Louis Partridge | fanfiction

RedisthenewSexy

Ashley Grace Roberts enters a school for the wealthy after her mother marries a well-known business man. She... Еще

First of All
Chapter 1: Pergola
Chapter 2: Orientation
Chapter 3: Unity Ball
Chapter 4: Daffodil
Chapter 5: South
Chapter 6: Chopsticks
Chapter 7: Reaction
Chapter 9: Campfire
Chapter 10: Gyda
Chapter 11: Band
Chapter 12: Plan
Chapter 13: Rumors
Chapter 14: Calm
Chapter 15: Happiness
Chapter 16: Stupidly In Love
Chapter 17: Shit
Chapter 18: stupid mistake
Chapter 19: clinic
Chapter 20: girlfriend?
Chapter 21: cheers
Chapter 22: yacht
Chapter 23: Never

Chapter 8: Peninsula

1.7K 62 64
RedisthenewSexy

"I'll miss you!" Gyda pouts, extending he arms. I hug her back and laugh at her dramatic approach. The week end finally came which meant us students were allowed to go home if we wanted. Mom and I made a promise to always go home every weekend so we could spend time as a family. Hopefully by now their honeymoon period was over.

"Its only two days, Gyda!" I chuckle. 

"I know! But you don't know what two days is like at the Norris house! You sure you don't want to come with me? We can paint each others nail and watch movies or something, anything!" She pleads. 

"I can't, I made a promise to my parents that I'd spend time with them every weekend... Dad said we were going to this private Island with his friends and business partners or something.." I haven't been to a private Island before and I couldn't say no. I promised my mom that I would make an effort in spending time with Bob even if that meant flying in a helicopter.

"No way! So you're telling me you're spending time at an Island while I sit around at my room studying!" She pouts and I laugh at her. How I wish we could switch places right now. I wanted to finish a book I borrowed at the library the other day. I almost did not sleep the whole night reading it. I figured I should just bring the book during the trip.

"What do you think, honey" My mom asks smiling. I was staring in awe at the villa near the beach. We flew hear through a helicopter then rode a car all the way after. I was speechless the whole time. Things I never thought I would experienced happened before me.

"This is amazing, mom, dad.." 

"Anything for my family" Bob says. I smile at him and walk towards the entrance of the mansion. The mansion had a lot of windows and was facing the beach just in front. The beach..

White sand. Turquoise waters. Heavenly! Welcome to Melvern Peninsula.

Who knew I would become a beach person just by looking at it. I get convinced easily when it came to nature.

"Oh they're here!" Dad's voice echoes inside the mansion. He must be talking about his friends and business partners that were invited to come. I probably shouldn't intrude old people business.

I take my slippers off and just hook them on my fingers. I take a stroll down the beach to admire it's beauty. It was almost lunch time which meant the sun was already high up. I kick the waters and splashed around a bit before going back up to the mansion. I already planned to read my book later since there were lounge chairs and umbrellas on the sand.

I slowly open the sliding doors of the mansion trying not to disturb anyone. I make my way towards the dining area and spot a lot of people. 

My eyes widen when I spot two familiar faces. Antoinette Guidicelli and Levi Thompson. I wasn't excited with what I was seeing. As much as possible, I wanted to stay away from people from school.

They both look at me as well but were unbothered. I smile at everyone at the table before taking a seat beside Antoinette.

"Hey" I greet her and she only smiles at me. I look away feeling awkward. I just remembered she was friends with Liana San Diego, she must act like her too. I sigh.

The thought made me go back to what Liana had said. Next thing you know he's off to another woman behind your back. Louis and I weren't together but he was all I thought about. I wasn't sure about how I felt. All I know was that he's never left my mind ever since the day at the Pergola. Off to another woman behind your back. It wasn't like he'd ask me out or anything.

What would I do if he did ask me out? Would I answer him? If it weren't for what Liana said then I would. But knowing that he'd just be the reason for all my heartaches.. I don't know.

"We're only missing two more" My dad says which snapped me out of my thoughts. Must be one of his friends.

I only scroll through my phone and check Gyda's messages. 

Gyda: i just heard levi and antoinette would be there!

Gyda: are you okay?

Gyda: did they do anything to you?

I chuckle. 

Ashley: yeah they're here but how did you know?

Gyda: It's all over the news! I mean come one! Rich families in a private Island together?!

Ashley: oh...i didn't know

"Millie! Are your parents not with you?" Dad says. I was too busy texting Gyda to look up.

Gyda: NO WAY

Ashley: whats wrong?

"yeah, my dad just sent me and louis to come for them." I almost choke at my own saliva when I heard his name. I look up and spot Louis smirking at me. I slowly look away, mentally cursing at myself. This can't be happen!

Gyda: no one told me Louis was coming!

