The Queen Of Brisbane

By NickLombardiBih

An alcoholic mother, a unknown father, very sexually indécisive, and no goal in life in sight.. Welcome in th... More

¹ _ Ready Or Not
² _ Black Barbie
³ _ ***Flawless
⁴ _ Itty Bitty Piggy
⁵ _ Try Me
⁶ _ Teenage Love Affair
⁷ _ Right Thru Me
⁸ _ I Used To Love Him
⁹ _ Diary
¹⁰ _ She For Keeps
¹¹ _ Favorite
¹² _ High School
¹³ _ 1 Time For The Birthday Chick
¹⁴ _ 2 Times For The Birthday Chick
¹⁵ _ FRIENDS
¹⁶ _ Nip Tuck
¹⁷ _ XO
¹⁸ _ Lost Ones
¹⁹_ Gangsta Lovin'
²⁰_ If I ain't got you
²¹_ Rather Die Young
²² _ Before I Let Go
²³_ Mood Swings
²⁵_ Find Your Way back
²⁶_ Come And See Me
²⁷_ You right
²⁸_Ginger Me
²⁹_ Girl
³⁰_ ICU

²⁴_ Always On Time

115 0 0
By NickLombardiBih

Ahron
Jay's House
Houston | Tx

I put my bag and suitcase down and sat on the sofa. I can't believe Jay is about to engage himself for life. I mean I don't even know why I came to this shit.. probably cause he's my best friend.. ya.

"You sure yo immature ass is doing the right thing?" I asked him while he was preparing our glasse of rhum.

"Nigga you act like I'm still seventeen. You know I changed"

"Man ion know about that yet" I took my glass and drank some.

"Ahron don't do me like that. We literally went through the same shit. You saw how mature I became and you surely saw how Ashley changed me"

"Right. She changed you, but you did nothing. You're still the same ole immature lil piece of shit I met went I moved to Queensland. And I love that for us. Don't ever change man, your flaws is the reason why you're the best-best friend someone can dream of. I'm proud of you Jay"

"Better write yo shit right now cause I want the exact same speech at the weeding"

We laughed at that then drank our rhum. I hate to say it, but I really missed him.

So this nigga right here is engaged to a beautiful lady and they're supposed to be married before my birthday which is just in a few days. I already told him that I don't know what she saw so exceptional in him that made her fall in love. Well, I told him that but I really understand how she fell in love with him. I just didn't want to let him know. Since Beyoncé left Queensland, he really changed. Indeed he missed me, but I don't think it was just that. He took years to become a new person and I can now say that I see them changes, and I'm really proud of him.

I came for the bachelor party, and since he can't live without me, he absolutely wanted me to sleep at his house. How could I say no? He has a beautiful interior, a movie room and a billiard table in the basement. Somebody's rich rich.

"Follow me into the basement. Got some shit to talk with you" He said, heading to a door.

"Lemme just send a message to one of my friend here real quick in case you trinna kill me"

"Can't kill you right now, you're the only one who made it here the right day without having your flight being delayed. Now bring yo ass here"

"What a bastard.." I put my phone back in my pocket and slowly followed the cloud of his smoke guiding me downstairs.

The next day
Houston | Tx

I left Jay and his future wife so they can continue with all that wedding stuff without me while I'm looking for a good barbershop. I need to have my locks styled and I want the best barber out here since I'm Jay's wedding witness.

I parked the car and entered one of the place I found on social media. I mean gahdamn, what a beautiful barbershop. Thanks to instagram.
As I looked up from the female barber's ass I realized the friendly atmosphere of the place. I also saw how they were working and man that was some professional hairstyles.
When I realized I won't be able to talk with one of the barber alone, I just went to one of them and asked a few questions while he was busy with a customer. He sounded very professional and very real tho. Man was talking to me like we knew each others for years. I felt like I entered a family place. But you know what, this is it. This is the barber I want.

A few talks later, I just told him I'll come back the day of the wedding and left the barbershop. I went straight to my car when I saw another car parked right behind my fucking car. For real nigga?
I went to the first 5 shop who were by the barbershop to find the owner of the car but I didn't found him or her. So I decided to try one more situated by le left side of the barbershop.

"Hello? Is there anyone here ?" I peeked inside to see who could help me.

A slim and tall woman came to me and fully opened the front door.

"Hello, how can I help you ?" I slightly smiled. Dang she smelled perfection. We love to see our black women succeed.

