Baby Angel | h.s

By perks_eos1800

"You deserved so much more, Noelle"he softly said making her look up from the croissant. "Thank you,"she smi... More

Fine Line
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Christmas
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
A/N
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
March 12, 2019
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
The Late Late Show with James Corden
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Met Gala 2019
Chapter 35
Gucci Cruise 2019
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Lights Up Behind
Adore You Behind
Chapter 38
Gucci Memoire and Miss Dior
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
SNL
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
26th
Chapter 45
Brits Awards 2020
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
21st
H and N Quarantine Things
H and N Quarantine Things 2
H and N Quarantine Things 3
H and N Quarantine Things 4
H and N Quarantine Things 5
H and N Quarantine Things 6
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
#1
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
H
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
BBMA'S
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Behind The December Vogue 2020
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
3x Grammy Nominee
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Fine Line
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Announcement
Harry and Noelle
Announcement
Epilogue
A/N

HARRYWEEN

2.4K 47 12
By perks_eos1800

Liked by HarryStyles, ArianaGrande, AnneTwist, GigiHadid, FingerMonkey and 6,716,916 others

NoelleEve: halloween is top tier

45,827 comments

Fanacc1: holy shit you lookin good
Fanacc2: ahhhh Harry's angel
Fanacc3: pleaseee that suits you so well
Fanacc4: are you literally out right now? There's covid girl
Fanacc5: fanacc4 she barely goes out and youre accusing her of partying? You know damn well that Noelle isnt like that
NoelleEve: fanacc4 im literally at home rn tho
Fanacc6: ellie have you been on DWD's set?
Fanacc6: this is one of your prettiest costumes
FlorencePugh: okay pretty angel
Zendaya: im digging this so much
Jefezoff: im glad to celebrate at home with you Noelle, happiest halloween ever

October 31,2020

-

October 31,2020

Noelle playfully gasped,looking through the screen as Avri showed them the pumpkin designed cookies that they made without Noelle guiding or instructing them considering in the family, Susan and Noelle are the only ones who can bake.

" Harry,look" Noelle wrapped an arm around his neck as she moved slightly on his lap with a grin.

" Aw now I regret not bringing you guys here" Harry playfully said,looking at the family through the screen.

"hey " Robert scolded making Harry put a hand in his mouth cheekily.

Of course,Robert isnt serious. He knew that Harry is just joking even though he knows that the young lad misses the kids but of course,the damn Covid had to ruin it.

" I cant believe you dressed up as Iron Man " Jeff called with a laugh as he peeked beside the couple to look at Exton.

"Please, do you know that its his 3rd time dressing up as Iron Man?" Wesley said who is beside Glenne said.

Yep, Wesley is here with them considering he's also in LA because of some shootings so he planned to celebrate Halloween with her sister and Harry. Quinn couldnt join them considering she's with her boyfriend but they both visited them earlier in the morning.

"oh we know" Glenne raised up her wine glass making them laugh considering of course,she's been a fan of Downey's for a long time.

"cant really blame my kid if he loves his daddy so much" Robert grinned putting up a his hand to high five but Exton just frowned and giggled, "How dare you?"

" looks like he doesnt love you that much" Susan sang as Avri moved to sit on her lap.

"hey its Harryween, not bullying dadween" Robert pouted before sipping on his soda.

Noelle just smiled at them as she leaned on Harry who looked up at her and kissed her neck softly before Jeff stood up from beside Glenne to take the cake out.

"hey, Noelle made a cake" Wesley's eyes lit up seeing Jeff on the kitchen.

"I thought you were sick" Susan looked at her daughter.

"I was" Noelle nodded befote glancing at H who is smiling at her," but thanks to Harry, I got well fast"

"gotta love the kid" Robert said to Susan while pointing at Harry.

"Oh shut up,he's not a kid anymore" Susan chuckled rolling her eyes.

Robert laughed sipping on his soda again before Jeff came back with the cake on his hands making Glenne put down her wine on the table and clap.

"In honor of the Harryween not happening this year" Jeff started making Harry let out a breathy laugh as Noelle pushed his curls out of his face and Jeff placed the cake on the center table.

