I'm Fine!

Da Justyour_vixen

"𝕀'π•ž 𝔽𝕀ℕ𝔼! that's the biggest lie I have ever said. I'm not fine when I get abused everyday. I'm not fin... Altro

πŸ–€PROLOGUEπŸ–€
One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
A/N

Three

3.6K 86 32
Da Justyour_vixen

----------------------------------------------------

(Harry POV)

Grimmauld place
A few days later

----------------------------------------------------

When I awoke, from what I gather is the next morning, I immediately noticed two grown men sleeping next to me on a rocking chair. Wonder what that's about. I dont fucking need babysitters. Its not like i can get up from this bed or do magic anyways. Ugh!!

It was Remus and Sirius of course. And aww! They were cuddling too. Yesss.... I wonder if they knew that i knew that they were dating and fucking. Hehehe. I'm evil. Whatcha gonna do bout it?

I was feeling quite sore So i stretched and i almost yelled in pain when I tried to move.

"Ow!" I yelped

This sudden noice startled the sleeping adults who were wide awake looking for the sign of danger. They had their wands out and immediately opened their eyes. 

"H-huh? What happened?" Sirius asked, looking everywhere to see what the danger was.

"Sorry for waking you two lovebirds up. I tried to move but it Hurt. Bad. Oops?" I said, smiling sheepishly at them who just shook their head fondly.

"That's alright, cub. How are you feeling now?" Remus asked, giving me a sad smile.

I felt a rush of affection when he said Cub. I felt like I mattered. Like I had a family. I was glad and happy.

You must be thinking how can I feel all that with one word. I just do. I've never heard a word of affection from someone who considers me family. So just one word is enough. And I'm happy. That's all that matters for now.

"I'm fine" I replied and I got glared from both my godfathers and I sighed softly. Damn them!!

"I'm sore. Just a little though. But nothing the saviour of the word, the chosen one, the bloody it who lived can't handle, right?" I said, flashing the same sad smile I got from Remus. And a smirk

They both frowned but looked up at me.

"What's wrong?" I asked, scared that I might have done something wrong. I almost started hyperventilating but before I started they said something

"Calm down, pup, We have to talk but before that, I need Minerva, Severus and Poppy here. And we'll, right now, all I want is to spend time with my godson" Sirius said smiling

"Okay" I replied

"So tell us everything. I know we met last year but we didn't really have time to chat, you know." Remus said and i smiled.

"Well you know what happened for the first 11 years of my life.

Then, on my eleventh birthday, Hagrid showed up to my house, with a cake and my letter. He gave Dudley a pigs tail because he tried to eat my birthday cake and yelled at the Dursleys because they insulted Dumbles and he also took me to Diagon Alley. He made me boy my books and everything but didn't let me but a gold cauldron.... Hehehee.

Then, i met Ron and the Weasleys at the train station. I became friends with Ron. I refused to be friends with Draco Malfoy because he insulted Ron. Now that I think about it though, he did that because Ron insulted him too! Anyways, later on Ron insulted Hermione making her cry in the bathroom. There was a troll in the dungeons and we saved Hermione and became friends.

Then I faced a few hurdles placed by Minerva, Hagrid, Snape, Flitwick and Dumbledore. Then i battled Voldy who was stuck on Quirrels head. I killed him with my bare hands because of mum's sacrifice and I recovered the Philosophers stone.

I learned nothing on Defence because Wuirrel was a blubbering, stuttering, fake idiot. A great actor though, I have to hand it to him.

Oh and Snape helped me when Quirrel tried to curse me on my broom." I said, summing up my first year. Yeah. Thats pretty much what happened. I don't know what else to say.

"Wow. And you are the you best seeker in 100 years. Don't forget that." Remus added and I blushed slightly but nodded

"Minnie said I was better than Charlie Weasley." I said

"He is known to be the best Seeker Hogwarts has even seen since Godric Gryffindor himself! Wow Harry! That's quite a feat." Sirius said

"Thank you Siri." I whispered

"That's quite alright. Now move along." Remus said and I nodded at that.

