Fake Boyfriend || A Taekook F...

By akuma_reverie

(BOOK 1) In which Kim Taehyung is asked to be the fake boyfriend of his enemy, Jeon Jungkook, who uses him to... More

Introduction
1. Morning Dramas
2. Enemies for Life
3. Who is The Prince?
4. One Kiss
5. Fake Love?
6. The Ones I love
7. Why Him?
8. Rejection
9. A Favor
10. That's A No
11. Magic Shop
12. Dinner Time
13. My Tutor
14. I Am Gay
15. To Replace or Not?
16. Accepted
17. Glass Pieces
18. Like I Care
19. Life Is Not a Joke
20. Cakes and Croissants
21. An Untamed Beast
22. Horror Movie and Hugs
23. Vanilla and Chocolate
24. Stalkers and Ramen
25. He is My Boyfriend
26. First or Last Kiss?
27. Respect?
28. I Am Sorry
29. Sweet Night
31. The Last One
32. What's the Password?
33. I Am...
34. Who Is The Clingy One?
35. Mission Possible...Or Not!
36. Euphoria
37. Brutal Punishment
38. Barbecue Time!
39. When The Tears Don't Stop
40. Drunken Love
41. Chocolate or Strawberry?
42. Last Night
43. Do You...?
44. Exams...Ugh!
45. The Amusement Park
46. My Mark On You
47. Feelings
48. Results Unleashed!
49. Cabin Mates
50. Drowning In Your Eyes
51. Off To Trek
52. Ghost or Zombie?
53. The Golden Sunset
54. Confess Your Feelings
55. Love And Trust
56. Not Your Baby
57. Our Blossoming Hearts
58. Fairy Lights
59. Three Days
60. Happy Endings

30. The Stuffed Tiger

23K 1.1K 804
By akuma_reverie

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I woke up and saw the time on the phone. 5:00 a.m. Wow! How long did I sleep till now? I got up but suddenly someone pulled me down. What the—?

I saw Jungkook sleeping next to me and I suddenly blushed. Thank god that it was still dark or else anyone would have seen my tomato red face. Wait, did I really sleep because of him? Come to think of it, it was true. When I slept with Jimin, Jin and my parents and even the twins, I would always sleep very little. But I have only known him properly for like two or three weeks, yet I sleep like a baby next to him. Just what is so special in him that can make me sleep instantly? His scent?

Jungkook hummed and started to move towards me and I completely froze. He wrapped his arms around me and threw a leg over my stomach. Ouch! He nuzzled closer to my neck and he softly snored. I was trying my best not to scream out loud. His every breath on my neck sent goosebumps all over my body. What should I do now? He is so fricking close. I sighed and stayed like a statue. If I move even a bit, I wonder what he will do to me.

Wait...I didn't get any nightmares today? Was it because of him again? Was he some kind of a nightmare catcher? This was like the first time. Who is he? Is he a God? He might be one. He suddenly hugged me tighter and every part of my soul wanted to scream out and pull at his hair. But I remained calm and began to countdown the minutes to freedom.

One hour already went by and I was still in the form of a statue. Even he hadn't moved from that position. He was like a koala clinging onto a tree which was me. 

Suddenly I felt the sudden urge to go to the bathroom. Shit! Why now of all times? I tried to move but that big bunny was clinging onto me. Oh my god! I want to pee! There was one option, pee on the bed. But then my reputation and pride will go away when he wakes up.

I saw my big stuffed tiger which was near the window and an idea come to me. 

I removed Jungkook's arms and legs from my body and turned him to the other side. Before he could wake up or change sides, I ran to the stuffed tiger and threw it in my place. Jungkook turned and hugged the life out of the stuffed toy. Sorry tiger, but got to go. 

I ran to the bathroom and heaved a sigh of relief after I finished my business. Finally! 

After washing my hands, I came out and saw Jungkook sitting on the bed. I couldn't clearly see him because it was dark, but judging by the intense atmosphere around us, he was probably glaring at me. How the heck did he get up? I mean, why did he even get up?

"Good morning," I said and he snorted.

"Good morning my ass," he growled at me and I nervously chuckled. Shit! I am dead, "Why the heck was I hugging a stuffed tiger?"

"I wanted to pee and you were clinging on to me. So I replaced myself with the stuffed tiger."

"Why did you keep a stuffed animal next to me?" he asked me and I sighed. I already told you.

"Because I wanted to pee and you were clinging onto me," I repeated and it dawned on him. 

"Was I really hugging you?" he asked me.

"Yes. You were," I said, "You even nuzzled my neck. If we were strangers, I would have kicked your balls."

