✓ |ANGELIC CURSE || SUPERNATU...

By angelrollseyes

"You're the one who's supposed to be hell's greatest weapon, aren't you? You dont look like it", Lucifer said... More

PROLOGUE
INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
THANK YOU

CHAPTER 2

3.9K 89 23
By angelrollseyes

"So, she's your sister and she's half demon", Dean asked with disbelief causing Castiel to let out an exhausted sigh, "Wow, it's just hard to believe that an angel could be turned into a demon". Dean sat down on a chair and took a sip of his beer.

"Well, I guess you learn something new everyday, don't ya?", Lizziel said with slight annoyance since it had been an hour since they found out she was Cas's little sister but apparently Dean's brain was still not ready to believe it. Castiel sent Lizziel a look telling her to calm down, resulting in her just rolling her eyes at him.

Sam then asked a question that was in everyone's mind, "Can we cure it? Make her a full angel again?". Everyone looked at each other in doubt, Sam continued, "I mean we know how to cure demons, thanks to the men of letters files but the only thing we're not sure about is if it will work on her since she's not completely a demon".

"Well,  we can definitely give it a shot. Nothing wrong with that, right", Dean said with a shrug.

"Uh I guess but don't you think it should be Lizziel's choice, Dean? Whether she wants to go through with the cure or not", Sam told Dean.

Dean quickly looked at her and said, "Lizzie, I'm gonna call you lizzie, okay? You okay with this plan?".

Lizziel looked around the room, she saw reassurance on Sam's face, determination on Dean's and worry along with concern on Castiel's face. She mulled over the decision for about a minute before answering, "Yeah I'm okay with this, I mean, can't hurt to give it a try right. What's that saying, life is all about taking risks. So, let's do this. What's the worse that could happen?".

"Are you sure you want to do this Liz?", Castiel asked her causing her to smile at his protectiveness and also at the use of the nickname he used to call her before hell happened.

"Oh hell yeah, I'll be fine and you know how I know that? Cause you're gonna be a protective brother so you technically won't let anything happen to me, Cassie", she replied with a slight smirk. This reply of hers only made Castiel realise that she had never lost her sassy personality that she had when she was three, making him shake his head.

All of them headed towards the bunker's dungeon. On reaching, they told Lizziel that they had to restrain her on a chair as a precaution so that she doesn't hurt the others or herself if her demonic side takes control. She was a little hesitant after hearing this but after feeling Castiel's comforting touch on her shoulder, she walked towards the chair. The chair was in the exact centre of the room as well as in the centre of a devil's trap.

Once she was restrained, they immediately began the cure by injecting a syringe filled with purified blood into her neck. The exact moment after that, Lizziel suddenly squeezed her eyes shut and started to breathe heavily making the two men and one angel look at each other with worry. After about 2 minutes, she finally relaxed and opened her eyes.

"You okay? Kiddo", Dean asked her while Castiel went to her to check if she really was alright with the help of his grace.

"Yep, I'm fine. I'm peachy", Lizziel said with a scoff before continuing, "That shit hurt worse than the pain you feel when you eat food that is extremely hot". This comment of hers making all the three guys look at each other with confusion on their face....which she noticed, causing her to roll her eyes for the millionth time that day.

"So, um we're going to the that very hour, until all the 8 doses are over. I'm not even sure if that's the amount of doses we need but for now we'll go with 8", Sam told her with a small smile.

"Awesome", Lizziel replied sarcastically doing her best to do jazz hands while being restrained. The Winchesters left the room, saying that they'll be back when it's time for the next dose while Castiel walked into the room and lent on the table at a corner of the room.

"So, how's heaven, Cassie? Everyone still stuck up pricks?, Lizziel asked him.

"Uh heaven is okay I believe. I haven't really been up there in a while.", Castiel said, he went to continue but hesitated, Lizziel noticed this and gave him reassurance that he can say whatever he wants with a smile, "All the angels fell a few years back, so um none of us can fly now. It was my fault, I believed Metatron when he said that he just wanted to help, I was naive and I regret doing that. I caused our sisters and brothers so much of pain. They were lost on earth because of my mistake".

