Once a Dare leads to Love (BO...

By Chocolatey__Queen

It all started with a dare. A stupid, damn dare! Challenged to slap a stranger, Skylee Kingston wasn't the on... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
ONCE A DARE LEADS TO LOVE
CHARACTERS
P R O L O G U E
|01 |Begining|
|02|Unknown Mysterious Beauty|
|03|Another Sleepless Night|
|04|New School|
|05|School or Trouble?|
|06|First Detention|
|07|Salty Chocolate|
|08|Sick Prank Of Cactus|
|09|I'm innocent|
|10|Isn't it Suspicious? (I)|
|11|Isnt It Suspicious (II)|
|12|A True Brother|
|13|A Devil's Deal Of Mine|
|14|Night Adventure|
|15|Strange Night|
|16|Last Warning (I)|
|17|Last Warning (II)|
|18|My First Friend|
|19|My screwed Friends|
|20|Still Love The Betrayer|
|21|Mistake|
|22|Unwanted Vacation|
|23|Code Red|
|24|Stange Feelings|
|25|You!|
|26|Why Always Her?|
|27|Pissed Off|
|28|Stupid Cactus|
|29|Saving Zack|
|30|Addicting Smile|
|31|Do I Really Love Her?|
|32|A Crush Of Mine|
|34|Uninvited Feelings|
|35|A Talk Of Heart|
|36|Helen Outburst|
|37|NGO Tour|
|38|Smiles And Apologies (I)|
|39|Smiles and Apologies (II)|
|40|Masquerade Party|
|41|Perfect Yet Imperfect|
|42|Not So Drunk|
|43|So Stubborn|
|44|Way Too Straightforward|
|45|Bad Day|
|46|Çay Ve Menemen|
|47|Change Of Events|
|48|Sweet Moments|
|49|Kisses|
|50|The Ferris Wheel and Promises|
|51|Neglecting Everything For Him|
|52|Officially Official|
|53|Sleepover|
|54|A Advice|
|55|A Mess (I)|
|56|A Mess (II)|
|57|Past Dreading Pictures|
|58|Days Like Years|
|59|Outburst|
|60|Way Back|
|61|Frustrated And Compelled|
|62|Days Like Synx|
|63|I Love You|
|64|Truth And Dare|
|65|Alarmed|
|66|Crazy|
|67|Almost Lost|
|68|A Flying Moment (I)|
|69|A Flying Moment (II)|
|70|Please Don't Leave Me|
|71|No Hope (I)|
|72|No Hope (II)|
|73|Gone...|
E P I L O G U E

|33|A Terrible Fight|

95 12 1
By Chocolatey__Queen

Skylee P.O.V

I ran behind Rosalyn and stopped when we reached the locker area. A crowd of students was gathered and wild whispers were echoing in the hall. Pushing past the crazy students who were busy gossiping and recording videos. My eyes widened and I gasped in horror at the view in front of me.

Owen had Helen pinned against the locker by her neck. Her face was pale and she was choking to breathe while Owen himself looked no less than a psycho who would not stop until she released her last breath. His jaw was clenched tight and ticking like a bomb, his eyes were bloodshot red. While Zack and Eric were trying their best to release Helen out of his deadly grip.

Shockingly, no one else was stopping him. Some students were whispering and others were recording the live telecast of the action scene on their phones.

A cold shiver of fear ran down my spine looking at his crazy self. My eyes again landed on Helen's face which was deadly pale and stained in tear. She looked seconds away from fainting. I couldn't hold myself anymore and jump in.

"Oh my God! What are you trying to do? She will die!" I yelled as I tried to yank away his arm. Then his furious gaze landed on me and I quivered in fear. Taking the chance, Zack and Eric pushed him back through his shoulder.

"Are you out of your fucking mind!?!"

"What are you trying to do?! To kill her, you dumbhead!?!"

Both of them shouted at him.

I looked at Helen who looked just about to pass out. But before Helen could fall on the floor Rosalyn held her, supporting her by arms. Helen coughed as she tried to catch her breath and fresh tears rolled down her cheeks. She looked half conscious and half unconscious with teary half-open eyes and a fragile state. I felt so pity for her, though, I didn't know what the matter was, still this was not a way to treat someone.

"And you!" An angry growl made me jump on my spot and I turned to look at Owen. "You were also trying to save her by saying you are the one who recorded that video!" He yelled before hovering over me. My eyes widened as I froze at my spot unable to think anything straight. But before he could reach me, a solid punch landed on his jaw and he ended up on the floor with a loud groan.

I looked at my savior who flexed his knuckles, pointed his index finger at Owen's face, then threatened him in a most serious and deadly way that for a moment, I didn't recognize him.

"Stay away from her." My savior, non-other than Eric Xander himself, warned him. I just blinked twice at this version of him.

