Hunted, Baited Love...Book 4...

By MKG2012

Altan Colleen Blackstone, a lot can be said about this sweet man who has had a good life, a wonderful family... More

Characters
Description
1. Altan
2. Brent
3. Gary
4. Joseph
5. Altan
6. Brent
7. Gary
8. Joseph
9. Altan
11. Gary
12. Joseph
13. Altan
14. Brent
15. Gary
16. Brent
17. Altan
18. Brent
19. Altan
20. Brent
Epilogue

10. Brent

1K 55 7
By MKG2012

"Brent are you packed?" Joseph asked as he peeked into my room.

"Almost, is Altan being Altan again and trying to be a perfectionist?" I chuckled, shaking my head as I packed my suitcase.

"He is Caleb's son, we know how Caleb can be when he has a vision. In his mind, he sees what he wants and needs things a certain way." He chuckled and I nodded.

"Are you excited to have him all alone for the first day?" I asked as I grabbed my bags and we walked downstairs.

"I'm honestly nervous, being alone with such a powerful guy and a sexy one at that is kind of intimidating and I don't know what we can do that won't bore him, I mean he can teleport anywhere for goodness sakes. He's probably been all over the world." He said as he rambled on.

"As logical as it may sound given his powers but being Ethan's Beta and a teacher he has a lot of responsibilities so he hasn't traveled much out of America as you'd think. He's been to New York, Oregon, California and I think that's about it." I said trying to ease his mind. It's cute to see him so concerned about making the trip memorable for our mate.

"So he hasn't been out of the country?" He asked as he chewed on his lip.

"As far as I know. The number of times we've talked and bonded the conversation of vacation spots has never come up. Although I think he's been to Paris. I could be confusing him with Ethan." I chuckled and ran my fingers through my hair as I watched him internally freak out.

"We'll figure out what to do, don't worry so much. When he and Gary come downstairs we can talk about where we could go." I patted his back and kissed him.

These past few weeks have been both hectic and eye-opening. I've realized how much I've grown as a person and lover. I love them all so much, whether that's the mate bond I honestly don't know. Honestly, I believe it was my parents who had convinced me I was straight. I knew I was always attracted to both men and women but they wanted me to have a kid to take over the family business if I ever died. I didn't think about it until I began to spend more time with these three men I care so much about.

When I told Altan I wanted to mate with him I was honestly surprised at myself as I thought he'd never agree to it. I have so much left to prove to everyone that I'm no longer the bad guy. Gary still scoffs at the fact I'm not as bad as I used to be, which I don't blame him for. I did kill a rogue the other day that had come onto the territory and had Dexter dangling from its mouth. I just saw red and charged at it before it escaped. Ethan was grateful for saving Dexter but also pissed that I didn't capture it for questioning.

"Can you guys help us with the bags please?" Altan asked as he struggled to carry the many bags he had.

"I got it." I said helping him by taking two bags and Joseph grabbed a few from Gary.

"Do we know where we're going yet?" I asked the two men that spent every moment together. That wasn't jealousy I swear. I meant it as a fact. Gary and Altan are always together.

"Eagle Lake, Maine. but I'm not entirely sure that's where everyone wants to go first. It's supposed to be the Hawaii of the east coast." Altan said as we all sat in the living room.

"It does sound pretty interesting just by the name." Joseph said with a smile.

"I'm fine with whatever as long as we're all together." I spoke up.

"I'm with Brent on this one. You have the deciding vote babe." Gary said.

The look on Altan's face was a mix of annoyance and amusement.

"Maine it is." He said and we all teleported to the hotel.

"You already made the reservation? What if we didn't want to come here?" I teased looking at Altan.

"Then tough pickles." He said and walked over to the check-in desk. Tough pickles? That's a new one to me.

When he came back we went to our room and it was bigger than I imagined to have a kitchenette, big enough bed to fit us all and a balcony. It was the best luxury cabin motel I've been to. Renovated bathroom. They even had a hot tub.

"Guys, come look at this view, it's freaking amazing." Joseph said looking out to the forest and beyond that was a lake.

"It definitely looks beautiful." Altan said as he joined Joseph on the balcony.

I've been to many places in my life but this was definitely a nice change of pace. The view was well worth it for what I saw of the price Altan paid.

"Do you and Joseph know what you're going to do?" Gary asked and I was pretty curious myself. Joseph has Altan all to himself today and we have no idea what Altan has planned for them.

"Well before Joseph and I go out and do what I have planned I figured we could all at least tour the town and because I highly doubt we'll be here tomorrow for day two might as well do all there is to do while we're here." He chuckled and we groaned. He's definitely Caleb's son.