Time for Year Two.

"Then second year. I started hearing noises nobody else could and found out I was a parselmouth. I talked to a snake in the duelling club by Snape and Lockhart. Everyone thought I was egging the snake onto the student but I was saving him. Everyone started ignoring me and teasing me. Except the Weasleys and Hermione. They stuck by me.

I went down the chamber of secrets and saved Ginny and fought Voldy... Again. This time though, Voldy was a 16 year old version of himself hidden in a diary.

I killed a Basilisk with the Sword of Gryffindor which was in the sorting hat bought down to the chamber by Fawkes. Hermione was petrified along with many others." I summed up my second year as well.

"Holy cow! You are a parselmouth?" Sirius asked. He knew that.

"You knew that" I replied cheekily

We all laughed.

"I did" Sirius muttered and I hugged him.

"And you know what happened in third year. I'm just sad that I couldn't capture the fucking rat. It pissed me off to no ends. I could have saved you. But that bitch ran. Damn it!" i said, my fists clenching and my teeth gritting.

"It's alright" Sirius calmed me

"And wow you can swear. Even Siri doesn't swear like that." Remus said

"Well... When you can't speak out loud, you learn to cuss very well in your mind. I got really creative when I was cussing the shit out of Vernon. He was a bloody bitch and I wish I could have killed him but I was too fucking scared. That if I couldn't, he would hurt me more. And I couldn't die yet. Not before I made Voldemort pay for killing so many people and my family. He will pay by puking his fucking guts out, and I'll force the soul eating, mother fucking bastard to eat it before I send him to hell to be eaten by hell hounds and burned in fiery pits of hell every single day of his miserable, bitchy, shirt stupid life!" I said angrily and black smoke started to surround the room.

Shit!! My magic was exploding. Calm. Calm.

I took deep breaths.

"Sorry." I whispered

"Your magic is strong." Remus commented

"Yeah... I guess" I whispered

"It's okay, Harry. Now continue" Sirius said

I nodded

"Also, why do we need Professor McGonagall, Snape and Madam Pomfrey?" I asked. I was wondering this but decided to question them later. But I couldn't hold my tongue. So I grinned at them.

Major oops I guess.

"Well, why don't we ask them" a voice growled from behind the door. I flinched and cowered for a second before I realised who were standing there. I sighed in relief.

Severus, Poppy and Minerva walked inside the room and I tried to stand up to greet them or atleast open the door. But i winced and fell backwards. That fucking hurt!!!

Owwwww!!!!

"Why did you try to move?"  Sirius questioned me, looking shocked.

Is he Sirious? (Hehe see what I did there?) I may be Muggle raised but I sure as hell WASNT a Muggle. I knew the Pureblood ettiquettes, Merlin. Did they think I was some illiterate or what?

"I wanted to greet them or atleast open the door. Its rude to be laying down when you bloody have guests!" I replied, looking at Sirius weirdly, I mean he is the Lord of the Ancient and Noble house of Black. He should know this. I mean atleast i think he should!!! Come on!!

As if he could read my mind he said

"I do know this. But you're weak, tired and Ill. Lay down. They won't mind, I'm sure. And if they do, I'll hex them" Sirius replied giving me a smirk as Remus mirrored the expression to a T.

I just huffed in good humour As the three professors that I have known from magic school walked inside the room. Poppy immediately rushed to my side and gave me some potions to drink, which I did and made faces on each.

Fuck!!

They tasted disgusting. I should expect more from Snape. He is the most esteemed and the youngest and most respected potions master in the world.

Damn.

I think they wanna kill me!!

"Why can't these potions taste better?" I groaned and almost spat out the potion.

"That's because these are healing potions" Severus drawled in his usual monotone voice, I'm so tired of hearing. Liven up a bit... Jeez. I mean yeah, you were bullied, you are a spy, your friend married your bully and then they both died. But jeez. He sounds heartless. Not scary. Cold.

