Hamesha Wala Pyaar (Completed)

By sidnaazkidiwani

Sidharth Shukla, the reknowned author, comes across Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, a freshly out of college young girl a... More

Hamesha Wala Pyaar
chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Not a Chapter Update
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Shout Out
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Happy Announcement
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Not an Update - Just pure Happiness
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter Infinity
Celebrating a STRAIGHT '#1'
New Story Announcement
200K - A Big Thank You !!!
CLASH OF THE FANDOMS

Chapter 98

3.8K 514 39
By sidnaazkidiwani

Hamesha Wala pyaar – Chapter 98

Dr. Pratap’s nursing home on the ground floor of a plush apartment in Juhu, looked like any normal  highly functional but typical maternity clinic , but the deluxe rooms for patients situated on the 1st and 2nd floor of the same building was a far cry from the stereotype of a hospital.

The luxurious amenities and the warm setting could put a 5 star hotel to shame. True, the elite class in this upscale locality of Juhu were spoilt for choices by even the medical providers. Sidharth smiled to himself at that thought as he placed her bag on a table near the closet.

He dare not mention about the exorbitant amount he had swiped at the reception, or he was sure she would pack her bags the next moment and march away from here.

Shehnaz wasn’t stingy, she was a minimalist and tried to idolise Gandhiji. ‘Jitni zarurat hai utna hi lena chahiye, baki sab daan kar dena chaiye’ his heart chuckled at that thought.

“Ek hi sample piece hai duniya maine, and that unique piece is all mine” he muttered to himself checking out the entire place, while Shehnaaz was being ushered by both the mothers.

“Oh my my, Dr. Pratap has upgraded a lot since last time we came here for Neeti’s delivery” his mother breezed eyeing the surrounding.

The ensuite room was cozy and huge with the walls covered in mellow toned, soothing wallpapers and basic but top of the line hospital room furniture, making it look like a second home. Since their situation was known, a twin cradle stand was already placed by the bedside.

Also there weren’t any fixed visiting hours like in normal hospitals, there was a round the clock F&B service for the patient and their plus one and there was an exclusive nurse assigned to every patient.

“Yeh hospital hai ya hotel?” Pammiji twirled around with her mouth ajar.

“Mumma, yeh Juhu wale na bade nakhrebaaz hote hai, inko sab tip top chahiye, fir chahe hospital hi kyu na ho” she smiled smugly looking at Sidharth.

“Oye, Mrs. Shukla Tu bhul gayi? Tu bhi Juhu wali hi hai abhi… samjhi” he corrected her jokingly and squished her face in his palms kissing the top of her head.

Both the mothers made sure she was settled in properly and left. They had to be here by 9.00 am again tmrw as her c section was scheduled at 10.00 am. Sidharth tucked her in the soft warm bed and took a chair beside her. Holding her hand in his, he kissed the back of her palm.

“Excited for tmrw jaan?” he asked. Her face looked pale due to the discomfort. She was carrying two fully grown babies afterall.

“Excited toh hu, but usse bhi zyada darr lag raha hai puttu, ab ladka ladki kuch matter nahi karta, dono bacche sahi salamat bahar aa jaye bass” her voice was laced with concern as she caressed her belly which felt tight at one spot.

One of her babies was pushing against the womb, and she could literally feel the slight round bump. She took her hand and placed on that spot and he felt it too. A warm smile sprang up his face.

“Patience my babies, only a few hours to go” he bent his head near her belly and spoke to his munchkins. Her fingers combed the smooth strands on his head gently “Kal se hum dono ki life kitni badal jayegi na kucchu?” she spoke, patting his head softly

“kaha hum baccho ki tarah ladte jhagadte rehte the hamesha, aur kal hum hi mumma baba ban jayenge” the happiness in her soft voice was spilling out as he hummed in response.

“Tu kitna boring hai bebu, baat bhi nahi kar raha kuch” she complained withdrawing her hand back from his head.

“Yeh baat karne ka time hai kya baby? Shehnaaz its our big day tmrw, ab so ja na, fir kal tu fresh hogi” his lips pursed as he got up and dimmed the lights so that she could sleep. He resumed his position on the chair and caressed her face

“Take rest baby, kal ke liye energy bacha ke rakh” he patted her forehead softly willing her to sleep.

He woke up with a sore back after sometime, realizing he had dozed off on the chair itself leaning his head on the bed. He lifted his head and was observing her belly.

The fabric of her gown had stretched over it completely making it look like an oversized watermelon. Suddenly he saw a tiny bump travel from one spot to the other because of the internal baby movements and gulped hard at the sight.

He looked at Shehnaaz who was sleeping peacefully oblivious to the ripples. His heart brimmed over with love and respect for her all afresh.

She was the one enduring all the pain, going thru physical and emotional stress to bring their babies into this world safely. And he knew, even after the babies were out, life was never going to be the same, more for her.

