Can't Stop Thinking of You (D...

Від bellelovesminecraft

*SEQUEL TO THINK ON ME. PLEASE READ THAT FIRST.* Set in February of 2021. If George and/or Dream say that the... Більше

Disclaimer!
"Nobody could ever hate me."
"This was not my intention."
"I thought he was."
"You're such a nerd."
"You don't deserve to deal with this."
"They'll probably make assumptions."
"I'm ready."
"I'm gonna forget this ever happened."
"What happened?"
"See you soon, Clay."
Epilogue
Think About Her

"Happy birthday, Sappy Nappy."

9.3K 283 1.4K
Від bellelovesminecraft

Sapnap's mom woke them up that morning. Not expecting all three of the boys to be there, but not really batting an eye. "Boys, I made breakfast, it's out in the kitchen if you want it."

George slowly sat up, tapping Sapnap on his cheek, "Happy birthday, Sappy Nappy." Sapnap smiled, still waking up, "Thanks, Gogy." Dream pulled the blanket over his face, "Happy birthday, idiot."

"Be nice, Dreamie," George said pulling the blanket out of his face. Dream flipped George off, "Fuck you, George. It's a term of endearment." Dream laughed lightly before pulling George's face down to his own and placing a kiss on his lips.

"How did you sleep, sweetheart?" Dream asked as he pulled George into another kiss. "Good, except for Sapnap snoring in my ear." Sapnap scoffed, "I do not snore, George."

Dream looked at George with his eyes wide, "Who's going to tell him?" Sapnap rolled his eyes before climbing over the two and leaving the room. George and Dream stared at each other before laughing. George kissed Dream, leaning against his forehead. "I love you more and more every day."

Dream smiled at George, "I love you with my entire heart." George hugged Dream tightly.

"You guys are super cute, but can we go get some pancakes?" Dream turned to look at Sapnap, getting out of bed. Sapnap was making fun of them for how sappy they were being. They sat at the dining room table, making small talk.

Sapnap's mom came over to them, kissing her son's cheek lightly, "Happy birthday, my sweet boy." Sapnap smiled before kissing her cheek back, "Thank you, mom." The four were cracking jokes with each other.

They all ate their pancakes, just being glad that they were all together. Sapnap's phone kept buzzing, Dream just looked at him, "Who is texting you so much? Bad?" Sapnap shook his head with a big smile on his face.

"No, it's Elodie. She is really nervous to meet you guys and she's sent me pictures of every outfit in her closet trying to find something to wear tonight." Dream laughed lightly, "Tell her she doesn't need to dress up for us, we literally play Minecraft for a living."

Sapnap rolled his eyes, "She doesn't know that's our job." George's eyes widened, looking over at his boyfriend, "Sapnap. Are you being serious right now? She's been your girlfriend for four months, and she doesn't know what your job is?"

Sapnap took a bite of his pancakes, "Well, she's seen the play buttons, but I've never directly said that I made videos and that I'm in one of the fastest-growing Minecraft groups on YouTube right now."

Dream scoffed, unable to believe that Sapnap has kept his job from his girlfriend. George dug his face into his hands while Sapnap's mom brought her dirty plate to the kitchen.

"I currently hate 13 years old me for becoming friends with you," Dream's voice mumbled by his head lying against the table. George just looked up at the ceiling, "Poor girl."

Sapnap laughed, "Fuck you, guys. You guys are stupid."

"At least I'm not hiding my real job from my significant other."

"At least I've shown my face to the fans," Sapnap quickly spat out in response.

Dream sat there for a couple of seconds, "I came here to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked right now." Sapnap's face coiled up, "I might just ask you to leave." They burst into laughter before going to clean up their plates.

They spent a lot of their day playing Minecraft with all their friends. Tommy was ignoring the fact that it was Sapnap's birthday, and Tubbo was trying to make him say happy birthday. Eventually, Tommy caved, "Happy birthday, bitch."

As Sapnap was about to respond, Tommy whispered to him in the Minecraft chat, "If Tubbo wasn't here, that wouldn't have happened."

