My Instant Groom | KookJin ✔️

Por jinniyakim

Seokjin: "What if I don't have a fish brain? What if I am smarter? Would you love me for real?" Seokjin is a... Más

DISCLAIMER
Characters
Ch. 1 - Wanted: Instant Groom
Ch. 2 - I Want to Escape
Ch. 3 - The Plan
Ch. 4 - Hide
Ch. 5 - Hello Stranger!
Ch. 6 - Found
Ch. 7 - Goodbyes
Ch. 8 - First Night
Ch. 9 - Unlucky Day
Ch. 10 - Babbles
Ch. 11 - Pretty
Ch. 12 - Favors
Ch. 13 - Too Nice
Ch. 14 - Trouble
Ch. 15 - Almost
Ch. 16 - Trust Me
Ch. 17 - Boyfriend
Ch. 18 - Interview
Ch. 19 - Payment
Ch. 20 - Surprise!
Ch. 22 - Back Out
Ch. 23 - Hug
Ch. 24 - I like You
Ch. 25 - Say it!
Ch. 26 - Endearing
Ch. 27 - Happy Meeting
Ch. 28 - Spoiler
Ch. 29 - Disbelief
Ch. 30 - Confusing
Ch. 31 - Out
Ch. 32 - Tears
Ch. 33 - Realization
Ch. 34 - Make Up
Ch. 35 - Tonight
Ch. 36 - Talkative
Ch. 37 - Discoveries
Ch. 38 - Irritated
Ch. 39 - Shock
Ch. 40 - Loud
Ch. 41 - Admission
Ch. 42 - Development
Ch. 43 - Past
Ch. 44 - Choice
Ch. 45 - Invite
Ch. 46 - Burning
Ch. 47 - Whiny
Ch. 48 - String
Ch. 49 - Not the Usual
Ch. 50 - Jealousy and Trust
Ch. 51 - Energized
Ch. 52 - Acceptance
Ch. 53 - A Promise
Ch. 54 - Ever After

Ch. 21 - Popcorn

12.6K 1K 254
Por jinniyakim

"Where are you going?" Jimin eyed Jin from head to foot. Jin is already ready at 5:00. Not wanting Jungkook to scold him again.

"Boyfriend Kookoo said we will watch a movie," Jin answered looking as excited as ever.

Jimin paused for a while, trying to absorb what he just heard. "Jungkook asked you to watch a movie? Are you sure?"

Jin nodded. "Yes. And you know what? He gets my phone and returned it to Teacher Yoongi."

Jimin looked taken aback by what Jin just told him. "Wait. Phone? What phone?"

"Teacher Yoongi told me that I should have a phone so I can contact Kookoo in case I needed to wait for him again. But Kookoo told me that he should be the one to buy me a phone. But, he just realized it because Teacher Yoongi bought me one. And I think KooKoo doesn't like Teacher Yoongi."

Jimin laughed pulling Jin towards the stairs to Jin's bedroom. He knew that, indeed, Jungkook is not fond of Yoongi. He just didn't expect that until now, Jungkook is still holding that indifference.

"Don't mind him, I'm pretty sure he will buy you a new phone," Jimin made Jin sit on the bed while he rummaged Jin's closet. It seemed as if he knew exactly what he's looking for as he was the one who bought all of Jin's clothes. Well, using Jungkook's money, of course.

Jimin put the clothes he chose on the bed and instructed Jin to change in which Jin obeyed. Jimin smiled looking satisfied at Jin's new outfit. "Better! Now come here, sit," Jimin tapped the chair in front of the vanity mirror.

Jimin stared at Jin who is confused. "I know this may sound offensive but, do you know the word boyfriend? Not a friend who is a boy, but you know, have you ever think of having a boyfriend back there on the island?"

Jin stared back at Jimin through the mirror while the latter started putting powder on his face. "I once envy my friend Hoseok for having a boyfriend. They were so sweet and always together. And Hoseok told me that they were having sex by the shore and it was amazing. I told myself that I want a boyfriend too. But Joonie told me that I was too young for that. Then I saw Hoseok cried when the boy left him so I got scared. I don't want my heart to be broken like Hoseok and end up crying."

