Cigarettes and Lollipops | Ji...

By Calicoangel13

"Hi! By any chance, do you wanna to join our save the turtle program? It will be a huge help if you do..." Ji... More

ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪ: ɪ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪ: ʟ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ: ᴏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪᴠ: ᴠ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴠ: ᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴠɪ: ʏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴠɪɪ: ᴏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴠɪɪɪ: ᴜ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪx: ғ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ x: ʀ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ xɪ: ᴏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ xɪɪ: ᴍ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ xɪɪɪ: ᴛ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ xɪᴠ: ʜ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ xᴠ: ᴇ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ xᴠɪ: ᴍ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ xᴠɪɪ: ᴏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ xᴠɪɪɪ: ᴏ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ xɪx: ɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ xx: ᴀ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ xxɪ: ɴ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ xxɪɪ: ᴅ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ xxɪɪɪ: ʙ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ xxɪᴠ: ᴀ
ᴘᴀʀᴛ xxᴠ: ᴄ
ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴄᴏɴɢʀᴀᴛᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴs!

ᴘᴀʀᴛ xxᴠɪ: ᴋ

4.7K 255 52
By Calicoangel13

"Love actually..."

Today is the day when Jimin wanted to confess his feelings towards Jungkook... He planned everything, even rehearsed his speech for a millionth time today... He wanted everything to be perfect, most especially since this confession might change everything about them, whether it's for the better or worse...

Don't get him wrong, okay? He isn't the type of guy who jinx his own fate... But the fact that the person he like is Jeon Jungkook, things is quite complicated even though he's close to the boy...

"It's not bad to try my luck... If I didn't shoot my shot, then how will I know if my feelings for him is really one sided? If things really didn't go as plan, then I will still accept his decision and move on... That's right, I should be open to all possibilities..." He muttered to himself as he left his house to pick the taller in his condo... (His new place after coming back)

Jungkook is feeling giddy inside... He already planned another beautiful confession to Jimin and he's gonna make it big... And when you say big, it is really big to the extent that he'll gonna beg Seo Taiji's manager and the entire concert production to let him confess in the middle of his concert, in front of thousands of people... He wanted to make this night the most memorable night in their lives, and he will do anything to make Jimin agree...

As he was about to call the smaller, when someone rang the door bell from the outside which surprised him a little...

"God! I should stop drinking coffee from now on..." He hisses as he walk towards the door to open it, revealing the cutest boy that he L̶i̶k̶e̶s̶ or right now, he loves...

"M-min... I..." Jungkook smiles shyly.

"Wait Kook-ah... I want you to hear me out first... I can't wait for another day... So please, listen to me..." Jimin plead.

Jungkook only nods as he watch the boy carrying several cardboards with messages written in the middle... Jimin took a deep breath first before revealing turning the cardboards around.

"So do you finally know my feelings towards you? Although the messages in the cardboards are not original since I just took it from a TV series, my feelings for you is genuine... I love you Jeon Jungkook, since the day we met... Please go out with me..." Jimin looks at him with puppy eyes, which made Jungkook internally cooed.

"Min..." He swallowed thickly. "Fuck Min, I should have confess to you first..." Jungkook pouts as he held the latter's hand. "I tried confessing to you in the football field, yet I failed... That's why I'm planning to confess to you in front of thousands of people later... That I'm gonna go on the stage and scream at the top of my lungs how much you mean to me..."

"Wait, the guy in the football field was you?"

Jungkook nods and pouts. "Yeah... But the bell rang and you ran away without even knowing that it was me..." He sighed. "Tae told me that you're a fan of romance, and that you dreamt of yourself being pursued like in those movies... But I ended up fucking up, so yeah... I'm sorry..."

Jimin smiled as he cupped the latter's cheeks and rested their foreheads together. "It would be the sweetest yet most embarrassing confession ever, Kook-ah... I know I love to watch romantic films, but I didn't think that it will happen to me in real life... "

"So be glad that you confessed to me first... You spare my pride in this lifetime..." Both of them chuckled. "And before I forgot, I wanna say, I love you too Min... I love you from the moon and back... Even with all the universe and galaxy combine..."

"Will you promise me that you won't leave me again Kook?" Jimin smile shyly.

"Even if hell will break loose, I will never leave you again... I promise..."

Jimin giggled. "Well then Mr. Jeon, are you gonna ask me for a proper date after the concert?"

Jungkook smirked and replied, "Oh hell yeah..."

And the two walk hand in hand to the parking lot, maybe waiting for each other makes their relationship even better, since they will never let go of each other's hand forever...

The end..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 7K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
1.4M 72.5K 23
Jeon Jungkook loves his cigarettes dearly. But the only thing he'd give them up for is the taste of strawberries on his lips. (or) AU where Jungkook...
590K 21.2K 50
jeon jungook the spoiled rich brat of the campus and Kim Taehyung the shy lil bean and the same time smart and sassy _ " why am I still in the same...
157K 7.3K 66
It all started back in daycare with two 5-year-old boys who were just simple classmates but for yoongi it was different he thought his classmate par...