Vampire Love Story (Klaroline...

By Klaroline_TvdTo

I do not own these characters. Those rights go to Julie Plec. This is a love story between Caroline Forb... More

New Orleans
Katerina
Masquerade Party
Lost
Confusion
Vampires, Witches, Werewolves, Originals
First Date
Dinner
Solution
Moving and an Engagement?
Spells
Transition
Lessons
First Kill
Who is Stronger?
Boys going Shopping
Marbekah Wedding plus a Wolf
Engagement
Killer Party
Girls Night
Wedding Dress Shopping, plus another engagement
Games
Klaroline Wedding
Death
Mourning
Pregnant? What? How?
Queen
Resurrection
Amnesia
Trouble in The Bayou
Baby Boy
Truth
Reminiscing
Kalijah Wedding

Argument

852 23 3
By Klaroline_TvdTo

Caroline's POV
I woke up with my head on Klaus's bare chest. I looked up, and he was looking down at me. I said, " This is nice."

He said, " Move in with me, love."

I sat up, and said, " What? You mean with your family?"

He said, " Yes, love. It's not just my family, Katerina and Davina live there also. What do you say?"

   I said, " Yes. I will move in with you."

   He smirked, and I kissed his lips. A few minutes later, someone knocked on the apartment door. I pulled away, and said, " We have to get up."

  He said, " Whoever it is can wait."

   I said, " Klaus, come on. We have to get up."

   He sighed, and I got off the bed. I picked up Klaus's button up shirt, from last night. I put it on, and walked through the apartment. I opened the door, and there stood Davina and Kol, bickering. Davina and Kol shut up, and looked at me. I stepped aside, and let Davina in.

   Kol said, " Darling, invite me in."

    I said, " Davina, you know I don't like the boys in my apartment. Does he need to be here?"

    Before Davina could speak. Klaus walked out from my room, in his pants, and shirtless. I mentally slapped myself in the face. Kol smirked and said, " What about no boys?"

   Klaus said, " Hello, Davina, Kol."

    Davina looked at me with raised eyebrows. Davina grabbed my arm, and pulled me to my room. She said, " Why is Klaus here?"

   I said, " He stayed over."

   She said, " So that's who's shirt that is."

   I said, " Fine. We did more than sleeping. So what?"

  She said, " Nothing. Just let Kol into the apartment."

   I sighed and said, " Fine."

   We walked back to the door, and Kol said, " Darling. Going to invite me in."

   I sighed and said, " Come in, Kol."

   He walked in, and I closed the door. We went to the kitchen. Klaus pecked my cheek, and gave me coffee. I said, " So, what's going on?"

     Davina said, " Well, we were having dinner last night, and he asked me if he could turn me. The argument is still going on."

   Kol said, " Its pretty reasonable. I love you, and you love me. I'm an Original Vampire, that cannot die. I can turn you, so we live forever."

    I said, " So, why did you come here?"

   Kol said, " Well, we were looking for Nik, but he wasn't at the Compound. We came here to talk to you, only to find Nik here with you. We want to know what you both talked about."

    I took a sip of my coffee, and said, " What do you mean?"

    Davina said, " Well, you are a human, and Klaus is the Original Hybrid, that lives forever. You both are together, so what did you decide? Help us out here. Cause I think I might find a way to kill Kol, if he keeps this up."

   Kol said, " Ouch, darling."

    I looked at Klaus, and he looked down to the floor. Kol looked at Klaus and I. Kol smirked and said, " You never talked about it? Didn't you?"

      I said, " It never came up."

  Davina said, " How did it never come up? He is immortal, and you are human. You have been dating for a year."

    I said, " It just never came up. We never talked about it."

   Klaus said, " Either way, I would respect Caroline's decision. I love her, and I don't care what she chooses."

    Kol sighed and said, " Sorry, brother. Davina, I respect you, but I want to have an immortal love, with you."

   Davina said, " Kol, I don't want to turn. I love being a witch."

   Kol said, " I loved being a witch too, but I had that choice taken away from me. Live forever with me."

    Davina said, " Kol, I don't know."

   Klaus said, " Alright. If you keep arguing, go home and annoy someone there."

  Davina huffed, and left the apartment. Kol said, " How can you deal with stubborn women, brother?"

   With that, he sped out after Davina. I sighed, and went to my room. I went into my closet, and put on my blue skirt, and my black crop top, with my black heels. Klaus said, " Whats wrong, love?"

I walked into my room, and seen him sitting on my bed. I passed his shirt to him, and said, " Nothings wrong."

He put his shirt on, and I walked to the kitchen. He followed, I took a sip of my coffee, and sat down at the island. He said, " Something is wrong. Was it something I said?"

I said, " No. It's not you."

He said, " Was it something Kol and Davina said?"

I just huffed, and he said, "That's it. It was how I am immortal and you are human."

I said, " Yes."

He said, " Whats wrong? I told you I will respect your decision. Although, I wouldn't want you burdened by me forever."

