Bnha x reader (The Sin Archbi...

By filip1500

This is a Bnha x reader story but you have the powers of some of the Archbishops from re:zero #1 in class 1... More

Bio
Prolouge
U.A
Battle Training
U.S.J
U.S.J Part 2
Training
U.A Sport Festival
Internships
Stain
Hero rescue race
Exams
Training Camp
Training camp part 2
Villain Attack
Villain attack part 2
Rescue Bakugou
Rescue Bakugou part 2
All For One Vs One for All!...and Greed?
Expelled?!
Witchcult
Provisional Hero Licence Exam
The Aftermatch
Shie Hassaikai Raid
Meeting Pandora
A new enemy
Leugue of Villains vs Liberation Army
The Final Battle
Christmas
Remake.....sorry

Overhaul vs Greed

4.5K 133 71
By filip1500

Y/n: It seems something is going on here, so i'll make this quick and just get to the point. Where's Eri?

Izuku: Y/n?!

Overhaul: More heroe- wait....no, if i remember correctly you're....

Y/n: Ah, right! Since i'm asking something from you, we should give proper introductions. Sin Archbishop of the witchcult, representing Greed. Y/n L/n

Sirius: And the Sin Archbishop of the witchcult, representing Wrath. Sirius Romanee-Conti

Nighteye: Witchcult.....

Izuku: What are you doing here?!

Y/n: Is that really how you greet an old friend? We were classmates at school for a couple of months and you don't even ask how i'm doing? You know, i could be having a bad time, but you decide to ask the non-important questions?

Overhaul:....If i remember correctly, your the one i tried to find but.....somehow never could....

Y/n: Not even gonna introduce yourself? That's very rude you know? I clearly stated my name, but you don't state yours?

Overhaul: It doesn't matter....you said you want to know where Eri is?! If you also came here to steal Eri from me, then just die!

He launches an attack of spikes towards me.

Y/n: Wrath, dodge.

She jumps out of the way, while i just stay there waiting for the impact.

And when the spikes hit my body, they shatter like glass. Without me recieving any damage.

Overhaul: tsk! Right! Your the one with the damage nullification!

Y/n:....You really just attacked me because i asked a question?! Who taught you that kind of behaviour was acceptable?! Your violating my rights!

I swing my arm down in a vertical motion and one of Chisaki's arms goes flying.

Overhaul: Argh!!!

Suddenly, i get punched in the face and get sent flying into a wall. Again, there's no damage, but it does piss you off greatly. And the one who punched you was....Izuku Midoriya.

Y/n: You! Not only do you not know how to greet your old friends properly, you also attack me when i was just standing there?! What the hell is wrong with you?! What kind of human being attacks another human without reason?!

Izuku: SHUT UP!!! I won't let you anywhere near Eri!

......

Holy shit. Izuku can actually be mad and scream at someone?!

Izuku then goes towards Nighteye and the little girl.

Nighteye: Midoriya! Take care of Lemillion and Eri! I'll take this guy o-

But then someone jumps infront of him to stop him right in his tracks.

Sirius: Ah, apologies to interrupt you, but we unfortunetly have a mission to complete for the sake of love. So i'll be the one to talk to you, is that okay with you? Since i want both of us to be on the same page.

Nighteye: Tsk- what is your mission here? "Archbishop"?

Sirius: I'm very sorry to say this but, i'm not allowed to give you information about our mission. I hope you forgive me but it must be kept a secret.

Nighteye: Then i'll have to forcibly take that information!

They engage in battle, with Nighteye trying to hit Wrath with his little weapon weights and with Wrath trying to hit him with her chains.

Y/n: "Protect Lemillion and Eri"? Wait...so that girl over there is Eri?

Izuku: So what if she is?!

Y/n: I see....so Suneater lied to me...how dare he?!

Izuku: Wait, you didn't even know how she looked like? Why do you even want to capture her?

Y/n: It's not really capture, you know?

