Unrivaled Fury - Low Class Sa...

By TyrantYokai123

What if the saiyans on planet vegeta learned how to use the power of the mighty super saiyan and finally ende... More

Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Choice of look in LSSJ
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Ask me questions
Chapter 29
The main problem I'm seeing in the story that people hate.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73

Chapter 47

3.6K 100 17
By TyrantYokai123

It is now 2 weeks later since you learned the power of super saiyan and managed to get good control over it, winter and crytsal have been training up luna and alot of the iciclites to brace themselves for the invasion. You meanwhile have simply been having sparing session with the royal iciclites or meditating but of course you go into the ship that cooler's scout left you and either have a nice shower or rest up but just as everyone thought it was just going to be another day with no invasion.....it was only a matter of time before they finally arrived.

(Y/n):........!

Your eyes shot open and you quickly get up from a bed as you suddenly sense a massive amount of energy coming up above.

(Y/n): Is that them?

You quickly run out of the ship and look up into the sky to see a massive invasion fleet coming down into the planet.

(Y/n): This is it...

You take a deep breath and fly off towards the castle and as you fly there you notice a large amount of iciclites getting ready and some panicking abit.

(Y/n):.....I hope they are ready.

You dash off a little faster until you finally get to the castle were winter, crystal and luna are waiting just at the entrance.

(Winter): Y/n!

You land just in front of them.

(Y/n): Are you guys ready?

(Winter): Yes, we made sure to get the young ones and anyone who does not want to fight to hide deep in the planet so none of those monsters can get to them.

(Y/n): (smiles) They would have to get past us first.

(Winter): (smiles) Agreed, now we best get into action and head to the front lines.

(Y/n): Right!

The four of you fly off at top speed to the front lines which does not take long at all and soon enough you land in front of a large army of iciclites.

(Winter): Is everyone ready!?

(Iciclite army): YES YOUR MAJESTY!

(Winter): JUST LIKE WE DID WITH THE SAIYANS, (quickly turns to you) no offense by the way y/n (turns back to the army) WE WILL CRUSH THEM ALL AND EITHER WIPE THEM ALL OR DRIVE THEM OFF!

(Icicilite army): YEAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

(Y/n): You do know mocking my race is not going to get me mad right?

(Winter): I know but I just gotta say it just in case.

You laugh a tiny bit as you look up at the ships which are now coming down at a slowly pace but soon enough one of the more larger ships lands with a huge thud which is followed by smallers ships either landing as well or just staying in the air.

(Y/n): I can take out those ships if you want?

(Winter): Nah, let them do their dramatic entrance.

(Y/n): Fair enough.

The large ship's doors from the top and the sides start opening and within seconds a massive army of aliens comes running out and flying out of the ship while alot less start flying out from the smaller ships that are in the air.

(Y/n): Wait a minute, why did they land the ship right on the planet when they could simply float it far in the air and then have the troops fly down? Do they not know we can take out their ships if they want to escape?

(Winter): Either there stupid or they are overconfident.

(Y/n): Both?

(Winter): Hmmm....yeah both.

Meanwhile crystal and luna look very unimpressed at both you and winter not taking it seriously.

(Crystal): I swear I will hit those two on the head.

(Luna): I will join you.

(Crystal): (sigh) Winter, y/n can you please take this seriously?

Both you and winter look back at crystal.

(Y/n): Don't worry we are just having a little fun.

(Winter): Indeed.

(Crystal): Just please take it seriously when it starts.

(Y/n): Yes your majesty.

(Winter): We shall my beautiful wife!

 (Crystal): Good.

Meanwhile more and more aliens come either flying or running out of the massive ship and they slowly start to approach but suddenly come to a stop a good distance from the iciclite army.

(Luna): They stopped?

(Crystal): Look up.

(Y/n): Hm?

You look up to notice three aliens floating down and landing right in the middle of the two armies.

(Salza): Greetings inhabitants of planet glace, my name is salza!

(Dore): My name is dore!

(Neiz): and my name is neiz!

(Salza, neiz and dore): AND WE ARE THE COOLER'S ARMORED SQUADRON!!!

The three aliens a odd looking pose as you, crystal, luna, winter and the rest of the iciclites look on in pure confusion.

(Y/n):......What?

(Salza): I have come with a proposal! 

(Winter): Let me guess, you want us to surrender and let your master take over our planet and if we don't then we will be attacked.

(Salza): You read my mind old timer! so what do you say?

While winter stands there readying himself to say his answer, the large green alien known as dore looks at you and notices your tail.

(Dore): Wait a minute! that tail of yours looks like a saiyan's tail!

(Y/n): That's because I am one you brain dead brute.

(Salza): What could a saiyan be doing here? from what I heard the saiyans attacked this place and got destroyed in the conflict to the point they retreated.

(Neiz): Most likely the fool was kicked out of his planet.

(Donz): HAHAHAHA! most likely for being a weak piece of trash.

(Y/n): Keep up with that talk and I will punch through that so called armor, rip out your heart and eat it in front of your dying body.

An awkward silence occurs as the armored squadron stares at you while winter clears his throat abit.

(Winter): He means he is going to kill you.

(Donz): I KNOW WHAT HE MEANS!

(Winter): Hey, I just want to help you understand that since you did look abit confused there but anyway if your wondering what my reply is to your proposal.......

Winter very quickly becomes quite sinister and has a cold breeze coming off of him.

(Winter): It's no, now get off our planet before we make you.

Every iciclite makes a weapon and readies themselves while you crack your knuckles.

(Salza): Tch, you are wasting our time and your own and soon enough you will come to regret that decision! KILL THEM ALL!!!

The massive army of aliens roars and either runs or flies towards you and the iciclites while the armored squadron stands there until cooler's army get close enough to them and then they join in on the charge.

(Winter): CRUSH THEM ALL AND LEAVE NONE ALIVE! 

The iciclites and you let out a thunderous roar and also charge towards cooler's army. The very ground shakes as both armies quickly get closer and closer and as salza gets within range, you pull back your fist and power it up with your ki.

(Salza): What!?

(Y/n): HAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Salza looks on in horror as you grin evilly at him and within a flash the last thing salza sees is a powered up saiyan fist hitting right in the face before everything goes black with the only thing that is heard is a loud BOOM!

(A/n): Done and done, the wait is over! the battle with cooler and his forces has begin and it will be a crazy one. I in the meantime shall take a day break but then as usual I will come right back to this book and do another chapter so I hope you enjoyed this chapter and are excited for the next one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1.3K 42
a story about venus briefs, the first born daughter of vegeta and bulma, who becomes best friends with bulma's best friend's son, gohan, and later so...
21.5K 568 8
Planet Vegeta never blew up, nor were the Saiyan's ever controlled by Frieza. Vegeta has grown up to be the strongest of all the Saiyan's. It's what...
3.7K 79 14
The Viltrumites invade planet Vegeta, it was an all-out war. Saiyans vs Viltrumites. A battle of the strongest races in the universe. A Saiyan by th...
4.3K 74 14
A low class female saiyan call Bardock was mateing with Toma and have a little family. But sudenly that was change after King Vegeta was distrub they...