Mikaelson Twins

By Rambo9106

Hope is heart broken after MG killed landon and she is sitting in the library alone because she has been clos... More

The New Girl
Another Mikaelson
Moon Light
Gone.
Family
I'm Sorry
Nightmares.
Forgotten
Darkness
Let them go
Remember
I'm Back
Again
Why
Scares

Home Again.

195 3 0
By Rambo9106

Rebecca POV

"We should have done the right thing 2 years ago." I said to Erick as I put James heart in his hand. I get up and walk past everyone I could feel all there eyes on me. I go to my room and I start packing I am going back I cant let all those other kids suffer.

"Where do you think your going." Hope says as she comes in my room.

"I'm going home and you can't stop me." I say still packing my backpack

"No you not I wont let you go alone." She says

"I wont Erick, Taylor, Keenen and Robert will be with me." I tell her

"How do I know I can trust them." She says

"Erick is Alycia's dad he wont let me die also I have know them since I was born they are like my brothers I trust them with my life. You have to let me go." I say as I walk in front of her because she is blocking the door. She stars into my eyes for a good minute.

"If you are not back in 2 weeks I am coming for you." Hope says as she gives me a hug and moves aside and I see Josie behind her she looks sad.

"Becca you ready?" Erick says and he walks down the hall.

"Give me 5 minutes. Take my bag and pack the car and get everything ready." I give him my bag and I watch him and the other boys walk down the hall. Hope leave and it's just me and Josie in the hallway.

"Do you want to come in my room and talk." I ask her she nods and we walk in my room and I close the door.

"How long are you really going to be gone for?" Josie asks

"To be honest I don't know." I say and she is looking at the ground.

"So you and Erick." She says is she jealous?

"Oh umm yeah that's a long story my kid is living with my aunt right now." I say I get nervous. She seems sad I walk up to her and grab her hand.

"Why have you been avoiding me?" I ask her she pulls her hand away and it kind of hurt my feelings.

"I'm sorry it's just Landon a part of me still likes him but a part of me likes you too." She says and my chest was screaming in pain.

"Oh right." I say as I step back.

"I'm sorry I just need some time." She says

"Yeah yeah of course." I say as a swallow hard I hear a knock on the door and Erick comes in.

"Hey Bec's are you ready?" He asks as he looks at me then Josie.

"Yeah." I say as I start to turn around then Josie grabs my hand and pulls me into a kiss as she wraps her arms around my neck as I kiss her back.

"Umm what was that for?" I ask as I pull away.

"I just wanted to kiss you." She says as she smiles at me

"I should be back in 2 weeks." I say

"Okay you better be." She says as I leave the room

"So who is the brunette?" Erick asks as we get in the car. Erick is driving I am in the passenger seat and Robert, Taylor and Keenan are in the back

"Wait what Becca has a girlfriend?" Robert asks

"Not really we aren't officially dating but I imprinted on her." I say

"You imprinted well Erick you don't have a chance anymore." Keenan says as the 3 boys laugh in the back.

"Does she know about Alycia?" Erick asks me

"She does now, and Alycia is safe." I say to Erick and he nods the car ride was pretty quite. It was night by the time we arrive at the gates we all get out and stand in front of it.

"Are you guys ready?" I ask them they all nod and I open the gates and we walk in. We walk and go to the main hall. We walk in and the whole room went silent. There was 20 other werewolves in the room with us. We see Mother sitting at the head of the table looking at us.

"We are here to make you a deal." I say to her

"Oh really what kind of deal." She says all of the kids look scared

"Us 5 will come back and stay here if all these kids get to leave and go to the Salvatore school." I says she didn't respond for a minute.

"You will stay as long as I say?" She asks

"Yes." Erick says I know that there is no way Hope and my family will never find us. She thinks for a minute.

"Okay deal everyone can leave and go to the Salvatore school tomorrow morning except you 5." She says as the 20 kids leave to pack there bags.

Hope POV

I am in Dr. Saltzman's office and we hear knocking at he door we open it to see 20 kids at the door.

"Hello who are you guys?" Dr. Saltzman asks with a smile

"We are all werewolves and Rebecca Mikaelson sent us." One of the kids say we move aside to let them in.

"where is Rebecca?" I ask them.

"She is back at the compound she made a deal that we can go here and be free if her, Erick, Robert, Keenan, and Taylor stayed and Mother took the deal." The same kid say.

"where is this compound?" I ask.

"We don't know when ever we leave our memories get erased." another kids says.

"Okay well lets introduce you to the pack." Dr. Saltzman says as the kids follow him. I have to find that compound.

A week has passed

I am sitting in the library and I cant find anything I have been hitting dead ends this whole week Landon comes up to me with a glass of water He has been helping me look for Becca. Josie has been helping as well but she has been sad recently I guess it is because Becca is gone. But it just feels like I am never going to see her again.

Another week passed

I can't find anything it's like she vanished in thin air no one can find anything my family couldn't find anything either I was getting worried.

Rebecca POV

2 weeks have passed and everything went back to how it used to be we were all sitting and eating dinner

"Rebecca could you stay after dinner I have to talk to you about something." she says the boys look at me and it must not be good.