"Hi, I parked my car right there an hour ago and now that I'm trying to leave I can't because someone parked right behind me. Is it your car ?"

"Oh no, that's my friend's car. Just wait a minute, I'll call her" The woman said before disappearing into an office.

A tiny little time later, someone came to me and frowned a bit then looked not that surprised to see me.. like she knew I would come to Houston.

"Beyoncé?"

"Ahron.."

"Oh, so you're the Ahron sis was talking about the other day" Said her friend, surprised.

"Hum- Michelle you can go. I'll close everything and join you when I'm done"

"Mhm" She turned and eying me. "If he ever try something, use your paper spray and then call me" She tried to whisper.

"Michelle.." Beyoncé gasped. "Go, I'll be alright, don't worry" She said, pushing her out.

She signed and turned to me.

"Come inside, I feel like you need to talk" I followed her and closed the door behind us.

"So.. you're married.." Without knowing, it I quickly clenched my jaw at the thought of her being with someone else.

"No Ahron, I'm not.." She sighed, putting her phone down on the table.

"So what's that ring at your finger placed on the one who actually means you're engaged ?" I tried to remind calm. It's not like we're still together..

"Ahron look. My life completely changed when I left. I met new people, my mom helped me to get my degree, and I worked my ass off to have what I have now. So yes, I am with somebody, I'm not really engaged and certainly not married who means no childs if you remember"

"I do remember. So.. you forgot about me and just build yourself a brand new life.."

She frowned and shid I knew things were bout to go down but I missed that lil frown in the middle of her forehead.

"Aren't you happy that I finally got my life together?"

"I- yes Bey of course I am. But I just don't understand how could you just forget about me after all we went through"

"Who said I forgot about you? Didn't I sent you texts saying how I felt about my life? I tried to contact you to tell you how I missed you. I needed your help when I went through hell. But where were you ? Where were you when I was so low in my life that I almost slept outside? Probably fucking hoes after each games" She tried to contain her tears but I know her too well.

That lil nose turned red and that shit happens every time she's about to cry.

"I promise I didn't get any of your texts! Cause best believe I would've answered" I sighed. "Bey, what happened?" I asked, concerned.

"..Nun of your business" She stood up, took her bag and opened the door.

"You better leave. I have to lock the doors and go to a meeting who starts in exactly 15 min" Beyoncé looked up from her watch and standing by the door she was trying to avoid eye contact.

"Why I gotta leave ? You still have 15 left.." I stood up, and slowly walked to her.

"Get off my office Ahron, I have to deal with traffic if I want to make it on time"

I sighed. "Ok ok.. I'll stop. Just wanted to say hi and it certainly have been years since the last time we talked, but when I look at you it feels like it's only been a few weeks. Anyway, thanks for acknowledging me. Hopefully I'll see you before my departure"

I backed up from the door, getting slightly angry that she wasn't doing anything to retain me.

"I'm happy I had to see you. I hope the next time you'll come up with more compliments" She surprisingly responded and hopped in her car.

"So there's a next time.. Aight. Got it" I turned back to my car and gave her the gesture to say bye with my two fingers up. "See you Peaches" I said as she drove away.

I know she probably smiled but I kept going and drove away from her side. If she talked about a next time that's probably because she missed me. Otherwise she would've moved her car and let me go without even a side eye.
Well, I'm probably wrong but I hope I'm right.

——
Beyoncé
Back to her house

As soon as I arrived home, I put my bags and keys down and rushed upstairs. I needed to pee so bad I couldn't hold it anymore.
Once I finished in the restroom, I went to get my phone, I heard I got a text. Oh I received a text from Rihanna. Kind of weird. What do she want?

R•🍑💦:
Aye Bey, I'm leaving tonight and tbh it would be fun if you could stop by this afternoon. I'll text you my place

R•🍑💦:
[Location Sent]

R•🍑💦:
And can you bring another bottle plz? Your drunk ass emptied mine last night

I smiled and put the phone down. R.I.P to my movie night. But do I really have to go there ? Last time ended very weirdly but it was fun. And it's her last day here so why not? It's not like I will have a lot of fun by myself here like I will have with her. She probably threw a big ass party tho..
You know what fuck it, I'm going.

I put my glass down, went to my room and played some music when I quickly found a cute outfit to put on.

