NASRIN

By walida_md

NASRIN MUHAMMAD KANGIRMO , is a 17-year-old model, who hides her modeling career from her family, she's a car... More

WRITER'S NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
CAST
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
chapter 19
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
Chapter 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
Chapter 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
NOT AN UPDATE!!!
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
AWARD!!!!
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
A/N
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
APOLOGY.
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56

CHAPTER 36

2.4K 358 10
By walida_md

A/n.
Before you read ,this is a re written chapter 36,I mistakenly deleted the chapter so I had to write it again 😢.As you read you might notice some chapters mixing up due to the change .you should read it accordingly.im sorry for the inconvenience ❤️.

Ahmad

The ruffle sound of someone moving me ,woke me up from my sick sleep ,my eyes weren't even open but I could feel my head banging at every end .i opened my eyes and they cought nasrins heavy looking ones ,they looked tired .she stared at me as I yawned and stretched more on the bed  hissing one the process because of my head .

I looked around and knew it was my room but what was she doing here .she kept looking at me ,wanting me to utter a word first .i don't know why I felt disgusted by her,I didn't want her presence around me .

What are you doing here ?,I asked feeling more agitated by her .

"I don't know "

You kept shouting yesterday night ,I think you had a nightmare and you begged me to recite the holy Quran for you "she said while stressing on the begged .

Shit!,I can't believe it happened again ,the dreams were back !.

As. She spoke "I remembered the horrific dream I had yesterday,it was nothing different from the other ones ,only that this one had different faces .just thinking about it scared me the more ,as I shifted uncomfortably still looking at her with disgust .

"You should leave my room right now "you disgust me ".

I didn't even know when I blurted that but the way I felt hysterical about the dream ,I just wanted to be alone .

I watched as she looked at me without saying a word for seconds before she started blurting out word .

"You fucking don't know how miserable you were looking last night ,you were innocently begging me to read the Quran for you.i had to let go of my sleep ,even had to stay in the darkness which I really hated ,just so you could catch some sleep.i stayed for hours reciting and now ? .

All you could say is I disgust you ?

You should go and treat yourself Ahmad ,you need to learn humanity in you !.

You should learn how to say a fucking thank you next time!!.

I watched as she kept talking,wanting to say more but she restrained herself in the process .

I felt weak !

After everything she said ,I couldn't bring myself to defend myself ,I just threw my gaze at her .

I felt guilty!
I knew how it was for ummah ,how she cried herself seeing me struggle every night with nightmares that hunted me badly .

"Despite the fact that I wasn't the best son for her ,she still folded my arms on hers as she recites the Quran throughout the night,till I get over my bad dream .

Every morning as I look into her eyes,I could see the fears and tiredness just like the way I saw on nasrins eyes.

That instance I knew what she said was true .

I wasn't humane to her .

I watched as she left the room ,my ego  vanishing along with her as I rolled on the bed .My head spinning as it ached.

I stood up to the bathroom,feeling dizzy ,it always happens after every dream but this one ,the pain was more because I feel guilty .

I washed my face ,doing my morning business in the process .the dizziness subsiding a little ,I took some headache pills before going downstairs to look for something to eat .

As I walked downstairs,I wasn't expecting to see her in the kitchen .

The same feeling of guilt washing my whole body,as I watched her from her back .

I could see vapor coming out of the water she was using  on the plates ,it didn't take me seconds to get to her ,I turned the faucet sideways earring cold water to gush out in exchange .

"Can't you see your hands burning ?i said ,my senses totally not in control of my voice .

It's non of your business!"she replied with venom dripping on her voice .

I don't know why ,my body calmed a bit hearing her voice out her annoyance .

The normal me was meant to retaliate and get angry for the fact that she talked to me that way ,but no !

I couldn't find my ego .

I stood steel close to her ,still waiting for my ego to take over ,but it never came .

Instead I found myself leaning in close to her,it was as if my body was being controlled.

I leaned in and wrapped my arms around her waist ,welcoming her sweet smell .

I knew I was meant to stop there ,but I immediately found myself nudging myself closer to her by tightening my hold on her as I rested my shoulder,I could feel her body tense up ,shaking a bit .

Standing around her ,I felt this was somewhere I was meant to be,I felt the aching of my head saying this was mine ,as I couldn't feel the headache no more.

I started to remember how I felt better after she started to recite the Quran yesterday,the way her voice quarried like a melody along with her Qira'a .

She looked at the water running in the sink as I unwrapped my arms around her .i decided it was finally time to thank her so I did ,she acted clueless at first but I knew she knew why o was saying thank you .

I turned wanting to leave the kitchen Because I started to feel impuissant because this wasn't me !.

She first me to it as she walked passed me to the door without uttering a word .

Her voice !
I wanted her to say something ,but she didn't.she opened the door wanting to leave the kitchen entirely .

Your qira'a is mashallah "I couldn't help but say .

I jerked myself,my ego still misplaced .

She didn't say a word ,she just turned and left the kitchen with a thud .

I stayed motionlessly for a while,I couldn't reprehend the fact that I was acting this way towards her ,I wasn't meant to ,I didn't like this new me .i knew My guards were letting me down but I really needed them .

I turned around to the cooker,placing the pot on it , I cooked noodles with fried eggs ,my energy started to started to fill its way back .