"of course." I say as we finish dinner and the boys leave to there rooms.

"Is there something I did wrong?" I ask

"No of course not you are always perfect. But we could make you more perfect." She says as she snaps my neck. I wake up in a dark forest well fuck where am I and now I'm a vampire

"You are a little to young to be dead." A woman says as I turn around and I realize its my mom and I freeze as my dad and uncle Elijah walk up behind her

"And who might you be?" My Uncle Elijah asks I am still in shock.

"Umm you wont believe me if I told you." I say

"Try me." My dad says

"Okay well my name is Rebecca Mikaelson and I'm your daughter. When Hayley my mom had a witch find the gender of Hope she found me and she clocked me so you guys didn't know about me and when you where giving birth to me and Hope I came out first before dad came in the room and they erased me from your memory and they took me away." They all look at me in shock they none of them respond.

"anyway I probably wont be here for long my vampire side should kick in soon." I say and they still don't say anything for a minute.

"who were you raised by and how has your life been?" My mom finally asks

"This umm witch raised me with 30 other kids and she calls herself the Mother but umm ya know it has been well lets just say the only thing that matters is that I'm fine." I say to them with a smile My mom comes and gives me a hug and it surprised me but I hugged her back.

"I'm so sorry." She whispers to me I start to cry in her arms and my dad joins the hug I could feel myself waking up.

"Goodbye." I say as I wake up in my room with a blood bag and a note next to it. The note just said enjoy the blood I drank the blood then I went to sleep.

Hope POV

It had been a month since Becca left and we haven't found a single thing to find her me and Josie are sitting in the library looking for anything.

"Do you think she will come back?" Josie asks

"I honestly don't know." I say as Josie gets up and goes to Becca's room she has been sleeping in there for the past 2 weeks.

5 months later

It was Christmas break and I am walking to my family's home in New Orleans. I see Freya, Keelin, Rebekah, Marcel, Kol, Davina, and Alycia in Rebekah's arms.

"Hey guys." I walk over to everyone and they all say hello to me. Rebekah hands me Alycia because she is basically throwing herself on me.

"So how old is Alycia now?" I ask Rebekah

"She is 10 months old." She has gotten so big all I could think about was how much Becca has missed.

"Have we gotten any closer to finding Becca?" I ask them. They all shake there head how is there still nothing.

"How is it that she just vanishes for 6 months ?" I say

"We don't know." My Aunt Freya says

Rebecca POV

It's Christmas today but for us it is just like any other day. All say I have been thinking about Alycia and how old she is I have missed everything.

2 years later

We are sitting at dinner and we are all 18 I realize that Hope graduation is tomorrow.

"Tonight is your last night here now that you guys are 18 you are free to leave." Mother says we are all shocked.

"What's the catch?" I ask

"There is none. You may pack tonight and leave tomorrow." She says as she gets up and leaves. We all pack our things I lay in my bed and I'm going to make it to Hope's graduation tomorrow it was hard for me to fall asleep but I eventually do. We eat breakfast and pack the car we all get in and leave that god awful place we are free.

"Guys we are free." I say once we leave the gates

"WE ARE FREE!" Robert yells we turn on music and rock out the whole way to the Salvatore school. I see my family and Alycia holding my aunt Rebekah's hand she is so old now. We wait for them to get inside and sneak in and no one notices us. I see Hope and Josie and Lizzie talking my wolf side has always been broken ever since I left. We take a seat in the back as no one notices us at the end everyone threw there hats up and the kids went to there family's Hope walked over to Alycia and Alycia was running at her they seemed very close.

"Becca go over there." Eric says as he pushes me a little. Robert, Keenan, and Taylor nod at me I walk over the all have there backs turned to me I tap Hopes shoulder.

"Look at you all grown up." I say as they all turn around and look at me Hope wraps her arms around me and hugs me so tight I thought I was going to explode I hug her back.

" I missed you too." I say I could feel her crying in my neck she lets go and punches me in the shoulder.

"don't you ever leave again" She says as I look down at Alycia who was next to aunt Freya. I kneels down next to her

"Hey kiddo." I say with a smile as she runs into my arms I pick her up and she wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my chest. Erick walks over and I hand her over to him I hug the rest of my family and I meet Keelin, Marcel, and Davina they all seem nice. They all ask me how I am doing. I told them that I am fine and I have activated my vampire side. I start to look around to see if I could find Josie. I found her talking to Lizzie and her dad and I can't help but notice how pretty she looks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.7K 1.4K 37
In which Alexia Kirby will meet a girl with beautiful blue eyes, only to find out it's the same girl her brother is always talking about. Will Alexia...
65.9K 1.4K 29
After the sudden yet unknown disappearance of Hope Mikaelson and the defeat of Malivore, the Salvatore School is back up and running smoothly without...
1.7K 37 15
Faith Mikaelson has suffered through a lot with the loss of her mother, Hayley Marshall, and her father, Klaus Mikaelson. She has grieved and is stil...
20K 681 20
Amelia Salvatore. The name Salvatore ring any bells? The daughter of Stefan and Caroline and the older sister of Lizzie and Josie. Join her on her j...