Finally ready, I jumped in my car with the bottle she asked for and drove off, following the gps as I was speeding up more than I'm actually used to. I don't want her to go before I see her and I'm already late. Why the hell is her house so away from mine like please, I drove all day plus my car has a manual gearbox. No automatic here ma'am I'm talking bout real car. But right now I wish it was automatic.

Enough of talking. I arrived at the party with 1h and dust late, but who cares? We're here to drink right? So let's just do that.

"Aye man, looks like you over shadow every single bitches and the twins ain't even outside.. well they're barely" Said Rihanna, coming to greet me.

"I'm always on top baby" I responded, turning to her. She looked amazing.

"You sure do. I can hear them throwing shade at you" She said getting closer to me.

"They wish they were on my level"

"Ain't it sad?"

She started to laugh and I followed her. She always have the word to make me smile.

"I'm glad yo ass finally left the house, come here"

"Hi you, yea I'm happy to see you too" I responded to her hug.

"Kinda weird to say it out loud but I missed you" She said then let me go.

"Aw you can be cute when you're not having an attitude. Gangsta"

"Relax honey, I wasn't talking to you" She said while she posed her fingers on my stomach slowly sliding it down to my crotch in front of everybody. I just raised my eyebrow. The audacity.

She smirked and took my hand and the bottle. "Follow me I have to show you something"

I tried to look around but her ass looked so perfect in that short white dress.. I couldn't look away.

"So you wanna do it again?" I asked, still following her.

"Of course I do but let keep the best for the last. What I have to show you will probably make you cry if you're super sensitive"

"Is it on you or someone you want me to-"

"Bey shut up and we're almost there"

"So it's a someone.. or maybe a something.."

She didn't answer and kept walking around the place, saluting people on her way. Then she finally slowed down and stopped. When I looked up I saw a lot of familiar faces. But the ones I immediately recognized was Michelle' and Kelly's.

"Stay here and gimme 2min"

"If its not MJ or the Jackson family, I dont want it" I said as she chuckled and disappeared into the party.

"You finally made it, fuck I thought your ass were staying home after that meeting" Said Michelle.

"Yea, what took you so long?" Added Kelly.

"Now why y'all didn't told me you would be there? I'm sure you know who is supposed to come tonight"

"Of course we do, and they're already here" Kelly smirked.

"And we still don't know who you picking between Ahron and Rih" Sais Michelle.

"Who said I have to pick? Wait, why you bringing him up? Is Ahron here?"

"You know that's a whole lotta questions right here" Said Kelz.

"I don't give a single fuck now y'all better answer me!" I gritted de last part of the sentence.

"See, if you need some bomb ass pussy or alcohol to knock you down cause work was tiring well just say it and I'll call Robin. Cause girl, you look a bit embittered"

"Michelle please answer me and tell me if I have to go right now to avoid him or if I can stay with y'all"

"Why would you have to avoid me for?"

I literally jumped.

"Oh" Gasped Kelly.

I knew I should've stayed home. "Fuck" I breathed out before turning myself to face the only guy I didn't planned to see here.

"Thought you were looking forward to see me again" He added.

"Again? You planned to see him again?" Asked Michelle.

"Wait. Where did you saw him out of the airport?" Asked Kelly.

"So you did saw me that day"

"Hii you. Hum girls, I think you should give us a moment"

They just stood here, looking at me, then at Ahron. They were literally squinting their eyes at us but finally decided to move.

"We won't be too far away" They said, leaving.

"So what's really going on?" He asked.

"Look Ahron, I think I'll just go straight to the point. I'm happy to see you again. really, It's good to see you. However, my life is a bit complicated since a few days and your presence does not help at all-"

"I'm just here to say hi I didn't meant to cause trouble or anything to mess up your life. To be honest I thought you would be happier to see me"

"I am"

"Aw for real?" He said with a straight face.

"I am but I can't forget what happened when I needed you and I ended up being alone for a long time thinking of all kind of things cause I was young, forsaken and full of rage"

"See, you mad at me for something that I wasn't even aware of. I'm sorry about everything you went through, but Beyoncé, I didn't know. You want the truth? I took all my savings and tried to run away to see you, but they wouldn't let me get into the plane and they called my mom which is the main reason why I stayed that long in Australia.."

"You tried to ran away.. to see me?"

"Yea.. don't get me wrong but I never felt your friend J something"

"J cole"

"Whatever. He was the reason why I wanted to fly all the way to Houston. He needed to be sent somewhere way away from you"

"Mhm, I forgot how jealous you could be back in the days"

"I still am.." he said looking right in my eyes.

