Brother of Yang Male reader x...

Bởi NexusGanon

Y/n Branwen is the fraternal twin of Yang Xiao Long. He was raised by his mother and her tribe since he was a... Xem Thêm

Prologue: Big bird, little bird
Chapter 1: Vale is My Nest
Chapter 2: I Found a Rose...And It's Family?
Chapter 3: Initiation
Chapter 4: First Day
(🍋18+🍋) Chapter 4.5 I scream, You scream, You are now my ice-cream
Question (Edited)
Chapter 6: Information gathering
Chapter 7: The Lost and The Found
Chapter 8: Building an army
Opening 2
Chapter 9: Im Not Dead, Yet
Apologies and announcement

Chapter 5: Dominance and Family bonding

11.3K 151 394
Bởi NexusGanon

(3rd POV)

After their 'eventful' night, Neo and Y/n slept peacefully in each other's arms, yet again for the past month. As the sun shone through the curtains and into his eyes, Y/n woke with a splitting headache.

Y/n: (mind) "Fucking christ. No matter who many times I drink this much, it still fucken sucks."

Y/n felt something shift next to him and saw a completely naked neo sleeping soundly. He smiled and quietly got out of bed without waking Neo and went to the next room, ie kitchen/living room.

After struggling to grab his pants, getting a shower and getting dressed, he managed to walk to the stove and start making breakfast.

A few minutes past, he heard shuffling from behind him and saw Neo in his shirt and her panties, looking rather tired and in a bit of pain.

Y/n: "How you take your coffee?"

Neo: [Heavy cream, 7 sugars.]

He nod and made her cup, as he already was on his second cup, and gave it to to her, who gladly excepted it.

Y/n: "Breakfast will be done shortly."

She nods and continued to drink her coffee. A few of seconds pass and Y/n made their breakfast: Eggs, sausage, and juice.

He placed her plate down infront of her before sitting across from her with his. They ate in peace until Y/n finished his first as he was in a rush and Neo was savoring the flavor of Y/n's cooking. Gathering the last of his stuff, minus his shirt, he walked up to Neo and pecked her on the cheek.

Y/n: "See you later Neo."

Neo smiled as Y/n walked out and changed into his bird form to get to Beacon.

~Timeskip~

Y/n, now in his school uniform, was in combat class watching Jaune and Cardin's fight. Or rather beatdown on Jaune's end.

Y/n: (mind) "Wow this is pathetic."

Cardin: "This is the part where you lose."

Jaune: "Over my dead bod-Ack."

Cardin was about to land a finishing blow, but was stopped by Glynda.

Glynda: "Cardin, that's enough! Now class, as you can see Mr. Arc's aura is in the red indicating he is unfit to continue. While in a tournament this wouldn't be a problem, out in the world is another story. Mr. Arc, it may help if you look at your aura gauge to help give you some ideas in changing strategies. We wouldn't want you to be eaten by a Beowulf now would we?"

Cardin: "Speak for yourself."

Y/n: "Big talk for only beating someone with the equivalent strength of a dead dog."

Cardin: "You want to go, mister high and mighty?!"

Y/n: "Nah. You're not worth my time, let alone on my level."

Cardin: "Why you?!"

Glynda: "Quiet! Both of you!"

Cardin shut up as Y/n smirked in victory.

Glynda: "Anyway, as you are all aware, the Vital Festival is coming up. So remember to keep your training."

Team Rwby were all in different stages of excitement as Y/n was trying not to fall asleep.

Glynda: "Also, Ms. Xiao Long, Ms. Rose and Mr. Branwen, Ozpin would like to see you three, class dismissed."

This caught the three off guard as the girls were scared as Y/n was just surprised, but only a little.

Weiss: "What did you dolts do?!"

Yang: "Hey! Ruby and I didn't do anything!"

Weiss: "What about you Y/n?"

Y/n: *casually* "I plowed your sister."

Weiss: *shocked and blushed* "What?!"

Y/n: "You didn't hear me? Well, I said I-"

Weiss: "Don't repeat it!"

Yang: *uncomfortable* "Anyway...I think you guys should go."

Y/n: *from down the hall* "Way ahead of yoy!"

Ruby: "Hey wait for us!"

Ruby and Yang run to catch up to Y/n.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ozpin: "Calm down Tai."

Tai: "Calm down? This is my so we're talking about. I haven't seen him since before..."