Izuku:......?

But then, another set of stone spikes hit me, but they once again, don't do anything.

When i looked over to where the attack came from, i saw Overhaul standing there looking pissed but most importantly, his arm was back.

Y/n: Really? You assault me again? What's wrong with you?! Can't you even talk like a human being? Didn't you say you wanted to find me at some point? Let's say that in theory, you find me and try to ask me to join you. How do you expect to do that when the only thing on your mind is violance?!

Overhaul: How annoying....now i really don't regret not finding you.

Y/n: Well, not that it matters. I tried to talk it out but....it seems you can't even communicate properly. How pathetic of a yakuza.

He just launches another set of spikes towards you. And again, they don't do anything.

Y/n: *sigh* well, since you are such a violant person, i should respond in the same way, right? Maybe then you would understand what i'm saying.

But before we could start our fight, Midoriya told Mirio to run away with Eri.

I tried going after those two but Izuku got infront of me and kicked me in the stomach launching me.

Izuku: Your movements are easy to read, as long as i can dodge, i can stall long enough for Eri to escape.

*meanwhile*

Nighteye was barely avoiding strikes from Sirius's chains. But Nighteye was feeling.....weirdly pleasent. Even though this is a life or death situation.

But then, in a quick strike, the tip of Sirius's chains hit Nighteye on the side.

Nighteye: -gk?!

A big chunk of his abdomen got blown away and he was about to be killed by the Archbishop of Wrath.

Sirius:....You know? I believe that Love should be experienced by everyone. Doesn't matter who you are, Hero, Villain, quirkless. It all doesn't ma-

But before she could finish, Izuku launched at her and kicked her into a wall.

Izuku: Nighteye!

Nighteye: (t-the future......it's-)

*meanwhile*

Chrono: We know all about you, erasure hero. Eraserhead. During our research on Eri, your quirk was a great reference. As to why i'm isolating you without killing you is because there's value to your quirk.

Aizawa tries to move, but to no avail.

Chrono: Don't bother, your slower than a snail right now. But your worried about your friends, right?

*meanwhile*

Y/n: Honestly, people keep interupting me today. It's very annoying.

Overhaul: No matter what any of you do, i will always win.

He then ran towards me, i just waited for him to strike me.

But instead of a punch,kick or any kind of attack, he just touched me.

........

........

Y/n: Hey, who gave you permission to touch me?

He looked shocked, probably because his quirk didn't work on you.

Overhaul: Tsk- DAMN IT!!!

Then he used a way bigger set of spikes to try and pierce me, you'd think he'd realize how pointless his attacks are.

But i just swung my arm in a vertical motion, cutting both of his arm of on his left side.

Overhaul: -ARGH!!

Y/n: So, if we were to scale it from 1 to 10. How bad is the pain?

*meanwhile*

Sirius: While i don't very much understand why you guys want to capture Eri, i do know that it's pointless, since Eri's fate has been decided by the gospel.

Izuku: I won't let that happen! Even if it's what fate decided! I will bend the future!!!

They then engaged in battle, with Wrath trying to crush Izuku with her chains and Izuku trying to knock her out with his kicks.

But it's easy to tell the speed that Sirius has is much higher.

Izuku: (If this goes on like this....i'll get hit and.....die, i have to use 20%!)

Suddenly, as Wrath was about to hit Midoriya, he dodged with much more speed than usual, went behind Wrath and kicked her into a wall.

Izuku: One for All, 20%!

Wrath then jumped out of the wall and started to speak.

Sirius: Do you mind if i ask you a question?

Izuku seemed confused at why she was talking.

Sirius: Sorry that i started talking in the middle of our battle but, what's your opinion on love and emotions?

Izuku: What does that have to do with any of this?

Sirius: See for me, i believe that emotions should be connected through all living beings. So that we can all know the same happiness, pleasure, sadness so that we can understand eachother.

......

