Two Minds one Body...

By SilverFang240

How does someone who is quirkless and quiet, become so strong and violent? It's almost like there's someone e... More

1: Kaibutsu, Rin: Origin
2: Begin Training
3: Bakuhoe's Mad
4: Wear it for Them
5: Just do Your Best
6: Encounter With the Unkown
7: Game over
8: Unleashing Venom
9: That's The Idea
10: Training with the Trio
11: In Their own Quirky ways
12: Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
13: Cavalry Battle Finally
14: Are You All Might's Secret Love Child
15: Victory or Defeat
16: Battle On, Challengers
17: Bakugo vs. Uraraka
18: Kaibutsu vs. Todoroki
19: Kaibutsu vs. Bakugo
20: Lets Pick Some Names
21: Stain
{Halloween Special 1}
{Halloween Special 2}
{Halloween Special 3}
{Halloween Special 4}
{Halloween Special 5}
My Mom Got A Text From A Dead Person!?!
✨🎊🎁 Birthday 🥳🎉✨
23: A Tale From The Past
24: Making Some Friends
25: Final Exams
26: Venom VS Carnage
27: A Trip to The Mall
28: Save The World With Love
{Movie Chapter 1}
{Movie Chapter 2}
{Movie Chapter 3}
{Movie Chapter 4}
{Movie Chapter 5}
29: Wild Wild Pussycats
🎶30: Koda🎶
{Merry Christler}
31: My Mother-Sense is Tingling
32:Guess Who's Back!
33: Roaring Upheaval
34: What a Twist
35: From Iida to Midoriya
36: Rescue
37: Symbol of Peace
38: Hell Week
39: Promises Have Been Made
{Valentine's Special}
1/5 Author note's
40: Moving Into Dorms
41: Room Designs
42: Create Those Ultimate Moves
43: Ultimate Move...Or Not
{St. Patrick's Day Special}
44: The Test
45: Who Is This Guy
46: What is This a Horror Movie
47: Finishing Group
48: You Want Me To WHAT!?!
49: Rescue Exercises
50: What's The Big Idea?
2/5 Author note's
3/5 Author note's
51: The Truth
52: Deku vs Kcchan part1
53: Deku vs Kacchan part 2
54: A Season of Encounters
Rin X (Y/n) Headcannons 😈
55: Primitive Instincts
{4th of Jully Special}
56: The Big Three
57: A Dark Past
58: The Scoop on U.A. Class 1-A
59: What Happened Then And There
60: Overhaul
🎶61: Girl Meets...🎶
62: Run
63: So Close Yet so Far
{One Year Special}
64: Fighting Fate
65: How do you Make Tea?
Halloween Special 2.0
66: Let's Go, Gutsy Red Riot
67: Who's The Man on The Inside...or Woman
68: A Sence of Hope
69: Stay Alive
70: GO!!!
71: Everyone Has Something
72: Suneater of the Big Three
73: Red Riot
74: Kirishima's Origin
75: Who is You!?
76: The Temp Squad
77: Lemillion
78: Five More Minutes
79: An Upgrade...Great
80: Lets Get Some Friends Back
81: Infinite 100%
82: Time for Revenge
83: Good?...Me?
84: Smoldering Flames
85: Proud Father Moment
86: #TeamYAHO
87: Relief for License Training
88: School Festival
89: Preparing for the School Festival is the Funnest Part
90: Mama Bear
91: Gold Tips Imperial
92: Friend Not Foe
93: School Festival Start!
94: Pure Beauty
95: Hero Billboard Chart
96: His Start
[Movie Chapter 1]
[Movie Chapter 2]
[Movie Chapter 3]
[Movie Chapter 4]
[Movie Chapter 5]
97: All Hands on Deck!
New Hero Costume!

22: Aftermath

6.9K 251 215
By SilverFang240

The four men who were injured were admitted to the Hosu General Hospital. Rin was taken into S.H.E.I.L.D's care with plenty of food and water for Venom, she healed in an hour.

"Did you sleep, Midoriya?" Todoroki asked the green haired kid.

"No, not really." The boy answered.

"I didn't think so." Todoroki said. "Me neither."

"Thinking about that fight. We witnessed something pretty amazing." Midoriya said while looking at the ceiling. Todoroki nodded in response. "Seeing an ending like that makes you feel like it's a miracle we survived."

"No. It wasn't a miracle." Iida said, the two other boys looked at him. "Rin is the reason we're still breathing. We should be grateful to her."

