Twenty Four

Hadrian:Chaos⚡🐉⚡
Fred: lightning⚡
George: thunder⚡
Hermione: Jean 📖
Ginerva: fire  🔥
Ronald: Water  💧
Luna: Flower   🌺
Susan: Wind    🌬️
Draco: snake   🐍
Blaise: Star   ⭐
Neville: Earth 🌎
Pansy: light   🔆
Theo: Lion     🦁
Mil: Neco      🐈
William: Scar  💅
Charlie: tamer 🐾
Percy: curse   🔮
Fleur:creature 🧜

Recap:
I went into my room, locked the door and started reading the piece of paper they left.

What could it be? I hope they are okay? Where are they? Did they leave? Are they hurt? Are they here? Did they reject me?

The last thought made my heart ache. I hope they didn't. I love them too much.

I started reading....

Dear Hadrian,

(Hadrian)

--------------------------
Dear Hadrian,

It's Fred and George here, of course. We know you are probably panicking and/or scared.

Please Don't be.

We aren't lost.

We aren't with Dumbledore.

We haven't been kidnapped.

No, none of that shit here, Hadrian. We are fine! Completely....

Yes, hadrian. We are both completely fine. We are safe. We are.... Somewhere we cannot tell you.

We are sorry for that.

You are our mate. You must be thinking that you have a right to know. But.... We have to tell you something.

Actually, We have made a very difficult decision and we hope you will not diminish our request for the following.

We are leaving.

Leaving Hogwarts, and leaving you. Effective immediately. We are no longer going to be students.

We are already 17, we have our OWLS and that's all we need. We can take our NEWTS on our own if we feel it's necessary.

Yes, We are leaving the ⭕inner circle⭕ as well.

Essentially, you will have no means to contact us.

We know you are probably pissed right now.  We cannot divulge our location to you. We know you will end up coming here to take us with you. We cannot have that.

The both of us have somethings that are imperative. WE must complete all those tasks before the end of this year. We cannot tell you what they are either.

We are sorry to do this to you Hadrian.

We reject you as our mate and our dominant. We... Have to.

I, Fredrick Fabian Weasley and I, George Gideon Weasley hereby reject Hadrian Charlus Potter as our mate and dominant.

We are sorry that we didn't get to do it in person.

We are sorry that we didn't you a heads up.

We are sorry that we hurt you.

We are sorry that we have to leave you, Hadrian.