Malice dixon

By princess_lollipop16

BOOK 1 Being a Dixon is hard but being Merle Dixon's daughter is harder. Malice Dixon was born 17 years befo... More

Chapter 1
malice growing up
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41

Letters

3.8K 81 19
By princess_lollipop16

(Malice-16)

Dear,
Lucille I know your my mother and I know you didn't want me but your address online it's not that hard really. Anyway I wanted you to know I don't have a grudge or anything against you for giving me up to my dad. My name is Malice Lucille he named me after you,  here's a picture of me I hope I meet you sometime.

P.S. I'm sixteen now

Love your daughter,
Malice

You grew to be a very pretty woman, And I'm sorry to tell you that your dad was just a man I found, your real dad is negan. I'm sorry I didn't want to give you up there were just things going on in mine and your fathers relationship. I have cancer and I don't know if I'll ever be able to meet you but I hope you meet your dad sometime, he's changed and he seen your letter and picture he thinks your absolutely beautiful I'm so sorry and love you so much, you were always my little princess.

Love,
Lucille and Negan

I'm sorry for the filler chapter I'm trying to think of an idea for the next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 686 49
Lillian Brock, a 10 year old girl, trapped in the apocalyptic with her mom. This fight to survive is awfully rough on the small girl, battling not on...
150K 3.7K 64
This story is about Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead,but add in two daughters how will Daryl's story change? I don't own any of the Walking Dead cha...
146K 7.1K 87
~β€’Β°β€’ They're like sweet and salty, good apart, better together β€’Β°β€’~ Brooks Dixon. Younger and half sister of Daryl and Merle Dixon. They never forget...
195K 4K 38
Pregnant and alone in the unfamiliar community of Alexandria, all Angel Dixon has is her blossoming relationship with Carl Grimes. He's the only thin...