Temptress: Cursed Blessing [B...

By Empress_A

[Ranked 2nd in #fanfiction out of 1.18M stories (09/29/2020)] Kei Yagami. Holder of a one-in-a-billion quirk... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
54.5
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
S K Y
S T A R S
C I T Y . L I G H T S
M O O N
S U N
G R O U N D
H O M E
KEI YAGAMI'S NAME (ORIGIN)
THE "BEST" SPOTTED (2020)

55

5.5K 199 60
By Empress_A

Kei groans softly as her eyelids flutter open. She sees a familiar white room as disinfectant lingers in her nose.

That ended shortly, she ponders, partially hyped up with her dream and somehow disappointed that she wasn't able to get one answer from Himiko.

"Are you finally awake?" a deep male voice emanates from behind the curtain of what seems to be covering another bed.

The female lets loose as she inhales deeply. "Hey there best boy," she weakly greets the owner of the poking indigo strands from the partially ajar fabric.

"I already called Mr. Aizawa. He'll be here soon," he says, stepping in. "What did you do this time?"

Kei blinks, trying to recollect the recent happenings. "I can't exactly tell. How long has I been out?"

"One and a half days," Aizawa's voice chimes in. he casually strolls towards the female. "You had another wave of fever. What did you do this time?"

"Okay woah," Kei raises her hands in a surrendering manner. "I swear Toshi's wording alone will make anyone wonder if he's your secret love-child or something." Aizawa didn't react to her phrase. "Okay so, I may or may not have suppressed allure on the past week," she sheepishly says.

The teacher remains quiet for the mean time with visibly knitted forehead. The younger male stands silently at his spot, trying to absorb their conversation. "Did something happen?" This was all he can ask. He pretty much cannot openly suggest to have the female utilize her quirk on random people, knowing its consequences.

"Well, I decided to stay low-key with your hormonal brats until the day of the exams," she replies. "I figured they could focus more on passing that way."

"You're already old enough to act rationally without having a backlash to yourself. You could have at least told me if things were already too much to handle." Aizawa releases an exasperated sigh at her reasoning.

"Ahee ~ sorry about that. How did the exam go?" Kei was low-key expecting of her failure since she passed out mid-practicum, especially with a victim literally on-hand.

"When you lost consciousness, you were lucky enough to have Yoarashi safeguard your fall. Although naturally, you did not make it." He pauses for a few seconds, noticing the glint of sadness staining the female's eyes. "However, after attending a special course of three months and pass an individual test, the committee plans to issue a provisional license for those who failed as well. You better get into shape to attend your special classes."

Kei smiles in delight, "Of course!"

"For now, take your day off. I'll go back to class." He strolls towards the door and gives a knowing glance to Hitoshi before exiting.

After a full three seconds of silence, Kei gazes at the sleep-deprived male, "Does that mean he excused you from class to monitor me?"

"Privileges," Hitoshi hums and returns to the bed next to Kei's. Lying down on his back while staring at the ceiling, he murmurs in a low tone, "He's got a soft spot for you, you know."

"We both know that he's technically my daddy ~" Kei coos.

The male chuckles at this, taking it in a literal sense. "Yeah, might as well say he's everyone's dad." He shoots his direction to the female, "Does that make me your sibling? Maybe older brother or something?"

The female snickers, "Funny thing, I'm actually three years older than you."

Hitoshi cringes in disbelief. "You're old, lady!" he says in a playful tone.

"Why, yes, and call me Ma'am," Kei replies with a sass.

"When is your birthday?" the male asks, curious as to the female's origin.

"I originally don't have one. My guardian found me with a clean slate. I just figured things when I underwent physical examinations. When is yours?"

"July 1st," Hitoshi briefly replies.

"Alright!" Kei bolts up as she snaps her head to the male, "Let's celebrate!"

The boy cocks his eyebrow, "That's way beyond timeline already."

"Then let's take it as it's my birthday today!" Kei enthusiastically says as she props up from her bed and approaches the still lying male.

"Happy one year closer to soil, grandma," Hitoshi sarcastically retorts as he rolls away from the female pestering his comfortable position.

"Now, now, meanie," Kei muses as she pulls Hitoshi's leg out of the frame.

"Hey, stop that—ow!"

Thud.

"Be a polite youngster and follow the elderly," Kei grins as she drags the male to the halls.

"Fine! Let go of me!"

Kei complies with a growing smirk on her face.

