A Little too Realistic Acting...

By Godess_Of_Yaoi

Takato suggests a acting position that will be the supporting role to him to Junta in the J- drama, Affair... More

Chapter 1: Another acting position with you?
Chapter 2: Script Reading
Chapter 3: Let's set the Scene
Chapter 4: Boba
Chapter 5: Breath Mints
Chapter 6: Going to Location
Chapter 7: Ummm, Line?
Chapter 8: Not Scripted
Chapter 9: Jealousy
Chapter 10: The Photoshoot
Chapter 11: The Interview
Chapter 12: A *not* Date
Chapter 13: Jealousy Finale
Chapter 14: Forgiveness
Chapter 15: Forgiveness Part 2
Chapter 16: Forgiveness Part 3
Chapter 17: Forgiveness Part 4, Finale
Chaper 18: Drama on Set part 1/2
Chapter 19: Drama on Set part 2/2
Chapter 20: Drama off Set Part 1/2
Chapter 21:Drama off Set Part 2/2
Chapter 22: Last Day on Set
Chapter 23: Let's Party, a Toast
Chapter 24: Let's Plan for Something Magicial
Chapter 25: Unexpected Spainsh Lesson
Chapter 26: Meeting the family
Chapter 27: Third Wheels... Are The Worst!
Chapter 28: Mío Dios
The A Part of QnA
Chapter 29: Te Quiero
Chapter 30: Elio Berhayner
Chapter 30: Speak Now, or Forever Hold your Peace
Chapter 31: Meeting up With the Boys
Chapter 32: The Legal Drinking Age is Lowered in Spain
Chapter 34: The Big Day Part 1: Runaway Groomsmen
Chapter 35: The Big Day Part 2: Here Comes the Groom
A Special Thanks to You

Chapter 33: The Legal Drinking Age is Lowered in Spain Part 2

531 18 7
By Godess_Of_Yaoi

"Who was calling you, it seemed urgent." I quickly grabbed my wallet and chugged my final glass and slammed it down.
   "We need to leave." Ayagi grabbed his beach shirt confused.
   "Why are we leaving so soon, I'm still a little tipsy." I grabbed his shoulder and stared at him.
   "It's Ryō." He seemed confused.
"Ryō, what do you mean, what happened?" I was pulling him up and out of here.
   "We need to get out of here. We need to save Ryō!" He stopped in his tracks and I kept pulling on him.
   "Come on Ayagi, we need to go!"
   "What do mean by save, what's happening?" I   became confused.
   "What do you think I mean, Ryō's has been kidnapped by a old man in his white van, lured by his Spanish candies and wine, so let's go!" I started pulling on him but he wouldn't move.
   "How come you're not moving? We need to go and save him." I started pushing him with all my might but no alas.
   "In any other case, I'd be concerned but this, coming from you; I know how you like to over exaggerate, and  overdramatize well, almost everything." I crossed my arms.
   "I don't over exaggerate plus, we don't have time for this! We need to go now move it!" I started pushing him with all my might again and he still wouldn't budge so when he moved out the way I fell flat on my face and it hurt. I started rubbing my pain away, mumbling on how that was uncalled for.
   "I can that you're obviously worried and to be honest, I find it a little funny that you're trying so hard but can you tell me what he said so I can know you're like this?" I grabbed his hands and tried to get him to go.
   "I already told you what happened." He looked at me all skeptical.
   "Do you're saying, that Ryō somehow got kidnapped and is now under some mind messing drug?" I groaned.
   "Yes!" I yelled as I grabbed him.
   "Did he say that man was trying to do things to him." I thought about it and he didn't say anything.
   "B-But I could tell he was under the influence." Ayagi pulled his face.
   "Have you ever thought that we left him in custody of a bar owner, in a bar." I felt really stupid for a moment.
   "B-but he said that there was an old guy, with candy and weird drinks." He pinched the bridge of his nose.
   "Celes is nothing new, and it's not surprising for him to like lemon candies or butterscotch or hard old people candies." All his points really logicial but I want to make sure. I gave him my best puppy dog eyes.
"Can we just check up with Celes, please?" He groaned.
   "Okay, call him and put me on the the phone." I nodded and punched in his digits. I held my cell close to my ear in anticipation. He picked and I yelled out,
   "Celes-San!?! It's me Taka-" He automatically hung up and my thoughts of what happened to Ryō seemed more realistic. I became as white as a ghost.
   "What, what happened?" In a quiet voice looking down, I answered.
"He hung up..."
"Here, hand me the phone." I dialed in the digits again and handed him my phone.
"Hello, Hello!" Ayagi yelled at the phone. Celes finally picked up and Ayagi put it on speaker.
"Celes, Celes. Thank you for picking up! Do you know what happened to-" I got interrupted by Celes speaking Spanish.
"No lo sé ummm ¿Japonés?" (I don't know um, Japanese?) I groaned.
"I know you speak Japanese Celes! You talked to me in Japanese earlier this morning!"
"Perdón pero, no entiendo lo que dice." (Sorry but, I don't understand what you're saying) There was a lot of commotion going around on the other line and quickly he said,
"¡Tengo que irme!" (I have to go!) I yelled at the phone for his attention.
"Celes, Celes! Get back here!" He quickly picked up the phone.
"¡Nos Vemos!" (See you!) He then hung up. I yelled out In frustration.
"CELES!" Ayagi grabbed my shoulders.
"Woah Takato, calm down. Let's just get down to the bar and see what's happening and then it'll be appropriate to freak out."
   "Y-yeah, you're right." I quickly grabbed his hand and shouted,
   "¡Andalé!" (Hurry)
   "You've been practicing Spanish?" Ayagi asked.
   "A little bit." I say while running us out the casino.
   "¡Olé!" (A type cheer) Ayagi cheers.
   "What does that mean?" I ask out of breath as we're nearing the car.
   "I don't know. It's Spanish, you tell me." We shared a laugh and buckled up driving towards Mí Colina to see what happened to Ryō.

