I Transmigrated into an otome...

By Liliana_York

Kameko has a perfect life; a loving family, people she could truly trust and herself, a beautiful and strong... More

Author's Note
Characters
1. I died in an 'accident'
2. Reincarnated? Meh? Into an Otome game?!,
3. Oh well
4. Crown Prince
5. Guest
6. Lets get along, brother
7. Debut
8. K
9. What's with this world?
10. Two Identity.
Not An Update!
11. Characters
12. Mind game: The Queen, The Joker and The King Part 1
13. The Queen, The Joker and The King Part2
14. Lawless
The Author has something to say
15. Lady's Lazy Life
16. His Obsession
17. Little innocent lamb
Special Chapter
18. "Who are you?"
You don't need to read as it's extra
19. Narcissari
This Author is really thankful≧﹏≦
20. SevenKin
The Author has something to say: 2
21. Dream
23. Truth?
This Author's Boring Thoughts
24. Beauty causes distruction
25. Her precious!
26. Birthday
Thank you for Understanding.
27. Home!
28. A play

22. The Unexpected(s)

914 48 11
By Liliana_York

A/N: Tried searching for a pic to post above but could find none. And since I was listening to MDZS OST, why not WangXian? Don't care if this book is a BG, =3= Your one and only can be very stubborn sometimes so forgive this author ^_^" Will try to be responsible next time.(^_^メ)

Anyways, a chapter for you lovely ones!! (~ ̄³ ̄)~

(Edited)

                 ______________________

The day had been very fruitful-not to Amerllyis as things did not go as she wished. Not only as she been unable to take revenge on K but she also had to witness 'love' and 'PDA' between her brother and the King of this country! If she was not concerned about her image as a noble lady and the other person's identity as someone higher than her, she would have flipped the table whilst pointing the fork at the King

'How dare you flirt with my bro?! Is he someone you can easily flirt with? Or does he even look like one?! He wouldn't bend just because of your seduction, okay?!' However, reality was cruel. She could do nothing but watch, at the same time, try to make her brother keep a safe distance from the king.

Amerllyis was now very sure that this world was playing games with her. Not only was this world not the same as the otome game, this world seemed as if it was controlled by someone, going towards a certain direction. She was frustrated due to the fact that she felt like she was a chess piece, afterall she did not know anything.

Amerllyis suspected that K was behind everything. The reason behind her so called OP magics were all because of K, she wasn't even sure if the characters were too OOC because of her. Even Leo, one of the capture targets (if you have forgotten) did not make any appearance. He would probably be on a date with the heroine.

The plotline were all messed up so she didn't want to even think about it anymore. She wasn't a genius anyways.

(At this time, certain someone had forgotten how she called herself a genius¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯ A self proclaimed indeed)

"Llyis, mind to take a walk with Yours Truly?" The King, Cecil asked with a gentle voice whilst looking extremely handsome. If not because of his narcissism like his Kingdom's name, Amerllyis might have had her heart skip a beat due to the other person's handsomeness.

Yes, she was a fan of appearances or in short, a face con. Be it a male or female, she would fangirl over anyone who was good looking. Well, it was until she came to this world and saw her truly beautiful and alluring self that she hardly had any doki doki moments.

A rare experience was because of Zen, not because he was handsome but because he appeared out of nowhere. And another rare experience was when she first met K, who was too similar looking with Haru but at least 99 times better than him→_→even though she didn't want to admit it, it was true.

Amerllyis also realised that her brother had left at a certain time with the excuse of having headache. She sent her brother a blameful look for leaving her alone with Cecil.

"It is my pleasure to walk with you" She smiled sweetly and gently whilst she walked gracefully side by side with Cecil.

It made a beautiful and fairy like scene as both the people walking together were an existence akin to elves and fairies. Everyone who saw this picture could only sigh in admiration.

"Llyis, I've actually got a confession to make" Cecil's magnetic voice reached Amerllyis. His face shouted 'Serious and important' as he said this.

"A confession, Your Majesty? If it can give you a sense of relief then I will delightfully listen to it" She replied as seriously but her voice still contained her usual gentleness and sweetness it gave people when they listened to it.