Hitoshi just sighs, adjusting his position. "I'd really insist that you rest but seeing as you're very lively, I'll let your guardian deal with you later."

"And oh, by the way," Kei looks up at the indigo-haired male and intertwines her fingers with his, "sorry if you hit the floor harder than I intended." She brushes her lips on the back of male's hand and chants, "Everything's going to be alright."

The teen blushes at Kei's subtle action—feeling those soft plumps against his bare skin.

Kei giggles, not wholly noticing Hitoshi's cherry-tinted cheeks. "We should at least change clothes right? You're still in your uniform," Kei says as she starts to lead the male. She then wonders who changed her costume into pajamas but later dismisses that thought. "Let's go raid your closet!" she excitedly skips and runs towards the General Studies dorm with the almost panting male keeping up with her energy burst.

As soon as the door shuts close, Hitoshi once again releases a long exhale, "I should've selected attending classes."

"Awe," Kei says, releasing her grasp from her companion and heading to the dresser to scavenge clothes. Hitoshi quietly stares at his palm, already missing the female's warmth. "Would you rather pick me over academics?"

Hitoshi scoffs as he lets his back fall on his soft mattress, "Bold of you to assume that you're even one of the choices." His vision was later blocked with a cloth that gently landed on his face. He one again sighs, shoving the apparel away from his vision and consequently darting his eyes on the female's direction when he stopped midway upon seeing an almost half-naked back with two arms on the process of putting down an oversized shirt.

"Don't remove that, I'm changing," Kei says.

Hitoshi shifts his body on the opposite way and buries his deep red face into the material. Realization as to whose shirt he was using hits him when he finally registers the mild scent of vanilla and lavender mixture. His mouth gradually opens wide in embarrassment as he sees Kei's top in his hand but tries to keep his internal squirms to himself, not making a single sound. He face-palms soon after, thinking that he must have looked like a pervert.

"Alright, I'm done," Kei declares as she catapults into the bed, just right beside Hitoshi. She traces he finger down to the male's spine, making the latter visibly shiver. "You could've enjoyed the view, you know," she softly giggles.

The male, having enough mortification for the day, immediately jumps up and away from his companion. He strolls towards his drawer to quickly pick casual clothes and hops in the comfort room without a sound.

"Awe ~ I could've seen that gorgeous body of yours ~" Kei pouts as her eyes trace the male's movements, smile playing on the corner of her lips.

A short while after, Hitoshi steps out, looking calmer. "You could at least tell me where we're going."

"To the amusement park!" Kei animatedly sits up. Her eyes wander the room, as if reminiscing something, "You see, this one night, I visited a certain someone's dream and we went there. I thought it might be fun to actually visit it in the waking life."

Hitoshi sighs, pocketing his hand, "Fine. Let's go."

Kei slings her arm on the male's. Hitoshi tenses at the sudden contact. "Chill, best boy. It's not like I'm gonna eat you," she says, pausing momentarily, "well, unless you want me to ~"

Flick.

"Ow!"

The duo stands still in front of a bustling crowd. There were screams of delight and horror echoing through the almost open space—the irony as to how sound could not bounce back without closed corners but can be heard anyway due to the intensity of the collective. Kei aligns her irises up to the tall, intimidating metal chunks fashioned into masterpieces of thrill.

"There's less people here than expected," Kei observes.

"Well, we're on a weekday," Hitoshi trails, not really minding the mob.

The female snaps her head amusingly towards Hitoshi's direction.

Witnessing the spreading grin on her face, the indigo-haired teen gulps in anticipation. "I've got a bad feeling about this. I might as well just go home," he says, almost moving away from his companion.

Kei immediately snatches the male's sweating arm. "Ne Toshi ~ you haven't eaten anything yet, right?"

Hitoshi slowly nods.

"You're in luck then ~" Kei chimes as she drags the male towards a seemingly extreme roller coaster.

The whole afternoon was unforgiving, at least to Hitoshi's view. Kei constantly pulls him to one extreme ride after another. The only actual break they get is when they fall in line but since not many attempt such daring sites on a working day, the lines are short. Hitoshi doesn't really mind a little kick every here and there, especially so that he could see that bright smile engraved on Kei's face, but his legs are beginning to wear him out. The sun is already saying farewells from the horizon when Kei finally decides to take a sit on the food court.

"What are you up to next?" the male inquires as he eyes the cheery girl.

