Viking RUNAWAY {HICCSTRID} (U...

By nicole1857

Hiccup is bullied and teased everyday. But one day he befriends a night fury. When Hiccup is choosen to kill... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Discontinue??
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Update
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29

Chapter 28

971 24 9
By nicole1857

Note: Shii I forgot I had to update😭 it's been way too long, srry yall. Anyways here it is.
If I forget to update again, comment bc I'm really bad at remembering things.

Author's POV

Have you ever heard of the multiverse theory? No? It's a theory that there are different versions of life, different versions of Earth al invisible to each other. There might be one with no wars, one where all of humanity is dead, or one with world peace. 

Everyone is connected to another version of themselves. But what happens when there is a tiny tear in space? Something or someone could slip through. When someone ends up in a place they don't belong too, it either goes very good or very bad.

The dark realm

"Ruffnut? How did u get here?" Astrid asked the crazy blondie standing on the other side of the bars wearing clothes similar to the guards and holding an ax.

"I stole my guards keys and then assaulted him while he was taking a nap." Ruffnut explained as the keys twirled around her finger.

"Did just say she assaulted someone?" Heather asked as she stood up wiping away all the dirt from her skirt.

"Yeah, I did, what about it?" said Ruffnut.

"The way you worded it just seemed wrong." said Heather.

"You guys wouldn't understand me, I'm just different. Only Tuffnut, barf and belch can understand me."

"Okay whatever Ruff, get this cell open." said Hannah from behind Astrid and Heather.

"Ugh fine."

Ruffnut inserted the skeleton key and turned it, allowing Astrid and Heather to slide the rusted metal bars.

"You guy's should get this outfit too! We can go stealth mode." Ruffnut said in an enthusiastic yet in a condescending way.

"Shh, we have to whisper." said Hannah.

"Okay." said Ruffnut.

The four girls quietly made their way to the only door in the entire room. Slowly but steadily, Astrid turned the handle and pushed it creating small creaking noises. Opening it just enough for her eye to peak through. 

"One guard, he's sleeping." Astrid quietly said.

"Then lets go." Ruffnut said.

They pushed the door and Ruffnut immediately ran for the sleeping guard and hit him on the head with the flat side of the ax making a loud pop sound. She looked back at the three girls with a proud expression. Astrid sighed and looked down with the not surprised look as she proceeded to walk with Heather and Hannah to Ruffnut.

"Good job Ruffnut." Hannah smiled.

"I know right, I'm actually very smart but no one just believes in me." 

While Hannah and Ruffnut where talking, Astrid and Heather were patting down the guard lying on the ground. 

"I found it." Astrid said.

Astrid held up a rusty skeleton key for Hannah and Heather to see. Hannah snatched the skeleton key from Astrid.

"I think we should split up to cover more ground." Hannah suggested.

"We should go in twos, since we only have 2 keys." Heather pointed out.

"Astrid will go with me, and Heather you go with Ruffnut." Hannah said.

They all nodded and went their separate ways.

Hannah's Pov

I wonder is Hiccup is okay. No, he should be fine. He can handle himself, hopefully.

Astrid and I entered a humid and dark hallway which seemed to go on forever. As we continued to walk through trying to find our friends, an erie feeling groomed over me. I could her a feint laughter coming from behind me.

It's definitely her.

"Hey Astrid."

"Yeah?"

"Why don't you just go ahead, find our friends and get them out. I have to do something." I said handing her the skeleton key.

"Are you going to find Hiccup?"

"No."

If I said yes, there is no doubt this girl would follow me.

"You're going to find that woman, right?"

"Yes."

"I don't know her and I don't really know what's going on. I don't think this has anything to do with me, so I'll just do what I can to make this easier for you, Hiccup and your friends." Astrid explained.

"Thanks Astrid."

We both nodded to each other and ran opposite directions. She ran forward into the dark hallway and I ran back to where we came from.

After some time of running and turning, I ran into a crossroad with about 5 different paths.

I can hear Morgana laughing, but now I don't know where it is.

Damn it.

"Hey Hannah!"

That voice, it's Elsa.

I turned around and see Elsa jogging towards me. I run up to her on relief and hug her.

"I'm so glad you're okay." I said releasing her from our hug.

"I'm also glad you're okay Hannah. Are you alone?"

"I am now."

"Oh, so you were with other people earlier?"

"Yeah, Heather, Ruffnut and Astrid?" I answered.

"Who?"

"What do you mean who?" I asked puzzled by her question.

"Oh sorry, I'm still not familiar with Hiccup's new friends. I can't remember their names." Elsa said with a smile.

"Oh okay."

She's acting really weird, and what's with her outfit?

Elsa always wore a long blue and crystal like gown, but right now she's wearing a dark purple dress with greenish coat.

What's even weirder is that she's wearing gloves.

"I'm trying to find Morgana right now." I said.

"Let me guess, you've just been running around guessing?"

"Uhh, yeah basically. But now there's more than two paths, where do you think we should go Elsa?" I asked.

The reason why I didn't bring Astrid along was because she probably wouldn't be much help. Since only unnatural beings can hear Morgana, since she is an unnatural herself.

My connection to the unnatural only comes from the dragon side I was gifted with and so is Hiccup's, but with Elsa, Flynn, Rapunzel, Jack and Merida, their connection with Morgana is way larger.

None of them belong in this world.

Elsa should be able to hear Morgana much better than me, with that she'll be able to find her much faster.

"That way." Elsa pointed to the farthest left path which was even

"I trust you Elsa."

She smiled and we steadily walked into the path she pointed at.

"Say Elsa?"

"Hmm?"

"Since you can her Morgana and I can't, what's she saying?" I lied.

"She keeps repeating Hiccup."

Liar..

I lifted my arm in front of her to force her to stop.

"She's not saying anything, Elsa." I said with a deadly look.

I may not be able to hear Morgana as clearly as Elsa, I definitely know she isn't actually saying anything but is in fact laughing.

"So, who are you Elsa?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218 9 18
Sparrow and Hiccup haven't known each other for more than a year, but they are already best friends. Doing everything together, even taking on a nigh...
18.6K 376 16
Y/n is a young girl in Berk who never wanted to hurt a dragon and doesn't believe dragons are as bad as everyone thinks they are. She believes that t...
32.4K 661 15
READ REWRITTEN VERSION HERE: https://www.wattpad.com/542650899-goodbye-berk-~-rewritten-goodbye-berk Hiccup is chosen to kill the nightmare. No surpr...
984 10 9
Forced to leave home, Hiccup and his Night Fury, Toothless, took off into the great unknown, venturing the Archipelago like no one has ever did. He s...