IT'S NOW OR NEVER || I-LAND |...

By LadyZinnia

Y/N is the queen of underground rap & dance battle. She's called the "BEAST KING" for a reason but no one kno... More

INTRO
CAST
CAST PT.2
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
BONUS CHAPTER [BTS]
CHAPTER 16
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
SHORT BONUS CHAPTER BTS
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
NOT AN UPDATE
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
BONUS CHAPTER
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
HAPPY 2021
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER
BONUS CHAPTER BTS
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
I-LAND 1ST ANNIVERSARY
1 YEAR
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
OPINION
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72

CHAPTER 43

5.6K 212 86
By LadyZinnia

I-LAND EPISODE 10 PT. 13

3RD PERSON'S POV

All of you were looking at the screen nervously.

"Here's the 7th survivor. The 7th survivor received 1,182,411 million votes and ranked 7th among 12."

"He was part of the Flicker unit in the 'Chemi' test. He was a leader during the BTS test."

"Jungwon and K hyung." Heeseung guessed.

"Yeah, Jungwon and K hyung." Jay agreed while nodding.

"Rank 6th I-Lander is . . . . K"

"WOOOAAHHH!!!" All of you cheered and applaud excitedly.

I-Landers genuinely celebrate K's survival.

K arrived in the I-Land and he was greeted with the I-Landers' back facing him.

"What's going-" K said smilling but he was cut off when all of you turn around.

"Sueobsi manheun bam
geonneoseo ~~~" All of you sang and dance to K's flicker part, mimicking his killer smile and wink at the end.

"HAHAHAHA wooaaah!" K cheered while applauding and he did the same too.

"EEEYYY!!!" All of you cheered and welcomed him with group hug.

"I was gonna cry for real back there." K said

"Hahahahahah" All of you just laugh at his cuteness.

***Back to the Stage

"Here's the 8th survivor. The 8th survivor received 1,151,132 million votes and ranked 8th among 12."

"The 8th survivor who got the 8th most votes in global voting. Rank 8th I-Lander is . . . . . Jake."

Everyone applaud and cheered for him.

"Hyung!!!" The maknae cheered and hug him.

"Jake ranked first by the Producers at last week's 'Chemi' test and received the benefit of doubling his votes collected within 24 hours, which helped him rabk one step higher at rank 8th."

Jake felt mixed emotion right now, he felt really sorry for Jungwon.

***Back to the I-Land

"Why is Jungwon . . . . Why isn't his name been called yet?" Jay said worriedly.

"Taki's name still hasn't been called..." Sunoo said worriedly too.

"Our maknae line....." You whispered worriedly looking at the screen.

"I really don't know how the voting works." Sunghoon said in confusion.

All of you welcomed Jake with his charismatic part in Flicker to cheer him up.

"Malhaji anhado neowa naman al su issneun signal~~~~" All of you sang and dance to it which made Jake smile.

"Hahaha you guys!" He said getting embarrassed.

"CONGRATS!!!" All of you said and tackle him into group hug. Jake hugged you tightly, you felt that something's bothering him.

"You did well oppa, you did really well." You whispered to him.

"Yeah!" Sunghoon agreed ruffling Jakes hair.

Which made Jake more relieved.

"Here's the 9th survivor. The 9th survivor received 1,083,305 million votes and ranked 9th among 12. Rank 9th I-Lander . . . . Yang Jungwon"

All of you applaud and cheered for him.

"3 Dive into you members are left." Jay said worriedly.

"Oh! You're right!" Sunoo added worriedly too, looking at the screen.

"Man...... I don't think I can watch." Jay said looking away from the screen.

***Back to the Stage

Jungwon said what he felt about not having the badge for the first time and that he'll work even harder. The Producers applaud for him while he head to the gate.

"Maybe it's a good thing that he lost his badge at this time of the show." Sung Deuk said.

"Hahaha Chamber 5 team will be dead serious now." Pdogg added.

"I'm really looking forward to Beast King doing a refreshing concept haha." Bang PD nim said.

"Yeah! I can't wait for that too!" Doobu agreed excitedly.

