To the End of the World

By marcellasue

[COMPLETED] I wasn't sure how people handle unexpected life twists. Situations like this, well, they aren't t... More

Flashback
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18.1
Chapter 18.2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Epilogue
Final Epilogue

Chapter 11

394 24 1
By marcellasue

Chaeryong's POV

"Yah! Yaaaaah! Ryujin stop!" lia shouted. Ryujin step on the break so hard that we almost throw ourselves in front. I look around and saw a family of deers crossing the road. We are running towards a long road in some mountain, the road is all curvy and narrow.

"Ryu, take it easy. We can't save yuna if were already dead" I said in a heavy voice. My wholeness is in panic. Ryujin had been ignoring traffic lights at the main road, and now she's just casually take turns without slowing. Ryujin let out a heavy sigh and turn her head to us.

"I'm sorry" she said in a whisper voice and sigh. Yeji patted her shoulders and assure her that everything will be alright. After a short break, ryujin continued driving. And now the mansion is starting to be visible.

"Woah.." I look at lia and her mouth drop in an open. Who wouldn't? It's one of the biggest mansion existed. The first time I got her my whole body weakened. I unbuckle my seatbelt and lean my body close to lia.

"Did I forget to mention that's she a living princess? Yes, she is" I chuckle and softly close lia's mouth. She return to her self and shake her heard.

Ryujin pulled over a little far away from the house. She get off the car and so does we.

"Shouldn't you fill us with information first?" I ask turning my attention to ryujin. Lia and yeji look at ryujin too.

"Today is yuna's engagement day. She wanted to escape" ryujin said. Engage? Yuna? But she's just 16 years old! Tsk. Yuna's dad is on it again!

"If it's an engagement celebration, expected that there are lots of big people attending, knowing yuna's family is top on business" I said. "Big people means wide securities"

"So, what's the plan ryu?" yeji ask. We are staring at the house now. Lia ties her shoe laces and stretch her fingers. Ryujin open her mouth to speak but lia spoke first.

"Just gate crashing" lia said and walk towards the house.

"Is she serious?" yeji ask. Ryujin smirked and turned around to face us "she is" ryujin said with a chuckle and followed lia.

"I think ryujin is poisoning our lia" I said while watching ryujin and lia walk away. Yeji and and I jog to catch them up.

We arrived at the gates now, and we are being held on because they can't find our names in the guest lists. 'Pffft. How could you find our names, we are not even invited' I murmured.

"What's your name again ms.?" ask the girl with a long list in her hands.

"I'm ryujin. Shin ryujin" ryujin as said she introduced herself. As the girl still finding ryujins name, ryujin turn back and walk closer to us.

"How could they not know you ryu?" yeji whisperedly asked. We are keeping our voices down because we can't be caught right now, not without yuna being save.

"I'm banned in here. Uncle said I'm a bad influence to yuna" ryujin answer.

"So, what are we gonna do now?" I ask. We look at the girl and still she was busy looking at the list.

"I'll keep her busy and distract her view from the open gates in her back, I want you all to sneek in and hide" ryujin said. We nodded and fixed ourselves then ryujin started to talk with the girl again.

"Hey, aren't you tired standing here?" ryujin asked. We are waiting for her signals. The girl put down the list and look at ryujin, her face flashes a surprised look. She didn't look at ryujin earlier so I guess she was shocked by now.

"Have we met before? I guess I saw you.." ryujin added and slowly go beside the girls side.

"I don't think so" the girl replied shyly, I can see her eyes are sparkling, and she is blushing.

"No? Then it's nice to meet you, my lady." ryujin said as she reaches the girls hand and kissed it. The girl started to blush again more red compared earlier. Ryujin is so good at this kind of stuffs, flirting and leaving.

*Crick*

I turned my head to the person beside me, I saw lia snapping her fingers, eyes fixed on the ryujin and the girl. She is giving them death stares. Uh oh. Yeji seemed to notice lia too.

"Don't mind them" yeji said with an akward laugh. I look at ryujin again and she was sending the signals now so we quickly sneek on the gates. When we were inside we quickly hide at the bushes, then after a few minutes, ryujin joined us.

"What did you do to the girl?" yeji ask.

"I let her count 1 to 100 with her eyes being blindfolded" ryujin said and laugh. I turn to lia and she was still sending death glares to ryujin.

