Diluted

By 7_MICK_7

"I can stare into a thousand eyes, But every smile hides a bold face lie," Ember's scared. She's scared ever... More

Intro
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
Outro

~18~

610 24 13
By 7_MICK_7

Ember walks down the street with her purse slung on her shoulder and a small present resting inside.
She smiles happily as she walks down the sidewalk and towards the restaurant Jim told her to meet him at.

Jim had a big day with Slipknot today. They had a couple interviews and started recording today so Ember bought him a little gift to celebrate.

She turns the corner and smiles as she sees the restaurant.

She reaches out and pulls open its big heavy door.

Her heels click against the floor as she walks into the restaurant. Her ears fill with the noise of the bar that's off to the side.

"Hey ma'am. Table for one?" A young lady says as she grabs a menu.

"No. I'm meeting someone," Ember says with a big grin as she looks around the restaurant.

"He should be here already, he's a real tall guy," Ember says as she looks at the lady.

The lady looks around and points to a table in the corner.

"Him?" The lady asks.

Ember nods her head and thanks her as she walks towards the table Jim sits at.

Her hair bounces in sync with her steps.

She glides into the booth Jim is sitting at.

"Hey Jim," She smiles.

Jim looks at her and his eyes go wide.

"Wow. Hi Ember. How do you always look so stunning?" Jim asks as he takes in Ember's outfit.

She's wearing a leather jumpsuit with pvc thigh high heels. She has on a spiked collar. Black lipstick and eyeliner complete her look.

"Thank you. You look amazing as well," Ember blushes.

Jim smiles as he brushes his hair out of his face with his fingers.

"So how did today go?" Ember asks as she sets her purse down.

"It went well," Jim smiles as he stares at her.

"Yeah? What songs did you record today?" Ember smiles as she looks at him.

"We recorded the first two songs of the album. It took a while to get it right," Jim chuckles.

"Do you like how they sound?" Ember asks.

Jim nods, "definitely they're everything I expected and more."

Ember smiles widely.

"That's great Jim. I'm excited for you!" Ember cheers as she rubs Jim's hand.

"Come over here," Jim commands as he motions for her to sit next to him.

Ember nods and slides around the booth to where Jim is.

Jim puts his hands on her waist and pulls her lips against his.

"I've missed these," Jim says as he lightly traces Ember's bottom lip.

Ember laughs.

"You got em this morning," Ember laughs.

"That was so long ago," Jim teases as he reconnects his lips to Ember's.

Ember smiles as she wraps her arms around Jim's neck.

Suddenly someone clears their throat and both Jim and Ember look up.

"Sorry to interrupt," the waiter says.

Ember blushes as Jim smiles mischievously and wraps his arms around Ember protectively.

"What can I get ya'll started with?" The man asks.

Jim motions for Ember to go first.

"I'll have a mojito," Ember smiles.

"I'll have whatever beers on happy hour," Jim says.

The waiter nods and scribbles their drinks down.

"I'll be right back with those," the man says as he walks off.

"How was your day?" Jim asks as he looks down at Ember and brushes some of her hair out of her eyes.

"It was fun. I went shopping," Ember beams.

"Yeah?" Jim smiles as he tucks some of Ember's hair behind her ear.

"I actually got you something," Ember says as she reaches for her purse.

Jim's cheeks go slightly pink as Ember bends over with her butt facing him.

Ember grabs her purse and unzips it.

She digs through it and pulls out the box.

"Here," she says as she places the box in Jim's hands.

Jim clears his throat and smiles as he tugs at the bow.

He opens the box and pulls out a little metal display motorcycle.

Jim's smile grows as he looks at Ember.

"This is awesome. Thank you Ember," Jim smiles as he kisses her cheek.

Ember grins as she looks at it.

"I saw it in this antique shop I went in and I was like that's so cute," Ember smiles.

The waiter come back over and places their drinks in front of them,

Ember takes a sip of her mojito. Her black lipstick coats the straw.