***Back to the I-Land.

All of you welcomed Jungwon with warm hugs. The I-Landers comfort the distressed Jungwon.

"Let's get that badge back after the test." Jay said patting Jungwon's head.

"You did your best! Let's show them how great our Jungwon is!" You whispered to him and hugged him tighter.

"Mmmmmm" He said while nodding and hugged you tighter.

"It's not over yet." Heeseung said hugging Jungwon too.

"Now among the remaining three, two will survive and one will be eliminated."

Now all of you were looking at the screen and worried for your friends.

"They're all nervous." Jay said looking at his dongsaengs at the screen.

You just took a deep breath which made Jay look at you.

"I really can't handle this!" You thought to yourself grabbing your hair, Jay don't know what to say so he just wrap his arms around you from behind.

"The 10th survivor received 892,664 votes and ranked 10th among twelve."

All of you were surprised by the sudden drop of the votes.

"What?!" All of you said in shocked at look at each other.

"The number just dropped." Jay said with his eyes wide open.

"What the?!" Jungwon added, covering his mouth out of shocked.

"Rank 10th I-Lander is . . . . . Niki."

All of you applaud for Niki.

"Daniel's been on that spot twice already." Jay said worriedly.

"But this means one of them is leaving for sure." Sunoo added, getting worried for the two.

"Yeah . . . ." Jay said.

All of you welcomed Niki with warm hugs and ruffled his hair.

Now all of you were anxious and frustrated right now looking at the screen, thinking that one of your friends is leaving tonight.

You can't watch it anymore and just stare at the ground.

***Back to the Stage

Daniel and Taki walk forward to the front of the stage.

"Somehow, the youngest two remained." Bang PD nim said

"Taki, how old are you?" Bang PD nim ask.

"15 years old." Taki answered nervously.

"Daniel, how old are you?" Bang PD nim ask.

"14 years old." Daniel said.

"At thay age most people just start thinking of becoming a musician. But you've already made it to this point. What you've learned here will help you along the way. I know this is a hard thing to ask for but regain your confidence, be kind to yourself and comfort yourself. I know both of you will reach your dreams someday, just keep on working hard." Bang PD nim, advice for the two.

Bang PD nim shares a heartfelt advice to these who've given their best.

"Thank you so much." Taki and Daniel said, and bowed at the Producers.

"One will survive, one will not. Two I-Landers face different fates. The last survivor chosen by the global votes will now be revealed."

"The last 11th survivor will now be announced. The last survivor received 828,473 votes and ranked 11th among 12."

***Back to the I-Land

All of you were really anxious right now. Some of you can't watch it anymore.Some were walking back and forth in frustration.

"I seriously can't watch." Heeseung said looking away from the screen.

K is really worried for Taki, Niki is already tearing up.

You pulled and hugged him tighter, Niki just burried his face to your neck. You yourself was also trying so hard not to cry.

"He who placed 11th in the Global ranking is the last survivor. The last survivor is . . . . . . Daniel."

"Automatically, Taki who ranked 12th is eliminated."

Some of you burst into tears and some were suppressing their emotions, turning around from the screen. All of you were feeling down right now.

The moment you heard Taki's elimination, you burst into tears, you're trembling and Niki cried harder, knowing that his bestfriend is leaving.

K can't stopped his tears too and hugged both you and Niki.

***Back to the Stage

The Producers applaud for Daniel.

Daniel was hesitant to go to the front and look worriedly at his Taki hyung, he really want to hug him right now but Taki just smiled and nod at him to go to the front and that he's okay.

"My goal was to improve and grow.... I also felt bad that I couldn't show all I've got on the stage. I'll show you a better version of Daniel. thank you so much." Daniel said trying to suppress his tears and bowed at the Producers

The Producers smiled and applaud.

"Taki hyung." Daniel said and hurriedly hug Taki after hus speech.

"Daniel-ah~~~Don't cry..." Taki said to Daniel who burst into tears, patting his back.

"Keep trying hard. Try really hard. You can do it. You seriously got this. Give you best. Also, take care of Noona." Taki said smilling, comforting Daniel.