   We're back at Mí Colina and I practically jumped out of the car, racing towards the door.
   "Takato, slow down!" Yelled Ayagi, but I didn't listen. Instead I burst through the doors and looked for one single man.
   "CELES!" I spotted him and he was trying to avoid eye contact. I stormed over there and grabbed him.
   "Where is Ryō, Celes?" He put his hands up in defense and nervously laughed.
   "¿No hablo Japónes?" I glared at him.
   "Nice try, where's Ryō?" I inspected him for any sign of ill intention, though the stare down was put on hold when I heard commotion in the work room and I let him go and went towards the door. I was about to open the door when Celes barricaded the door with his body.
"I'm sorry Takato! I didn't mean for that to happen when he was hanging out with my friend's grandson!"
"You did WHAT!?!" He started groveling.
"I had work to do, He said he'll keep him company!" I emitted a dark aura off me and he pleaded some more.
"I'm so sorry, please spare me!" I pushed him along and opened the door to Ryō with his shirt tied around his head, past out on the floor and some random guy who's at least 19 taking pictures of my precious kouhai. I ran up to to this random kid and started shaking him up yelling.
"How dare you try to intoxicate my precious kouhai and poison him with that's devil's juice!" Ayagi snickered.
"You're one to talk Takato." I glared at Ayagi.
"Shut up!" I turned my attention back to this kid and continued to violently shake this kid.
"I mean seriously, he's not of legal drinking age! And you had the audacity to hurt my kouhai! If you weren't younger than me I'd seriously hurt you!"He just looked at me confused.
"What?" He put up his hand defensively and said in English,
"I'm sorry bro, I don't speak anime." What? I became confused. I haven't practiced English since high school. Then Ayagi tapped my shoulder.
"Umm Takato, he doesn't speak Japanese."
"I can see that?" I looked him confused while still holding this kid.
"That means you just look like an angry man speaking gibberish." I let this kid go and apologized in English.
"S-Sorry..." He looked at me and then said,
"Wait, so you come in dub too?" I looked at this kid confused. What does he mean by dub? Ayagi grabbed my shoulder and told me,
"Here, I got this. I actually speak English quite well."
They were having a conversation and I saw Ayagi, blush? What are they talking about? I've heard that Americans speak about indecent things in normal conversation but I never knew if it was true or not?
"What is he talking about?" I ask Ayagi. He turned to me.
"He says that Celes was working and introduced him to Ryō."
"Then what?" I ask.
"He then says how he took some alcohol because he says the drinking age is higher in America and he wanted to drink some." I groaned.
"Okay, but that doesn't explain why is Ryō past out on the floor drunk?"
"Hold on, he's still explaining what happened. Next time, practice your English." I crossed my arms and huffed.
"Rude." They continue talking for a bit and after a while he blushed and turned to me.
"He says that Ryō started talking to him and he told he doesn't speak Spanish and Ryō is surprisingly good at English and they started getting buddy-buddy so he shares the bottle and Ryō couldn't hold his liquor but that didn't stop him from giving Ryō swigs of alcohol. He only says he gave him 3 glasses." This American boy kept talking to Ayagi and he blushed again. I tapped his shoulder.
