Abnormal →𝙆𝙏𝙃

By moonchiiild_

Twin brothers; One is normal and the other is claimed to be abnormal. Sharing a name and a face was proving t... More

A human of their own
1|Midnight Visit
2|Who are you?
3|That Boy
4|Bully
5|Sorry
6|Dinner, well spent
7|The good-looking chef
8| Oh, the heat
9|Swim and Slip
10| Stranger Danger
11|His twin
12|V
13|Missing hour
14|Sparked emotions
15|Iris
16| Old memories
17| Beautiful
18| Oop, the proposal
19| Dinner served
20| Bro, help
21| Are we dating
22| How to kiss
23| The Gift
25| Imperfect date
26| Talk of the town
27| Forbidden
28|Carbonara
29| Mine
30| Paint me
31| Touch me
32| Jealousy
33| Apology
33.5| First Time
34| Housewarming
35| Price of a kiss
36| Goodbyes
37| Break in
38| Road trip
39| The offer
40|Four obstacles
41|Jung Hoseok
42| Kim Seokjin
43| Min Yoongi
44| Kim Namjoon
45| Broken homes
Final: End or Beginning
V: Accidently, father (1)
V: Cookies & Creams(2)

24| Dating

9.5K 904 371
By moonchiiild_

24| Dating

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

''Hey, Kook!'' You cheerfully beam at the chef before. It was around the time for Jungkook to close down the restaurant. It was Sunday, therefore he called it a day earlier than usual. You came visit before Taehyung came to pick you up for the date tonight.

"Someone is breaking my heart today," Jungkook jokingly cries while looking up and down. You put an extra effort to look decent tonight due to a special person, hence the dashing man before you didn't think twice before boosting your confidence.

"Who do I kill?" You return the same amount of enthusiasm.

"For now you're killing me," Jungkook narrates with a dramatic turn. "Who would've known you would end up with Taehyung and not me?" He sobs, sliding a finger under his eyes.

You give a quick glare at that, "Okay, not going to lie, I saw that coming. I saw how you looked at Tae from day one!"

You gasp in surprise. "No way! I never!" You try to deny it. Jungkook takes off his waist apron before taking a seat next to you.

"Please, except Taehyung who barely knew the meanings of feelings, everyone pretty much could read how much adoration you have for Taehyung. Well, didn't know if it was romantic or not but I had faith in you!" He pats your shoulder while grinning like an idiot. "Besides, It's almost been a year that you guys became friends? It's not the earliest you fell for him you see."

"Hmm, you have a point there, also what's in the house today!" You expectedly say, running both your palms together like an eager child. He always made you try his new experiment with dishes everytime you came to visit.

"Woman, you're going on a date! If you fill your stomach here, what are you gonna do on your date?"

"But, a little starter won't be too bad..." You try to nudge him to convince but the handsome male won't budge.

"If you want my food, next time come on a date in my restaurant or bring yourself here so we both can have a date instead," He winks.

You chuckle at his habits. "Honestly be grateful that Taehyung loves you probably more than me, otherwise I wish he gave you a little lesson for flirting with me!"

"Oh please," Jungkook gets up to clean the counters. "Your man is much more possessive over you than you actually think!" He talks as he wipes down the bar.

"Do you want me to help?" You offer, like you always do whenever you meet him. You usually come to hang around after his working hours and help him close down while catching up about his day as well as yours.

"Madam, you look enchanting tonight. I wouldn't dare to make such fine lady work. That would be a crime against humanity." He flirts once again before bowing dramatically. You slap your forehead in return before giggling.

"You're honestly too much, Jeon Jungkook."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

V and Jimin, on the other hand, searched their entire cupboard in the search of a suitable suit. Jimin, being the sneaky man he was, smoothly spied on you, just to witness how fancy you were aiming for to dress yourself. Seeing the silk, lavender dress that fell slightly above your ankles, while a long slit forecasting your attractive legs, he was sure that suit would be a perfect option for Kim Taehyung.

V did not want anything to go wrong on the day that his brother anticipated the most. If that meant he would spend his entire day grooming Taehyung and force Jimin to partake, then he will do it without a second breath.

"There you go!" Jimin excites as he helped Taehyung wear the blazer, whereas V was busy fixing his necktie.

After everything was placed on his body properly, V and Jimin came forward to view the final look.

"Woah!" Their jaw drops. "We did it!" Both boys scream childishly all of a sudden, jumping in short steps while screeching to one another. Taehyung views his brother and his best friend, who always been so tough and reserved on the surface, suddenly acting so excited. He was certainly perplexed but he didn't wanted to question it.