"Hahaha No more crying! We promised!" Taki said to Daniel

"Rank 11th, Daniel. Please proceed to the gate."

"Go now haha" Taki said to Daniel, pushing him gently towards the gate.

***Back to the I-Land

Daniel returned to the I-Land with mixed emotions. I-Landers welcomed him with warm hugs, they comfort the youngest who went through a tough situation.

***Back to the Stage

Taki just smiled and took a deep breath.

"I should've done better than this time so I feel regretful of this result. But I won't give up on my dreams yet. I'll follow the Producers' feedback and practice so that I can do better next time." Taki said trying to hold his tears.

" To Noona, thank you so much for everything, I really learned a lot from you, you inspired and motivated me so much. To my hyungs and other I-Landers thank you so much for helping me a lot too. I'll forever treasure the memories and bond that we made. Thank you so much." Taki said smilling, suppressing his real emotions and bowed at the Producers.

"When you sent us a locking video from Japan, I remembered when I watched it. I thought you were so cute and I could see you were talented. I wanted to help you make your dreams come true that's why I wasn't sure whether it was good for you to be in I-Land. I wondered whether it was better for you to have more time to polish your skills or for you to come into I-Land and learn as you compete with others. I debated on this a lot. As long as you don't give up and try hard, your dream will definitely come true. You did really well." Bang PD Nim said

"Thank you so much." Taki said and bowed at the Producers.

The Producers applaud for Taki and admired how tough he is at a young age.

"Taki, it's time to leave the I-Land now."

Taki bowed one last time and left the building.

"The I-Land Part 2 second elimination ceremony is over."

I-Landers are heartbroken over the elimination of their friend who they've been through a lot with.

All of you went to the huge door that leads outside the I-Land to bid your last farewell to Taki.

I-Lands gate opened.

"YO! TAKI!!!" All of you greeted him with smile still tears flowing and tackle him into a group hug.

"Hahaha we promised no crying!" Taki said laughing at them while hugging them tightly.

Each one of you hugged him tightly.

"I want to keep practicing with you guys but I can't anymore." Taki said

"You did well." Jungwon said ruffling his hair.

"I'll be rooting for you in the next test so please do your best." Taki cheered.

"Taki...." You whispered and hugged him tighter while you're still sobbing, can't take the fact that he's leaving, you were just having fun a while ago.

"Hahaha Noona...... I'll miss you. Fighting okay?! You got this!" Taki said hugging you tighter which made you cry even harder.

"NO CRYING!" Taki said teasing you.

"I-I'm not! There's just dust came into my eyes. A LOT of DUST!" You denied and they just laugh at you silliness.

"Everyone FIGHTING!!!" Taki cheered.

All of you held hand in hand and smiled, did the cheer one last time as  12.

"RUN FOR YOUR DREAMS! FIGHTING!!!" All of you yelled and did a group hug one last time.

All of you head back in side and wave at Taki.

"We'll hang out more! When I get out!!!" You yelled, the door was starting to close.

"SARANGHAE!!!" You added and did a heart sign.

"Hahaha Nado Saranghae!" Taki yelled too and gesture a heart sign.

The door closed, at that moment Taki can't held it anymore and started to burst into tears looking at the closed door.

"I....I'll miss you guys so much... Noona... I'll work harder to be able to perform with you again on stage someday....." Taki said smilling with his tears flowing and left the I-Land with full passion and determination to continue his dreams.

Author: I can't with this chapter 😭😭😭 Taki! We'll wait until you debut! FIGHTING!!! 😭💜💜💜

Thank you so much for supporting and reading this story 🤗💜💜💜 You guys are really amazing 💜 It keeps me more motivated to write more chapters so REALLY! Thank you so much 😭💜💜💜.

Sorry for the typos and errors.

Please comment and vote if

you think it's worth it 🤗
Thank you so much 💜
Spread love no hate 💜
Take care and Stay Safe 🤗
SARANGHAE 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
744K 20.3K 75
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
128K 2.3K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
824K 33.2K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...