Ozpin: "I know Tai. But maybe you can figure why she left."

Tai: "Maybe."

The ding of the elevator was heard as Ozpin saw it was the kids.

Ozpin: "They're here."

Tai breathed in and out to recompose himself as Ozpin let them in.

Ruby: "Ok. I'm not sure what we did wrong but I can assure you we didn't mean to do it."

Ozpin: "I can assure you Ms. Rose, none of you are in trouble."

Ruby: "Then why are we here?"

Tai: "Hey girls."

The sisters and brother turned to the voice as the sisters became extremely happy and ran to hug him. As for Y/n, he had his mother's stoic expression on his face.

Tai: "Good to see you girls."

Ruby: "What are doing here?"

Yang: "Yeah it's not even been a week since we left."

Tai: "Actually I'm here because of-"

Y/n: "Me."

Tai's eyes widened as he saw Y/n. In his mind, he saw an image of Raven during her days at Beacon before changing back to Y/n.

Tai: "...You look so much like her."

Y/n: "I've been told."

Silence fell as the tension could be cut with a knife. Tai began to feel uneasy under Y/n's stare but continued to make eye contact. Y/n eventually rolled his eyes with a smirk and opened his arms for a hug.

Y/n: "Come on dad. My arms are getting tired."

Tai eagerly excepted the hug. A bit too eagerly as he slightly popped Y/n's back.

Y/n: "Gaaahh!"

Tai: "Sorry."

Y/n then popped Tai's back in response.

Tai: "Holy crow you're strong!"

Y/n: "Where do you think I got it from?"

The two stood silent until they busted out laughing.

Ozpin: "Miss Rose, Xiao Long I think it would be best if we let the two of them have some needed "father-son bonding" time."

With that, the family goes down the elevator and split up. The father-son duo decided to walk around campus for a bit. After a few minutes of silence, Y/n spoke up.

Y/n: "She misses you, both of you."

Tai: "What?"

Y/n: "Mom. She misses both of you greatly."

Tai: "Really?!"

Y/n nodded in agreement.

Tai: "Speaking of her, do you know why she left?"

Y/n: "...Yes, but I'm not telling, because it's not my place. Just know, if she could've stayed or even come back, she would."

Tai: "...I see."

Silence fell upon them for a couple seconds until Tai spoke up.

Tai: "Why did Raven only take you?"

Y/n: "Weeellll...you see..."

Y/n explained how he ended up going with Raven when she left. This caused Tai to struggle not to laugh much to  Y/n's dismay.

Y/n: "Hey! It's not funny!"

Tai: "I kinda is."

Eventually Y/n couldn't help but laugh too. Soon Tai said he had to leave and the two went their separate ways.

Y/n, feeling hungry, went to the cafeteria. When Y/n he hear laughter and pleads of pain.

Velvet: "Please let go."

Cardin: "See, I told you they're real."

Russell: "What a freak."

Y/n looked around and saw no one doing anything to stop them and noticed Ruby and Yang trying to avoid looking at the problem.

Y/n: (mind) "How disappointing."

Y/n angrily walked up to them and grabbed Cardin's arm, the opposite arm holding Velvet.

Cardin: "Who the hell?!"

He looked right at Y/n and his anger grew seeing me.

Cardin: "Oh, it's you."

Y/n: "Let go."

Cardin: "What?"

Y/n: "Let go of her. Now. Or else"

Cardin: "Or else what?"

Cardin then pulled on her ear harder, causing her to whimper out in pain. This just made Y/n even angrier. So in response, Y/n began to crush Cardin's arm.

Y/n: "I'll break your arm."

Cardin: "You don't have the balls to do it."

In response to Cardin's taunt, Y/n uses his full strength to crush Cardin's arm to the point, not only a sickly snap was heard throughout the cafeteria, silencing the whole room, and blood gushed out along with with some bone could be seen as well.

Cardin: "Gaaahhhh!!!!!"

Cardin screamed out in pain as he and his team backed away in fear and anger.

Y/n: "You first mistake was assuming I wouldn't do it."

Dove: "Y-you Bastard!"

Y/n: "I'm not your missing father."

In rage, Dove punched Y/n in the face, but it didn't do anything as Y/n moved his face, with Dove's fist still on his face, completely unfazed. Dove backed up in shock as Y/n cracked his neck without his hands and let a sadistic smirk slip out.

Y/n: "How about I show you a Real Punch."