Tomorrow we're all hanging out and then the third day it'll just be Altan and I. When I found out I felt bad but Altan said he'll explain when the time comes.

"Earth to Brent..." Joseph said with a playful smile as he was up and personal in my face.

"Holy shit, Joseph when did you get there?" I said jumping back on impulse.

"When you zoned out, what were you thinking about?" He smiled as he got up and began to unpack.

"Thinking about what's to come on the trip." I said as I got up and began to unpack myself.

"Do you know where you're going Sunday?" Gary asked.

"Unfortunately no, Altan there has been keeping it on the down-low. All I know is it's still in America like the entire trip but it was promised that it'll be romantic." I said trying to figure out what it all meant.

"Are we all done unpacking?" Altan asked as he looked at the three of us.

"I'm done. We're only here for a day so no need to unpack everything I brought." Gary said as he chuckled.

"Fair enough, let's get this show on the road." Altan said like some excited kid.

As we left our hotel, we stepped somewhere secluded so we could teleport to our first destination.

"Welcome to Acadia National Park, I thought this was one of the most beautiful places in Maine. It's not exactly Eagle Lake but I just had to stop here so we could admire the beauty. It's so freaking awesome to me but let me know what y'all think." Altan said standing on a rock and we climbed up to stand with him.

"It's definitely something." I said and looked out at the water.

"If we didn't have three days I would have said we could have camped out here and go kayaking but there's so much to do here like hiking and all that outdoor stuff." He said and we all laughed.

"You take your family's obsession with water to a whole new level." I teased.

"Water is peaceful, I'm not sorry about it. There's even a lighthouse here that's pretty cool but that's enough of that." He said as we took a stroll around the forest.

"This is the perfect place for you and Gary to shift, no one is around." I said and they smirked at each other. They both began to strip and shifted. He looked pretty hot when he's not trying to claw my face off. After I cleared my thoughts, Joseph and I got on their backs and they took off.

Teleporting to a different location and was in a forest near a pier.

"What are we doing here?"

I looked at Altan and he shifted.

"Whale watching, cruising the Maine coast and other stuff."

Just when I think he'll tell us what's in that head of his he still has to be in control.

"That sounds fun." Joseph spoke with a smile on his face.

As we walked to the pier the captain greeted us.

"Hello gentlemen, my name is Captain Morris. I'll be your tour guide today." He said and we got on the boat.

"Are either of you deep-sea fishers?" Captain asked. I've fished but for mermaids and mermen.

"I have but it's been quite a while." I said after I raised my hand.

"Perfect so I'll go over the basics and safety precautions and you can be my assistant." He said and I nodded.

After he went over what he needed I taught my mates how to deep-sea fish and what the equipment was. I have no idea why I went over anything, Gary and Altan were like pros. If you saw them you'd never know they'd never done it but I guess it was instinct.

When we got back on the boat, we changed back into our clothes and just in time for the whales to appear out of nowhere.

"Thanks again, Captain Morris." We said to the captain.

"Where to now?" Gary asked our mate. It was about three in the afternoon.

"This is where we go our separate ways." Altan said as he stuck his tongue out.

"Are y'all even coming back to the hotel after your little hangout?" I playfully glared at Altan. He's a sneaky tiger.

"It's actually for you and Gary...mostly, I plan to do some things with Mr. Joseph here." I snickered as Joseph paled.

"Just don't break him babe we have to share him remember?" Gary smirked, only making Joseph blush harder.

"You two are horrible." I laughed and Joseph took us back to the hotel.

"Are they really going to mate?" I was a bit shocked they're taking that step.

"It's a high possibility...he did say this hotel was for us so chances are we won't be seeing them until breakfast tomorrow." He chuckled. Poor Joseph will forever be missed. Altan isn't exactly small from what I saw earlier.

"So what should we do now?" I asked as I sat next to him on the bed.

"Well I'm going to go wash the smell of ocean water off of me but after that, we can try out the hot tub or whatever you want." He said grabbing a towel from the closet.

While he was taking a shower I decided to see what there was to do in Maine as I've surprisingly never been here in my travels.

So far I have only found some restaurants, a fair, winery, brewery, and a few other things but what would Gary like to do is the question. We may know each other's likes and dislikes and what we find attractive but we haven't even connected like that.

"Did you find anything?" He asked as he came out looking fine as hell.

"I did, but I think we should go somewhere to eat, we've been here for a few hours and only had breakfast so we should get food." I said and waited for him to say something.

"Sounds good to me, what do you feel like eating?" He asked.

