An Italian's Conceited King (...

Par MedievalTomboy

"Why don't you consider shutting up and mind your own business. It's just a wise suggestion though." Ah there... Plus

Things to Know
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Epilogue

Chapter 26

2.6K 185 11
Par MedievalTomboy

Valentina Point of View

"Hottie, Darling, you are getting me worried." He held me by my shoulders and sighed dramatically.

I had to gulp down my annoyance at the Drama King to stay concentrated on the topic. I always wonder what the hell he eats to stay so cool and dramatic in all times.

"Come on, Swine, I only asked you to spend a sand grain of your wealth. You can't be that crying over such small issue."

"That is not I'm worried about. I can spend more than that to push the authorities into giving us the approval for islands." Cool. That is what I want to listen.

"Then what is your problem?" I asked in annoyance.

"You! You asked me in a civil and a polite tone. How can you do that to my heart? Are you trying to make me go crazy?" There he goes again.

God! How did I even survive this dramatic pig for those years? I must've inherited patience from Mother Teresa.

And why the hell did he change his tactics suddenly?

Why is trying to be so- umm – so nice to me?

"Why are being so cozy with me, by the way? Let there be only professional bridge between us." Don't know what gutter is running in his brain that he has been too touchy – smiley with me after our conversation with Luci.

This man knows no limits seriously!

How can this pig take wild chances to get close to me when he cheated on me?

Does he even have a grain of conscience or did God forgot to give him in the first place.

Stupid Royal pig swimming in the sewer!

"As you say." He shrugged with a smile and walked out of the house giving me a peck on my lips.

This pig!

I will barbeque him!

After our conversation with Luci four days ago, he has been giving me frequent hugs and pecks garnished with few sweet words with endearments attached.

Sweet words and endearments always flows out of his mouth like a habit but his sudden change in behavior though.

It's giving me chills.

The plan we had talked about is already put into action and in no time, we will get the notice of restrictions to purchase the islands.

Lucinda along with Arran had done wonderful job in covering up all the traces and doing the job from shadows. Everything was going fine but Pig is the only one who is giving me hard time.

Not just his behavior towards me but I have a feeling that he is doing something else from the background that I should know but don't.

The second plan that I have been working on secretly is finally taking a shape. With that in good form, we can easily eliminate the dangers surrounding my son; others may go to hell for all I care.

"You know who killed your parents in law, don't you?" Luci walked towards me by the window and asked.

Both of us are standing by the window and watching Aerial playing with my son on the beach sand. There is a large carpet spread on the sands and in the middle is Agustin, sat with his toys and playing peacefully with recurrent chuckles and squeals.

"Does it matter? All my care right now is only for my son." I answered in a calm tone.

It was not long ago that I finally figured out who was it that was behind the murder of Pig's mother and father and the one who is hell bent on destroying Pig.

How did I not see that coming!

It was a bone chilling realization to me that scared me a lot. Scared not for my safety but my little boy's safety.

"Understand the situation, Val. Majesty did everything for your safety. At that time, all he could do to keep you safe was to keep you away from him and have you hate him. Only then will those predators not hunt you down." Luci explained but to me, it was not a way to protect me but it almost destroyed me.

It is so easy for them to give me excuses and explain themselves about the incident but what they did not calculate was my feeling after they had done the damage.

The consequences I had to suffer because of their choices.

They were worried for me, which is right and acceptable, but didn't they consider what would happen to me if they break the trust I had built on him?

"You know what I was more hurt about; that you chose to hurt me than giving me a chance to support you all. You saw me as a weakness, he saw me as a weakness and that is why he chose to pretend to cheat on me and hurt me rather than explaining things to me. If he wanted to keep me safe, it could be done even after telling me the truth. I could've acted to hate him and stayed away from him at least with the hope of being with him together after all the mess is cleared. But you people did not just hurt me but also destroyed that hope."

A drop of tear rolled down from my eye when my heart pricked at the ploys Pig and his crew had done.

They may think that what they had done was sacrificial and for my better life but all they did was crash down the trust I had on them.

