Vampire Love Story (Klaroline...

By Klaroline_TvdTo

I do not own these characters. Those rights go to Julie Plec. This is a love story between Caroline Forb... More

New Orleans
Katerina
Masquerade Party
Lost
Confusion
Vampires, Witches, Werewolves, Originals
First Date
Dinner
Argument
Solution
Spells
Transition
Lessons
First Kill
Who is Stronger?
Boys going Shopping
Marbekah Wedding plus a Wolf
Engagement
Killer Party
Girls Night
Wedding Dress Shopping, plus another engagement
Games
Klaroline Wedding
Death
Mourning
Pregnant? What? How?
Queen
Resurrection
Amnesia
Trouble in The Bayou
Baby Boy
Truth
Reminiscing
Kalijah Wedding

Moving and an Engagement?

715 22 23
By Klaroline_TvdTo

Caroline's POV
    I woke up, with my head on Klaus's chest. I looked up, and he was still sleeping peacefully. I quietly, got out of bed, and out of my room. I decided to let him sleep, I mean he does look so peaceful and handsome. I went into the kitchen, and made some coffee. When the coffee was done, someone said, " Good morning, my love."

   I turned around, and there stood Klaus. He ran his hand through this hair, and I said, " Morning. Coffee?"

    He nodded, and I poured coffee into two cups. I put mine on the island, and handed him his coffee. He pecked my lips, and I said, " I will be right back, let me go get dressed."

    I went to walk off, but he grabbed my arm. I turned around, and he said, " When are you going to move in with me, love?"

   I said, " I don't know. I mean we got into that fight, when we talked about it."

   He said, " Do you still want to move in with me?"

   I said, " Yes. Of course."

    I pecked his lips, and walked to my room. I went into my closet, and put on my jeans, blue crop top, and my black heels. I walked out of my room, and heard people talking. I walked into the kitchen, and seen Kat, Bekah, Davina, Freya and Klaus.

      I got my coffee, and took a sip. I said, " What are you girls doing here?"

   Davina said, " We need to have a girls day. It's urgent."

   I said, " Whats so urgent?"

   Bekah said, " Marcel proposed to me! We are getting married!"

    I squealed and hugged Bekah. Klaus said, " He did what? He never talked to me about this!"

     Bekah said, " Does he have to? He talked to father, Elijah, Mother, and Kol."

    Klaus said, " He talked to everyone else, but me! I am your brother, Rebekah. I should've known a head of time!"

    I walked over to Klaus, and grabbed his hand. I said, " Come with me."

   He looked down to the ground, and followed me to my room. I closed the door, and he looked at me. I said, " Klaus, Marcel and Rebekah love each other. He doesn't have to speak to you about marrying Rebekah. They have been together for years, let them be together. Just accept that Marcel is marrying your little sister. He wouldn't do anything to hurt her."

   Klaus sighed and said, " I will accept it. But she is my littlest sister, and I will always protect her."

   I said, " You can still protect her, and she will always be your little sister. She still loves you. She just wants to spend the rest of her life with Marcel and her family."

   He said, " Alright, love."

     I said, " You are going to need to apologize to her."

   He said, " I will, love."

     I nodded, and kissed his lips. The kiss was supposed to be a small kiss, but turned into a full blown makeout session. He walked backwards, till his knees hit the bed. He sat down, and I straddled his lap.

      Then my bedroom door, swung open, and the person that opened the door said, " Told you. They are in here making out! Davina you owe me twenty bucks."

    Klaus and I pulled away, I got off of his lap, and there stood Kat in the doorway. I said, " We will be out in a minute."

   Kat smirked, and nodded. She walked out of my room, and down the hallway. Klaus and I laughed. He stood up, and I said, " We should get out there."

    He said, " We should."

   I took his hand, and we walked out of my room, to the kitchen. The girls looked at us with smirks on their faces. Klaus walked over to Bekah and said, " I'm sorry, sister. For the way I reacted. I'm happy for you."

   They hugged, and I drank my coffee. Rebekah said, " Lets go, girls."

   I said, " Where are we going?"

    Freya said, " We are going to get lunch, go shopping, and manicures."

     I nodded, and Klaus came over to me. He put his arms around my waist, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He said, " I love you, Sweetheart. Have fun, my love."

    I said, " I love you, too. Go talk with Marcel, I know its been forever since you guys talked one on one."

   He said, " I will, love."

   Davina said, " Let's go, lovebirds."

   Kat said, " We get it you love each other. Let's go."

   I giggled, and Klaus pecked my lips. I walked towards the door, and followed the girls out of my apartment. Once the door closed, Rebekah hugged me.

   I said, " Whats that for?"

   She said, " Thank you, for getting Nik to accept me getting married to Marcel!"

   I said, " It wasn't all me. I just told him what he needed to hear."

    She said, " It was you. If you weren't there to calm him down, then he would've already been and killed Marcel for loving me."

   I said, " He wouldn't do that."

  She said, " He would do that, and he did. He killed 3 men I fell in love with. He told me that he was protecting me."

   I said, " Bekah, he is your brother, he would always protect you. I'm sure Elijah, Kol, and Mikael gave Marcel a stern talking to."

We laughed and walked out of the building. We walked down the street to a diner, and ate lunch. Then we drove to the mall, and shopped. When we were done shopping, we got manicures done. We finished with our nails, and went to the hair salon.