Izuku: (my head hurts....why do i feel so...at peace in her prescence...even during our battle....wait...maybe....it's her quirk?)

*meanwhile*

Y/n: So, i've cut off your arms about....six times? It's very annoying how you don't give up. I have to get Eri so if you would do all of us a favor and die, we would very much appreciate it.

Overhaul:....ERI!!! IF YOU DON'T WANT ANY OF THESE HEROES LIKE THE GREEN HAIRED BRAT TO DIE, THEN COME BACK HERE!!!

He used the other guy's quirk to make sure Eri could hear him.

.....

.....

Y/n: It's very funny that you say that after i cut of your arms off six seprate times-

Eri: T-that's not....n-not what i w-want.

Izuku: Why?!....ERI, YOU NEED TO STAY WITH TOGATA!

Overhaul: Do you think this boy can overcome the situation on his own?

Eri:....no

Overhaul: In that case, what should you do?

Eri:....come back...and in exchange....bring everyone back to normal....

Overhaul: Indeed...rather than letting others get hurt because of you-

Suddenly, Overhauls arm got once again, cut off.

Overhaul: Argh?!

Y/n: And, number seven. Hey, Wrath. She's over here.

Wrath then jumps towards Eri, Midoriya was about to stop her, but i used a shockwave to stun him.

Izuku: -ghk?!

Wrath was about to use her chains to crush Eri, but Overhaul used one of his other hands to create a bunch of spikes inbetween Wrath and Eri.

Y/n: God, not only do you interupt me, you also interupt other peopl-

But before i knew it, he was right infront of me and used one of his massive arms to punch me in the stomach, sending me flying.

Overhaul: Even if you don't take damage, you do still recieve the recoil if i just punch you. I noticed it after watching you fight that green haired brat.

But then, the roof of the room collapsed. From above came ryukyu, the big yakuza, uraraka and tsuyu.

Izuku: You guys?!

Ururaka: Deku?! But weren't you...

Tsuyu: So the one above was....

The a clone of compress jumped down to the battlefield.

Ryukyu: The Leugue of Villains?!

Uraraka: What's going on-

Izuku: Uraraka! I'm leaving Nighteye to you!

Midoriya was about to grab Eri, but after Overhaul repaired his arm, he used the floor to launch Eri into the air.

Izuku: CHISAKI!!!

Overhaul: This is a complete mess...you worthless trash!!!

Izuku: (He's trying to escape through the roof?!)

Izuku started jumping on the falling stones to jump up to Eri.

But suddenly, Overhaul split with the Nemoto guy and Eri jumped down to Midoriya's arms.

Overhaul: GIVE HER BACK!!!

Overhaul tried to use spikes to attack Midoriya.

Izuku: (i can't move well in mid-air.....i won't let go! No matter what! I won't let you hurt her again!)

Izuku: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!

But right as Overhaul was about to hit Midoriya, Midoriya disappeared and a massive shockwave was created. Blowing Overhaul far back.

Ryukyu: What the hell was that shockwave...?

Overhaul: That's why i didn't want to touch her....so that she wouldn't discover her ability! Eri! You can't leave me! You belong to me!

He then puts his hand on the big yakuza.

Uraraka: Chisaki?!

Overhaul: In order to realize pop's ambition, i need you. ERI!

Ryukyu: This is bad!!!

Nighteye: you all...will be fine....right now...he isn't targeting you...he's going to the surface....to kill Midoriya..

Uraraka: No!

But Uraraka isn't in the condition to fight right now.

Nighteye: I saw it.....with your current condition, even you three can't beat him.

Uraraka: So we're supposed to just sit back and do nothing?! Nobody knows the future until it happens!

*on the surface*

Izuku: (My bones aren't broken?! All my injuries have healed....is that...your power? -GHK?! My body?! It feels like it's getting pulled apart from the inside!
She can't control her power?!)

Overhaul: YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO STOP IT, DO YOU ERI?!

