SCENT | IM CHANGKYUN

By Tokkimallows

"What was tha--" "That's my dick" ------------------ Love-hate relationship isn't a bad idea at all. Sometime... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen: I LOVE YOU
Twenty: Too Bad
Twenty One: PublicπŸ”ž
Twenty Two: Shower
Twenty Three: Hidding Something?
Twenty Four : Party
Twenty Five: Unexplained
Twenty Six: Boyfriend
TWENTY SEVEN : Secret
TWENTY EIGHT : White Code
TWENTY NINE: Truth
THIRTY : Danger
THIRTY ONE : PAIN
THIRTY TWO: THIRST
THIRTY THREE : WHO IS HE?
THIRTY FOUR: THEIR PAST
THIRTY FIVE : THE ALPHA
THIRTY SIX : BURNING SUN CLAN
THIRTY SEVEN: Trap
THIRTY EIGHT : Siblings
THIRTY NINE: Misunderstanding
FORTY : All about her
FORTY-ONE: Make you feel Good
FORTY-THREE: SICKNESS
FORTY-FOUR : I'm pregnant
FORTY - FIVE : WHO?
FOURTY-SIX: Trouble
FOURTY - SEVEN : Getting Ready
FOURTY - EIGHT : Caught
FOURTY - NINE : Fucked Up
FIFTY : KISS
FIFTY - ONE : Memories
FIFTY - TWO : CONGRATULATIONS!
FIFTY - THREE: The Clan
FIFTY - FOUR : FIGHTER
FIFTY - FIVE: FIGHT IS OVER
FIFTY - SIX : STARTING OVER
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2
SPECIAL CHAPTER 3 (END)

FORTY - TWO : Don't Play Games

6.1K 119 31
By Tokkimallows

MINKYUNG'S POV

“Rest now baby, I need to get going" he said and was about to get out. But I grabbed his wrist and pulled him closer whispering something.

"Don't play with me baby girl" he said looking down at me with a serious face.

I sit up on the end of the bed and look up at my boyfriend with an innocent look on my face. I grab the front of his jeans and begin to play with the button along with the belt.

He looks around the room to make sure no one is around, then looks down at me with a little smirk on his face. I take off his belt, then undo his jeans, letting them fall to the ground around his ankles and soon his boxers join the jeans.

I grab a hold of his dick and begin to lick up his shaft and once I get to his tip I flick my tongue over it, earning a deep groan to come out of Changkyun's mouth. He looks down at me and runs his fingers through my soft hair.

“no teasing and suck it like a good girl” He tells me his voice getting even deeper if that is possible.

I listen to my boyfriend and take his dick into my mouth. I hollow my cheeks and begin bobbing my head as my hand strokes the base of his dick.

“Fuck, just like that” He moans out and his hands go to the back of my head “Take it all” He told me and pushes my head forward making me take all of him.

I begin to deepthroat him making his head roll back in pleasure as he lets out another deep groan, loving the pleasure I'm giving him.

I can feel the veins against my mouth as I continue to suck and move my head. He was panting heavily, moans and groans are leaving his mouth. His voice is getting sexier and hotter each moan. He gather all of my hair and and grip it tightly as he aggressively thrust in my mouth making me gag.

“Ah, I’m close” He warns me, but I keep sucking him off until I feel his cum shoot into my mouth.

I remove his dick from my mouth as his cum settles on my tongue. I look up at him wanting to know what he’d like me to do.

“Swallow” He says and I do just that, loving how dominant he is being at the moment. A smile form onto his mouth leaning down as he cup my face then pulled me into a kiss. I pulled away and lay on my back, moving away from Changkyun. 

"Oh baby, you're  not going anywhere" He said grabbing  both of my legs and pulling me closer to the end of the bed. "Baby girl, running away is cheating" he smile as he straddle on top of me.

He took his remaining clothes off. Then attack my lips once again.  His kisses went down to my neck shoving it a nice suck that will sure leave some marks the next day. He keeps on kissing my neck then down to my collarbone while he massage my breast.

"I can smell you from here" he said "You smell so good babe" he said between the kisses. I cup his face with both of my hand pulling him into a kiss.

He angled his face, deepening the kiss, and he sucked on my lower lip asking for entry, which I gladly gave him. My tongue moved with his, like a ceremonial dance.