George laughed at Tommy's message, rolling his eyes. Soon, Sapnap's mom knocked on the door telling them they should get ready for dinner. George and Dream went to the guest room to change. When they finished getting dressed, they just stood together in the middle of the room. George ran his hand up and down Dream's arms.

"I really like this shirt on you," George leaned in to kiss Dream's cheek. Dream smirked at George, "You like every shirt on me, sweetheart."

George whispered in Dream's ear, "I like you better without any shirt on, though." Dream's mouth fell open, he looked behind to make sure Sapnap wasn't standing in the doorway like he always seemed to be, "You can't just say things you don't mean whenever they come to your mind."

"Who said that I don't mean it, Clay?"

Dream's eyes widened, "Me. And you're not allowed to mean it until we're back in Florida. This is not the time or place, okay?" George winked, "Aye aye, Captain." They both laughed before lightly leaning in to kiss each other.

"So, what do you think Elodie is going to be like?" Dream asked while they sat on the bed. George shrugged his shoulders, "She has to be a little crazy if she likes Sapnap."

"What the hell?" Sapnap said from the door, "You guys are talking so much shit, and it's literally my birthday."

"Oh, no. Don't cry, you're so sexy haha. Haha, you're so sexy, don't cry," Dream stuck his lower lip out. Sapnap rolled his eyes before starting to laugh, "Since you're curious, would you like to know more about her?" George nodded lightly.

"Her name is Elodie Summers, she's 20. Uh- she is so smart. Not like, 'oh she's got good grades' smart. She's 'fluent in three languages' smart. She's a comp sci major, like me, and can code in any language," Sapnap was just rambling on about his girlfriend.

Dream smiled lightly, "Do you love her?" Sapnap took a minute, formulating a response, "It's a little early for that, don't you think?" George looked at Sapnap before shaking his head.

"I mean, Dream and I haven't been together as long as you two have, and there's nobody I love more."

Sapnap shook his head, "You guys are different than other couples. I met Elodie less than a year ago, and whether you knew it or not, you've been having these feelings for years. But, I've never felt like this for anyone."

Dream smiled at Sapnap, "Young Sappy Nappy is in love. Let's go, Snapmap." Dream wrapped his arms around Sapnap. George joining soon after, "Sapnap is no longer a teenager, he has big boy feelings."

"Yeah, especially hate. For you two."

Suddenly a knock was heard in the other room, Sapnap quickly turned to his friends, "Use my name as little as possible, please." They nodded at their nervous friend. They watched as Sapnap's face brightened at the sight of her. "Hey, Odie. You look beautiful tonight." She smiled before leaning in to kiss him.

"Happy birthday, handsome. How's your day been?" Sapnap kissed her cheek, "It's been good. Just been hanging out with the boys."

Sapnap grabbed Elodie's hand and brought her over to his friend's. "Elodie, this is George and Clay." She held her free hand out to the boys, "It's nice to meet you."

"Kids, it's time to go." They all nodded and made their way to Sapnap's mom's car. Sapnap sat in the front with his mom while his friends and girlfriend sat in the back. Sapnap was listening to the music on the radio while George and Elodie made small talk. "So, tell me more about you guys. How old are you two? What are your majors? How long have you two been dating?"

George thought for a second, "I'm 24, Clay's 21. He didn't go to university, but I graduated with a computer science degree. We've been dating for 2 months." She had a smirk on her face, "And YouTube is your job?"

"Yeah, for almost 2 years- wait, you know?" She smiled as she ran a hand through her straight, strawberry blonde hair, "Of course, I know. The play buttons are just sitting on a shelf in his bedroom. It didn't take much brainpower to realize that you are GeorgeNotFound."

George turned towards his boyfriend, "She knows about the Dream Team." Dream's attention was pulled from his phone, "You mean, our Dream Team? You know that he's Sapnap, and you still want to be with him? Sapnap is psychopathic compared to who he actually is."

"I didn't even find out about the channel until two months ago. I feel the way I do about him because he's the sweetest person I know. And if he's not ready to reveal that side of him to me, then who am I to force him? Kinda like your face reveal, amirite ladies and gents?" She said, high-fiving George.