"I did that?" he asked and I sighed.

"Yes. You did that. Any more questions?" He suddenly groaned and laid down on my bed and rolled towards the wall.

"I am sleeping now. Don't wake me up," he said and I nodded. Oh wait, he can't see me since it is dark. Never mind that, but is he not going to say anything about what he did to me? No? Okay...let us all pretend that was nothing. 

I went to my laptop and opened the anime website to watch the new episode. I wonder why he suddenly went back to sleep. Maybe he was tired? I think I saw him burying his head in his hands and groaning  before sleeping. Why was he hiding his face? Maybe he didn't want me to see his face? But it was so dark and there was no way I would have seen it. He must be looking really ugly and that's why he hid it. Was he like that princess in the movie 'Shrek' where the beautiful princess was a human during the day and turns into an ugly ogre when the sun goes down? 

OMG! It had to be. Wait, should I check it out? 

I heard him softly snoring and I took the chance to check it out. I carefully placed the laptop on the floor and made my way to the bed. I slowly sat on the bed and leaned over to see his face. Shit! It is still dark. How am I supposed to see him?

I took out my phone and dimmed the brightness and showed it over his face. He looked normal. Maybe he turns ugly before seven in the morning. What a waste. Next time then.

"And what exactly are you doing?" he asked me and I screamed.

"Don't scare me like that you pig," I slapped his shoulder and suddenly, he grabbed my hand and pulled me to his side. I fell on top of him and rolled to his side and was sandwiched between him and the wall.

"What are you doing?" I yelled at him and suddenly he kissed me. Wait....let my brain process....WE WERE KISSING! WHAT THE HECK!?

I tried to push him away but he was like some fricking boulder that wouldn't move at all. I could feel his hands slithering to my waist and down my thigh. What was he even doing? 

He came up to my hips and slid under my tee shirt and traced small circles on my skin. I gasped and he slipped his tongue into my mouth. He took control of me and began to make circles on my skin with his slightly cold fingers. 

Every touch he made with my skin erupted into fire and I could feel myself feel hotter and hotter. His other hand slipped into my hair and slowly made its way down to my neck. It stayed there and he continued to move his tongue around my mouth. This feeling...it kind of felt good. My hands went around his necks and I pulled him closer to me. What was I doing? My brain was begging me to stop, but my heart wanted more of this. Do I have feelings for him?

"TAEHYUNG! JUNGKOOK WAKE UP! SCHOOL IS GOING TO START SOON!" my mom banged once and went away. I realized what was happening and I quickly removed my hands from around his neck and pulled away from the kiss. He looked pretty surprised and I jumped off the bed before he tried to stop me with that strength of his.

"What was that for?" I asked him and he smirked.

"Punishment for staring at my face."

"How the heck is that my punishment?"

"We are supposed to go to school right?" he asked me and I nodded. What a way to change the subject! But one day, I will find out. Find out how the heck was that a punishment. Wait...wasn't this my...

"THAT WAS MY THIRD KISS, YOU PERVERT!" I yelled at him and he laughed.

"I see. It's mine too," he winked at me and I threw my stuffed tiger at him. I stuck my tongue out at him and went to shower. I made sure he wasn't following me and quickly locked the door.

After an hour of taking a shower, I slightly opened the door and peeked outside. He wasn't there and there was no sign of his clothes or his backpack. I quickly sneaked out and wore my clothes and packed my bag. 

Wait, did my mom bang the door once? How mean is she! She always bangs it till I get up and open the door myself. Oh...let me guess...Jungkook! She did not want to ruin his beauty sleep. What about mine? Wait, I don't even sleep.

I went downstairs and saw Jungkook happily chatting with my father. At this pace, they might even become business allies.

"You didn't go home?' I asked Jungkook.

"I walked home, took a bath, wore my clothes, packed my bag and came here for breakfast since your mother insisted."

"And all in one hour," my mom yelled from the kitchen and I face-palmed myself. Always ready to find a flaw in me.

"Okay I get it. No wasting time. Happy?" I smiled at her as she came out and she glared at me. And that's a no. She turned towards Jungkook and smiled at him.

"I have made pancakes dear. Would you like to have some?" she asked him sweetly and both my dad and me made a puke face. She being sweet was a very rare thing, but that doesn't mean we don't like it. It was too sugar coated and that made us want to puke.  We were so used to her screaming at us. She glared at us and we looked away. She went inside to fetch the pancakes and she came out with a dozens of them. Was she planning on feeding the entire neighborhood?

"Here dear," she placed the entire plate in front of him and smiled, "Eat as much as you want. If you want more, you can ask me?"