"You and the royal pig must have been feeling proud to stage such a feat to keep me safe. How big of a heart you both have. Such wonderful loyalty and love for me. Good job. What matter the most is my body is not hurt and I'm physically well; who cares about heart and its feelings. Nonsense!" This is not my anger. No, this is the hurt I felt and was feeling just as deep speaking.

They blindly made plans and took decision on my behalf and claim that what they did was for my sake. Should I feel happy, jump and dance because they hurt my feelings to keep me safe even though they could've planned something else?

"I understand, Val. Trust me I do. I know you had been through a lot these past two years but it wasn't easy for Majesty as well. He had to gulp down him own pain to send you away. I agree he could've done better but at that time, his top priority was you." Luci took my hand in hers and held it in a pleading manner.

Glancing at her, I sighed and closed my eyes trying to control the havoc of my emotions. I have to keep them in control to win the war of keeping my son safe.

"I don't blame you, Luci. I know you cannot go against your Majesty's orders. But this time, it's my son who will be in danger if his existence is revealed so I will have to take care of everything before it gets worse."

"So you- "

"So I will do what I have to. I don't see any obligation to share my ideas and plans with your Majesty. I will do all I should alone. Since he is in this island purchase project with me, he is getting involved with a part of my scheme but other than that, he will not have any say in anything. You people can do what you want and I will do what I have to."

Just as I completed I was pulled by my arm into a familiar hard chest, locked against in with rock solid arms around my waist. My chest was flushed into his and when my eyes met his, they were roaring in anger.

Pig looked at me with anger boiling in his eyes and mine are no less. My eyes threw back the fire at him expressing my own hurt and anger to him.

How dare he get angry? How dare he!

His lips quivered; a habit of his when he is trying to swallow his anger and control his emotions. His eyes locked me and his arms held me close to him.

Shaking his head as if clearing his thoughts, he brought one hand to my face and cupped my chin. Grabbing my chin in a tight grip, he lips stretched into a smile.

A smile that is scarier than his glare. But he forgot that it doesn't work on me!

"Darling," He breathed out, his smile trembled but did not go away. He is trying to be as calm as he can. "Do what you want to. I will protect you from behind but –"

He pulled my face close to his, his eyes held volcano of anger but his lips held a smile that contradicted his eyes. This is what his people are most scared of.

His smile when angered!

It is the most dangerous and creepy thing one could ever experience.

"But what do you mean by preparing a wedding with Demetri Regio? You are going to get engaged to him while I'm trying to woo you back to me?" He cocked his head to the side as he gave me a devious filled with jealousy kind of smile.

"Bad, Valentina; very bad. You can hit me, kill me but you can only have me in your life." When I say that at that moment a spark of old feeling swished inside me, I wished they didn't.

God! His anger is nothing scary but his jealousy though!

His jealousy is something I would never want to deal with!

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hello Sweeties,

Next chapter is here. Enjoy!

What do you think about the chapter? Good?

Are you guys alright with Val's realization and conclusion of the situation without needing solid proofs?

I mean, Val understood that whatever Arse had done to her was just an act. She realized that without any proof or a statement from a third person just because she can figure it out well with her own thoughts.

Do you guys think it is alright?

What do you think about Val's point about handling things in a different way than hurting her?

Is she right in her stand?

What the hell is going on with the wedding with Demetri?

Why would Val want to marry Demetri?

Please shower me with votes and comments.

Share my books with your friends.

Lots of Love

Lady Prim

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

9.4K 371 32
WARNING ⚠️ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my guest to give it a shot and find out you...
1.3M 29K 87
Jasmine Petrova I downed a shot of tequila, allowing the burning liquid to slide down my throat and settle in my stomach. I deserved to have some fun...
74.6K 1.5K 34
Athena Rosalinda Black Pierce is a normal girl. And like everyone, she had a past. Though hers wasnt as good as everyone thought it was. She masks he...
3.4M 99.5K 44
Highest #1 - #babies #1 - #motherlove Terrence didn't waste a moment in pressing me up against the kitchen counter. "When..." He grow...