Two

--------------------------------------------

Year 4,
Unknown house
The next day

-------------------------------------------

I woke up somewhere I couldn't recognise. At first anyway. I couldn't even open my eyes, it hurt so bad. But I had to. I just had to.

Suddenly, I felt alarmed. It was so bright that I groaned loudly and shut my eyes immediately. My head was pounding. And the bed was too comfy to get up from. Not that I could. It hurt to much to even attempt to move.

I let out an inaudible whine when I realised that there were atleast 4 or more people in the room. I realised that they know I was abused and hurt. Badly. Shit! I was so fucked. Merlin Why???

I willed myself to open my eyes in order to figure out where the fuck I am. And who the fuck I am with. I could honestly realise that Sirius is definitely there. And if Siri is here, Remus wouldn't be too far behind, yes? Well, The others I wasn't too sure about. But Sirius is gonna kick my ass for hiding this!! I whined mentally.

Why the fuck does it happen to me of all people??!

I slowly opened my eyes and let my eyes get used to the light as I sat up. And the five people in front of my kinda shocked me. Two were expected, of course. But The others... oh well.

In flesh, i could see Sirius Orion Black - My godfather, (Called it! I knew that he would be here!!)

Remus John Lupin - My other godfather, (Again, Called it!)

Professor Minerva McGonagall -
my transfiguration teacher, (Why would she be here? I aint supposed to be at school for atleast a month or more.)

Professor Severus Tobias Snape - my potions teacher and (fuck. I didnt expect him of all people. Why would he be here when he hates me?)

Madam Poppy Pomfrey - The healer at my school. (Should've expected that. I mean who else would heal me?)

I could see their shocked faces but I honestly didn't know why. I mean I've been in the hospital more times than I can count so it shouldn't come as a surprise honestly.

Plus, they should've noticed that I was being abused. I wore rags way too big for me, I was skinny, short, scrawny, and looked malnourished, I didn't know jackshit about the Wizarding world before I was 11, and Well have you looked at me? I didn't hide my bruises well, did I?

And when I finally stopped being dizzy, my mind finally stopped spinning and when my eyesight bloody finally cleared, I grabbed my glasses and put them on. I immediately saw everyone giving me some looks. I just shrugged it off. What was that all about?

I smiled widely and hugged Sirius, who was the closest to me. He was sitting beside me on a very cozy armchair. When I hugged him, I was nervous at first, because he seemed to be contemplating something but sighed in relief when he hugged me back. This happened again with Remus.

"Hi" I said, blushing slightly since all of them seem to be staring at me. I hated being the center of attention. Honestly. It was unappealing to have everyone staring at me with Pity. I hate it!!! I fucking hate it!

"Hi pup!" I heard Remus and Sirius reply

"Hello Mr. Potter" I heard there of the teachers say and I was more confused than ever.

What the fuck is going on, goddamnit? They're looking at me like I just told them the Sun rises in the north.

It must have showed on my face because when i looked at Sirius, he answered the unasked question. Thank Magic for that. I also don't like being kept out of the loop when something's clearly up their asses.