"What about me?" both me and my dad asked.

"No sweet for you both," she said and pointed at dad with her wooden spatula, "You will get diabetes and you...," she pointed at me and I gulped, "You will get...nah, you are fat. So no more sweets for you."

I am fat? In what angle lady? I heard Jungkook snicker and I rolled my eyes. I looked away from him and ate my boring fruit salad.

"I will be going now," my mom took her car keys and she put on her coat, "That stupid company of ours is lagging behind and all those money-hungry dogs are sleeping. Got to go and wake them up. Bye Jungkook sweetie." She kissed Jungkook's cheek and waved at us. 

"Even I have to go now," my father got up and grabbed his keys, "I will be going now. Adios amigos. Oh and Taehyung stay at Jimin's house tonight. We will back tomorrow and don't forget to take the keys." He left and I was internally screaming with joy. Looks like anime night at Jimin's place!

"You want to have some?" Jungkook asked me as he pushed the pile of pancakes towards me. At first I was ready to say yes, but then I remembered my mother and I shook my head.

"Don't worry, I won't tell her," he said and I quickly snatched the pancake and enjoyed every last bit of it. Who knows this might be the last time I am going to enjoy pancakes like this?

"So you are going to Jimin's house?" he asked me and I nodded. Whenever my parents were on a business trip or they came home the next day, Jimin's family always welcomed me. At that time, we both stay up and binge watched anime till the next day came.

"We have only ten more minutes before school starts," I said and began to hog down the food. I could feel Jungkook gaze on me and I ignored it. He was probably staring at the pancakes.

"How about staying at my place?" he asked all of a sudden. I suddenly choked on the pancake and gulped down a whole glass of water.

"WHAT?" I yelled and he chuckled.

"Stay at my place," he repeated. 

"No," I said and he pouted.

"How come you get to stay in someone else's house?"

"Because Jimin is my best friend and I trust him," I said and stared into his eyes before saying the next sentence, "I trust that he won't do pervert things to me on my bed."

"Oh you mean the third kiss," he said and I nodded, "Don't worry. I won't do it as long as you don't stare at me."

"I didn't mean to stare at you."

"One quick question: why were you exactly staring at me?" he asked and I nervously chuckled. How can I say that?

"You see, I wanted to know whether you turned into an ugly ogre in the middle of the night. So I—"

"What made you think I look like an ogre, huh?"

"Uhmm...you see...OH NO! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!" I yelled and immediately stuffed the pancake and pushed Jungkook out of the house. I locked it and raced towards the school. I turned back and saw Jungkook slowly walking. Why isn't he—oh, he has special entry, right? Geez! These smart kids get everything in this world.

I suddenly felt pain in my ankles and saw the bandage was stained red. Shit! I had completely forgotten about the cut on my ankle. But I can get it treated when I reach school. Just got to endure the pain till I reach the infirmary. 

After running for a while, I finally reached the school gates and saw Jimin. I walked towards him and patted his shoulder.

"Hello," I said and tried to catch my breath. He saw me and nodded.

"Oh yeah. I need to say something," I said to Jimin and he looked at me, "I will be staying at your house tonight, so—"

"No you are not."

"Huh?"

"Your mom called me and said that there was a change in plan, so you are not staying at my place."

"Then that means they are coming back early."

"No, they are not," he said and I raised my brows in confusion. He sighed and continued, "You will be staying at Jungkook's place."

"WHAT?" I yelled and he chuckled.

"Yes. And I completely agreed to her. So even if you come to my house, I will kick you outside. I want Taekook to be real."

I looked back and saw Jungkook smirking at me. I glared at him and clenched my fist. So he was the one who asked for it! Ugh! That guy! I want to fricking punch his face.

"By the way, what is Taekook?" I asked Jimin and he smirked.

"You will know soon."

Huh?

._._._._._._._._._._.

Sorry for the late update. Have fun reading the book and don't forget to vote and comment. If you find any mistakes, feel free to correct them. Luv you guys!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 195 20
oneshots for any aib character you could think of! i'm willing to write anything but i'm just not too good at writing smut. don't be shy, all of us l...
1.2K 63 26
My first story. It's a product of my crazy imagination. Do not Copy. YIZHAN Fan Fiction. Loaned a few names from the UnTamed characters. All the pho...
4.9K 169 19
"Taehyung's behaviour suddenly changed and both became kind of enemies , one day Jungkook messaged an unknown number , little did he know who was gon...
370K 19.8K 10
If there is one thing that is certain it's that Jungkook and Taehyung can't stand each other. And they keep getting into trouble because of it. At le...