"Ahron.."

"What happened Bey? What did she do to you ?" He said, referring to Tina.

I forgot how I loved to simply look in his eyes to read him. I knew he wanted to help but it wasn't the right place to talk about all of this.

"I don't think it's the right place to-" I started but have been cut off by Robin being followed by.. the entire team.

"Aye y'all, listen up. Beyoncé is finally here like I told ya !"

Eh? I looked on her side and saw Lala, Nasir, Benjamin, Cameron and Nicki walking towards me. No fucking way. I was.. speechless.

"How?" Was the only thing I managed to say.

"I did my thang, but I didn't know Ahron would've been in town. Guess you're just lucky. Anyway, you're welcome" Said Rihri before disappearing.  

They were kind of happy to see me, so they just came to me and I hugged each of them but when I went to Nicki it seemed like she wasn't so happy to be there. I didn't like her energy. But I also know her, either something was going on or she was mad at me.

"Hi Nicnic, you alright?" I asked.

"Oh you know me now? No because I thought you had a lost of memory who lasted for seven years straight"

She was definitely mad at me.

"A lost of memory?"

"Well that's what it looks like since you didn't call any of us" She responded then looked away.

"I don't even know why I came.." She whispered while putting her phone back in her bag, ready to go.

"Nicki, can we just appreciate the m-" Lala started, trying to help but Nicki cut her off.

"Alani, mind your business. With what you did to Robin I don't need you to come over here and give advice"

"You don't even know what happened but it's all my fault?" I replied, ignoring what was going on between her and Lala.

"At least you now how it feels when I talk with you" Ahron said, passing by my side while drinking his drink.

Nicki just looked elsewhere, and with a concern but sad face, she just followed Ahron out of the place Rihanna specially made for a little.. reunion.

"Bey-" Kelly tried to retain me by my arm but I flipped it over.

"I'm just going to go. I'll text you both later"

And without an single eye contact, I stromed to my car but got stopped by Nas.

"Man, why you leaving?"

"You see how Nicki treated me? That's how everyone is going to treat me cause I didn't talk to none of them for seven years straight. So why would I stay? It will just ruin the party.."

"Aye, listen. Everyone heard what happened with Nicki so we know there's a main reason why you acted the way you did. I ain't mad at you Bey, because I trust you. And by the way, Robin told us about you being concerned by us. How can I be mad when I know you been caring about us"

"I don't know.."

I don't wanna feel stupid walking back upstairs. I'm wondering if everything is going to be okay..

"It's gonna be fine, trust me" He handed me a hand.

I sighed and took his hand. "If not, I'm already lending to go"

He chuckled and said "Its good to see you" then took me upstairs on the roof top where everybody was drinking and having a good time. I was anxious but everybody sat on something, obviously we ended up in a circle like we always do, and I apologized.. well.. kind of. I didn't tell the whole story, just a few things for them to understand.

"And, I mean, I get it. You left, you had issues with your mom and a few years later you didn't know anybody here expect Michelle and Kelly who obviously didn't have our numbers. Well she could've asked Cameron but she dumped his ass so.." Said Nas.

We all chuckled cause we all knew they wouldn't last since Cam always been childish.

"See, at least you tried, and it's ok cause I would've been very sorry if you decided to stalk us instead of getting your life together. I'm sincerely glad you chose the second option, now look at you" He smiled and everyone did the same. I think they finally forgive me.

"Right, look at her. Forgetting about us did you right" added Nicki.

Everyone turned to her like she was crazy.

"Aye man relax, I was just joking. I'm glad we're back together like the old days"

"Yea I'm super happy to see everyone. It been soo long. Before I go I want a list with all of you informations-" I began to say.

"Here" Said Cameron, handing me a paper with all of them numbers, adresses and mail. "And Robin just sent you the same thing on yo phone"

"I bet she'll manage to forget about us even with that" Said Benjamin, trying to be funny.

"We'll see about that" I chuckled.

"Where's Ari, by the way?" I asked, concerned.

"Oh, she's home. She couldn't come with us" Said Ben.

"Aw, I hope it's nothing bad"

"Actually the main reason is because she just had a baby" Smiled Nicki.

"Oh my god, are you for real?? Do I know the father?"

She just pointed at Benjamin and everyone went crazy and congratulated him. I did the same too.

"Ow Ben, congratulations!"

