βœ“ | PARANOIA ── Corpse Husband

By valkyraes

when you're happy i'm home corpse husband x fem!oc social media Β© valkyraes More

o. paranoia
β€· cast & playlist
─── ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜† epigraph
01. rory kinda sus
03. i will end you
04. see me kill corpse
05. i could kiss you
06. show me yours
07. bon appetite
08. an amazing friend
09. i'm laughing with you
10. that sounds ominous
11. pretty lucky
12. permission to simp
13. charles white
14. just slightly intoxicated
15. drunk rory β„’
16. really good friends
17. i like you
18. something came up
19. you should tell him
20. rory & corpse
21. it's pretty nice
22. finding rory
23. and they were roomates
24. drunk among us
25. favourite girl
26. i hate you
27. the best cupcakes
28. are you dating?
29. love songs
30. wanna date me
31. dinner for two
32. fort building
33. moving day
34. corpse bride
the end.

02. just as cool

18.9K 680 194
By valkyraes

paranoia.
CHAPTER TWO
˖⋆࿐
aurora just posted a photo !

♥︎ liked by taliamar, pokimanelol, valkyrae and 365,778 others

aurora ━ good morning friends

VIEW COMMENTS

userone ━ it's 2pm...
aurora ━ yeah ❤️

taliamar ━ mood 24/7
aurora ━ same

usertwo ━ are there any new videos coming out??
aurora ━ soon 🖤

userthree ━ i'm so annoyed that i missed your stream yesterday 😭
aurora ━ ur lucky u did

userfour ━ aurora was simping for corpse for the whole stream
aurora ━ i think you'll find that was u guys

valkyrae ━ i felt this
aurora ━ i'm ✨tired✨

pokimanelol ━ have you recovered from yesterday?
aurora ━ absolutely not. i am never streaming again :)

userfour ━ wait, what happened?
userfive ━ rory was streaming with corpse and was unmuted when she said she wondered what his voice sounded like in the bedroom
usersix ━ OMG AHAHAHAH
aurora ━ where do i delete my existence?

userseven ━ i was watching corpses stream and he was laughing when rory said it 🥺 it was so cute

jacksepticeye ━ did you fall out of bed?
aurora ━ ....maybe 🙃

LOAD MORE COMMENTS

˖⋆࿐

❪ IMESSAGES ❫
VALKYRAE
members: aurora & rae

rae
hey!
some of us were gonna stream
later if you want to join us

aurora
idk if i'm ready to stream
again for a while

aurora
kinda embarrassed
myself for life there

rae
hahaha
no please join

rae
it wasn't that bad i promise
and corpse is a really sweet
guy and wouldn't get all
weird about it

aurora
yeah but now i'm gonna be
all weird and awkward about it
because that's me

rae
i don't even know if he's
streaming with us later yet

aurora
who are you playing with?

rae
poki, pewds, jack and
a few others

rae
probably toast and sykkuno
too if they wanna join

aurora
okay that actually
sounds quite fun

aurora
i'm in
but the second i say something
stupid again i'm out

rae
YAY!!

˖⋆࿐

aurora just added to their story !

˖⋆࿐

Aurora joined the discord call after being sent the info from Rae. She started her stream and watched as more and more people quickly began to filter in. It still baffled her that so many people wanted to watch her play games, but she was so thankful for it.

Rory could see that Rae, Poki and Jack were already waiting in the call for everyone and as she joined, she could hear them talking to each other. They were trying to see who could make their voice the most high-pitched which made Rory laugh. She was still muted so they hadn't noticed her join yet. Before deciding to unmute, Rory spoke to her stream for a few minutes, explaining what she was going to do and some of the people she was going to play with.

"Howdy," Rory said once she had sorted herself out.

"Hi, Rory!" Jack exclaimed which immediately made Rory relax. She always felt nervous when starting a game with people, but hearing how welcoming they were made it a lot better. Rory had played with Jack and Felix before so it was much more relaxing this time around as she knew pretty much everyone she was set to play with.

Rory was looking at the comments on her latest instagram post as she waited for everyone to join. As she looked at the phone in her hands, she heard Poki's voice fill her ears. "Welcome Corpse," She said, grabbing Rory's attention. This didn't go unnoticed by the thousands of people watching her stream who began freaking out in the chat. Rory didn't say anything, but she put her phone down and focused back on the computer screens.

"I'm absurdly nervous right now," Corpse commented, his deep voice sending chills down Rory's spine. It still surprised her every time he spoke, but she knew from past experience to not make a comment about it. She didn't need to embarrass herself anymore.

"You are?" Jack asked, slightly surprised.

"Yeah, I'm really nervous," Corpse replied with an uncomfortable giggle. Rory smiled sympathetically. She knew exactly how he felt because she always got nervous when starting to stream and she had a reason as it was so easy for her to embarrass herself like she did the day before.

"Why?"

Before Corpse could answer the question, Poki spoke. "Well let me tell you something, you don't sound it," Poki laughed.

"Yeah, he sounds just as cool as ever," Sykkuno said out of nowhere. None of them had realised he had slipped into the call or was listening to them the whole time. Everyone let out a laugh at Sykkuno's comment and Rory could tell that Corpse was slightly more relaxed than when he first spoke.

"Is it because Rory's here?" Jack asked, making Rory roll her eyes as everyone, including Corpse, started laughing.

"Oh, my god," Rory groaned, shaking her head as the laughter from the others continued.

"Wait, you know what happened Jack?" Rae asked, unsure why he would say that unless he knew about what had happened on the last stream.

"Yeah, it was all over my timeline," Jack replied. Rory looked over at her stream knowing full well the people who were watching had been the ones to spread the clips all over social media. Poki and Rae were laughing and Rory was almost certain she could hear Corpse giggling in the background.

"Well, thats just great," Rory responded. She wasn't too bothered if people were going to start rumours, but she could've done without the constant reminder that she messed up in front of new people. "I don't make you that uncomfortable, do I?" Rory suddenly asked which only made Jack and Sykkuno fail to stifle a laugh.

Corpse let out a low laugh before replying to the girl. "No, not at all," He answered which drew a smile on Rory's face. She definitely felt a lot better after hearing that.

˖⋆࿐

AUTHORS NOTE
don't forget to vote & comment !
i love them so much already it's insane.

i wasn't too sure how this book was going to work because obvs we don't know a lot about corpse because he is so private and i respect that. i'll only describe him based on the details that he has mentioned e.g. that he has really curly hair. i don't want to be disrespectful so i will leave it up to you to imagine him however you want. also, i know it'll be weird, but i'm just keeping his name as corpse instead of giving him a fake name unless you guys want me to.
( and before anyone comments it, i know jacksepticeye is actually seán, but they all call him jack and i don't want to confuse anyone so i'm writing jack pls don't attack me )

sorry this was such a long authors note :/
hope you liked this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 52.4K 65
Liv has a double life: streamer by day, cam girl by night. One day while in her chat room, she meets an unlikely character who sparks her interest. L...
137K 2.7K 40
IN WHICH two different people who had no idea of the existence of each other meets through a stream of a friend and creates an instant connection wit...
147K 3.8K 35
ᝬ 🌸 π– ΅ EASILY π“„Ή 'just because it doesn't come easily doesn't mean we shouldn't try' In which she moves into a new apartment and meets her neig...
17.6K 408 13
Your a new streamer and have no clue what to do. You live in England though and when these people really need you there you can't be. Until... (DISCL...