Without any warning, Y/n landed a devastating haymaker to Dove's face, picking up a small dust cloud. A second later, the dust settles, revealing a bloody, bruised, and unconscious Dove. Y/n gave a glare towards the other members of team CRDL. He lunged at Russel and Sky and grabbed at their heads before knocking them together. When the two bounced off each other, he then slammed them back together, slamming his fists into their guts, causing them to lean forward, he then finished them off by grabbing their faces and slammed them down to the floor like Dove. He then menacingly turned towards Cardin, who backs away in fear.

Cardin: "Who-What are you?"

Y/n just let out a dark chuckle as he appeared directly infront of Cardin, before he picked him up by the throat with one hand with a massive toothy grin. He then pulled Cardin close to him and spoke in a tone only he can hear.

Y/n: "The Crimson Raider."

Cardin's eyes widened immensely before Y/n casually uppercuts him into the roof, with his head lodged into said roof. He then turned to Velvet and walked to her. Velvet cowered in fear as Y/n walked up to her as she lowered her head in fear. As Y/n walked up to Velvet, he put his hand on her head and gave her a headpat. She looked up with a blush to see Y/n with a kind smile.

Y/n: "Don't worry, I don't think they'll mess with you for a while."

Velvet: *embarrassed* "Uh, thanks."

Y/n: *removes hand* "So you got a name Bunny Booty."

Velvet: *blush intensifies* "V-Vel-vet S-Sc-car-lat-tina."

Y/n: "Nice to properly meet you Velvet, I'm Y/n Branwen."

Velvet: "Nice to meet you."

Y/n smiles once before becoming extremely serious and turning to the rest of the cafeteria.

Y/n: "And for you lot. What? In the actual?! FUCK?!"

This shocked the rest of the cafeteria.

Y/n: "Why the fuck did no one do anything to stop them?! You're supposed to be Huntsmen, Fucking act like it!!! When someone else, whether they are Faunus, Human, or whatever, do Fucking something, not sitting down with your thumbs up your asses!!! For the next generation of Huntsmen, I'm Fucking disappointed, *glares at Team Rwby and Jnpr* severely disappointed."

Silence.

Y/n: "Tch, now I've lost my appetite."

Y/n, in a huff, walked out of the cafeteria as Cardin fell in a dust cloud.

Y/n: "I need to blow off some steam."

He scrolled through his scroll and contacted Neo.

Y/n: {Hey Neo.}

Neo: {Hey love.}

Y/n: {You want to do something today.}

Neo: {Oh God I would love nothing more, but Cinder's being extra bitchy today.}

Y/n: {That time of the month?}

Neo: {She wishes.}

Y/n: {🤣🤣🤣}

Neo: {🤣🤣🤣}

Y/n: {Well be safe.}

Neo: {You too.}

Y/n: "Well now what?"

Ruby: "Hey Y/n!"

Y/n turns around to see Ruby and Yang running towards him. He gives them a look of disgust and is about to walk away until Yang grabs his shoulder and make him look at them.

Y/n: "What do you want?"

Yang: "We wanted to say, you're right, we shouldn't have done nothing when that faunus girl was getting hurt and..."

Ruby/Yang: "We're sorry."

Y/n: "It's not me you should say to. You hesitated and that's final. Hesitation can lead to making mistakes, making mistakes can lead to getting hurt, and getting hurt can lead to death."

The two look down in shame.

Y/n: *sigh* "If you two truly want to make it up to me, then don't say, do."

Yang/Ruby: "Wha?"

Y/n: "Don't say you'll do better, act on it. Be a better version of you not just on the battlefield but also be better in your day to day self. Being a Huntress is more than being heroic, or seeking adventure, or for fame. It's also about putting others ahead of yourself and standing up for what's right, even if no one agrees with you. Got it?"

The two nod in agreement.

Y/n: "Good. Now I'm going to the gym to train, either of you want to join?"

Ruby: "Can't. Weiss is making me join her in a study session because my grades are, bad."

Yang: "I'll join yah."

Y/n: "K. Come on Yang."

After about a few hours, Yang and Y/n are in the gym, sweating up a storm.

Yang: *huff* *huff* *huff*

Y/n: "Tired already, cause I'm just getting started."

Yang: "How can *huff* you *huff* keep going?" *huff*

Y/n: "Yang, if there's one thing I gained this past month, it endurance. So get up."

Yang: "I don't think I can continue."

Y/n: "Ok. Then how about this..."