He looked so happy, aw, that's really cool for him. I knew they would've stayed together. I asked a few questions about them because obviously I needed more details. From what I heard it's only been one year since they tried to go back together and then boom, unexpected pregnancy. As soon as they're happy and have everything to take care of their lil bundle of joy, which is for sure one of the most important thing, it's perfect.

"So how was Australia without me?" I asked.

We kept talking till the dj decided to change his playlist. All of a sudden we were all on the dance floor, dancing to old Pop and R&B songs and it felt like heaven to be very honest.

"Can I ?" Nicki asked and Michelle nodded, moving somewhere else.

She came closer to me brought me on the side where everything were a bit calmer.

"Onika"

"Amalya"

We were looking at each other's, then, without an hesitation we, in a sweetest way, immediately fell into a deep and warm hug. Can't believe it's been 7 years already.

"I missed you soo much" Nicki said, still holding me.

"I missed my lil midget too" I tried my best to not let any tears go, but I obviously failed.

Slowly we let each other go but it seemed like we could keep the hug going for the entire night. I, now, realized how much I missed my crew.

"So you still shorter than me uh" I smiled, while she was wiping my cheek.

"Girl I told you my 5'3 is a sensitive subject"

"Oh my god, so you did grow!"

"I'm going to push you off that balcony for real" She tried to hide her smile.

"Alright alright. So wassup with you ? How is Nita and Alejandro doing ? How's Daniel? What happened between you and Nas? Girl I wanna know everything"

She chuckled at my excitement.

"First thank you. And they doing really well, feels like they were meant to be together. Daniel grew and became a bit more objective which is very new from him. They've missed you a lot but they learned to live with it. And if you want to know, Nas and I are not a real something. To be very honest we're close and we can't spend an entire week at our respective house. We see each other very often but I don't know.. Everything is fine it's just that we don't know yet if it's a good idea to transform our friendship into a serious relationship. We don't want to lose each other. Well I don't"

"Well that's great, that's really great. I'm glad they passed the sad stage. That was the worst. And with Nas, don't try to push things, everything's going to be what it should be just give it time. Knowing y'all, even if it's a fail, which I think it won't be, you won't lose your friendship with Nas. I believe y'all both mature enough to get things together without damages"

We kept talking about what happened in our lives when we were separated. Then, we went to the crew and kept talking and joking around with them.

Later that night, I started to get really tired. I came here after a long day of work and I was totally exhausted. So I went to Robin to tell her that I was going to go when I found her alone, watching the view.

"Hi miss superstar. Why you on the side? Isn't it your party?"

"Hi miss I'm bi but I can't stick with the idea of liking men and women at the same time" She said, still looking at the view.

"Oh so here we go again uh?"

"Listen" She turned to me. "I'm about to fly from here to Canada, I won't be there to please you whenever you need to feel good. I liked that idea of a pussy appointment tho, but I can't. It's too much. You know, I'm gonna miss you a lot. But we have to forget that and move on. As we have to break away, I just want you to know that it doesn't matter how lost you are, or you've been, about your sexuality. Just, have fun, don't be afraid to try new things, take risks and enjoy your life. And if Ahron is the one, don't let him go. You're smart enough to do the best choices. But can you promise me you won't mess it up like I did with you ?"

"I-" I took a deep breath and tried to avoid her eyes. What she said is what I wished someone would have told me before I fully enter my adult life.

I didn't know what to do, so I just hugged her and tried my best to not cry.

"I'm so lucky to have you. Thank you for everything Robin" I let her go as I was retaining a tear. "I promise I won't mess it up"

"You better not" She smiled and I understood I wasn't the only one trying to retain my tears.

After that, Rihanna's driver came with all of her things so we all wished her a good tour and let her go. I took the opportunity and said good bye too so I could finally go and rest. I liked that lil moment we had together but I really wished I could arrange things with Ahron.. well, I'll think about that later. As I was still driving, I put some music and enjoyed myself on my way home.

K•🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.5K 5K 30
!: 𝘣𝘦𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶. !: 𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘬𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘫 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝙊𝙣𝙞𝙠𝙖 𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙖...
595K 26.2K 106
I don't know how to describe this story besides saying beynika, this is my first book hope it's not too much of a fail🤷🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️
118K 3.8K 11
Retiring from the NFL was the right decision, and at thirty years old, I've done things most people could only dream of. After all I've accomplished...
18.6K 701 27
Life as a teenager these days is a bit tricky. Its like a merry go around; you're up and you're down, going in circles trying to find your way out. Y...