Jimin laughed at how naive Jin is. "Jin, it's okay to experience heartbreak because that's how you learn to make your next relationship better. And there's no relationship without a heartbreak, may it be a small or big heartbreak, somewhere in the relationship, one of you will hurt the other, intentional or not. That's how it works."

"It's complicated," Jin commented.

"It is but you'll get the hang of it as you go along. What's important is you enjoyed it and learned from it. Life and love is a continuous process of learning," Jimin started to curl Jin's hair with a curling iron while explaining. "We're being too deep. So what do you think of Jungkook?"

Jin thinks for a while then a smile formed on his face. Jimin caught it and chuckled. "What's with the smile? Do you like him?"

Jin nodded making Jimin laughed. "He is handsome. He is nice sometimes. And I like it when he smiles. His eyes and nose will crinkle. But he can be scary too. He always scolds me even if I'm not doing anything."

Jimin leaned down and dabbed some lip balm on Jin's lips. "He's a bit grumpy at times but yes you're right. He can be nice if he wants to. And let me tell you, I am surprised that he asked you to watch a movie because he rarely does that with people he's not familiar with. I am the one always asking him to watch a movie.

And since you're Jungkook's boyfriend, you should always look good and presentable. Jeon Jungkook isn't just your ordinary guy and being his boyfriend is a big deal. I don't know exactly why but people here can be nosy. They will make this date like it's a date of the century. They can be stressful.

Anyway, get ready now, it's almost 6. Oh, wait! One more," Jimin picked up a perfume that he bought for Jin the last time they went shopping and sprayed some on Jin's.

***

Jungkook shakes his leg as he waited in Yoongi's office. He sure doesn't like to wait. He keeps on clicking his tongue and looking at his watch. After 15 minutes of waiting, Yoongi arrived.

"I'm sorry. I just finished my class. I didn't know you're coming. What can I do for you?" Yoongi smiled as he settles on the chair across Jungkook.

Without saying anything, he placed the mobile phone on top of Yoongi's desk.

Yoongi stared at the phone and sighed. Rubbing his chin with his fingers, he leaned back on his chair. "I'm pretty sure you wanted to punch me for making you wait."

"I'm glad you know," Jungkook answered with a smirk.

"That answers why I gave him the phone."

Jungkook's forehead crinkled. Yoongi wanted to laugh at Jungkook's reaction. He knew how much Jungkook wanted to hit him by the look on Jungkook's face and how his hands instantly balled into a fist.

Yoongi sighed and leaned forward to rest his arms on his desk. "Look, what we have before was immature and nothing personal. That was a high school rivalry that we should outgrow. You are successful and I am the same. I know it may appear as such but giving Jin a phone is not a continuation of that.

I sincerely apologize for stepping on the line. I know I went beyond the boundaries but I gave him a phone out of deep concern. Nothing more. No hidden agenda whatsoever. And I am aware that you will return it to me once you learned about it."

"If there's someone who should give him a phone, it should be me,"

"Will you give him one if I didn't step up and buy one?" Yoongi inquired with a raised eyebrow. Before Jungkook could react, Yoongi took a deep breath and talked. "You know that Jin is very oblivious and making him wait for two hours with no guarantee of what time you will arrive is unfair. I felt bad about it because he's not even angry or disappointed. He even insisted to wait for you. I did that out of impulse. Please don't give it the wrong idea."

Jungkook poked the inside of his cheek with his tongue. He's trying to formulate the right words. He knew that Yoongi was right but admitting it would mean stepping on his pride.

"I have nothing else to say but stop and do not cross the line. Respect me. Respect other people's relationships and stop meddling with it. I hope I made myself clear," after giving Yoongi a death stare, Jungkook stormed out of the room.

He slammed his hand on the steering wheel as soon as he took his seat. Feeling frustrated with how things had gone between him and Yoongi. He did expect that Yoongi will say something but more of bragging that Jin is fond of him. But he heard nothing. Instead, he heard a lot of praises about Jin being kind and him being an immature asshole.

***

Jungkook looks taken aback seeing Jin. It's as if he just come out of the salon or a stylist prepped him up. Speechless, he unconsciously opened the car door to let Jin inside his car.