"It's Maine. I think seafood is the way to go. It's fresh." I said and my stomach growled.

"Seems as if your stomach likes that Idea." Gary chuckled and stopped.

Finding the best seafood restaurant was harder than I thought but when we did we teleported to it. I hope we can clear the air here so the rest of the night we're not sitting in awkward silence or having a boring conversation.

"Do you know what you're ordering?" I asked as I looked up from my own menu.

"Possibly the fish and chip. What are you getting?" He asked and I looked at the menu.

"Possibly the grilled Salmon and a side salad." I said.

"Well aren't you being fancy." He smiled and I bit my lip.

"I don't look this good for nothing." I said and he blushed.

As the waiter came and took our orders we fell in silence just as I thought. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Is there a real reason why you hate me?" I asked as I looked at him.

"That's why right there Brent. Your impulsivity, you act before you process the situation. For an ex-hunter, you always act before questioning things. How do you expect to get any answers from a dead threat? I like you, I really do but when you react before processing, it becomes a deadly situation. How are we supposed to mate or have kids when the littlest thing makes you react. I just wish you'd think more than act on impulse."

"How else am I supposed to ask a question like that when your actions towards me show otherwise?" I sighed.

"I'm sorry if my actions have affected you in a negative way. I just look at you sometimes and I'm honestly terrified of you Brent. I fear that one day one of us will be on the end of your bad side and who's to say you won't harm one of us by accident. I know you're a good person but again, you act without thinking. If you hurt one of us I know you'll never live it down. I just want you to be able to act with caution rather than impulsive tendencies." He said grabbing my hand.

"I love and care about you, Brent. I don't want to see you get hurt because you hurt someone without meaning to." He said, wiping my silent tears. Damn, I had it all wrong, maybe I really do act on impulse and jump to conclusions.

"I love you too Gary." I said and looked up at him and was met with his lips to mine.

"I love you too Brent." He smiled and I lost it. I've long for those words for so long since being here.

As we finished lunch, talking and joking, we stumbled upon a helicopter ride.

"What's more romantic than a helicopter tour." Gary said with a smirk and pulled me along.

"Gary I don't know how I feel about a helicopter, climbing trees and airplanes have a different feel to me, it doesn't look too safe." I said trying to break out of his grip.

"It'll be ok. I got you." He winked at me and I blushed like mad.

"If I die I'm coming to haunt you I swear it." I said sitting with him in the back and the pilot taking off.

"You'll be ok, I got you." He smiled again and held my hand in a tight hold.

"Ok, I trust you." I said and smiled at our linked hands.

Once back at the hotel I officially had a permanent glare set on my mate.

"I said I was sorry, I didn't know the ride would be so turbulent." He said and collapsed onto the bed.

"I almost fell out and into the ocean." I said and groaned.

"Fine, then what can I do to make it up to you for leaning into you to the point you almost fell out of the helicopter." He said and I had no idea honestly. I could say we mate but that seemed wrong to me and too soon.

"I don't know... but you can kiss me and we can go try out the hot tub." I said and he kissed me so hard to the point I was getting no air.

"I don't think I'll ever get tired of you doing that." I said once I caught my breath.

"You're not the only one." He said and disappeared into the bathroom, probably going to change.

As he came out of the bathroom, I ran in and changed then we were out the door.

"You know in all the time we've known each other I don't think I ever asked you what your childhood was like outside of hunting." Gary said and I couldn't even remember what Chase and I did.

"My mind was so altered I couldn't even tell you what memories were real and which ones were made up. All I remember was Chase leaving and begging me to go with him which is a memory I'd rather forget because of how heartbroken he looked. What about you?" I asked. Anything was better than mine I'm sure.

"I had very supportive parents, they did everything they could to give me a great life, great school. When I told them I was gay they supported me then too. I had great friends. In simple terms, my life was and still is perfect." He smiled. Now I see why he is the way he is, he had the perfect family that molded him into who he is today.

I guess it's true to what people say, you are the person you are because of the company you keep. Your entire life experience shapes you into who you are. It's not just school or your friends that you learn from. It's your parents and your atmosphere.

"Brent are you ok?" Gary asked, looking at me with concern.

"Just got caught up in my thoughts, I'm ok." I smiled.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he wrapped his right arm around me.

"Just thinking about how different life would be if my parents didn't value their jobs the way they did to the point they did. While they were great, their values sucked ass now that I'm free of their control. I see it now and I'm grateful Chase left when he did. If he didn't I'm sure my parents would have forced me to harm him against my will. I wouldn't want that. He's a dad, I'm going to be a freaking uncle for crying out loud. It's just unfortunate my parents aren't here to be the grandparents I know they had the potential of being... maybe not, I don't know." I said and sighed.