Kei muses a smirk as she returns the gaze, "I was just thinking about riding you ~"

Hitoshi twitches a face muscle as he averts his stare, hiding his warming up face. "You're still all energetic, alright," he pushes a scoff.

"Yeah, I figured it would be fun to pursue your thick thigh but you seem pretty tired already," Kei teases as she pokes her companion's side.

This time, Hitoshi's ears turn bright red. He mocks, "Tired who? Wanna bet?"

Kei's eyes glimmer its signature mint hues. Leaning forward, she whispers lowly, "Sure. I wouldn't mind even if we do it in public."

Hitoshi locks with the female's stunt wide-eyed, but later shakes his thoughts.

Kei giggles, settling back to her former position. "I'll go grab us some food. What do you wanna eat, Toshi?"

Clearing his throat, he answers, "You—"

"Okay! I'll open wide then!" Kei cuts him off, starting to pull her knees apart from each other.

Flick.

"Ow!" Kei jolts, feeling the harder hit this time.

"As I was saying, your choice is fine," Hitoshi sighs, finally calming down.

Kei chuckles at his reaction. She then bolts up, "I'll treat us to good food. Stay put here ~"

On her return, Kei hands the male a paper bag containing a big meal, side dishes, vanilla milkshake and water. She then sits across the other teen with her own food. "Are you a fan of vanilla?" Hitoshi asks, remembering the female's scent earlier this day.

Kei smiles, "You can say, although I had been fond of it just recently. It's somehow calming, almost nostalgic," she replies, having an almost life-threatening fall experience flash on her mind.

Hitoshi hums silently, bringing his food into his mouth.

Upon consumption, Kei told her companion about the recent happenings, mostly about the provisional licensure exam, to which Hitoshi listens carefully. She then shares her analyses about people she found interest in, particularly a few individuals from Shiketsu.

Finally finished with their food Kei jumpily says, "And oh, oh! Let's go to the Ferris Wheel! I wanna see the city lights!"

"Fine."

After a few minutes of waiting, they hop in a car. Kei bewilderingly spectates the miniature buildings beautified by colorful bright lights. She had her smile flash widely at the meticulously thought outline of the city in the darkness of the night. Preoccupied by her own amusement, she does not notice a soft pair of adoring eyes enjoying its own view—her. The couple stayed like that for a whole minute.

When Kei had her fill, she adjusts her sitting position, facing the subtly smiling male. "Oomf, I almost forgot," she blinks. Her hand then rummages into a bag which Hitoshi just noticed. The female reaches for something soft and fluffy and presents it to the male. "I saw this earlier and it kinda reminded me of you."

On her hand is a violet cat plushy.

Hitoshi stares at it for a moment, internalizing how it reminded her of him. He later releases a soft chuckle as he reaches for it. "You shouldn't have bothered."

"It's the least I can do for forcing you again to go with my compulsive decisions," she snickers. "I also got a matching black one for my guardian, hoping that I'll slip through his punishment lightly."

"You can't buy him off of that," Hitoshi says as a matter-of-fact.

"Oh, you don't know me well enough, then," Kei smirks and later laughs it off. "I kinda picked a few other things for a few people as well as a token of apology for inconveniencing them," she says, showing the contents of her bag to the male, mostly containing of keychains or phone accessories.

Hitoshi takes a peek and knits his eyebrow, "Jellyfish?"

"Oh, you'd be surprised to know who likes that kind of stuff," Kei giggles. She later smiles, "It would be nice to see such actual creature from across the ocean, don't you think?"

Hitoshi hums, quietly pleased that he got the biggest gift, aside from Aizawa's.

[A/N I'm releasing a new chapter to let you know that I'll be off for a couple of days because of my worsening migraine. I'm calling an early happy weekend to you all! Keep safe!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 253 25
Kosuke Adachi is driven by his desire to become the world's top hero. But when those from his past reappear, his carefully laid plans are put in jeop...
3.2M 66.8K 136
Here you can read countless variations or the exact same characters Kohei Horikoshi has created. Maybe you're curious to who your perfect MHA...
164K 5.3K 46
Soulmate AU one-shots and two-shots - character x reader, maybe character x character if requested. [Requests currently CLOSED!] All reader characte...
597K 22.5K 56
After being diagnosed quirkless, Izuku's father didn't take it too well. The stress grew too much for Inko. But one day, he just left. Izuku is scram...