"Yes, but adding lavender leaves or vervain or even monkseed would better its taste a lot. If not just more. Without changing the quality of the healing potions, Professor. Of course, You should know that. I mean you are the youngest, most respected and most esteemed potions master in the world" I replied, still wincing at the taste.

And way too busy to notice the shocked looks the others gave me.

"I do, of course Mr. Potter, but i am astonished to find that you do as well. It seems extremely unlikely as you are quite the incompetent in class." Professor Snape drawled, but his voice barely modulated as he tried to comprehend and manage his astonishment. It's safe to say he failed.

I could understand and hear every underhanded emotion he tried to suppress.

Of course it didn't help that I can sense and read auras.

"I'm sorry Professor, but it's rather difficult to brew a potion or gather ingredients or even write a paper with someone breathing down your neck and insulting all your friends at every chance he gets." I said, sarcastically as I glared at him.

He flinched.

I was shocked. I have never seen him look afraid let alone flinch at such a large scale. My glare must be scarier that I thought.

"That's quite.... understandable" Severus answered still astonished.

"So what's this about anyway" I asked, eyeing the two professors and my godfathers while Poppy exited the door quickly, saying that she would see me the next day for potions. I grimaced when she said bed rest.

"Well we need to know everything and then we have something to tell you as well." Minerva replied

She looked quite surprised and scared?

What's going on here??

"Okay?" I answered and looked at Sirius and Remus who just smiled at me encouraging me to go on.

I just sighed and nodded.

"Fine." I replied "but you better not tell anyone!"

"We won't" they both said together.

"At first it wasn't bad. Just a slap here or a punch there. But it started getting worse." I started but was immediately interrupted by my smarass of a godfather, Remus.

"A slap or a punch is still not good, you know" Remus shot at me.

"Well it's hell of a lot better than what they did everyday." I shot back as he backed off.

"Sorry" Remus said

Then I told them everything.

TRIGGER WARNING!

FLASHBACK TO WHEN HARRY WAS TEN YEARS OLD

"How dare you tell your teacher lies?" Vernon yelled

"B-b-but!" I stuttered

"No! Shut up! You will pay. Go to your cupboard and stay there. You hear me, stay there. Don't move or you'll be sorry" Vernon yelled looking scary

"Yes." I replied as I ran to the cupboard and stood at a corner. And when Vernon came he looked furious. I was scared of what will happen.

He whipped me. He belted me. He cut me. He punched and kicked me. He even...
Hell.... He raped me.

"STO-" I started as he tried to rape me.

He slapped me and put one of my tee shirts in my mouth.

"Shut up!" Vernon said and he carried on.

But most of all he broke me. But I fixed myself as much as I could by second year. Feeling happy that I finally had friends.

End of TRIGGER WARNING!!

"He what!?" McGonagall, Severus, Sirius and Remus yelled angrily

"I understand why Sirius and Remus are angry. But why are you two so Angry?" I asked Minerva and Severus "and I told you all about this already. What's up with you!?"

"Well... You see...your parents.... Umm.. you know.... We were.... Well are.... Your..." They both stuttered as I raised my eyebrow.

SIRIUS POV

I never thought i would see the day when Minnie and Sev are stuttering. Merlin's pants!

(EDITED)

__________________________

What do you think?

Heyyo

Hope u likey!

QOTC: What do you think Minnie and Sev are going to tell Harry?

Vote

Comment

Like

Share

Love,
    AuthorR 💋❤️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

9.1K 195 30
The cover is entirely mine although the pictures were found on google β€οΈπŸ’› First off the plot is entirely my own although all characters except for y...
4.7K 57 32
(COMPLETED STORY) FIRST BOOK IN THE EVERLASTING LOVE SERIES ⚠️MATURE CONTENT 18+⚠️ She was his...he was hers up until she wasn't... " what do you th...
23.5K 496 47
life after voldemorts victory. What would you do , when the son of the most evil wizard ever setting foot on the wizardingworld has his eyes on you...
59.1K 1.2K 18
Harry Potter goes through a nightmare at the hands of the Dursley's. He hopes to find a family in Hogwarts. Maybe he will by his friends and a Profes...