    I said, " Klaus, I would love to live forever with you. You are not a burden."

   He sighed and said, " I am, because if I turn you, then you are in my sireline."

   I said, " Whats wrong with that? Do you not want me to be a vampire?"

  He said, " Love, if you become part of my sireline, then when I die. You would die with me. We learned it with Finns death. When an Original dies, their sireline dies with them."

    I said, " If you die, then I would still lose a part of me."

   He said, " I don't want you to die along with me, if I die. I want you to be able to live forever, without dying if I die. If I die, I want you to live forever."

   I said, " You're saying, you don't want me to turn."

   He said, " No, love."

   I said, " I think that is exactly what you are saying. Yet, you wanted to respect my decision, and now you don't want me to turn."

    He said, " I do respect you, love."

   I didn't say anything. I walked off, and into my room. I closed the door, and collapsed against the door. I cried, and cried.

   Klaus came to the door, and said, " Love. Caroline. Please open the door."

     I didn't answer. I heard his steps go faint, and a door close.

Klaus's POV
   I left her apartment, and flashed to the Compound. Kol was in the courtyard. I flashed to him, and held him against the wall, by his neck. I said, " This is your fault!"

    Kol struggled and said, " What?"

   Elijah, Rebekah, Father, Mother, Davina, Freya, came to the courtyard. Elijah came over to me, and put his hand on my shoulder. I said, " Go away, Elijah!"

   Elijah seen Kol struggling and said, " Niklaus, let him go."

   I said, " How can I? It's his fault."

  Elijah said, " Let him go. We can talk about this."

    I huffed and snapped Kol's neck. I let him fall lifeless to the ground. Davina ran over, and bent down to Kol.

     Elijah said, " I didn't mean it like that."

     Mother said, " Niklaus, what is the meaning of this?"

    I said, " Nothing, mother."

     Rebekah said, " What happened?"

    I sighed and said, " Kol, and Davina came over to Caroline's this morning, wanting her advice."

   Freya said, " You mean that argument, of how Davina is a witch and Kol is immortal."

   I said, " Yes. Caroline and I got into an argument about it, and now she won't speak to me."

   Katerina said, " I've known Caroline for 5 years, and I've never seen her, be the way she is with you. She loves you Klaus, she would want to live forever with you."

   I said, " She does want to live forever."

    Elijah said, " Whats the problem, Niklaus?"

   I said, " I am the problem. I don't want her to be in my sire line, cause if I die, so does she."

   Rebekah said, " Then let either Kol, Elijah, Father or me sire her."

    I said, " No. If one of us dies, so do our sire line. I want her to live her life forever, with out worrying if one of us is going to die."

   Mother said, " I could always do the spell, I did to turn you into Vampires for Caroline. I already talked with Davina and Kol, they agreed on letting me put the immortality spell, I used for Freya and I, for Davina."

   I said, " You used White oak for both spells as the immortality. There is no more white oak."

   Father said, " Children, there is actually white oak left."

    We gasped. Kol finally woke up, he stood up, and said, " What the hell is going on?"

      I said, " Finally, you wake up. Drama queen."

    Mother said, " We were discussing using the Immortality spell for Davina, and the spell I used to turn you into Vampires for Caroline."

     I said, " Also, there is more white oak, still."

    Father said, " There is 3 steaks left, I kept them in case someone gets tired of immortality. If we do the spells, then there will be one left."

     I said, " I have to discuss this with Caroline. When she decides to speak to me again."

  Katerina said, " I may be able to help with that."

  Katerina flashed out of the compound. I flashed to the kitchen, and got a blood bag out of the fridge, and drank it.

Caroline's POV
   I finally stopped crying, and went to the living room. Someone knocked on the door. I walked Over, and opened it. It was Kat.

   She came in, and said, " Hey,"

   I said, " Hey. What do you need?"

  She said, " We may have a solution for the argument with you and Klaus, Kol and Davina. You just need to hear us out."

  I said, " Can it wait till tomorrow? I don't want to face anyone else right now."

    She nodded, and I went to the kitchen, and started making dinner. Kat said, " You want company?"

   I said, " Kat, I'm fine."

  She said, " Alright, just be over at the Compound, tomorrow."

   I said, " I will. Bye Kat."

  Kat flashed out of my apartment. Fifteen minutes later, I finished making the noodles. I then sat down and ate dinner. After dinner, I got a shower, and put on my pjs. I laid in my bed, and his scent clung to the sheets. Ahh! I miss him, already and it's only been a few hours. I eventually fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 528 20
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline grew up with the Mikaelsons, when they were human. Caroline and Rebekah a...
9.3K 217 13
Sequel to Our Love Lasts Forever(Klaroline) I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. This takes place 15 years, wh...
58.9K 2.5K 31
It's the summer before senior year for Caroline Forbes. More importantly, it's been one month of dating the guy of her dreams, Klaus Mikaelson. Every...
10.3K 232 25
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Caroline was born 3 years after Stefan, was. She is like a sister to Stefan, and Damon...