Snow White and Seven Devils ✅

By xxtypicalscorpianxx

Allyson White dreams of an epic romance - for a Prince Charming to find her one day and sweep her to a world... More

Author's Note (Important)
Prologue
Chapter 1 : HellHole
Chapter 2 : Asking for trouble
Chapter 2 : Asking for Trouble (Part 2)
Chapter 3 : Beaver and the Bully
Chapter 4 : The Worst Punishment Ever
Chapter 5 : Heck of an Adventure
Chapter 6 : Meeting the Romeo
Chapter 7 : A New Acquaintance
Chapter 8: Attitude Problems
Chapter 9 : More than Enemies
Chapter 10: Devilish Dance ( Part - 1)
Chapter 10 : Devilish Dance (Part - 2)
Chapter 11 : Trouble Trouble. Everywhere
Chapter 12: All for nothing (Part - 1)
Chapter 12: All for nothing (Part - 2)
Chapter 13: Fight
Chapter 14 (Part 1) : An unwanted Job
Chapter 14 (Part 2) : An unwanted Job
Chapter 15 : Birthday Surprises
Chapter 16 : Anonymous D
Chapter 17 (Part 1) : Mad world
Chapter 17 (Part 2) : Mad world
Chapter 18: Hot Waters, Cold Waters
Chapter 19: A Failed Attempt
Chapter 20: Blackmail and Breakup
Chapter 21: The Party
Chapter 22: HeartBreak
Chapter 23: Drakes Revenge
Chapter 25: A harsh Sepration
Chapter 26: An Ugly Truth
Chapter 27: Accustions and Confessions
Chapter 28: Giving Up
Chapter 29: Blocking
Chapter 30: Empty
Chapter 31: A Friend's Words
Chapter 32: Drake's Story
Chapter 33: Confessions of a Bully
Chapter 34: Truce
Chapter 35: Forgivness
Chapter 36: Complicated
Chapter 37: Finding Love
Epilogue
A word of gratitude

Chapter 24: New Feelings

4.5K 165 11
By xxtypicalscorpianxx

‘‘I never expected it from you…’’

 Dale whispered and slowly left my hand, I felt as if something was being taken away from me. As if I was being left alone all over again, I was being isolated. Warmth was snatched away from me.

 I saw him retreat a few steps and his eyes were boring hole in me. I wanted to tear away from his gaze but I was petrified. He turned his back on me and started walking to his own way. My heart was filled with pain as I saw him walking away from me, never did in my life I felt like this. Not even when Del told me he was not Anonymous D.

Why was I feeling so intense for Dale? I was happy when he boycotted me and now I was feeling empty. I was missing him so much as if he was a part of me. What was Dale Cattermole to me? Why did I felt that I belonged to him? What was his place in my heart?

I snapped out of my disintegrated thoughts when I saw him come to a halt. He stopped one last time and turned his head a little.

‘‘I thought I knew you more than anyone else Ally but it pains me to realize that for the first time in my life how wrong I was. You are not the same person I used to know anymore.’’ With that he was out of my sight within seconds.

He was Dale, the same person who loved to make fun of me but he always made me laugh. He drove me crazy with anger yet he was the only normal thing in my life. A few weeks ago I thought his presence or absence did not matter and now I realized I was wrong – so very wrong.

I never realized how deep the relation between me and Dale was. We were not just two people with different thoughts; we were not just arch enemies or opposites. The truth was that he had been always with me, by my side.

All these years came back to me and I was in retrospection. He was playing with me, struggling to win and making me lose.

He picking up fights with me and Daniel and smirking after securing his side.

He and I, bickering endlessly not because we wanted to defeat each other but w enjoyed it.

We enjoyed each other. Even if there were fights we knew everything about each other.

I still remember the day when I was sitting in a swing and we talked with each other, we still teased, we still fought yet everything was so easy going. So much less complicated.

I still remember the dress he gifted me for spring dance, how my heart filled with joy. He knew about me too much. In fact the only person who actually understood me. 

I still remembered the time when I slept on a bench in rain and he came to me in concern. I never thought it was really concern, really worry for my sake.

The truth was that Dale always cared. No matter what he showed to me; anger, laughter, pride but he was always the one who took concern and looked right through me. H walked away and I let him go. He turned his back on me and I let him to that. He ignored me, neglected me, threw me out of his life and I let him do it.

How much more was there to endure?

I got home and threw my bag on sofa and slumped on the other one. I wanted nothing more than to sleep. I was damn tired and I still had to go to work and then at Doyle’s. It was not that I was regretting my decision of accepting whatever Doyle demanded but the thing was that he was totally abusing his power.

I massaged my temples when mom came wobbling in the living room.

‘‘Hi mom’’ I said in a low tiresome voice.

‘‘Ally_’’ she looked weird and worrisome.

‘What happened?’ I sat straighter on my seat. I waited for her to drop the bomb on my head since her face gave it all away. Something had defiantly happened, and instincts told me it was not something nice.

‘‘Your aunt Helen…she passed away.’’ Now who was Aunt Helen?

‘‘Who Aunt Helen?’’ Mom gave me an exasperated look.

‘Never mind, but she was my really close relative; I need to go to Texas right now.’’

‘‘Right now!?’’ She nodded and I stood up.

‘‘But how would you go alone?’’

‘‘I am going with Elizabeth.’’ I nodded; it was okay if she and Mrs. Cattermole would go together. No one minute, if she and Mrs. Cattermole would be gone than that mean.

‘‘Dale and Daniel would take turns to watch over you and make sure you are safe.’’ I looked at her in horror.