"So, where can we find yuna?" lia ask rolling her eyes to ryujin. She's jealous for sure, hekhek.

"Maybe in the banquet hall, it's a big event. So maybe they held it there" yeji replied.

"But if yuna wanted to escape, isn't it much easier to escape at an open field?" I ask. This is a mansion we're talking, it is made of thick walls and heavy doors. It will be hard for yuna to escape in a room with just one way. They all nodded and started to think again.

"At the garden. That's it! Yuna always held her gatherings at the garden" ryujin said. Right! the garden! yuna loves the garden and she always held the parties there.

"Keep your heads down" lia suddenly said. A security is roaming around our hiding place. "what now?" she ask. I look around and pick up a stone. When the security turn his back, I throw the stone at some place and it echoed a clung sound. The security turn his attention to the sound and look at to check it.

"Wow. I can't believe those kind of diversions is still useful" ryujin said. What? Of course it's still useful! I always get tricked by that!

"What are we waiting for, let's go save our baby yuna" yeji said. We sneeked behind the tall plants that are in shape of animals. Ryujin lead us to some dark part of the house and then we arrive at some wall full of vines. Ryujin started to scrap the vines to the side revealing a small door.

"Oh hooo ~ What is this door for?" yeji ask. The door looks old and it seems like no one uses it, it can never be notice because of those big vines.

"It's yuna's secret door. She always use this whenever she planned on sneeking" ryujin said. She turned the door knob but it was lock.

"Any other plans?" I ask. The time is running and we can't let yuna be engage by some man she don't want to be with. Lia stepped up and inspected the door knob.

"Give me some sort of sharp thin things, or a hairpin. Yeah, hairpin is better" lia said while still inspecting the door knob. Yeji, picked up some hairpin in my hair and handed it on lia. Lia started to fidget the pin into the knob's hole, twisting and pinning it. Then a click was heard, the door was opened!

"Wooow, lia" I said and clap cheerfully. She smile at me and turned the door into an open. I look at ryujin's, her attention was fix on lia, she wasn't surprised about lia opening the door she is more of proud about it. It's like she already knows lia's wholeness. Hmm, this is not the hanging out stage anymore ha? I let out a short chuckle and we quickly get inside the door. It is not a room that is inside but a long passage. We quietly but hurriedly walk until we found ourselves out into the garden.

There are a lot of guests in the garden, and we can't see yuna around. As we continue to find yuna, a bunch of securities came up. Yeji pulled me into the long table full of food. And now we are hiding under it.

"It looks like the girl had stopped counting" lia said in a low voice. We peeked and saw the securities talking to each other. We stayed quiet for a while and then claps are heared over the whole place. We send each others some stares and quickly peek from the table. And then, there she is, the girl we are to rescue.

"Yuna..." I whisperedly said. I look around and get the feeling that somethings not right. I thought this is just an engagement party? Why is she wearing a bridal's gown and carrying flowers? She was crowned with baby breath flowers and she was walking at some aisle. Is she getting married?!

"What the f*ck is happening?!" I ask ryujin. I saw ryujin's eyes full of angerness and she was coated with cold aura. Her eyes are darted to yuna's father. 

"I think uncle had other plans" ryujin said, her hands are form into a fist, lia on the other side notice it and hold ryujin's hand.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING UNDER THE TABLE?!"

Oh shit.

- - -

Author's Note:

Hello everyoneeee! I'm sorry if it take so long for me to update again! My last week schedule was full of events and to be answered activities. And, right until now, I still got a lot of explaining to do in my literature paper. I'll make sure to update, tomorrow or tuesday?

But, I hope this update will cheer you for this day! Sorry for my errors, again. And, I hope that you will stay with this adventure! 💙

See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 94 13
Yeji just moved to the big city and excited to see how she can build her own business. Everything is going well until she meets the woman crossing th...
3.2K 472 59
Outside of the apartment, I'm just an ordinary intern at a white collar job. Just a woman who gets work done so I could get paid to provide for mysel...
814 41 13
"I loved you and waited for you even when I wasn't sure if I would meet you again..." This is my first story so if I make any mistake I am sorry.
5.7K 96 13
Hwang Hyunjin x Reader Fanfic After your breakup your unsure of yourself. That really left a dent in you for a bit. But life has its ups and downs. Y...