"Are you guys okay?" And he questions it.

Jimin stops and clears his throat, V mimics right after to compose himself. "Yeah, Psst, of course!" V scoffs, trying to act cool.

"But you look good." V tries to be subtle. Jimin suppressed his laughter, seeing the roommate of his trying to keep his excitement tamed.

They both felt like parents sending their son to the first day of school. Jimin and V exchange silent looks at the thought and visibly cringes immediately after, slightly scooting away from each other.

"Right!" Jimin claps, "V, go drive him to Jungkook's place. I will make us dinner,"

Yeah, this definitely feels like what it's like to have kids. Jimin scrunches his nose as he walked near the kitchen to make food.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

You come outside when you hear the car being parked. After bidding goodbyes to Jungkook, you could only feel nervous. You didn't know why you were so nervous but here you were, anticipating the night with a mixture of delight and fear.

You click your heels in nervousness trying to divert your mind away from the possible fear. When you hear the footsteps of certain someone from behind approaching you, you sigh at last to collect yourself. It wasn't like you were going on hunger games, you're simply going on a date with possibly the most beautiful man on earth. No pressure.

You, at last turn around, to view the source of your nervousness. Kim Taehyung.

Your jaw drops as your ear possibly cancels any sound source other than your own breathing and heartbeat. Holy- The man had his sleek, brown hair gelled and pushed back, leaving some strands to the front. He wore a dark grey blazer with a black shirt and pants. The named clothings didn't look just good, it looked royal on him. If you didn't realise how broad his shoulders were, now you do. His ankles were exposed as the trouser tightly hugged his lower half and rested above his ankles, showing off the black loafers that rounded the entire look. Woah, and you thought you looked nice tonight?

It seems like Taehyung had similar thoughts as you. He couldn't take his eyes off how gorgeous you looked. The lavender dress accentuating your delicious figure whereas your long hair, tucked behind your ears, shamelessly resting slightly above your ass. He gulped at the possible thoughts of having the dress to be backless, rushing blood throughout his lower region.

''Y/n,'' He calls and you blink to come back on earth, viewing his gorgeous feature. How on earth did you score such perfect human being? ''You look beautiful.'' He compliments, genuinely.

You blush furiously at that. You look down and bite your lips. ''Thank you, so do you.''

''You're welcome and thank you.'' He spoke formally and monotonously as usual. You chuckle right after, easing up the tensed, over-whelming atmosphere. He admires your laughing state without saying anything.

''Right! Let's be normal now, I felt like we were attending some high-class party from fairytales the way you instructed to me to dress fancy! I hope I look fancy enough,'' You ramble out and hold his palm subconsciously out of habit. Taehyung's lips curves into a very faint smile at proximity.

''I've researched a lot last night about how the first date should go,'' He talks, while you both begin to walk towards the parking area. ''And, 98% of the time first dates are usually done in fancy restaurants,''

''But you hate restaurants...''

''Yes, and Jimin helped me to choose a very good, private and romantic restaurant. So we will be socially distanced. Besides, 98% effectiveness is very much worth it.'' He says.

You softly chuckle at how much effort he put into it and how eager he seemed. You tighten your grip against his palm to show your appreciation, ''Thank you, Tae! It will be perfect!''

''Yes!'' You witness the raise of his breathy voice. Even his subconscious couldn't keep the excitement in hold. Not only that, you swore you could almost hear how loud his heart was beating, ''98% chosen first date!'' He repeats again, proud of his choice.

With a heart laugh, you ask ''What was the remaining 2% date option people chose then?'' He opens the door for you to sit down.

''Hookup dates.'' The boyfriend of yours casually answered before slamming the door close. You almost choke at that, was that the two options he was considering? Food or Sex? Is it me or it's getting hot in here?

Taehyung, clueless about your thoughts gets inside the car and prepares to drive off. ''Seatbelt please.''

''A-ah, y-yes!'' You cough, reaching for the belt.

''What's wrong? Would you like some water?''

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Jimin and V entered the restaurant of Jungkook. Sighing and groaning in fatigue, they greet the younger one. "Why on earth everyone's coming when I'm about to go home?!" Jungkook whines as two figures took a seat in the lounge of his place.

"Please, as if you're not going to go grab a drink right now." V snorts, placing the plastic bag filled with food and drinks on the table.

Jimin points at the bag on the table with a smirk. Jungkook instantly takes of his jacket, knowing very well he isn't going anywhere and most likely by the end of the night, all three of them will be out on the floor, blacked out. He mentally made a note that tomorrow was his day off.

