the most.

Give him a hundred attackers and he'll kill them all easily, but one document of finance and accounts, and he was ready to sleep.

Perhaps one day when he grew old, and couldn't sleep, maybe this numbers will prove to be a good sleeping medicine.

He pinched the bridge of his nose, sighing heavily. He had no time to waste, work called him. A groan slipped past his lips, why did he have to do things like this? What he wouldn't give to just sleep at this moment.

The shifting of the air pressure had his eyes flying open, his hand wrapped around the dagger, as he gazed around the dark surroundings of the room, that were barely lit by the oil lamps.

The feeling that someone was watching him intensified, making him tighten his hand on the hilt of the dagger, he pushed off the chair, while he slowly moved to the door, his body was on high alert while he sensed every little moment.

The curtains fluttered, as a cold night wind passed through the room. The twilight providing him a better vision.

The moments on the right, had his hand shooting out, he wrapped his arm around the neck of the person and pulled them sharply against his chest.

The scent of blue lotuses filled his nose, before he heard the soft feminine whisper of his wife.

"Arya." He sighed, hiding the dagger in his waistband before she could notice it.

He wrapped his hands around her shoulders before turning her around to face him.

"What are you doing here at this hour Panchaali?" He questioned, cupping her cheek, his gaze tracing the features of her beautiful face.

She raised her eye brow, as she tilted her head sideways, a teasing grin appearing on her lips, her dark orbs lighting with amusement while she gazed up at him.

"Shouldn't I be asking you this? What are you doing here? Attacking sweet innocent woman like me." She teased, her voice laced with mischief, he rolled his eyes as a grin appeared on his lips.

"Innocent woman you say? I can't find any innocent here. " He played along, humour lighting his voice, while he gazed at her. Leave to Panchaali to make him laugh at night, well past midnight.

She gasped in a fake manner, as though offended earning a chuckle from him.

"Haawww arya. Don't tell me you turn blind at night." She teased, giggling running away making him growl in mock anger as he ran behind her.

"Panchaali you're so gonna pay for this." He fake threatened, running after her, if he wanted he could have caught her but there was just something about being silly with her that made his heart ease. In the day to day stress of being a king, a good husband, a good father, Panchaali was his one escape. Where he could just be himself without the fear of being judged.

He chuckled deeper, his hand sought out as he wrapped it around her hand, and tugged her sharply making her slam in his chest. He smirked, locking his arms around her caging her in his arms.

"You wanna say something now love?" He taunted, her sweet blue lotus fragrance intoxicating him making him forget all about everything except the women in his arms.

He tightened his arms around her, pulling her closer to his chest. Her breath hitched, as his rough warrior hands caressed her soft skin making sparks fly down her body.

Everything seemed to slowly fade away, as she gazed in his brown soulful eyes.

The man had all the power in the universe, yet with her he was so careful.

He touched her so delicately, as though she was a glass doll that might break if he touched her too harshly.

People feared him for his power and strength, but Panchaali knew the man had a heart of gold.

There was nothing that she wouldn't do for him, his one word and she'll happily sacrifice her life if that meant his happiness.

He did so much for their family, without expressing or asking anything in return. Others at times failed to notice but she, how could she not notice him waking up at night to cover her with blanket, assuring that she slept warm.

She noticed him cook for her, things that often others sidelined but every little thing that he did for her meant something to her.

His this caring actions waved her closer to him, small little things that may seem insignificant to others, but to her it meant the world.

Wasn't it this small little things that actually weaved a relationship stronger?

He caressed her beautiful face, his finger tracing the soft skin of her cheek. The soft velvety skin under his fingers felt soothing, his desire to claim her grew deeper and darker.

He wanted to spent the rest of his life like this, her in his arms. Alas, life kept on moving.

His fingers moved under her chin, making her look up, his lips claiming hers. His lips mashed with hers, moving in a sync, his hands tightened on her waist as he pulled her closer to his chest painfully hard.

His tongue slipped past her soft plump lips, plunging deeper in her mouth. His lips moved against hers, his tongue tangling with hers as though wordlessly making a zillion promises for life.

His tongue explored every part of her mouth, sucking her deeper in the world of pleasure where just they existed. Her nails bit in his forearms, as the pleasure overwhelmed her senses, threatening to make her lose consciousness.

The wild thudding of her heart had her forget all about everything.

Her body pulsed with the pleasure sparks, while he peppered open mouthed kisses down her jawline to her neck.

She wrapped her hands around his neck in reflex, playing with his long dark locks of hair.

His breathe hitched as her soft fingers touched his bare skin making her groan in need to make her his.

He wrapped his hand around her waist carrying her to the bed, laying her down like she was the most precious thing to him, and in reality she was the most precious to him.

One person he couldn't imagine losing, one person with whom his life seemed complete to him. She was the one person without whom he could never think about leaving.

She was his wife, his Panchaali, his one reason to live.

**mature scene ahead kindly skip to next chapter if u are not comfortable to read mature part**

He flipped her holding her waist tightly. She moaned as their lips fused together. Her hot breath fanning his skin made him feel as he was kept in a hot furnace.