His body pressed against mine. His body melded perfectly against mine.
He took his lips off of mine, placing a few pecks on my jawline and neck, and then moved on to my chest and collarbones. He kissed in a pattern, like he was painting a picture. Then went back to peck my lips before pulling away completely.

W-what was t-that?” I asked him and he just smirked.

“Open your legs baby, I’m hungry.” I complied immediately, spreading myself for him, his stare intensifying as he could see me already glistening core inviting him.

He drop on his knees, leaning in while grabbing my thighs to secure my hips, he started by licking a slow stripe along my folds, my breath getting caught in my throat. His tongue kept exploring me, tensing when he reached my clit and flattening whenever he went down, a few times teasing my entrance without pushing it inside at all. He pulled away, blowing softly, a whine falling of my lips.

“You taste so good, better than anything else…” His lips attached to my sensitive nub, suctioning on it softly while flicking his tongue quickly before detaching from it with a lewd pop sound.

His middle finger slid inside of me, fingering me at a slow pace before adding his ring finger, the squelching sounds filling the room and adding to your excitation. The look in his eyes was a warning: he wasn’t planning on going easy, I knew it the moment I noticed which fingers were inside me. Suddenly, he started pressing his fingertips against the roof of my insides, constantly brushing against my sweet spot whilst his free hand softly pressed my lower stomach and his tongue stimulated my clit.

“N-No, Changkyun, n--!”

He didn’t slow at all, if anything his motions became more aggressive, moans falling off my lips uncontrollably, legs starting to shake as I felt my orgasm getting nearer, my juices dripping out of me non-stop. His mouth didn’t waste a second before licking all of them, humming at the taste and sending small shocks to my whole body. He kept going, the overstimulation being too much for me to handle, gripping his hair and yanking on it to make him stop, a high pitched hiss coming out of his throat at the burning sensation on his scalp.

“I love eating you out~” He seemed pleased with himself, admiring the mess he made all over the bed and on the floor. My chest rising up and down, as I pant heavily.

He wasn't finished at all. He was biting his lower lip asking he crawled on top of me. He was about to kiss me when my phone rang. I quickly pushed him away, throwing myself comfortably on the bed reaching for my phone on the nightstand. It was Kihyun who's calling.

I look over Changkyun who was sitting on the edge of the bed, showing him the caller's ID.

"Answer it" he mouthed. I lay flat against my chest comfortably taking a deep breath before answering the call.

"Oppa?"

"Oh sorry, did I wake you up?" He asked from the other line.

"Oh no, I wasn't sleeping" I answered.  Then I felt Changkyun crawled on my back, resting his ear near my phone. I look over him putting my finger infront of my mouth telling him to stay quiet.

"Why aren't you sleeping yet?" Kihyun asked from the other line. Then Changkyun moved away from me as his hand caress my waist.

"Ugh, I-I mean, I just got finished  taking a shower" I tried to stop myself from moaning as Changkyun started to rub his fingers against my sensitivity clit. I covered my phone for a minute and turn around to face Changkyun. 

"Changkyun-ah, please don't" I whispered then get back to my phone.

"Should I go to your room?" Kihyun asked. My eyes wide open as I stare at Changkyun.

"Talk to him" he mouthed.

"Go here? I mean right now?" I asked him trying not to overreact. I was about to look over Changkyun when he suddenly thrust his cock inside me with one swift move making me moan against the phone.

"Are you okay? You need something I'll go there" Kihyun said. Changkyun slowly move, pulling his dick out sensually.

"Ah no,no need t-to. I'm ughhh, I'm okay" I said trying to stop myself from moaning since Changkyun started to move his hips a little faster than before.

I was so lost in pleasure that I forgot that I'm talking to my brother. I look over Changkyun who was grinning as he thrust faster inside me.

"Your brother is on the phone" He mouthed again as he grip my waist tighter.

"You sounds so tired, you should get rest now. I won't be bothering you" he said. I was bitting  my lower lips as Changkyun continue to thrust in and out of me. "By the way you see Changkyun?" Kihyun asked from the other line.

I look over Changkyun, he was bitting his lips as he thrust inside me. He was gesturing to not tell Kihyun about him as he shakes his head no.

"No, we haven't talked again after you guys left, ughhhh" With one strong thrust Changkyun got me moaning.

"You should rest now, I'll look for Changkyun outside" Kihyun said before ending the call.

"Shit" I cursed as I turn my head back to Changkyun. "Oh fuck keep doing that" I moaned as I felt his dick brushed against my g-spot.