Klaus's POV
The girls left, and I sped to the compound. I went into my room, and got a fresh set of clothes on. I put on my grey Henley, and my black pants, with my black boots. I flashed down to the kitchen. I got a blood bag out of the fridge and drank it. I heard someone walk into the house, and sped to see who it was. It was Marcellus. I clapped my hands together, and said, " There you are, Marcellus. I hear Congratulations are in order."

Marcellus looked at me and said, " You aren't mad."

I said, " Not anymore."

He said, " Let me guess Caroline calmed you down."

I said, " Maybe. Now, I wanted to talk with you. I was told to be nice, and not rip your heart out."

He chuckled, and I said, " You hurt Rebekah, and I will make you face something worse than death. Don't hurt Rebekah, ever. I'm warning you now, Marcellus."

He said, " I know. I already got grilled by your dad, Elijah and Kol."

I smirked and said, " Good. Just making sure, you know what happens if you hurt her."

He nodded, and Elijah, and Kol walked downstairs. They stood in the courtyard, and Elijah said, " You wanted to see us, Niklaus."

I said, " Yes. I am going to need all of your help."

Kol said, " Want to elaborate, Nik?"

I rolled my eyes, and said, " You are helping me move Caroline's things, here."

Marcel said, " Did she agree to moving in with you, and your family?"

I growled, and said, " Yes, she did. She agreed two days ago, when Kol and Davina got into a fight, and then made Caroline mad at me!"

I glared at Kol, and Kol said, " You need to drop it, Nik. We found a solution to both of our problems."

I said, " If you want me over it, then all three of you are going to help me."

Elijah said, " Alright, Niklaus. We will help."

We sped to Caroline's apartment, and walked in. Marcellus stood outside the door, and said, " Klaus."

I turned around, and seen he was stuck. I couldn't help but grin. I said, " What is it?"

He said, " I'm stuck. Caroline never invited me in."

Kol laughed and Elijah tried not to laugh but failed. Kol said, " We knew there was someone we were missing other than father."

Marcel glared at Kol. Elijah said, " Marcellus, stay there. We will pass you something's to bring to Niklaus's wing of the house."

He nodded, and we started moving Caroline's things. It took us an hour to move everything. It took me another hour, to organize everything in our room.

Caroline's POV
     We were getting our hair done, when I got a text from Klaus.

K- When you are done with the girls, come to the Compound.

C- Alright. Why?

K- It's a surprise, love.

C- You know I hate surprises.

K- I know, love. I promise you will love this one.

C- Alright. When we are done getting our hair done, we will be there.

K- I love you, sweetheart.

C- I love you too.

  I turned off my phone, and Kat said, " Let me guess, Klaus."

    I said, " Yes, he just wanted us to go to the compound when we are done. He says he has a surprise for me."

  Bekah said, " I wonder what it is."

    I shrugged, Freya said, " Maybe he finally came to his senses and admits to killing Kat."

   Kat said, " Everyone knew that one, even Klaus."

   Davina said, " Maybe he decided to finally tell Kol to stop being so childish."

   I laughed and said, " I don't think that would happen."

   We laughed, and finished getting our hair done. When our hair was done, we went to the cars, and got in. We then drove to the Compound.

    We arrived at the Compound, and parked. We walked inside, Bekah, Kat, Freya and Davina took their bags to their rooms. Klaus flashed to the courtyard. I said, " Whats the surprise?"

    He said, " Follow me, my love."

   I nodded, and followed him upstairs. We walked down his wing of the house. We walked into his room, and I looked around. All of my stuff was here, my throw pillows are on the couch, my blanket was on the bed. The pictures I had were on the dressers.

    He said, " I had help. Marcellus, Elijah and Kol helped me move everything here."

    I said, " How come you did this?"

   He said, " Well, we talked about it, and you said yes. I figured I would help you out, by moving your stuff here."

    I hugged him. I said, " You are the best boyfriend ever! I love you."

   He smiled and said, " I love you, sweetheart. It was nothing, it was the least I could do for having you be mad at me. I am truly sorry for that, my love."

   I looked him in the eyes and said, " I forgave you yesterday, when we went in that date. You showed me a place, that you never showed anybody. It meant a lot to me that you showed it to me."

     Kol came into the room, carrying my shopping bags.  I giggled, and Kol put the bags on the bed, and said, " Am I done, Nik?"

    Klaus said, "Yes. Go."

     Kol sighed and walked out of the room. I looked at Klaus, and he had this most innocent look on his face. I said, " Are you tormenting your own brother?"

   He said, " I may have told him to help me out, then I would forget about the whole making him have me and you argue. I was not tormenting him, love."

     I said, " I am going to have to put this stuff away."

   Klaus said, " Allow me."

    I said, " No. You have done enough. I can put away my stuff."

   He nodded, and I put everything I bought today away. He sat on the couch, while I put everything away.

   When I was done, I sat down next to him, and said, " All done."

     Next thing I knew was my back was on the couch, and he was towering over me. He smirked and said, " I have been waiting for us to be alone, all day."

       I blushed, and he kissed my lips. We kept making out, and things got heated. Let's just say, we didn't leave the room tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 115 9
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Stefan and Rebekah met in the 20s in Chicago. When they left, he was compelled to...
712 50 10
โ™ช- ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜'๐˜ฎ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ -โ™ช What if Death and Life were actually together? ...
9.7K 301 13
I do not own any of theses characters. Those rights go to Julie Plec. This doesn't really take place in the TVD seasons. So, Caroline's m...
22.9K 571 23
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. This story takes place when the Mikaelsons were human. Caroline is friends with Re...