Before Castiel could go on, Lizziel interrupted him, "Cassie, it isn't your fault. From what you just told me, I can tell that Metatron manipulated you, he used the good and kindness in your heart to get what he wants, which is not right. He's the one who caused our siblings pain and caused them to be lost, not you. You just wanted to help, you always have and that is what makes you unique".

Castiel gave her a smile and continued to tell her more about heaven. After a while, the Winchesters walked back into the room. Sam prepped the next dose of the purified blood while Dean asked her if she was ready to which Lizziel replied with only a nod. This time Castiel stood next to her incase she had the same reaction as the last time.

When Sam injected her with the dose, her entire body went tense due to the intense pain she felt. She squeezed her eyes shut and clenched her fist until her knuckles started to turn white. She tried her best not to show her pain but couldn't help but let out a small grunt of pain. She knew the guys were trying to talk to her but she couldn't hear anything they said.

After what felt like hours but was only 5 minutes, the pain subsided and she could finally hear the worried voices of her brother and the Winchesters.

"I'm fine, don't worry", Lizziel said while trying to control her breathing.

"No you're not, Liz", Castiel told her with slight anger as well as concern which only made her grumble out another I'm fine.

Dean then snapped at her, "Yeah and I'm Cate Blanchett. You're not fine, and that's the end of the discussion. You know what, let's stop this right now".

"No!", Lizziel shouted causing everyone to look at her as if she was crazy, "No, you don't know what it's like being what I am. It's like I don't belong anywhere. I just want that to end and if this is the only way, then we're going to do it whether you like it or not". The determination and confidence in her voice surprised the boys giving them no choice other than continuing with the demon curing ritual.

*****

It was now time for the 5th dosage and as Sam started to walk towards Lizziel, she suddenly looked up and flashed her eyes black making him take a couple of steps back. He gave Dean and Castiel a look letting them know that this might be harder than the last dosage where she practically begged him not to do it.

"Hiya there boys, how's it hanging? Sorry I cant come over there right now, you see I'm a little bit tied up, like literally", Lizziel said with a smirk on her face and a wink.

"What's happening?", Dean asked.

"Her demonic side has taken control as a way of protecting her. I'm assuming and hoping that it is just a defence mechanism and not something else", Castiel said with a tone no one had ever heard before. He was scared, worried, nervous and also a little angry that his sister would agree to something so painful like this.

"C'mon you dumbasses, I'm right here you know. Hello, are you guys deaf or something?", Lizziel said with annoyance and sarcasm.

Dean looked at her with a glare and spoke, "Hey! Shut it kid. The adults are talking".

Dean tried his best to ignore Lizziel mocking him but then he got an idea, "Kid, what the hell? What do you want huh?".

"What do I want? I want what everyone wants, peace on earth....just kidding. I want to know how you two idiots managed to survive for so long and become something that everyone in hell takes as a...oww", Lizziel said but quickly stopped once she realised that Sam had taken advantage of the fact that she was distracted and had injected her with the purified blood.

All of a sudden, Lizziel let out a blood curling scream that raised terror in the heart of her Castiel causing him to rush over to her, Dean and Sam looked in shock and worry as she kept screaming and crying out in pain.

Lizziel felt as if her entire body was set on fire, she could feel her insides burning and could feel blood dripping down from her eyes. She could faintly hear Castiel calling out her name with worry but she felt as if he was miles away. Suddenly, the pain became worse and she could no longer comprehend what was happening, all she could do was scream and cry, pleading for the pain to stop until the pain finally ended.

Until her world was engulfed in darkness.

-----•••☆•••-----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.7K 33
❝ 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐓 ❞ ➣ 〚 jack kline x fem! oc 〛 〖 se...
279 27 5
♛ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・ 𝖕𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖔𝖒 ━━━━━ 𝑩𝒐𝒓𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔, 𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒂 𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒏 𝒆𝒏𝒊�...
1K 17 15
After you took the Mark of Cain and became a demon you adjust to your new self easily and practically have all of hell at your feet. As you control h...
20.1K 808 33
And it's so strange that it hits her now, in this moment, that she wants to have sex with Sam Winchester. They've talked about it openly and traded b...