Y/n: "If you can land a hit on me as you are now, I'll tell you anything you want about mom."

Yang: *excited* "Really!"

Y/n: "But if you fail to do so, I get to cut your hair anyway I want."

This scared Yang a bit.

Y/n: "Of course, if you don't want to take this bet, we can continue with the workouts. And as I said, I'm just getting started."

Yang looked unsure before gaining a determined look.

Yang: *gets into a fighting stance* "Let's do this!"

Y/n: *gets into a fighting stance* "Then come at me!"

Yang rushes towards Y/n to punch him, who counters her punch with one of his own. Yang tries to go for another, but Y/n counters her once again the same way. The two clash in a flurry of punches, causing the ground to cave in slightly under them.

Yang tries to go for a right-hook, but Y/n ducks under her punch and counters with a strong gut punch. This knocks the wind out of Yang, as Y/n punches her in the face, followed by an uppercut and finally a roundhouse to the stomach, knocking her back and onto one knee. Y/n stood attentively as he saw Yang rose to her feet with a tired expression. Y/n then noticed something in his hand.

Y/n: "Is this hair?"

In Y/n's hand, was a strand of Yang's hair. Yang saw and heard this as she shouted in anger.

Yang: "You monster!"

Yang rushes at a surprised Y/n, before his shocked expression changed to a victorious smirk. Y/n sidestepped Yang's punch, grabbed her arm, and slung her over his shoulder and onto the ground, with enough force to create a spiderweb crack in the crater made by their previous impact. From the combined force, Yang is knocked out of her semblance and left tired on the ground as Y/n stands over her with an unamused look.

Y/n: "You want to know how you lost?"

Yang: "Not really."

Y/n: "Well I'm going to tell you anyways. Firstly, while you are strong, you're rather unrefined, as you seem to fight strictly in a boxing style type of combat, with isn't bad but does make you rather predictable compared to someone who can use their legs as well as fists. Secondly is your semblance."

Yang: *irritated* "What's wrong with my semblance?"

Y/n: "Oh nothing. It's how you use it. Your semblance allows to take the hits from your opponent and add it to your own, correct?"

Yang: "Yeah?"

Y/n: "So, your semblance is ment to be used as a means of making a comeback. But you use it as a trump card. You may be able to take a hit, but you have a limited amount of aura, and your semblance doesn't increase it. Not to mention your temper, which makes you even more predictable. So in short, your reckless, hot headed and a smart enough opponent can out maneuver you and exploit your weaknesses easily, which can lead to your death. You may have a team to help you sometime but you can't always rely on them, especially when no one is around."

Yang: *sigh* "So, what do you suggest I do?"

Y/n: *extends hand* "Hustle don't hurry. Rushing leads to carelessness and carelessness leads to trouble. If you run into danger without a plan, you'll be the one to get hurt. But, if you take a step back, calm down, and take things step by step, you'll be more likely to survive rather than fall." *pulls yang up* "I know it can be difficult, especially in the heat of battle, hell it took me getting my ass handed to me by mom for several years before it finally clicked. But if and when you finally get the hang of it, you'll truly be a force to be reckoned with."

Yang: *unsure* "You sure I can do it?"

Y/n: "I should hope so, otherwise this whole conversation will be pointless."

Yang laughs and playfully hits Y/n's arm as Y/n laughs to.

Y/n: *checks time* "We should head to bed soon."

Yang: *sees time* "Yeah. Night Y/n."

Both Yang and Y/n grab their stuff and make their way to their respective dorms. As Yang is about to enter, Y/n speaks up.

Y/n: "She misses you, like a lot."

Before Yang can come up with a response, Y/n's door closed for the night. So Yang goes into her dorm for a shower, before heading to bed.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

207K 3.7K 56
What if Raven and Tai had more than one child, what if they had twins, what if Raven took one of them with her when she left Tai. Follow the story of...
4.6K 102 16
This "short" story will be taken place in Remnant, where (Y/N) Branwen,the second son of Raven and Taiyang, was abondoned in the orphanage, due to hi...
58.8K 544 35
You are Y/N Branwen, the half brother to Ruby and cousin to Yang. After Y/N gets accepted into Beacon Academy with his cousin and half sister, Y/N me...
27.8K 189 12
(y/n) Rose/Xiao Long/Branwen was the older brother of Ruby and the Younger brother of Yang, but ever since he got adopted into the family the abused...