"What, what is he saying? Is it about Ryō?" He pulled on his face.
"No, this androgynous American boy is just a little bit of a flirt with me, but it's fine cause I don't associate with little kids." Wow, the stories of Americans must be true in what I've seen in media.
"Just tell him that." I suggest.
"I did! But then he tells me that he's an adult and gay marriage is legal where he comes from." I even blushed a little bit from that.
Suddenly, Ryō started to wake up and I rushed over and held him.
"Ryō, Ryō! Are you okay!?!" He was having trouble focusing on me and groggily said.
"Am I in trouble Onii-Chan?" I sweetly smiled at him.
"No Ryō, I don't blame you," I turned my head towards that American boy and Celes in the background.
"But I'll have those two heads on a spike for child neglect." Celes coward again and I went up to the one who mainly caused this.
"You, what's your name?" He hid behind Ayagi and said,
"Why is that angry Asian man coming toward me?" Ayagi shook him off.
"He asked for your name kid?" He wiped the fake dirt off his pants.
"I'm not a kid, I'm 19 y'know." He extended his arm out towards me.
"The name's Stefan, pleasure to meet ya!" I reluctantly shook his hand.
"That's not a common English name." Ayagi said in English.
"Oh you noticed, I'm named after my grandfather." They we're having a conversation back to Ryō.
"Ryō, can stand?"
"Yeah." I helped him up and walked him to my room.
"You just need rest, I'll give up an aspirin when you wake up again." On the way to my bedroom Celes popped up.
"I see everything's handled so I'll just be on my way." He was trying to pull a fast one but I was smart. Ryō found my bedroom and I pulled Celes back.
"Not so fast Celes." I stared him down for interrogation.
"How did that boy get alcohol in the first place?" He adverted his eyes.
"It's a bar, I asked Stefan to grab a spirit from the back for my German customer. He must've grabbed an extra bottle while at it." I became furious from I heard.
"Who let's kids who can't legally drink in the back where's there's alcohol!?!"
"But Stefan is 19!" I furrowed my eyebrows even further.
"I don't want to hear this, I'm going make sure Ryō's okay." I went into my room and looked at Ryō peacefully sleeping. I took the shirt turban off his head and folded it and put it besides him on the desk.
"Sweet dreams Ryō." I exited the room and waited for the groom. I can't believe this happened so close to my wedding. Oh what a bachelor party story to tell.

1926 words! (Excluding this outro) I intoduced an O.C in this chapter and potential love interest for Ayagi? I don't know, maybe 😏 you'll just have to see. I feel like I'm dragging to long so next or the chapter Will be the big wedding! With that out of the way, peace out my peeps.
Adíos, ¡Hasta Luego!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 276 11
A world famous adult actor and a business student... what could possibly go wrong? Sex, strip clubs, naked attraction: the three things Park Jimin co...
255K 12.6K 39
"I know your situation Mr. Xiao , and I can help you by preventing your company from going bankrupt",said yibo with serious tone "Mr. Wang yibo , I k...
86K 5.7K 9
"Yes, I should hire someone... like my personal assistant." When He suggested the idea, Zhan never thought He would actually be the one ending up hav...
113K 9.4K 28
What happens when two Actors with opposite temperaments have to act like they are in love with each other in a show that could be their stepping ston...