I finished with my food and walked upstairs to my room,I suddenly remembered that I had to meet my gees at traffic by two.i checked the time and it was half passed 1 .

Wow time flies ,when did I even wake up "I thought as I entered the toilet to shower .

After coming out I dressed in a polo shirt and a khaki jean .i sprayed a little perfume on my body before picking my phone on the bed .

****************************

When I got to traffic ,I could see aymans car parked by a side .i wasn't surprised at how early he was because I knew he would show up earlier because the project we were working on was his idea .

The place wasn't filled with crowd because people mostly came here in the evening,I guess that was why we chose to meet  in the afternoon.

As I walked in,I sighted them sitting at a gazebo and I made my way to them .

"Alhaji ,Alhaji"ifraan started shouting .

Officer!"I also yelled matching his energy ,he stood up and gave me a handshake.

I said Salam to the other guys and sat beside Malik who was beside ayman .

"Ahmad I didn't know it was possible for us to see you "ifraan said,he was my neighbor back when we were teenagers before we moved to another house ,while Malik ,hossam and Shema are my university friends and business partners ,ansar and I met during NYSC days .

"What do you mean ,men are busy now "I retorted.

"Ahh which busy ,you got married and forgot us "hossam said .

"Don't be deceived ,aiki neh (it's work)

Hmmm,okay it is what iriisss"we laughed a little and started discussing the new project we were working on ,we ordered food and drinks whilst discussing.

After a while of work ,they started discussing about politics .i picked my phone to check for some supplies.

"Guy! This girl is an enchantress kutt"I heard hossam say.

Which girl "ansar replied.

"Kana ruwa ,fine babe like this aii baba if I knew girls like this exsisted ,I wouldn't waste my time on this one's "ansar continued.

I'm going to dm her "I heared three of them laughing

Look at her followers ,from the looks of it ,her dms are flooded and yours will be useless " ifraan added.

"Gaskiya amaa I'm not that bad now ,I have enough followers and the looks too,I know I'm worthy "hossam said .

"Ehh baba between me and you who do you think she will answer first don't deceive yourself commot joor "Shema said .

"Bro's look at this chick danallah,between the three of us who do you think is worthy "hossam asked while giving ayman the phone .

I looked up at ayman as he looked at the picture and all of a sudden he started laughing shaking his head .

"Ahaps see the way he is laughing,I'm sure you Guys won't even pass her requests"Malik said .

"She as she fine,I'm sure she has a husband "ayman started laughing again .

I knew ayman ,he only laughed at something that was ridiculously funny .

Baba share ,I go dm her now seff,ayman said making ayman to laugh harder .

Guyy wetin now ,talk your mind ,no too dey laugh anyhow "ansar at says clearly annoyed with aymans laughter .

I no dey laugh anyhow,the thing funny neh kawwai ,ibegg show Ahmad make him see the girl "ayman said laughing .

I collected the phone and for a second my brain zoomed out looking at nasrins picture,I was trying to configure the fact that it was my wife they were gawking at all long .

A chuckle I didn't know of escaped my mouth,why?,because I was just realizing how much guys wanted her .

You see !,our king of girls dey laugh himself "Malik said laughing.

Hossam I see you like hitting on people's wives "I said smiling while giving him back his phone.

People's wives ?

The girl doesn't even look married,she looks like a classy player with multiple guys she's passing ball to "hossam said .

I looked away trying to overlook the disrespect because he didn't know she is my wife .

"Bruhh ,don't say something you don't know "ayman blurted in for me .

"What's up with you two and discouraging us ,I thought the code was bro's before hoes "hossam said .

"Guyy I think we should stop talking about this "ayman said as I notice him look at me .

"Why should we stop ?,I bet the husband she doesn't even have wouldn't mind us talking to her cuz she's a snack .

"Ohh now I get ,Ahmad doesn't want us to hit on her probably because he wants to do so before us ,yaga fine chick .someone he's going to pin on a bed just like he does with other girls "hossam said with a hint of mockery .

I didn't know when my body swang in minutes ready to pounce on him when ayman held me back .

I started panting .he had such audacity.

"Don't you ever disrespect any woman like that ,especially my wife !.

I have had enough,I didn't bother to stay and watch the surprise look on his stupid face and the rest of them .I just left .

GOD!!!

Hey guyss how are you doing💕 ,I'm really sad about what is happening I'm Nigeria😢 ,our country needs prayers ,may Allah see us through all this and may he give us a better government.insha Allah 🥺.

Meanwhile I can smell Ahmad gradually giving in to nasrin ,ouuuu!🥵

Do you think our mr Lucifer is becoming a good boy ?

Drop your comments ,votes and share if you enjoyed the chapter ❤️.

Walida_md 🥀
Permanreina 🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 5.7K 25
"Hate is just another way of loving a person when you can't tell them you love them". Zafar Ayub is the man who is ruling the business world along wi...
30.1K 1.2K 32
Samira is a twenty year old girl who lost her mom when she was born and her dad marries another woman who treats Samira like her own child Suhail is...
26.2K 1.7K 9
Book 1: @arummees Khadija Nasir is responsible and caring. But like every other girl she wants attention too. She is brought together with Yusuf Lada...
1.6K 230 14
~Arhan Mirza~ "Your One Innocent Mistake and I will turn Your life into Hell" ~ZamZam Farooqui~ "Mistakes Are Proof that you are trying, it's part of...