"As messed up as your parents were, they shaped you to be who you are. You're a great guy Brent. You may have done some messed up things in your past but it's your past for a reason. Learn from it and grow from it. You already have so that's a plus." Gary smiled as he kissed me again and I couldn't help but smile for the millionth time.

Around nine we got out of the hot tub and went to our room and cuddled while eating the takeout we ordered because we were too lazy to go anywhere else.

The next morning we woke up bright and early. It was about eight in the morning and Altan nor Joseph was anywhere to be found.

"Still no Altan or Joseph?" Gary asked as he walked in from outside and had two hands occupied by several bags.

"Did you leave any food for the store to sell?" I chuckled as I helped him with the bags.

"Very funny..." He huffed and I chuckled.

"Any idea where we're going next on our vacation?" I asked hoping Altan told him something.

"New Hampshire but don't tell him I told you." He said giving me the 'snitches get stitches', look. So I better not say anything.

Around ten Altan and Joseph finally appeared. When we saw Joseph it looked as if he could barely stand even with Altan assisting him. I guess Altan wanted to send him back with a gift he'll never forget. The poor guy's legs were wobbling and shaking.

"How hard did you go on him, love?" Gary looked at our struggling mate.

"It wasn't him, it was Amar and him. Last time I taunt a God. Let alone a tiger. When people say 'down tiger'...that makes them more aggressive. Or is that just Altan and Amar?" Joseph said as Gary and I eased him onto the bed.

"Altan that's horrible, you know to go easy on our human mates." Gary pouted at Altan.

"I didn't intend on breaking our mate. I was content with just us but he wanted to mate with Amar as well and now he can hardly feel his legs." He said as he was trying to justify our broken mate.

"Well before we go anywhere we should let him soak in the hot tub to at least soak his sore muscles." I said and he mumbled like a child being punished.

About an hour after Joseph was helped into the hot tub, he climbed out with a loud groan.

"Are you ok now?" I asked Joseph as I looked him over.

"I'm still in pain but I'm not so tense which is good I guess. I just want to relax though so let's just go to the next hotel." He said and I could tell he was absolutely miserable. Not because he's mad at Altan. I'm sure he's happy he's mated with our mate but he's in pain and can't focus on anything else at the moment.

When we got to our new hotel it was so much better than the rest. Ironically it had a spa so I wonder if Altan saw all this coming in a vision and planned ahead.

"Who wants to have breakfast in the spa?" Altan smiled and we all shot him a glare and he blushed.

As guilty as he is we followed him to the spa once checked in and unpacked.

"I'm officially not mad at you anymore." Joseph said to Altan as he walked out of the massage area. I guess the added bonus of alcohol made him numb to his pain.

"I'm glad you're feeling better baby." Altan smiled as he was swimming in the pool.

Since everyone was feeling loose and less tense we all decided to go back to the hotel room and relax. Just because we're on vacation doesn't mean we have to go out all the time. What matters is we're bonding.

"So what did you guys do yesterday?" Altan looked between Gary and I.

"Not much, we ate, talked, went on a helicopter ride, hung out at the hot tub and then just cuddled in bed watching tv until we fell asleep, it was a very relaxed day." I said and smiled at Gary.

"So you guys cleared the air?" Joseph asked and we both nodded as he was between Altan and I and Gary were on the opposite side of Altan.

"I'm glad you both worked things out." Altan smiled and I could tell he was relieved we finally took this step.

While we were all cuddled together I had no idea the others had fallen asleep or what time it was. I was just so lost in my own thoughts that I couldn't focus. We're finally here after so long.

As they finally got up one by one we got off the bed and stretched.

"Are we ready to take a tour of New Hampshire? It's a four-hour tour so we better get cracking." Altan said as we threw our clothes on and took the elevator down to the lobby.

"From the tour where are we going?" Gary asked as we walked into an alley and teleported.

"Well I was thinking we could hang out at the beach then go out to dinner, we did quite a bit yesterday already so I figured we could just bond by spending time together." He said as we got on the bus.

"I'm fine with that." I smiled at my mates as the others agreed.

"Joseph is still sore and it's not fair to be everywhere out and about without rest so we should just relax as best as we can." Gary said and I agreed. He needs to rest as much as possible with the number of rounds they probably went.

Now I see why the east coast was so fascinating to my history buff friends. To see all the historical sights was pretty cool. We visited several locations that were pretty rustic and older than the rest of the tour.