Then he turned his face to me and asked, "You alright?" Concern was all over his face. With the pounding heart and widened eyes, I felt tongue-tied. So, I just nodded at him and he nodded in return before Owen stood up and attack him.

In no time, both boys were beating each other black and blue while Zack who was trying to stop them, received free punches and kicks.

I just stared at them in a dazed. I didn't know how to describe what I was feeling right now. I forgot the whole world around me. I felt a very warm feeling, I felt overwhelmed by his small gesture and he didn't even know what was he doing to my poor heart. I couldn't feel anything else but the sound of my crazy heartbeat. So, I breathed, in and out, to calm my heart.

They stopped fighting when an angry growled echoed in the hall, which was of Mr. Ryan – our supervisor.

"I SAID STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!"

I couldn't believe this. God, this was my first day after a week of absence, and judging by the situation, I was going to get suspended for the next whole week again. All thanks to these idiots!

God, why did I even jump in between them? No, why did I even made friends?

Currently, we six were waiting in Mr. Ryan's cabin as they were discussing our punishment in the school meeting room. Because it was the first time in their school history when students had fought like that.

Bravo! And I had to be present with them.

They asked for our parents but I told them my parents were out of the city as so Zack and Helen's parents were, because of the deal they got with Kingston everyone knew they were in Paris right now. So, only Owen's father made it here, and because, according to the CCTV footage, it was Owen's fault more. They had informed our parents too by phone call.

Who invented these phones?

Baba would be so upset, I knew I was a trouble maker but never in my entire life, I got any complaint from my school let alone a fight complaint. I never got interacted with any people and always minded my own business but here. I sighed as I looked at the rest of the people in the room.

Zack here had a bloody nose. Owen had a badly bruised jaw and Eric got a black eye. My heart sank looking at his eye but I held my poker face. While Rosalyn had a tiny scratch on her forehead and about Helen, her eyes were puffy because of all crying and her nose was red, apparently, her whole face was red and her neck had awful red marks of fingerprints, probably hurting her as she touched them every now and then.

I was the only save one here. All thanks to Cactus. And I still couldn't believe he saved me. And I didn't know how to react to this. So, I took a deep breath and tried to ignore it.

"I can't believe this. You were just about to kill her. Do you have IED (Intermittent explosive disorder)?" I asked Owen, who blankly looked at me then moved his gaze down on the floor.

"I remember, Eric, why did you punch me?" Zack asked as he winced, touching the tissue on his nose that was stopping blood.

"That's for yesterday." Eric shrugged. "And for becoming an official boyfriend of my sister. I guess you deserve a punch reward for this."

"You're so impossible."

"Tell me something I don't know."

While they bickered, I looked at Rosalyn, she was sitting silently with Helen, an unknown emotion plastered on her face. While Helen's gaze was also fixed on the floor.

There was something probably I didn't know.

Soon, just like I predicted, we got suspended for a week. To saved the image of the school, they decided to die down this issue and made sure to check every students' phone to delete all the videos and photos under the supervision of teachers.

And I got stuck in it without playing any role. I told them it had nothing to do with me but my presence on the scene was enough to suspend me along with them. And apparently, the fight started when Owen tried to attack me.

When we got out of the office. Mr. Garnett – Owen's father, took Owen with him. While Rosalyn gripped Helen's hand and said to Eric, "I'm going with her. I'll probably stay at her place tonight."

"Okay." He nodded at her.

Helen stared at her, shock and surprise were written all over her face as she managed to whisper, "You don't have to come with me."

"I didn't ask you." She glared at her then looked at me. "You can also come with us if you want."

I looked at her face then at Cactus. He looked at me with a blank face but his eyes were pleading to me to stay with him, my heart skipped a beat but since he didn't voice out. So, I pretended as if I didn't notice it.

"Alright. I'm coming." I said to Rosalyn.

"Great." She said and made her way out of the school with Helen. I looked at Cactus one last time and walked behind her.

It was necessary for both of us. I needed to take him out of my mind. If he felt the same for me as I felt for him, then he had to voice it out instead of showing his blank face with a whirlwind of emotions in his eyes.

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and FOLLOW.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 57 51
"This was just supposed to be summer fun. That was what we agreed on." I tried to talk to him as he was vigorously shaking his head, tearing his gaze...
264K 5.4K 49
"Tell me. Why won't you tell me?" He asks and I look towards him slowly, "You didn't even talk to me until yesterday! I'm trying to make it so nobody...
104K 4.1K 55
IMPORTANT: The story contains lots of swooning moments, funny insults, chaotic and HOT situations, staring contests with a couple of intense blue eye...
1.2M 32.8K 35
"You're just too much fun to mess with," he jokes, his smile transforming into a glowing smirk. My cheeks heat, but this time with anger. My toleranc...