"Yeah." Midoriya nodded.

"Something she said at the fight had me thinking." Todoroki started. "At the fight she said..."

"Hero Killer, Stain. For killing many heroes and injuring many more beyond recovery, you are being taken into S.H.I.E.L.D custody."

"...She said she was interning with them but it sounded like she was working, giving orders instead of following them."

"You're right." Midoriya said. The door to the room opened, Gran Torino and Manual were standing at the door.

"Oh, are you injured kids awake." Gran Torino asked. He then looked at Midoriya. "Idiot. I could yell at you for hours right now."

"Yeah I'm sorry-"

"But before I do." Gran Torino looked back at the door. "You've got a visitor." A tall man with a dog head stood between the two heroes. "This is Hosu's chief of police, Tsuragamae Kenji." The students were about to stand up but was stopped by the chief.

"So, you're the UA students who took down the Hero Killer, huh?" The dog man asked.

"Actually, Iida, Todoroki, and I just clashed with him. Our classmate, Rin Kaibutsu was actually the one who took him down just to save us." Midoriya clarified.

"I see...However, Stain had serious injuries. Severe burns, broken bones, and is currently being treated under strict guard, woof. Being UA students, I'm sure you already know that when quirks arrived, the police made sure that quirks were not to be used as weapons. Then the 'hero' profession came in to fill the gap, woof. It would be impossible for the police to condone the use of deadly quirks. After all, we're here to stop such harm from being done. The only reason pros can use their powers now is because of the strict code of ethics that the early heroes chose to abide by. That's why it's against the law for uncertified people to use their quirks to cause injury. Wether you were up against the Hero Killer or not, none of you had the authority to harm the villain. That means the three of you, and your supervisors- Endeavor, Manual and Gran Torino- should revive harsh punishment for this gross abuse of your powers."

"Now wait a minute." Todoroki said with a somewhat angry look. "If Iida had not stepped in, Native would've been murdered. And if not for Midoriya, both of them would be dead. No one else even realized that the hero killer was in Hosu. Are you saying we should've just stood by and watched people die."

"So it's okay to break the law as long as it goes your way?" The chief asked, making Todoroki gasp. "Besides, very powerful people knew Stain was in Hosu. An agency called S.H.I.E.L.D. contacted us earlier that day and told us they would catch him that very night, you just beat them too it." The three boys eyes widened as they remembered that name. "Now, what I've said is the official stands at the price department. But any punishment would be necessary if this went public. If it did you would probably be applauded by citizens everywhere. But there's no way you could escape from being reprimanded. On the other hand, we could say that Endeavor saved the day. Stains burns would support this story, and we could present you three weren't involved, woof."

"Thankfully there were very few witnesses." Gran Torino said. "It would mean no one would know about you, though. You'd receive no acclaim at all."

"The choice is yours. Personally, I know where I stand." The officer said while giving them a thumbs up.

"Either way, we'll need to take responsibility for being negligent as supervisors." Manual said. Iida walked over to said hero and bowed his head towards Manual.

"I'm sorry. I should have listened."

"Yeah. You caused a lot of trouble." Manual scolded and lightly chopped the top of Iidas head. "Remember that, and don't do it again."

"And...I apologize as well." Midoriya said while lowering his head.

"Me, too." Todoroki added. There was a light knock at the door and it opened to reveal a nurse standing there.

"Oh. I'm sorry, did I interrupt something?" She asked shyly.

"Not at all. What do you need?" The tall dog person asked.

"Oh I just came to say that, the patience in this room have another visitor." She stepped away and Rin took her place.

"Hey, did I come at a bad time?" She asked and walked into the room.

"Not at all, we were just leaving." Gran Torino said.

"What are you doing here, Rin?" Midoriya asked.

"I came to see if you three were all right." Rin gave a bright smile that made the others feel warm inside.

"Did they say your name was Rin? As in, Rin Kaibutsu who took down the Hero Killer?" The chief asked. She looked at him with a confused look for a second.

"Yes that's me." Rin faced the man and the others were worried that she would go through the same lecture they just got. However they were all surprised when he bowed to her.

"I must thank you, for apprehending the Hero Killer." He stood up strait and his height caused him to tower over the girl.

Can I make you taller, just a little bit. I hate being inferior to a dog.

"It's really no problem, I was gonna have to catch him sooner or later." Rin ignored Venom and waved her hand like she was trying to say 'don't worry about it'. The dog nodded and almost left the room.