"Do you have any idea what beach we're going to?" I asked. When I thought of New Hampshire I thought of ski lodges and cabins. I would have never thought of a beach.

"Hampton beach, of course, I thought it would be romantic." Altan said and I shook my head. Leave it to Altan to be Mr. casanova.

When we got to the beach it was pretty bare which was shocking.

"I'm going to go rent a surfboard." Gary said.

"Me too." Altan said as he ran to catch up with Gary.

"How are you feeling Joseph?" I asked, looking at the beautiful man before me.

"I'm ok now. It's just my lower back that's really bothering me now. I finally have feeling back in my legs so I think I should be good by tonight."

"Was it worth it? The pain I mean." I asked as I got hot and started chewing on my lip.

"It was, definitely. I don't regret it at all even if he did break me and left me a broken doll." He chuckled.

"Are you nervous about mating?" He asked.

"Is it that obvious? Hell yeah, I'm nervous. It's the first time ever being with a man and bottoming at that." I said having an internal freakout.

"He knows what he's doing. You don't have to be so nervous. I was just a mindless horndog and taunted him." I'll have to keep that in mind...

As it got later we made our way to this little family restaurant.

"Did everyone have a great time?" Altan smiled at us.

"It's been amazing." We all said. I honestly and truly enjoyed myself.

"I'm glad you all have enjoyed yourselves. I know I definitely have." He said and I could only imagine what we'll be doing tomorrow. I've always wanted to go on a tropical adventure.

After dinner, we went back to relax and spent time together. I could definitely get used to this. Everything is exactly how it should be and it's perfect.

"We'll see you guys at home." Gary said. I looked at Gary and Joseph who were holding hands with their bags.

"What? Where are y'all going?" I asked once I realized they were leaving.

"Joseph needs to rest and tomorrow is your time to spend with Altan so enjoy it. We love you both." Gary said as they both kissed me.

"We're supposed to be on vacation together." I said.

"And there will be many more but tomorrow you get to bond with our mate. You deserve it after all you've been through." Joseph reassured me.

"If you're sure..." I said biting my lip and sighed.

"We are babe now we'll see you tomorrow." They smiled before kissing Altan and I then teleported.

Why do I feel so empty all of a sudden now that they're gone?

"Are you ok, love?" Altan asked with concerned eyes.

"Fine, just confused." I said.

"About what? Are you gonna be ok?" He asked.

"Why did they leave so sudden and yeah I'll be fine. " I said.

"Now that Joseph, I as well as Gary are mated. I thought a day alone with you and a night together with you is what we need. We don't have to mate if you are not comfortable, I just wanted to be alone with you." He said and it was the complete opposite.

"I do want to mate with you, it just caught me off guard. They left so suddenly. I get it now though so it's ok." I smiled and kissed him but pulled away.

"You're a freaking tease." He glared at me.

"If you think I'm a tease now just you wait love." I winked and went to shower.

As we got to the hotel the next day it was freaking gorgeous, it was like a tropical hotel.

"Do you have any ideas as to what you want to do first?" Altan asked me.

"Too much, they have a spa, bar, pier, I'm completely overwhelmed." I said looking at all there was to do.

"Well then let's just take a tour of Florida and go from there." He smiled and I glared at him.

"You have a devious smile like you're up to something." I said.

"Always, now let's go." He said and we took our tour.

The tour we went on...not what I expected. This asshole took me on a private tour of the Kennedy Space Center. I mean it took several hours but whatever it was still amazing and I'm with Altan.

"I thought we were touring Florida, not a space center." I smirked at my blushing mate.

"Chase told me you like space as a kid and it was one of your dream destinations as a kid so I figured why not." He said.

"I do like astronomy and astrology so I guess it would make sense." I said and smiled.

When we left the center we went back to the hotel and had lunch at one of the tiki huts outside.

"I was thinking since it's still so early in the afternoon we could go scuba diving and maybe the art museum near here." Altan said and I looked at him.

"That's fine with me, love. I don't mind what we do as long as I'm with you." I said as I got up and kissed him across the table.

"After I want to try out the spa though, it has some great reviews and maybe go for a walk on the pier and watch the sunset." I smiled

"That sounds wonderful." He smiled and we continued to eat our food.

Soon after eating we teleported to the art museum.

"Do you like art? I completely forgot to ask you."

The look on his face looked as if he was going to be sick or something.

"I like art museums but I suck at physically making art so if you're worried I'm not enjoying myself then you're wrong. I love it here, I like being here with you." I smiled at him and wrapped my arm around his waist.