"I swear to God, you two are perfect for each other," Dream rolled his eyes at how similar they were. George smiled and grabbed Dream's hand in his own. Sapnap turned to look at his girlfriend, "Are they being nice to you, Odie?"

"Do you really think your friends would be mean to me?" She said, reaching forward, she laid her hand on his shoulder. He grabbed her hand, placing a light kiss on her knuckles. "No, but they don't always know how to behave." She chuckled lightly, rubbing his cheek softly.

Soon Sapnap's mom pulled into the restaurant parking lot. They all walked into the restaurant, Sapnap was whispering in Elodie's ear as she wrapped her arm around his back. They sat down at the table, enjoying Sapnap's birthday.

Dream's phone kept going off, look down to see Addison's contact. "Is everything okay? It's getting late," Dream asked as George gave him a questioning look. Dream listened to his little sister talk, before handing his phone to Sapnap.

Sapnap smiled lightly, "Hey, Addison. How's it going?" He listened for a couple of seconds before responding, "Thanks. Have Clay give you my number when he gets home. We can play games or we can just talk, okay?"

"I love you too, Addi. Sleep well. Have a good day at school tomorrow." He hung up the phone and handed it back to Dream. "Love that kid. She's better than my sisters, that's for sure. Thanks for letting me talk to her."

Dream nodded before putting his phone in his pocket. Sapnap was talking to Elodie, "That was Clay's little sister, Addison. The coolest kid I've ever met, honestly." She smiled as she leaned over to kiss his cheek.

Their food soon came over to the table, so there wasn't much talking being done at the table. They had no plans to eat dessert at the restaurant since Sapnap's mom had bought him a cake earlier. When they got done, George and Elodie were fighting about who the best Harry Potter character was.

Dream was laughing a how passionate his boyfriend was about Harry Potter characters when the bill came to the table. Dream handed the waitress his card without even thinking twice. Sapnap's mom looked at the young man, "Clay, dinner was supposed to be my treat."

He just smiled lightly, "You welcomed George and me into your house with no hesitation. Paying for dinner is not a problem."

Soon, they were back in the car on the way back to Sapnap's house, Sapnap turned to look at his girlfriend, "Odie, do you maybe want to stay for cake and watch a movie with us? Please." She looked at the boys next to her, "If it's okay with you guys, I would love to join." Dream held up a thumbs up. Elodie smiled in return.

She slowly sat up from her seat to whisper in George's ear, "If it isn't too much to ask, can I maybe have 10 minutes alone with him? I have something really important to tell him." George nodded lightly, "Of course, just tell us and we'll leave."

"Thanks. I really appreciate it," She said as she flashed him a small smile.

Soon they revived back to Sapnap's house. Elodie stopping at her car to grab the gift that she got for Sapnap. George and Dream were laughing with each other about how Sapnap was around the girl that had spent the evening with.

George, sitting on the couch with Dream, pointed at the other two standing around the island in the kitchen. "Look at how he's standing. He looks like he's about to piss him." George laughed at his own joke before continuing to talk, "Also, Elodie asked for 10 minutes alone with Sap later. She didn't say why, but I wasn't going to tell her no."

Dream nodded at his boyfriend before kissing his lips lightly, "I can't believe Sapnap has a girlfriend, and he hid her from us for months. Not to mention she's literally perfect."

"If I wasn't gay, I'd probably like a girl like her," George said nonchalantly, making Dream wheeze at how unexpected the comment was. George's eyes widened.

"Holy shit. She's literally the female version of you. Blonde, incredibly smart, unbelievably attractive. Sapnap is literally dating the female version of you." George had caught the attention of the other two people.

Sapnap looked at George, "What are you even saying? Did you drink something at the restaurant?" George flipped Sapnap off, "No, stupid. I was saying that Elodie and Clay are the same person, the only difference being their genders."

"Elodie is Elodie, and you're stupid, George. Stop comparing her to your boyfriend. We both know that she's cooler than him."

George nodded vigorously, "You can say that again." Elodie shook her head, "I think Clay is plenty cool. Don't talk bad about your boyfriend, Georgie."