Jungkook just keeps on taking quick glances at Jin. He forgot what happened earlier between him and Yoongi. He already planned to cancel the movie date but after seeing Jin all dolled up, his annoyance disappeared in a flash.

"You smell good," Jungkook said without looking at Jin right after he parked the car.

"Minnie bought the perfume for me. Do you like it?" Jin asked smiling but Jungkook ignored him and went out of the car. Pouting his lips, Jin decided to just brush it off and get out of the car.

Without saying a word, Jungkook held Jin's hand as they walk towards the cinema entrance. As expected, those who recognized them pulled out their phone and took several photos of them. Some went giggly seeing Jungkook.

"Why are you so popular?" Jin asked looking stunned as he watches people following them.

Jungkook snickered proudly. Smiling to some of the people saying hi to them and bowing once complimented. "Everyone knows our family. I'm sure you have seen my picture in magazines and newspapers."

Jin shook his head. "I haven't."

Feeling embarrassed, he puts his arm around Jin's neck and tightened it around. "Shut up, will you?" Jungkook whispered near Jin's ear.

Rubbing his neck, Jin stood beside Jungkook as they waited to be seated. Jin gently pulled Jungkook's sleeves. "You will not buy popcorn?" Jin inquired.

"They will bring popcorn and drinks once we are seated,"

Jin's eyes wandered once more. The cinema is dim and there are only a few people seated. The cinema only has three couple-seats per row with an adjustable middle armrest. Not the cinema he saw from the magazines back on the island. But being a first-timer, he's so excited to be inside a place that he only sees in magazines or TV.

As soon as they are seated, Jin grabbed the popcorn the assistant gave to them and started to eat them. The cinema went quiet as soon as the movie started. Jin couldn't take his eyes away from the screen. He is amazed at how big the screen is unlike the TV on the island eatery where he and Hoseok used to eat so they could watch TV shows.

As the movie played, the scene became heated. The protagonist and the leading lady started kissing and touching. Jin cleared his throat and shifted in his seat as he side-eyed Jungkook whose eyes are focused on the screen. Looking at the other side, his eyes widened when he saw the couple making out on their seat.

Jin's body froze when he felt Jungkook's arm snaked around his waist, pulling him closer. Jin, who didn't know how to respond, stuff more popcorn in his mouth. He almost choked when he felt Jungkook's lips against his ear and soon after, it touched the crook of his neck.

Jungkook grabbed the bucket of popcorn from Jin's hands, putting it to the side as he shifted in his seat, turning to face Jin. His hand cupped Jin's cheek and run his thumb against Jin's lips.

Jin's eyes met his. His own are full of lust while Jin's are searching for answers. He knew Jin is nervous. Brushing it off, Jungkook leaned down and kissed Jin's waiting lips.

Jin closed his eyes. It's as if his reflexes told him to. Jin forgot the air trapped in his chest. Jungkook pulled Jin's head to deepen their kiss and using his lips, he parted Jin's own. Kissing and gently sucking on his plump lower lip.

In no time, Jin got the hang of it, his lips started to move with Jungkook. His heart beating faster as he responded to the kiss. His hands rest on Jungkook's shoulders as they kiss gently but with so much passion.

No one made him feel that way. It's his first time his body felt something he couldn't understand. He likes it. No, he loves it. He loves the feeling, he loves the touch. He gasped when Jungkook pulled away. Quickly standing up and pulling him up to stand.

"Let's go home," Jungkook's tone sounded urgent. He needed to fill his needs.

"But the movie isn't over yet,"

"Let's go back some other day. Let's go home. Quick," Jungkook pulled Jin but Jin pulled his hand back. "What?!"

"My popcorn,"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

23.9K 2.2K 37
"He was fire, I was Ice. We were too different, yet we were just the same." - Everything bad was happening to Jin all at once that he was certain he'...
249K 11.6K 37
"Will you do me a favour Seokjin?" He looks at him wide eyed. What can he possibly do for the very intimidating man before him? He's just Kim Seokji...
1.2M 65.8K 55
A one night stand that changes everything. Kim Seokjin has just finished his degree to become a high school teacher. Hes struggled constantly to make...
769K 30.1K 51
Although Jungkook and Jimin aren't mates, they made a promise to stay together regardless of any complicated obstacles that could come along the way...