"I just want it to be perfect and romantic." He said and I kissed him to shut him up. He's getting too into his head.

"Baby calm down, everything has been perfect so far." I smiled.

"As long as you're having fun and enjoying yourself." He smiled and kissed me back.

"They have free booze too." I teased and winked at him hoping it would make him laugh.

When he laughed I knew I did my job and so we continued looking at all the artwork.

"So scuba diving next then dinner and the walk?" Altan asked as if he was trying to get it right.

"Yup then the rest of the night we can spend it in the hotel and you can show me all you did to Joseph." I whispered the last part seductively.

"You're going to be the end of me I swear...but I'll get you back." He growled out.

When he growled I got hot and my dick twitched. Why it turned me on is beyond me.

"Welcome guys, I'm your scuba instructor for today." The guy in the boat said.

"Thank you, we're on vacation and this was on the list of must be done so here we are." Altan told the guy as he held me possessively and he was growling a little and I kissed his neck probably adding fuel to the fire but I wanted him more than ever and knew I'd pay for all my teasing and taunting later.

"Well you'd be right. We also provide underwater cameras for any and all romantic pictures." He said as he gave us our gear and began his little lecture until we were far out in the ocean.

"You ready to do this, love?" I asked.

"Yup let's go love." He said as he sat on the edge of the boat, back facing the water, and fell into the water.

I was pretty hesitant but it was now or never. Lord help me.

As we swam around it was like a whole new world, literally. I forgot how beautiful it was to be in the water and surrounded by several fishes and creatures. We should definitely do this again with all of us.

"I almost sent a search party in for you both." Our instructor teased.

"We didn't stay in that long." I said. Let me enjoy being with my mate. I have the lung capacity to have been down there longer.

"Fair enough." The instructor said with a nod and we got in the boat.

When we got back to the mainland we waved bye to the instructor and went back to the hotel and went on our walk along the pier. As the sun began to set we took one of those cliche silhouette pictures. It was the perfect way to end the night. When we got back to the hotel room that's when it all changed. From trying out to the spa and order room service.

"What are you doing?" I asked as Altan began to look at me. Aw fuck I'm fucked.

The look in his eyes was enough to get me going and I knew he felt the same way so I went to go shower and clean myself since Joseph gave me supplies in order to do so, thank God.

Once I was done I walked back out and saw my gorgeous mate sitting on the bed with candle light all around the room, soft music playing and he looked so beautiful that I had to take a moment to calm my racing heart.

"You have no idea how much I want this Altan." I said as I climbed onto his lap and cupped his face in my hands, closing the short distance between us and crashing my lips on his, moving my hips against him, wanting to feel every inch of him, making us both groan at the feeling. He put his hands on my hips as we pulled apart for air, panting heavily.

"I love you Altan." I whispered as I stopped my movements and looked into his eyes and swallowed the knot in my throat at the raw emotion in his eyes.

"I love you so fucking much that it scares me to death that I'm going to get so close to you just to lose you in the end." I admitted my deepest fear since learning he's my mate. He held onto my hands and looked as serious as he ever had.

"You aren't going to lose me love, I promise and it's ok, we don't have to do this if you don't want to. I don't want you to feel pressured into this Brent. I love you just as much and I promise I will love you with every breath I take from now for the rest of my life. We may have had a very rocky start but right here, right now, there is nowhere else I'd rather be. I want to show you how much I love you, if you want me to that is." He said and I bit my lip and felt my cheeks getting warmer by the second.

"I want this, Altan. I want to feel every inch of you, I want to feel all of you. Make love to me." I said and kissed him again, his lips were so soft and delicate against my own. He gripped my hips and lifted me off of him and laid me down so I was under him as he looked down at me like I was the only thing he saw.

"Your wish is my command." He said and kissed down my neck to my chest, our clothes were long gone except our briefs and I was already hard as a rock and could feel myself leaking for my mate. He kissed down to my nipple and sucked on it gently, I gripped his hair and pulled him closer, wanting to feel him on me as much as I could.

He kissed down my chest, slowly as he ran his hand up and down my leg and in toward my thigh and my body reacted to his touches and lips, making me feel hot and crazy with lust. I tried to touch any part of his amazing mouth watering body my hands could reach. His skin is so soft, his eyes when he looks up at me are so dark with lust and love that I felt myself just get lost looking at him.

He moved down my body slowly placing kisses as he cupped my hard dick in his soft hand, slowly moving his hand up and down, making my toes curl and my breath hitch at the new feeling. I have never been with a man like this before and yes it's scary but also thrilling because of how he makes me feel.