"i hope the fans are celebrating with us also" Noelle said thoughtfully looking at the cake as Jeff lit up the candles.

"yes I hope they are" Jeff smiled.

" We're all here to celebrate Harryween in our houses peacefully and Im very happy to celebrate it with you guys" Harry stated with a beautiful smile on his face as they all stared at the lit up cake infront of them," Miss Noelle and Sir Wesley, would you like to blow the candles?"

Both Noelle and Wesley's eyes lit up as as their parents chuckled before handing some cookies on both A and E.

"on three,Night" Noelle leaned forward a little as Harry placed a hand in between the girl's thighs.

Wesley nodded happily before he leaned forward from his seat also when Glenne suddenly stood up making them look at her.

"the pops,macaroons and the chocolate" Gleene exclaimed before going to the kitchen.

"How can you forget that,Jeffrey?" Harry furrowed his eyebrows while throwing one of his hands in the air.

"hey hey,youre the one sitting there,youre supposed to take the cake out " Jeff exclaimed before taking his wine glass to take a sip.

Harry just looked at him sheepishly before sticking his tongue out at the older man making them all laugh.

"Am I late?! Or not?" Suddenly,they saw Adelaide running behind the parents.

"where have you been?" Noelle frowned.

"Trick or Treating" Addie grinned holding up her bag.

Noelle furrowed her brows looking at her parents who shrugged,she knew that there's still covid then why did they let her out?

"Its only a one street and she's with someone,only one though" Susan explained as Avri ate her cookies.

"yeah a boy"Robert grumbled in his chair as Noelle looked at them in amusement now.

"Please, lets not forget little Harry and baby Noelle" Susan looked at Robert who sighed.

Both Harry and Noelle just laughed at them as Harry squeezed her thighs softly. He really is lucky lad, he knew that Robert barely let any guys near Noelle when she's younger and now of course but somehow,Harry is the closest and the only guy who Robert trusts when it comes to her daughter.

Then Glenne came back holding the cake pops and chocolate covered strawberries in her hands as Wesley stood up and helped her.

"Did you wear a mask?" Harry then asked Addie who moved infront of their parents to sit on the floor

"yes sir" Addie smiled motioning to the mask in her hands as Harry nodded.

Wesley and Glenne the put the other sweets near the cake with a grin as Noelel moved happily in Harry's lap,ready to celebrate the Harryween with her loved ones.

"Alright,time to blow the candles" Jeff smiled as Glenne sat down beside him.

Noelle and Wesley got ready immediately,leaning forward. Their eyes met,as it mirrored each others emotions,it was happiness and contentment.

All siblings then closed their eyes as the others smiled at them softly,loving the tradition that whenever there's a candle in a cake, they'll close their eyes and wish together.

After a few seconds,they opened their eyes,Noelle and Wesley then blew the candle before all of them cheered happily as Jeff suddenly popped a champagne shocking the couple who didnt noticed that Jeff is holding a champagne before laughing.

"HAPPY HARRYWEEN" All of them screamed happily.

All of them were happy,celebrating Halloween and Harryween itself even though theyre not complete but they can feel each other's happiness. They feel contented as even though,there's a pandemic outside,theyre here together,being safe and given a day to live their life.

"Happy harryween,baby" Harry looked up at Noelle with a smile and dimples popping out as Noelle looked back at him.

"Happy harryween, Harry" Noelle smiled before pressing her strawberry lips to his cherry ones.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

209 2 12
"I looked up he was standing at the door with his arms crossed he licked his bottom lip and let out a heart laugh " I look up are two eyes meet can I...
129K 2.5K 76
He placed his hands on the side of my face before he pulled me in for a kiss. I stared into his eyes as I laid my hands over his, "I adore you." I c...
244K 2.7K 75
*COMPLETED* Short imagines about Harry Styles! ( Some of these are from tumblr, giving them full credits.) •FLUFF/CUTE IMAGINES •NO SMUT
31.3K 927 29
* Book 1 * "You're here" He continued resting our foreheads together as our gaze was focused on each others gaze. "I've missed you so much" I mentio...