"Wait, is Rin going to be punished like we were supposed to be. If she gets punished and we're not, that's totally unfair." Midoriya argued while leaning forward in his bed.

"You misunderstand. She was never going to be punished, maybe a slap on the wrist at most." This comment made the boys eyes widen and Kenji almost knew what they were thinking. "There's a difference between fighting, and trapping. Kaibutsu here never hurt Stain per-say, she captured him right off the bat and kept the upper hand. Then, letting the pros take over once they arrived." Rin looked at the officer while he looked at her. "Again, thank you for catching Stain, I say this on behalf of all of Hosu City." He then left and closed the door behind him.

She turned to the three boys and smiled. "At least it looks like you guys are okay."

"Yes, we're fine but are you okay?" Midoriya asked while Iida sat back down on his bed.

"Yeah I'm fine." She smiled and sat down at the foot of the vacant bed across from Midoriya.

"We can take a lot of hits."

"Says the head that started to eat my organs." Rin sighed.

"How could you say something like that so calmly!?!" Iida asked while making hand chopping movements.

"He's right, shouldn't you be in the hospital?" Todoroki asked.

"Excuse me, but where are you right now!?"

"It hurt like hell, but after a good buffet I was fine in an hour." She explained and leaned her head to rest on her hand.

"I'm sorry." Iida said and the dual haired girl looked at him. "If it weren't for me, you wouldn't have been three when the Nomu showed up." Iida lowered his face so that a shadow was covering his eyes. "Then you wouldn't have gotten hurt."

"Eh, it might have happened anyways."

"Venoms right. Let's say I didn't show up and you guys beat Stain, that Nomu might have picked up another person and carried them away to, who knows where." Rin stretched out one leg and placed both her hands on the bed. "And I was prepared to get hurt...I just expected it to be from Stain not a Nomu."

"Kaibutsu I wanted to ask you something about what you said yesterday. When you captured Stain, it sounded like you were arresting him. And you said you were interning with the people who you ordered around." Todoroki's stair intensified but it didn't phase Rin. "We're you lying to us about your internship."

"No I wasn't lying, I am interning with them but they gave me the intern so I could help them catch Stain. And please call me Rin." Todoroki nodded.

"Oh I see." Midoriya said, now understanding why she was ordering those men around.

"We're special. Now where's some food?"

"Is that all you ever think about? We just had a buffet a few hours ago." Rin argued at the inky black head.

"Yeah well now I'm hungry again, got a problem with that?"

"Yes I do actually." While Rin and Venom continued to argue, the others could only watch in confusion.

"Rin, Venom, you're arguing again." Midoriya said and the two finally stoped their rant.

"Thanks Izuku...now that I think about it we should give you a nickname." The dual haired girl suggested towards Venom.

"But his nickname is already Deku." Todoroki said.

"It feels weird to call him that when we know the history behind it. Maybe... broccoli boy."

"No." Rin immediately turned down that nickname and it made Midoriya a little self conscious about his hair.

"Hmm. There's Sonic, Candy cane...I've got nothing."

"Maybe... Zuku?"

"Nu-uh I already call Todoroki prince Zuko and those are gonna be too confusing."

Todoroki was confused at the nickname but didn't think much of it.

"Well too bad, the world is confusing. I'm calling him Zuku-kun." Rin shrugged while Midoriya was blushing at the thought of a new nickname from his friend.

Iida was a little jealous and tried to get her mind off of that nickname. "Wait, did Venom call me Sonic?"

"Yeah. Your brother is Turbo so I needed another character who can run supper fast."

"Hence the name Sonic."

Everyone could guess who Candy Cane was...except for the boy it was given to. "Who's Candy Cane?" Todoroki asked.

"Another nickname for you, right along side Elsa."

The door started opening and Venom quickly disappeared back into Rins body. The doctor was standing at the door and looked at all four of them, landing his gaze on the girl.

"Sorry to interrupt but I have to check up on their wounds. Visitors can't be in here during this time so I'm gonna have to kindly ask you to leave." The doctor said with a sweet smile to the dual haired girl.

"Oh, alright. I have to get back to my interns anyways." Rin got out of the bed and started walking to the door. Before she left she turned around to look at her three classmates. "I'll see you guys at school, okay." Rin smiled and the other three just nodded with a light blush. She then left the room and started heading back to the parking garage the base was in.

~•~

"Welcome back Kaibutsu, we have a special mission for you." The agent who picked her up at the train station said.