Jungkook was in the same university as V, Jimin and Taehyung until last year. In fact, he was in the same medicine course as both V and Jimin. It wasn't like Jungkook wasn't topping in the education field, in fact he may be the youngest out of the three, but he was always at the top of every chart the institution provided. However, after long two years, he figured he did not enjoy what he was doing. In order to find his passion, he decided to drop out. Even though, none of his parents or his friends liked what he chose, they all respected his decision and seeing the male is much happier now is more rewarding than anything. Not to mention, he was even topping at the current business he was in.

All three drops on the ground of the lounge and spread themselves along with snacks and alcohol. "Yeah!" Jungkook groans loudly in appreciation. "That's exactly what I needed!" Jungkook beams before grabbing a can.

"I know, that's what we brought it." V counters.

"Sure," Jungkook rolls his eyes, "You look more in need of comfort than me! Come, baby boy I will rock you to sleep," Jungkook sarcastically makes kissing noises before wheezing and high-fiving Jimin.

V almost kicked Jungkook but he was too tired to even try, which gave Jungkook to make mockery of him again. "Okay, stop! I'm too tired to even laugh!" Jimin mentions, sipping through the can.

"Which Empire State building did you just build?" Jungkook laughs.

"Tae's date. That's what we were building!" V stretches. "He was so excited, I couldn't deny to help,"

"Psst, more than Tae, V was excited!" Jimin counters.

"Oh yeah, are you happy V? Taehyung's life is finally sorting. He's happier these days and he's learning a lot too!" Jungkook talks.

"Well, that's good isn't it? But I'm slightly worried. Y/n shouldn't be a teacher. I'm worried that she doesn't treat Tae as a man but rather as someone vulnerable who needs help." Jimin talks, slightly feeling tipsy that he wasn't trying to filter out any of his thoughts.

"I'm sure Y/n isn't like that. She genuinely looks in love. She's very patient and supportive and that's what Tae needs."

"Yeah but-"

Jimin was worried about both you and Taehyung. As much as he was happy for Taehyung, he wondered the longevity of this happiness. He wondered if it was temporary but wished to be as long lasting as much as possible.

"Can we stop? I trust Y/n." V forwards all of a sudden.

"Ooh~" Both J-duo smirks before stretching the 'Oh' teasingly.

"Since we are already drunk enough, can I just say I thought V had feelings for Y/n at first. I was convinced my man was relationship phobic before he met Y/n." Jungkook starts.

"That I have to agree!" Jimin joins in. "He never cared about any other girl in this universe than Y/n."

"Don't lie, you have a soft spot for her! Isn't it?!" Jungkook drunkenly grins like a complete idiot.

"Guys shut up!" V shuts down and replaces his words with the can. Jungkook brings himself closer to V and so does Jimin. "Come on, you did have a little crush on her at least!" The way Jungkook snorted, Jimin was convinced he was  going to be extremely out in any given minutes.

"Crush?" He scoffs, "What am I? Five?"

"Ugh, this dude isn't drunk enough to spill." Jimin sighs, giving up. They grab the unfinished pizza again, losing interest in the question all of a sudden.

However, V sits still with the thoughts until it eventually lead him to blurt out, "What if I say I do have feelings for Y/n? Then?"

Both boys momentarily freezes. They only were joking about it, not expecting an actual answer. Teasing about having a crush was one thing, but seeing your friend still having feelings for someone else's woman was a different thing. The atmosphere thickened around them as the boys found themselves at loss of words.

"V." Jimin speaks, tone lacing with seriousness. "You...what are you gonna do about it?"

"Yeah, don't do anything stupid. Taehyung only started to find happiness-" Jungkook also reminds.

"Calm down guys. I'm not doing anything." V ensures, with a pitiful laugh making Jimin and Jungkook feel slightly worse about this situation.

"You might? You're in love with Y/n after all." Jimin says.

"Yeah, but I love my brother more." V concludes. "No one is more important than Taehyung to me."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 8K 33
Two internet friends, who have no clue who each other really are, have a budding romance online which begins unravelling into something else with the...
2.5K 154 17
(Complete) Sometimes may be little changes make a drastic point in one's life. Taehyung and Taevi are twins born on 30 Dec at the end of the month. E...
33.3K 2.3K 44
On request, it's here. Twins. In which Namjoon and Hoseok are twin brothers. But their is something they both don't know. What is it? Come and find...
22K 1.7K 33
Hoseok is in love with his straight best friend Taehyung. But that soon changes when Taehyung gets a girlfriend and Hoseok meets a handsome man named...