Did she realize what she was doing? Dale…I had no courage to face him, it would be so awkward.

‘‘But I would be fine_’’

‘‘Ally please don’t argue okay, and we are just about to leave in ten minutes.’’

‘‘Already!?’’

‘‘Considering the situation we are actually late and I am afraid I would miss the funeral.’’

The next thing I knew Mom and Mrs. Cattermole were waving us goodbye and Mrs. Cattermole was giving the boys instructions related to me. How embarrassing.

I sneaked a glance at Dale but turned my head quickly when I realize he was looking directly at me.

‘‘Don’t worry mum, I will pamper her well.’’ Daniel draped his arm around my shoulder and grinned at me. I shoved him away.

‘‘Shut up’’

‘‘Aw, both of you are so adorable.’’ Mom cooed and I wished I would sink in the ground. Me and Daniel were still dating I forgot that. At the compliment both of us exchanged uncomfortable glances. Well he glanced at me and I glared. He mouthed sorry to me.

‘‘Okay then kids, take care.’’ Both of them sat in taxi, waved at us for one last time and then it was speeding away.

‘‘Ally, lets go to Carmen’s house.’’ Daniel said as soon as they left. I looked at him incredulously. He met her in school just an hour ago, was he a crazy stalker.

‘‘No thanks.’’ I said and started waking to my house. I could feel Dale staring at my back. I wished he was the same old Dale I used to know and he would come to me anytime and make fun of me and then we would fight. But so much for fantasies.

Wait! What the hell was wrong with me? Why was I thinking about Dale so much? I was fantasizing about him. I sounded like a fan girl; I needed to get a grip on myself. I went inside but Daniel kept bugging me to come to Carmen’s house.

‘‘Daniel will you shut up or do you wish me to punch you?’’ I snapped at him and made a messy bun of my hair.

‘‘But why _’’

‘‘I have a job unlike you, I have to work my butt off unlike you and lastly I am not a couch potato who has all the time in the world to waste. And now if you would excuse me.’’ I rushed past him and headed out of the house again.

It took me three hours for the shift; Derrick was not there today so peace. I saw that the light inside the house was lit. Perhaps Daniel was there to ‘look over me.’

I pushed open the door. Why wasn’t it locked?

‘‘Daniel why did y_’’ I stopped dead on my tracks because it was not Daniel, it was Dale.

Oh boy…

‘‘Where is Daniel?’’ I asked trying my best to keep a straight face. He looked away from the TV screen and spared me a glance.

‘‘I am not your navigator.’’ I was taken aback from his response. I managed to break free from my shock and went upstairs to my room.

I was craving to read a book but I only had one which was new so I started it. Okay it was a horror one but despite the Goosebumps I read it bravely. I checked the time and I still had hours to got to Doyle’s.

The weather outside was getting bad and when I heard thunder I froze. I absolutely feared the sound of thunder. It was so very horrible. I was afraid I had to admit that.

I tip toed my way downstairs where Dale was watching some animated movie, wait, was that sponge bob. Trying my best not to laugh I stood by the sofa looking at him hopefully.

‘‘what?’’ I finally noticed me after what seemed like decades.

‘‘Thunder.’’ I mumbled nervously.

‘‘My hearing frequency is twenty hertz.’’ He said sarcastically and it took me a moment to get a grasp that he was actually making fun of me.

‘‘Its thunder outside’’

‘‘So…’’

‘‘So…’’

‘‘Well you know I am scared of thunder.’’ Dale looked at me with a calculating face.

‘‘I cannot control that, or do you expect me to possess supernatural powers?’’ He snapped back at me and started watching TV again.

I kept standing there looking around and then finally decided to go back to my room but another crashing sound made me stiffen.

I looked at Dale and then back at the stairs.

‘‘Can I sit here?’’ I squeaked and realized how funny I sounded.

‘‘It’s your house do what you want.’’ He was obviously irritated by my interruption but I plopped down beside him feeling a little hot all over. Being close to him was driving me crazy.

Jeez. I needed to get hold of my self.

I was practically dozing off, why was he watching sponge bob anyway? I glanced his way and had an urged to punch him. He was also dozing off. I put my eyes back on TV trying hard not to fall asleep but I did.

I slept there on the sofa and after what seemed like hours I felt myself on a hard surface. Opening my eyes they went wide in shock.

I was lying on Dale, well not literally but my head was resting on his chest and his face was buried in a crook of my neck. I felt his breath fan my skin and my skin went all tingly. Frantically I pushed my self away from him and stood up. Talk about awkward. I ran to my room and realized it was time to go to Doyle’s but I was not worried about being late.

I was worried about something else.

Was I falling for Dale Cattermole?

 ________________________________________________________________________

I suck at writing romance but I love it. I dont like adding too much of sexual content though because I personally belive Love is not the realtion of bodies , its not physical, Its the bonding of Souls, and emotional, Okay enough with my rant. 

So how was the chapter? They are cute arent they? Please show support by leaving nice comments and votes.

Thanks you , ;')

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 72.6K 45
"I don't do relationships,I don't love Miss Williams ..I just fu**...is that what you want from me so that you stop following me?" His straightforwar...
1.4M 21.6K 25
Nina Greene has been crushing on her very best friend, Ethan Ford since they were kids, though he's unaware about her feelings. But in their sophomor...
150K 11.1K 43
Shit. That's how Derrick's life was going after the accident. Hazy memories and scars he didn't need were splintering what was left of what he did re...
5.3K 292 50
A love story which has everything in it - love, pain, anger, frustration and jealousy. Its about two person's life right from the point they first sa...