“Don’t stress jaan, I will be there with you at each step” caressing her head, he made a silent promise to her and to himself.

The nest morning as she was being prepped up for the surgery, Sidharth stole a moment with Shehnaaz

“All the best love and to you too my babies” Sidharth kissed her forehead and also planted a chaste one on her lips before moving to her belly for his last and final round of fluttery kisses thru this womb barrier.

Pretty soon they both will be in his arms. He grinned and kept holding her hands as his mother and mother in law blessed her wished her luck.

“Jaldi jaldi mere pota poti dekhne hai mujhe.. so excited” maa spoke but Preeti was quick to reply “Shehnaaz!! hame hamari woman team strong rakhni hai.. so jaldi jaldi meri dono bhanjiyon ko bahar laa” Preeti teased her patting her cheek.

“thank god Preeti, atleast today you and me are on the same page” he retorted back as she hugged him.

They watched Shehnaaz being wheeled in the OT and just before she was about to disappear, Sidharth blew her a kiss which she acknowledged with a blush as always. And the long wait began.

Everytime the doctor or the nurse stepped out of the OT Sidharth leapt to his feet in anticipation.

“Neeti di iss bandar ko dekho na kaise ucchal raha hai” Preeti quipped pointing the phone screen to Sidharth.

Neeti was on a video call with her, awaiting with bated breath for the big announcement.

“Tch tch Preeti” Maa admonished, turning to her “usko pareshaan kiye bina tum dono ko chain nahi milta na? understand his situation bacche” Her rolling eyes put Preeti in a spot and she cowered smiling sheepishly at Neeti.

After what seemed like a decade the doctor finally called Sidharth inside. He had been asked to be present during the procedure, and he had opted out due to his aversion for blood.

But now he didn’t waste a single moment and rushed behind the doctor following her in the OT. He drew a deep breath as the doctor took him to a glass box revealing the most soothing sight of his life.

There were two tiny babies all wrapped up and cozy, wiggling weakly. They had both managed to pull their hands out and were holding on to each other with their index entwined.

“Congratulations Mr. Shukla.. you are a father of two beautiful healthy girls” The doctors voice hit his ears while he was busy gazing at their small pink mouths open and close, their tiny orbs trying to flip open, their little heads turning from side to side.

His hearth beat raced and he felt like a father, just looking at his daughters. He turned to her, eyes welled up with tears.

“thank you doctor, thank you so much” he grinned, gratified.

“Doctor can you please inform my family, I want to go and see my wife” he requested and without even waiting for her reply dashed to Shehnaaz.

She was conscious but slightly sluggish because of tiredness. “Congratulations baby” he gushed kissing her flush on her mouth,

“Two beautiful daughters. Thank you thank you so much my love” his kisses wont stop. She smiled wearily

“Mujhe bhi dekhna hai puttu” her groggy voice was heard by the nurse and as if on cue, she signaled her colleague and together they got the two little squishy bundles near her. Shehnaaz’s eyes pooled as she saw her daughters.

The nurses brought them near her face one by one and she kissed both their hands, feeling them against her cheek. “hayye mere bacche kitne pyaare hai” the emotional mother

“Sidharth” she said breathily “Yes baby m right here, he bent down near her face “yeh hamare hai” she wept softly, smiling. “Sugar Plum and Berry bubble. Our babies” he cooed kissing her temple.

Despite the hospital setting they could hear their family’s audible excitement from outside the OT as the nurse took the babies for a quick show.

“Jaa dekh ke aa, sab khush hai na?” Shehnaaz spoke, extending a hand to caress his cheek, but the IV restricted her movement so he bent closer allowing her easy access.

He hand touched his skin and tears rolled out of his eyes freely “I love you baby, kitni baar tujhe thank you bolu aur, tune mujhe aur hum sab ko sab kuch diya, saari Khushi di hai” he rubbed his face on hers, inhaling her sweetness.

“Jo kuch bhi seekha tujhse seekha, pyaar dena bhi aur pyaar lena bhi” her voice felt constricted due to the heaviness she felt in her chest.

“We love you Baba” she spoke for herself and their babies “I love you three the most” sealing this beautiful moment forever in their hearts, his lips lingered softly on her forehead.

____________________________________________

Finally !!! They are here..

Thank u all. Please vote, comment and share..

Love and only love

Sidnaazkidiwani

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 41.4K 80
It's a story between the neighbours who are poles apart...but..but...but..things gonna happen between them will definitely bring them closer...❤️ Are...
467K 37.3K 56
Pure Love.. Total fan fiction..just read and have fun..and spread positivity as hatred is every where
602K 62.7K 111
Sidharth Shukla, the reknowned author, comes across Shehnaaz Kaur Gill, a freshly out of college young girl and when their world's collide with each...
12.3K 48 4
Hello Friends . Main Hu Seema . Yeh kahani meri khud ki hai Jo me khud hee likh ne wali hu . Wese meri kahani bas choti si Hai par mere liye meri jin...