"Altan," I looked down as he was teasing me with his tongue going across my lower stomach, making me feel all kinds of different ways, frustrated being one. "Please stop teasing me and do something." I begged and he smirked as he pulled my briefs over my hard dick and took me into his mouth without warning and I all but sat up and moaned loudly as his mouth worked me in ways I could only ever imagine. He took my briefs all the way off as he kept sucking me, as well as his own.

He bobbed his head up and down my length, teased my balls and hallowed his cheeks and swirled his tongue all over me, getting me close to cumming and I didn't even have time to warn him as I felt myself releasing in his mouth, moaning loudly at how amazing it felt.

"Sorry it was so quick, I haven't had sex in a long time." I said once I calmed down and he smiled at me.

"It's ok, I like that I got you so worked up you couldn't hold back." He said and came up to kiss me again, settling in between my legs on his knees as he opened a bottle of lube that he grabbed sometime I don't even know and kissed me as he poured some on my body and I felt it run down my ass and it was cold but his hand rubbed it in and it felt a lot warmer.

He slowly teased my opening and I knew to relax, to not get tense and to trust him because I know it will hurt being my first time and he took his time in taking care of me, making sure I was comfortable as he added a finger and opened me up for him. I didn't know it could feel so amazing, so right, so complete to be this intimate with someone.

"I love you Brent." He said as he was thrusting in and out of me at a slow soft pace, making love to me and getting lost in one another. His words even though he has said them before, still make my heart flutter and my eyes sting with tears because I know his love was hard to earn from him after all I had done. I know to never take it for granted, not after knowing what it feels like to be loved by the amazing man who is making love to me.

"I love you too Altan, so much." I replied and he smiled and kissed me softly.

"Where do you want my mark darlin?" He asked as he started to move a little faster and I felt his body growing and his dick grew in size as well and I knew Amar was joining us and his eyes were a darker deeper blue.

"On the left side of my neck, I want it on the same side as my heart. You can also mark me on my chest above my heart during round two." I said and he smirked and I bit my lip as he started kissing my neck, softly and sweetly as he was trying to find my sweet spot and once he did, I gasped and my body jerked up into his and he had one hand on my dick stroking me as he thrusted in and out, much faster and harder than before and kissing my neck, all these feelings and emotions had me all over the place as he brought me to a mind blowing orgasm and I felt his dick twitching as he moaned out and clamped his teeth down into my neck, causing a silent scream from me as I came again form the pain and pleasure from the mark and from the new feeling of his dick.

"Um maybe I should have mentioned this beforehand but there is a high possibility you could end up ah pregnant." He said as he was holding me now him laying on his back, me on his chest and him still inside of me.

"Well if that happens, we are just adding to our family and it's one more person to love." I said and he seemed a little shocked by my reply.

"Really, you're ok with having a baby? Being pregnant?"

"Of course. It'll be a baby we made out of love and what better way to bring a baby into this world than one made out of love?"

"God you are perfect." He said and kissed me passionately as he started to move his hips again and it didn't take long before I was just as hard as he was, riding him like there's no tomorrow.

When we were close, he sat up some and licked my chest, above my heart and kissed the spot he was licking and when we came, he again sank his teeth into me and marked me again, bringing me over the edge even more and I felt my body sag against him as I felt weak from hours of love making with my amazing beautiful tiger God.

The next morning I woke up still on top of him, him still inside me and semi hard so I started moving my hips slightly and was amazed I wasn't in any pain so I moved up his body so I could kiss his neck and his ear and as I was nearing closer to his ear I held back a giggle at what Joseph said about 'down tiger' so I got as close as I could without putting much pressure on him to wake him up and whispered in his ear.

"Here kitty kitty kitty." I whispered over and over again until his eyes shot open, grabbed me and flipped me so I was on my hands and knees.

He wasted no time in getting on his knees, opened my cheeks and started eating me out and I moaned so loud as the incredible feeling of his mouth on my sensitive hole, it felt amazing.

"Altan yes please don't stop!!" I screamed out when he entered two fingers with his tongue still in me and curled them and when he did, he hit my prostate making me see heaven. He kept pleasing me until I was close but he stopped and got up on his knees and slammed into me making me gasp and moan out.

He gripped my hips and let himself go on me. I couldn't formulate any words that made sense as he was rocking my entire fucking world with his magical hips and mind blowing dick. He was growling like a tiger and that sound alone sent my body into overdrive as it turned me on beyond my wildest imagination and my body released on its own and I was still hard as a rock.

"Does my growling turn you on that much?" He asked as he leaned down and grabbed onto my shoulder to pull me up to meet him thrust for thrust.