Ashley: i didn't even know he would!

"Hey" Someone greets beside me. He takes the seat beside mine and rests his arms on top of the table. I quickly glance at him to smile.

We start eating as soon as the food was brought. I almost forgot about having Louis sat beside me and enjoy my salad.

"So, Ashley, how's your new school?" dad asks. I slowly look up from my salad and smile at him.

"It's great, um, the people are great too, I found a big-" I stop in my tracks when someone nudges me from below the table. I glare at Louis and continue. "Library. Yes, a big library!"

"That's great! I didn't know you had an interest in books" I only smile at him. I look back at Louis and glare at him once more before devouring my salad. 

"You like reading books?" Louis whispers beside me.

"No, I like eating them. What am I supposed to do with books?" I sarcastically say. He tries to hold back his smile and I did as well. I seemingly found my own joke hilarious as well.

We continue eating our lunch until the table slowly cleared, leaving me, Louis, Antoinette and Levi. Ah, an unexpected group of people sharing the same table.

Both Levi and Antoinette were looking around awkwardly. I glance at Louis to check what he was doing. He was on his phone smiling. I only sigh knowing he was probably texting some girl while smiling. 

No I shouldn't feel like this at a vacation, especially at a private island! I gathered enough courage to talk to Antoinette since I guess she was much more approachable than the other. 

"Antoinette, would you like to join me for a swim at the beach?" I politely ask, hoping  she would agree so I could get out of the uncomfortable situation I was in.

"Oh, um sure.." She shyly replies. I expected her to turn me down and be like the bitch liana was, but thankfully not. I stand up and she did as well.  I don't look back at Louis to get away as quickly as possible. He only looks at me in curiosity before standing up as well to follow.

I thank my lucky stars that Levi had called him. I used this opportunity to get away from the two with Antoinette following behind.

"Why were you trying to get away from Louis." Antoinette asked as we walk around the sandy beach towards the lounge chairs. 

"I..I wasn't" I stutter. She only giggles in response and I smile at her. I'm really glad she didn't end up like Liana. She was quite the opposite indeed. 

We make our way towards the lounge chairs and lay down. We both were already wearing our bathing suits underneath our denim shorts. I was wearing a white flowy crop top and Antoinette was wearing her bralette. 

I wore my shades and took out my book, enjoying the heat above. It wasn't as hot anymore since it was past lunch. I continue reading my book and Antoinette was taking pictures, holding her hat in place while taking a selfie with the beach in the background.

"Look what we have here" someone appears from behind, grabbing my book.

"Louis give it back!" I yell to which he responded by laughing. Just when I thought I could escape this kid!

"Come and get it!" He shouts back, running away from me. I grab a handful of sand, making sure he didn't notice and just stand there glaring at him. Whatever I did obviously worked as he walked back with an apologetic smile.

"I was only joking, here" I slowly smile at him taking my book back before throwing the sand in his face and running away. 

I Immediately regretted this as soon as he ran to chase me. I only laugh in panic as I pass the lounge chairs to safely place my book on the at and running towards the water.

"No please! I'm sorry!" I plead. I was already soaking in the water still praying he stopped chasing me.

"Its on, miss Roberts" He shouts. I yelp when he hugs me from behind. We both burst out laughing at how hilarious we were. 

Moments later I finally realize the position we were in. Were in each others arms, staring at one another. I lessen the awkwardness by pushing him towards the deep end.

"I can't swi-" Were his last words before holding on to dear life. 

"Stop joking around Louis!" I laugh at him. When he still didn't stop, panic rose through me.

I jump in to save him. Later realizing the water was not that deep. He emerged from the water laughing his life out of him. I splash him and he did it back. 

"That wasn't funny, Louis! I can't swim and that was a pretty heroic thing for me to do" I say angrily. He only smiled at me in return.

"If you can't swim then saving me would be useless if we both drowned. Luckily for me, I can actually swim" He boasts. I roll my eyes and stand up. Thanks to him, my favorite top was now wet. I look back at him to see if he followed me but he didn't. He only stares at me, lost in thought.

He hungrily stares at my body, smirking while doing so which made me realize my top was see through which meant he was now staring at my body through my top. I quickly cover it with my arms.

"Look away, you jerk!" I awkwardly say. He smirks at me, finally standing up. He walks past me, leaving me blushing tomato red. I wasn't going to let this happen. 

I stood up as well, taking my top off, leaving me in my white swimsuit bra. I walk faster in order to walk past him, I did it in confidence, letting him know I wasn't going to lose.

I look back at him noticing how his expression changed into shock. I only giggle at myself for an achievement I had made. I liked what I was becoming because of him. Only he could make me feel this way and I was sure of that.

~~~
11.12.20

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

The Bad Boy and The Tomboy nicole nwosu

Подростковая литература

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...