"You look super sexy," Jim says as she touches the leather material.

"Thank you," Ember says as she looks at Jim.

Jim smiles and kisses her on the cheek.

"I missed you," Jim says.

"You saw me this morning," Ember giggles as she rests her hand on Jim's leg.

Jim pulls her hand into his and strokes the back of it with his thumb.

"This morning was forever ago. I want you by my side all the time," Jim chuckles.

Ember smiles as she kisses Jim on the lips.

Shortly after Jim and Ember order their food the waiter places it in front of them.

Ember grabs a fry and pops it into her mouth.

"How did the interviews go?" Ember asks after she swallows the food in her mouth.

"Pretty good. Sometimes interviews are boring. We kind of let Corey and Shawn talk for the most part," Jim says. He picks up his burger and takes a bite.

Ember pulls her legs up onto the seat and gets comfortable.

"Wow, how do you walk in those?" Jim asks as he looks at Ember's heels.

Ember laughs, "very, very, carefully."

Jim snorts and takes a swig of his beer.

After Ember and Jim finish their food Jim insists on paying.

"No Jim. Tonight's your night. The least I can do is take care of the meal," Ember argues.

Jim shakes his head and places his card down on the table.

"At least let me pay the tip," Ember huffs.

"Alright," Jim smirks.

Ember smiles as she pulls out her wallet and sets a twenty down.

After Jim gets his card back they both leave the restaurant hand in hand.

"Where did you park?" Jim asks as they walk down the street.

"Down there," Ember tells him as she points around the corner.

Jim nods.

"I'll walk you there," Jim says.

Ember smiles.

(A/N: slight tw)

As they are walking suddenly someone grabs Ember's hand and pulls her backward.

She lets out a yelp as she's pulled into the back of someone.

"Hey baby," A man says as he places a knife to her throat.

Jim steps towards her and the man presses the knife harder against her throat.

Ember lets out a little whimper as the blade rubs against her.

The man buries his face in Ember hair as she tries to fight against him.

"Damn girl you smell good," the man says.

Ember turns her head a bit and gets a glimpse of the person holding her.

Tears prick her eyes as she realizes it's Matthew, the man who was at her work not too long ago.

"Jim," Ember whimpers as Jim tries to take a step forward but Matthew places the knife against her cheek and starts dragging it.

A tear slips down her cheek and Matthew wipes it away with the blade.

"Don't cry pretty. You'll be okay," Matthew chuckles.

Ember catches a glimpse of Jim and she can see the pure rage on his face.

Jim stands there feeling helpless. If he tries to grab Ember the man will cut her.

"You're gonna come with me princess," Matthew says.

Jim growls at the fact he used that name.

Ember can feel herself panicking. She doesn't know what she should do.

"Jim you should go," Ember tells him as she worries Jim will get hurt.

Jim shakes his head.

"I'm not leaving you," Jim says.

Matthew chuckles as he presses the blade hard against Ember's windpipe.

She lets out a cry as he grabs her hair.

"Let go," she growls.

Matthew just snickers.

"Listen and listen good. Your boyfriend is going to let me take you to my car and then you won't be seeing him for a long time. Understand?" Matthew says.

Ember shakes her head as she struggles against him.

"And if he tries to stop me I'll stab him," Matthew says loud enough so Jim can hear.

Ember shakes her head frantically as tears fall down her face.

"Let go," Ember repeats.

Jim clenches his fists and decides to lunge at the man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 9.8K 23
It's always been Rex Ford. I've always loved him. I think I always will. Sometimes though, you have to walk away from those that you love, because of...
8.2K 257 20
"𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐄𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐄!" A liar. That's all she is. Nothing better than dirt on the ground. Liar's never g...
1K 40 14
"When the heart is dark and no one cares is when you've lost it all." I looked away tears in my ice blue eyes. "That's where you're wrong." he...
9.7K 224 20
Sarah White has been a really close friend to the whole band, Slipknot. Corey has suddenly been acting strange, after Joey asked her out for Friday...