Suddenly the ground gets ripped apart by Overhaul who merged with the big yakuza.

Overhaul: With Eri's quirk...she can rewind humans back to who they were supposed to be, she could probably devolve you into a monkey if she tried. So if you continue holding her like that, you'll dissapear. So, return her to me!

Izuku: I won't. No matter what! So when i broke my leg, before i could even feel the pain. She reverted it for me. What i kind, gentle quirk. In that case, i should be able to use One for All at 100%!......Eri, will you lend me your hand?

???: Today just isn't my day right?! I keep getting interupted, launched into walls....Can't any of you respect my rights?! Hell, the only thing we came here to do is to kill Eri.

........

Izuku:....What? What did you say?! Y/n?!

Y/n: You heard me didn't you? I don't have to repeat myself. If you won't listen the first time, why would you listen the second time?!

Overhaul: Kill her?! What's the point in that?! No one gains anything with that!

Y/n: It's what was written in the gospel, so there is benefit to it. And since you launched me into a wall earlier ,i should do something to you to even the score right? And to make sure Izuku over there doesn't escape.....

Izuku heard chains behind him. Right before they could hit him, he dodged at lightning speed.

Izuku: You!

Sirius: Apologies for being late.

Y/n: Anyways, We should start, right? Chisaki?!

Overhaul: Don't call me tha-!

Overhaul send a bunch of his monster arms towards me, with were all cut by my Authority.

Then, i started walking towards him, at a normal pace.

He continued trying to hit me, but i cut all of arms that he tried to throw at me.

It got to the point i was just right bellow him.

I swung my arm upwards to cut Overhaul out of his monster body. And before he could recconect his monster parts. I cut both of his arms off.

Overhaul: Argh?!

Then he flew out of the monster suit thing to the ground. I walked over to him and asked.

Y/n: So? You gonna recconect those arms?

He just looked at me, full of hatred.

Y/n: Oh right! You use your hands to dissasemble and reassemble things! In other words, your quirkless right now.

Overhaul: A-a-ah....

Y/n: I'm sure you did something to the old boss of the yakuza and only your quirk can fix it, right? But now that it's gone, who is going to heal him?

Overhaul: A-aa-ah...AAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!

Y/n: So loud, do you have any idea how loud you are right now?

He barely got up and tried to patheticly kick me.

The kick hit me, but it didn't have any power behind it.

I just my right hand to pierce Overhaul through the chest.

It instanly killed him.

Y/n: That's that i guess. I wonder how Wrath is doing-

When i looked towards Wrath, she was getting her ass handed to her, badly.

Y/n: Of course i'm going to have to save her. How useless can you be?

After a short while, Midoriya landed on the ground, getting ready for another smash. But this was my oppurtunity.

Y/n: Got ya!

I swung my hand in a horizonal way to cut his hand off, but before the hand even started to fall. It reconnected itself. Izuku didn't even feel the pain.

Izuku: Hm? What was that?

Your kidding me....no matter what injury he sustains...he'll be fine? Eri's quirk is to rewind...even if i aim for Eri, he'll block the attack with his own body or just dodge.

Izuku: Don't you dare touch Eri-

Y/n: Alright, Wrath. We're going.

.......

Izuku:....huh?

Sirius: What?! We haven't killed Eri yet!

Y/n: We don't have the firepower to kill her. So it will have to come at another time.

Sirius:.....Tsk-

Izuku: Hold on! Do you really think i'd let you escape?

Y/n: And risk hurting yourself and Eri?

.......

.......

Y/n: Good choice.

We ran out of the scene of the crime.

This sucks! I even have a meeting with whoever is in charge of the witchcult and i'll probably have to report this failure too....

Almost 2800 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 11.5K 35
ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader ΰͺœβ€βž΄α‘£π­© 𝑰𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
1.5M 48.6K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
235K 15.3K 78
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
956K 31.8K 59
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...