"What is it, agent Smith? I thought the Stain mission was the only one I had to complete." Rin asked while tilting her head to the side a little bit. He started walking away and she took that as a sign to follow him.

"We are aware that your classmates are learning from other pro heroes, and we thought that it would be unfair for you to leave here without learning something." He opened the door to a large training room and a woman with red hair and bleached tips was standing in the middle of the room. "So we asked for someone to train you in hand to hand combat."

"Are you ready Rin?" The woman turned towards her and extended her hand.

"Of course...Natasha." Rin walked forward and grabbed the other woman's hand.

"Then let's start." She tightened her grip and pulled Rin over her shoulder and threw her on the ground. Rin let out a grunt when her back came in contact with the ground.

That was a dirty move.

"Oh yeah, and Venom can't help you with this training."

Damn it.

Nat walked over to a punching dummy and Rin sat crisscrossed. The red head started attacking the dummy and didn't waste any time before attacking it again. Rin watched intensely as she studied every move and implementing the slightest movement to memory.

~•~

The sun was now setting and Nat was exhausted. "Now you try."

Rin stood up and starred at the dummy before copying every move perfectly. Rin was actually attacking the dummy faster than Nat was. The room was now dark as the sun now disappeared, thuds could be heard coming from the dummy. Nat walked over and turned on the lights and Rin was standing in front of the dummy looking at the other woman. Nat smiled and walked back to her, stopping only a few feet away.

"You did great. Glad to see your memorizing hasn't faltered one bit." Nat punched Rin's shoulder lightly and smiled. "Now...try fighting against me." Nat stood in a fighting stand and had a determined face. Rin pushed the dummy back and stood in a similar stands.

Nat and Rin sparred for hours and didn't even glance at the clock to check the time. They both landed countless hits against each other but never got the chance to pin the other down. Suddenly the door opened and agent Smith was standing there. He looked like he could fall asleep standing but was quickly shocked at what he saw. Both women were laying on the ground and were chocking each other out with their legs. They both looked at the man with 'why're you looking at' faces.

He coughed into his hand before speaking. "It's almost midnight, you two should get to bed." They let each other go but still laid on the ground.

"I'm just gonna sleep on the couch in the staff room." Rin said.

"I might do the same. I'm to tiered to go back to the base only to come back here tomorrow." Nat sighed and laid down flat on her back.

"So we're gonna train again tomorrow?" Rin asked while looking at the red head. Nat just nodded in response.

"Alright well, goodnight you two."

"Night." Both women responded as Smith closed the door behind him.

~•~

The next day their fighting ended the same. They were both holding each other in the modified leg lock and they were losing air really fast. Rin felt two taps on her leg and let go of Nat. The red head gasped for air and Rin rubbed her neck.

"It really is a shame that you have to leave so soon." Nat said while standing up and offering to help the other girl up. Rin grabbed her hand and was lifted onto her feet.

"Well, at least this was fun while it lasted." Rin smiled and stretched her arms. "I'll see you again soon." Rin waved and walked out of the room. She grabbed her hero costume suitcase and walked down to the garage where agent Smith would take her back to the train station.

She just got her ass beat by a teenager.

<SAN FRANCISCO>

Without anyone knowing, a rat started up a machine that was inside an ugly brown van. Suddenly a man in a shiny red and silver suit was launched out the back and against the wiring fence. He removed his helmet and patted away sparks that were coming off his suit.

"What the hell?" He asked himself and looked around at his surroundings.

"Hope?"

=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

A: *Sitting on the couch with Kirishima resting his head on her stomach, Mina laying on Kiri, Bakugo's arms wrapped around her waist and sleeping on her legs, Sero sitting on the floor and fell asleep with his head resting against her leg.*

Kami: *truns around corner* it's the mental breakdown. *plays final countdown tune on a Kazoo.*

A: *giggles* You too? Come here, join the club.

Kami: *walks over and wraps his arms around her, resting his head on her shoulder.*

A: *runs her fingers through his hair and stays awake.*

Kami: *quickly falls asleep.*

Word count: 2812

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

409K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
531 11 9
In a world where 80% of the population possesses a peculiar superhuman ability, who will rise above everyone else and come out on top? Taking a look...
138K 3.6K 47
When U.A. High opened its doors for the first time, everyone wanted to go there. With the entire staff being made of top heroes, both retired ones an...
621 33 10
Hello there! This is a bnha fanfic about my oc Himari . . In this story Himari explains her problems in life and her crazy life at UA . . When a tra...