George's smile fell lightly after hearing the nickname his dad used to call him. Dream immediately realized, remembering when George expressed his discomfort in the nickname soon after everything that went down with his mom.

George brushed it off, not wanting to embarrass the girl. She was probably just using a nickname her boyfriend often used in videos.

Luckily, Sapnap's mom walked in deciding it was time to do the cake. They all sang happy birthday before they started to eat cake. She reminded the boys about her going on a work trip for a couple of days then continued talking about various topics.

The Dream Team and Elodie all went down into the basement to watch a movie. Choosing something mindless to watch. Elodie soon gave George the sign that she wanted to talk to Sapnap alone.

"I'm gonna go get more water, come with me, Dreamie?" Dream nodded, grabbing George's hand to follow him up the stairs. "Don't make out for too long," Sapnap yelled from the couch as Dream flipped him off. When they got up the stairs, George sat on the counter drinking his water. Dream stood in front of him.

"Doesn't this remind you of our first kiss? In your kitchen after eating mac and cheese. You were nervous, and so jealous of that girl at the grocery store," Dream said with a smirk on his face.

George blushed lightly, "We could recreate it if you really want to, go back to the days before we started dating. Only if you want to."

Dream chuckled a little before kissing his boyfriend lightly, "I am one good teacher, I taught you how to be such a good kisser." George rolled his eyes, pressing his lips to Dream's cheek, "Do you think they're done with whatever Elodie wanted to do?"

Dream shrugged his shoulders, we could just stay in the stairwell until they seem done." George nodded and hopped off the counter.

When they got to the stairwell, it just seemed like she was just giving him his birthday present. They couldn't tell what it was, but it seemed like Sapnap liked it.

"Wait, there's one more thing," She said as she scooted closer to Sapnap. She pecked his lips softly.

"So there's something I want to tell you, okay? I'm afraid you'll think it's too early." Elodie was looking at her hands, Sapnap grabbed them to redirect her attention to him. "Talk to me, did something happen?"

She took a deep breath, looking up at her boyfriend.

"I love you."

George quickly looked over at his boyfriend. Neither knew what they were expecting her to say, but it wasn't that.

Sapnap sat there with his mouth wide open, "I'm a famous Minecraft YouTuber. So are Clay and George. We're one of the biggest Minecraft groups on YouTube at the moment, actually." George facepalmed lightly as Dream was trying his hardest not to laugh at how awkward their best friend was being.

"I've known for months. The play buttons were one of the first things that I saw when your mom finally let me in your room," Elodie said with a nervous look on her face.

A smile appeared on his face, "And you don't care?" She shook her head, "No, of course not. Your job is to play Minecraft with your friends, there's no reason to not be okay with that."

Sapnap pulled her closer to him, kissing her lightly, "I love you so much, Elodie Summers."

"Why'd it take you so long to answer? I thought I fucked up everything that we've spent 4 months building," She had a huge smile on her face. Sapnap grabbed her face into his hands, "It didn't feel right saying it knowing I was keeping this big part of me from you."

She kissed him again, as George decided it was time for them to finally enter the room again. "Hey, guys. What did we miss?" Sapnap looked like he was caught redhanded, "Uh- nothing really. Just watching the movie, it's honestly not that good." Elodie nodded in agreement.

Dream just held up a thumbs up, not wanting to impede the moment they just had. Dream sat back on the couch with George in his lap leaning against his chest. George was started to get tired, even though it was only 9:30.

Dream pulled George's ears up to him, whispering lightly, "Are you getting tired, George? You can go to sleep, I'll carry you up later." George shook his head, "I don't want to go to sleep just yet, baby. It's too early." Dream's eyes widened at the nickname, unsure how he felt about it.

George was starting to get tired to the point where he was acting differently from how he usually did. They were trying to ignore him, but he was laughing at the movie even though nothing funny was happening. Dream looked over at Sapnap then back at George. "Sweetheart, I think it's time for you to go to bed." George pouted before running up the stairs.