Sweat beaded on his temple because of the sudden proximity. He looked at her soft eyes with deep dark desires.

His tongue entered her mouth as she moaned. He relished every corner of her mouth.

She tasted so sweet making him groanwith pleasure. A beautiful and perfect  synchrony of lips they made so show their high need to unite with each other.

Her moans filled his body with raw ignited desires of passion Her face was flushed and she heaved short pants.

Their gazes locked in each other, and it was like slowly everything had slipped away.

Like everything in that moment faded away leaving behind, just his raw desire for her. The need to claim her, to make her his.

She was his in every sense of the word. His possessive side roared to life wanting to claim the very last inch of her.

Her cheeks flushed with shyness, feeling his hot dark gaze on her, that had her squirming under him.

She was a perfect blend of love and innocence. His perfect drug, that he craved more than his next breath. He was addicted to her.

No matter how many times he talked to her, watched her, claimed her. It was never enough. He wanted her in every part of his life, from the small talk to his arms. He wanted her every where. At times his feelings for her scared him.

He sealed his lips again to her kissing her fiercely. He expressed his love and desire he held for her through the kiss, there was no way he could put them through his words, to make her understand just how much he loved her.

He kissed her fiercely, biting and soothing her lower lip.

Her sweet whimpers and moans filled the room. His hand traced her curves as her breath hitched, his touch leaving behind a fire of passion that seemed to burn her with it's intensity.

He undressed her, kissing his way down her jawline and then her neck. He bit her collar bone leaving his mark on her.

The primal and more possessive part of him beaming proudly, at the love bite, showing the world that she was his.

He sucked her soft skin giving her love bites on her spotless skin, goosebumps spread throughout her body while moans slipped past her lips at the feel of his sweet soft touches.

She was shuddering and squirming under his wild blazing desire that threatened to burn her with it's wild hot intense need to claim her.

He whispered in a husky voice, "Panchaali you are the epitome of beauty. I want to make me my again tonight. I want to claim you this very moment.. " He said looking into her eyes deeply, tracing her lips with his thumb.

The soothing rhythmic moment easing her soul, while her heart beat crazily. Her cheeks flushed hearing his words, the possessive tint in the words didn't go unnoticed by her.

Her breathing came in short pants, as her voice was breathy. " I am all yours Arya, I am waiting for you to claim me. I am ready to unite with you tonight. " She whispered while her cheeks emitted warmth and turned deep pink, her words dripped with passion while her eyes shined with the love that she possessed for him.

Bheem growled hearing her consent and slammed his lips against her soft pink ones.

His lips wrapped around her breast, making her moan as his eyes held her captive.

His fingers massaged her nub making her moan, as her hands fisted on the bed sheets, her toes curling, the intense wave of pleasure building in her making her heart thud rapidly, as all the words flew out of her mind.

His gaze met hers, "I will forever cherish you my love. Always. I don't think I can ever express in words, just how much I love you. Just how much I  desire you. To me your my everything, the very reason for me to live and die for. I love you Panchaali. I love you so very much. " His sweet confession had her feeling with warmth, honesty shining in his eyes.

Her eyes stung with tears, his lips slammed against hers as his lips moved forward, shredding her curtain of innocence, he swallowed her pain filled moans, as he kissed her deeply, as he tried to ease the natural pain that she gained from their union.

He bit back the urge to move, his heart thudding wildly in his chest. The need to move was strong but the fact that she was in pain stopped him.

"I am so sorry love." He whispered against her lips, kissing her deeper trying to sooth the pain that she was experiencing.

He growled feeling her tighten around him, making him want to slam in. "Princess, please relax. Sweetheart I don't want to hurt you. Please calm down darling." He nearly growled the words, feeling his control slipping. He kissed her, massaged the swells of her chest, trying to calm her.

A tear traced down the corner of her eyes making his heart squeeze painfully, he kissed the tear away whispering sweet nothings in her ear, soothing the pain away.

The sweet torture of staying still was proving difficult for him, he sighed as she felt her relax, the signs of pain disappearing, he kissed her deeply as he piston his hips, creating a sweet pleasure that had them getting lost in each other.

After a passionate night he pulled her in his arms , gently pressing his lips on her forehead. Rubbing her back he put her to sleep.  He tugged her more close in his arms. And with a sweet smile on their face they found solace in each other and let sleep embrace them. . .

***

DO VOTE AND COMMENT!

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 1.1K 27
A Rocky and Reena fanfic " All your life , you had only one goal - to die as the powerful man your mother wanted you to become. But I know you...
153K 4.2K 190
The Gluttonous house's auction feast had an exceptionally good furnace in constitution of a little girl with sky-high price, everyone in looting. Su...
3.9K 248 12
A new story on Pandavas-Panchali. Pandavas,five sons of King Pandu who are pillars of Dharma have one motive and that is too to make sit King Pandu's...
1.7K 55 5
~• in which I write one shots on jodha and akbar based on prompts from the internet. each chapter is its own story •~