"You like that huh?" He asked as he thrust  harder.

"Shit, I'm gonna----" before I could finished talking he pulled out giving me a spank on my ass.

He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me up making me put my ass up in the air. He pushed my back down making me lean against the mattress. I arched my back and spread my legs further apart for him to get a better view of my womanhood. He grab my hip with one hand and guiding his member to my entrance with the other.

Pushing his hips forward, he slides his member all the way in at a torturous, glacial pace to allow me to get used to his size. After all, it was supposed to feel good for the two of us, not just him. He remains still for a moment, waiting for me to give him the signal to continue.

“Y-you can move now,” I stutter out,“And don’t hold back.”

“Don’t blame me if you can barely walk tomorrow.” He informs, voice low and husky. His grip on my waist got tighter.

And with that, Changkyun draws his member out almost entirely, only to slam it back in with one powerful thrust that caused me to whimper out from the pleasure.

"C-Changkyun" I moaned then he lean forward covering my mouth.

"Keep it down baby girl" He whispered.

This continued on for a few minutes longer until he was practically pounding into me at such an unforgivable pace, I could barely form a coherent sentence, let alone moan out his name.

“Fuck, Changkyun, don’t stop.” I mewl out from time to time; these being the only intelligible words I could muster up as I grip the sheets tightly.

He leans forward to me, hands traveled  from my shoulder down to my hand to hold it. "I'll never get tired of this pussy" he whispered against me ear then giving it a lick after.

His hand massage mine, until I finally let go of the mattress. He guided my hand and put it against the headboard.  I pushed myself  up, holding against the headboard for support. Changkyun keeps on thrusting hard inside me as his hand also hold against the headboard for support then the other one lifted my chin making me look on the mirror above his headboard.

"Fuck, you looks so good when you're being wreck baby" he said. Thrust started to pick up pace. I look over him through the mirror, seeing him bitting his lower lips as he watched his dick slide in and out of me.

Feeling his climax approaching rather quickly, he slid a hand forward and began rubbing my clit in sync with his thrusts, causing me to toss my head back in pleasure, mouth slightly gap as my eyes grew wide before coming undone on his member with a moan of his name. Walls clenching around his thick member.

"Fuck, that feels good" he moaned as he thrust in an inhuman speed. Both hand holding on my waist as he thrust aggressively. His mouth hanged open, eyes focused on his dick sliding in and out of me.

"Clench around me baby" he moaned reaching for my clit once again as he continue to thrust. It was to much, he was over stimulating me.

"Changkyun, s-stop" I moaned dropping against the pillow making my back arch further for him to deep his balls in me. I tried to reach for him with my hand but he just grabbed both of my hand and pinned it against my back.

"Shit" he moaned. Thrusting faster and harder, making his balls deep in me. It had me screaming but I'm buried my face against the pillow since I'm cannot hold my moans back in.

Heavy breathing and loud skin slapping  occupied the room. Thrusting into me a few more times, and he had me shaking, cumming for the fourth time. He continue to thrust getting himself off and he released his load inside me, his nails digging into my skin slightly. 

He leaned closer to me kissing my shoulder lightly, he pulls his member out. Both of my arms and legs gave up making me collapsed against the mattress then he lay down beside me to catch his breath. He pulled the blanket over our body, lazily wraps his arm around me. I turned myself to face Changkyun burying my face against his chest as he pull me closer.

There was a long period of silence before Changkyun finally decides to speak up.

“So you started to get used to being rough?” He asks, suddenly.

I glance up at him, tiredly, and kiss his neck and shrug.

Ah you almost get us caught Im Changkyun" I buried my face against his chest again. Changkyun chuckles and wrapped his arm tighter around me.

"But we haven't" he laughed.

“You truly are something else, you know that?” I look up at him. He looks down at me as he caress my head.

"I know" he answered.  "You should sleep now, I love you" he added kissing me again my forehead.

"I love you too" I respond tucking myself further to Changkyun.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
This is what you guys are waiting for. This chapter is dedicated to my friend @guMmy_bE4rS
~>TM😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 143 17
dont read if youre gonna leave hate comment , be mindful when doing activity online .
16.2K 455 34
"I love him, not you." Two idol got together for the sake of the audiences that's dying to see them both as a couple. #2 - wonho (26/12/20)
1.2K 37 11
They hate each other, but Kageyama starts to think maybe he doesn't. Maybe he just cares too much in general. Just a look into the relationship of tw...