"Fuck yes, do it again." I said and he did it again, it's not a normal growl, it's more of a possessive don't get near what's mine type of growl and that's what turned me on so much. To get that kind of reaction from him after everything just means so much to me.

"I forgive you Brent." He whispered in my ear the words I have been wishing to hear from him for such a long time now that I didn't expect them now so when I started to cry, he just held me impossibility close as I lost it.

"Thank you. I love you Altan, thank you giving me a chance and for forgiving me." I said once I calmed down some and he kissed my neck, where his mate mark is and that got me horny again so I started moving my hips and he let me do as I wanted for now.

I moved off of his body and stood in front of him and bent over, pulling my cheeks apart and he growled that sexy growl and got onto his feet, mind you were still on the bed and planted his feet right beside mine and he entered me again but he didn't move, he let me move on him so I tried different ways to see what felt the best and what didn't and when I arched my back and sat up some as best I could, thankfully he had his arms around my waist to help me steady myself and rocked my hips down his length, it caused him to growl even louder and I knew that is what felt the best for him so I kept doing that until he had enough and pushed me so I was almost touching the bed with my face, gripped my hips and pounded into me so hard I feel onto my stomach and laughed at what had just happened.

He picked me up and put me in the same position and entered me again, this time he had a stronger hold on me as he fucked me and I couldn't help the moans coming from my mouth at how amazing it feels.

"God Brent you feel fucking incredible." He panted as he leaned down and gently put me on my hands and knees on the bed and he didn't lose connection with me as he laid me all the way down on the bed and was on top of me and was still moving the whole time, he has talent that's for sure.

"Yes you do love." His voice was deeper and huskier in my ear and knew it was also Amar talking and the sound of his voice sent pleasurable shivers throughout my entire body along with the sparks that I have been feeling since we started last night.

"I'm getting close Altan." I moaned out and he picked up his speed and I came along with him and he bit my left shoulder blade, right where my mark is on my chest, I came again from that and his cock grew and knew we were gonna be stuck for a bit.

"Are you trying to get me pregnant?" I teased and he nodded his head against my back and I chuckled.

"Would you like some champagne and strawberries my love?" He asked once we were done showering and we didn't even get dressed, just wore the robes the hotel provided.

"I would love some." I said and he poured two glasses of champagne and handed me one.

"To us, to being complete, mated, happy, and in love." He said and we taped our glasses together and did the cliché move of wrapping our arms together to take a sip.

"Open up." He held a strawberry to my lips and I opened my mouth and he rubbed it on my lips before I took a bite and he smiled at me and kissed my juicy lips and licked them.

"Mm delicious." He said and I felt my cheeks get hot and he chuckled.

"You can't possibly be shy with that after what we did." He said and I slapped his broad shoulder lightly and he chuckled again and I smiled. It's nice spending time like this with him and being myself.

"How are you feeling, are you in any pain?" He asked and I blushed and nodded and he got off the bed, had me lay on my stomach and pushed the robe up over my ass and kissed my cheeks as he rubbed my lower back and I moaned at how good it felt.

He kept rubbing my back as he kept kissing my cheeks and I was a little confused as to why he tried to get me to open my legs but I did it and suddenly felt his tongue on my swollen sensitive hole and moaned at the feeling of him taking the pain away as he licked me. He kept healing me until I felt nothing but pleasure and he stopped, making me huff and he chuckled.

"We'll go again soon love, I just didn't want you in pain anymore." He said and took a drink of his champagne.

"Do you do the same with Gary and Joseph?"

"Yes I do. I may have went overboard with Joseph so even with what I did, his butt was fine its just his legs were sore and had hardly any strength so I learned to pace myself with you because he was the first human I had ever been with so I wasn't exactly sure how rough to be and even though he enjoyed it very much, he was still in pain so I want to make sure I don't hurt you like that as well."

"Well as long as I have your love, I'll forever be healed." I know it was corny but it's how I honestly feel and with that, we made love all night long and into the hours of the next day.

I know this is the start of our forever and I can't wait to see what happens next for us.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 25.8K 46
EDITED ~~~~ Book two of Forgotten series. ~~~~ Shey Lazera felt she was not destined to have a mate. She had been rejected so many times she almost...
63.2K 2.3K 36
*Mature content and sexual references* Yasmin grew up with everything she wanted, two loving parents, an extravagant house, flashy clothes and depend...
28.8M 882K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
112 0 33
Madison Adams feels like her life is pretty perfect, but everything comes crashing down when her biological father passes away suddenly and leaves hi...