Dream turned around to look at his friends with wide eyes. He entered the guest room to see George curled into the pillow. Dream laughed walking over to the bed, taking George's jeans off to put him in sweatpants. George laughed lightly, "Take me to dinner first." Dream rolled his eyes lightly, "I'm not trying to have sex with you in Sapnap's guest room, George. I just want you to be comfortable."

"You wouldn't have to try that hard, Clay. That's for sure." Dream face got red as he continued to help George. "Okay, that should be better. I love you, sweetheart. I'm gonna go back downstairs. I'll be back soon."

"I love you too, have fun with Sappy and Elodie." Dream kissed his forehead before heading back down the stairs. "Hey, sorry about that. He gets super loopy when he's tired. People usually think that he's drunk when he gets like that. I apologize though."

Elodie laughed, "Can't be worse than this guy talking in his sleep. He says monologues in his sleep." Sapnap's mouth fell open, "George talks in his sleep too. He sleeps on call all the time. Always bounces off what we say."

"So do you guys actually call each other by your in game names even when you're not filming?" Elodie said as she ran a hand through Sapnap's hair. Dream shrugged his shoulders a little, "It depends, we call George by his real name, and he calls me Clay. And Sapnap and I call each other by our in game names."

Dream continued, "He's more than welcome to call me Clay, but he just doesn't. And I don't really care because I don't really want to call him it." Elodie chuckled a little. They continued to watch the movie that none of them liked. When it was done Elodie decided it was time that she head back to her apartment.

Dream stood in the kitchen watching the two say their goodbyes, Sapnap kissed the girl lightly, he whispered to her lightly, "I love you." She smiled brightly, taking his hand in hers, "I love you too. We'll make plans for you to stay over at my place when everything is back to normal." Sapnap nodded, kissing her again.

"Text me when you get home, please."

Soon, it was just Dream and Sapnap standing in the kitchen. "Got told the 4 letter word on your 20th birthday. How are you feeling?" Dream was teasing Sapnap whose face had blushed, "How did you even know that?"

"George and I were in the stairwell. Elodie asked for 10 minutes alone," Dream explained to Sapnap.

Sapnap smiled at his friend, "Want to move George into my room and sleep in there?"

"He'll probably wake up and he'll be too energized to wake up at this point. Maybe another night?" Dream said, which Sapnap nodded in understanding. Sapnap quickly hugged Dream, "I really appreciate you guys coming here for my birthday. It's really good to finally see you guys in person."

Dream hugged Sapnap tighter, "I agree, man. It's nice to not have a screen between us." Sapnap let go, slapping Dream's shoulder as they parted, "Go cuddle with Gogy." Dream laughed lightly.

"George and I really like Elodie, by the way. We think she's way too good for you," Dream joked with him. Sapnap nodded, "Yeah, I know. She is the female version of you, after all." Dream rolled his eyes as he began to walk away, "George didn't mean that. He was just getting tired."

"I know. Sleep well, Dream."

Dream quickly got ready for bed, trying to be quiet to not wake his boyfriend up. George started to stir in the bed, "Clay? Is that you?" He was rubbing his eyes, and starting to sit up. Dream sat down, running his hand up and down George's chest, "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up, sweetheart. Go ahead and go back to sleep."

"Lay down so we can cuddle?" George said as he locked their fingers together. Dream laid down, letting George cuddle into his chest. George started falling asleep again, "Love you." Dream chuckled a little.

"I love you more."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

335K 11.6K 38
Dream is trying to hide his eating disorder, depression and anxiety really badly, but George and Sapnap start noticing more and more signals. When Dr...
218K 4.1K 24
thank you for all the support :) <3 using dnf to improve my writing👍🏻 Will mostly be all fluff and a few angst here and there !I WILL NOT BE WRITIN...
14.1K 461 11
This story has some art to go along with the chapters. All the art is mine, and original. **ALL ART IS BEING RE-DRAWN** 2K READS!! YOU ABSOLUTE LEGE...
306K 12.5K 27
((COMPLETED + EDITED!)) Dream is the Kingdom's most wanted thief. George is a Hunter sent to kill him, King's orders. When George makes the rash de...