"Sigh~ Just call me Cecil, Llyis, I've already given you my permission" Cecil smiled "My confession isn't really that important, to be honest. It's related to you"

Amerllyis stopped

'Don't tell me he's actually gonna-? Nahh~ I'm sure it's a confession where he'll say he's gay and he loves my brother. How he'll not be able to marry my brother and stuff. Tsk'

"I've fallen for Zero and I'm gonna ask him to marry me tonight" Cecil confessed with an embarrassed yet nervous smile like he meant every word he said.

'The fuck with this! I didn't really mean what I just thought!'

Amerllyis stood dumbfounded, unable to find an anything to reply. What could she reply at this? The guy infront of her looked too serious and nervous to be joking.

"Llyis?"

"..."

"Llyis?"

"..."

"Are you alright?"

"Are you serious?" Amerllyis asked seriously and genuinely. She decided, if this guy really like her brother, then she'd leave him to his own devices. Her brother's feeling, she couldn't control. Whether he liked Cecil or not, she'd support him.

"Yours Truly is serious"

"Then-then, you can just confess to Zero nii. I don't really know if he'll pu-"

"Pfft"

"..."

"Hahahaha"

"(눈‸눈)"

'Idiot me, I should have known he wasn't serious'

"Idiot- hahahahaha" Cecil squatted down whilst laughing as hard as he could, even almost falling to the ground. Thanks to his image as King, he needed to act like one or he would have really rolled on the ground.

"You know you're playing with one's feeling when you do that" Amerllyis felt relief but at the same time, she felt anger due to her pride as an actress.

She considered herself a person who could read people's feeling but we all know that she wasn't one from this incident.

"You don't need to get angry. I do this to everyone, I even played this trick on your parents when they first came, hahahaha. On your brother, I confess- Pwahaha!" Cecil, once again started laughing. This time, seriously rolling on the floor.

Amerllyis could only facepalm at this and stand somewhere far from him, so that the maids would think she wasn't with him and he was just an idiot King laughing at his own stupidity. Though it didn't make any difference given that they already gained all the attention since they came for a walk, she still wanted her reputation. If there was any left🙂

This world could truly give you the unexpected. An unexpected family, fiancee, friends, 'system' and an unexpected King╮(╯_╰)╭ who seemed childish  but had a deep mind.

After 10 minutes or so, the King, Cecil finally calmed down and looked as gentle and serious like nothing ever happened. There was not even a crack on his face indicating his previous idiocy.

"So Llyis, I have a confession to make"

'Uh, you already said that, bro. Don't suddenly tell me that you don't like me'

"I don't like you"

"..."

(ノ`Д')ノ彡┻━┻

'Fuck this King!! I don't like you either!!' ( ̄へ  ̄ 凸

                        _____________

On the other hand, Zen who hadn't appeared for a very long time seemed to be smiling gently. It was a gentle smile but it gave his subordinates goosebumps.

"Brother~ my dear brother, when are you giving into me?" His voice was as soft as the breeze, it came as soft crawling into the back of their necks. The subordinate next to him couldn't help but feel a shiver.

"When I really kill your beloved?"

He chuckled lowly and lightly whilst his eyes grew darker with each word he mouthed.

                      _________________

A/N: My lovely one's, how have y'all been? Did you miss this author? ಥ_ಥ I hope you did. I finally finished a chapter with much difficulty!!

Thank you for reading! 🤧💜

Byes💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5.7K 20
Rank #19 in sliceoflife=January 30 2019 Rank #75 in slice of life= January 24 2019 Rank #25 in Shoujo= August 7 2019 This is the Sequel of I'm the Vi...
520K 31.4K 37
"Don't touch that man." "Why not?" "He has a beast guarding him." I am that beast; Nora. I woke up as the villain of this book, destined to die after...
714K 31.2K 41
After dying of a caffeine overdose, you find yourself transmigrated into the last game you played, a yandere otome game. Unfortunately, you're the tu...
11.6K 296 26
Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC died in real world and when he regained his...