Wicked Temptation / l.h ✔️

By nessathebutthole

I stared at her and was sure I could do so for much longer. "You're not looking at the stars." She said softl... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20*
21*
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33*
34
35
36
37*
38
39

19

2.4K 76 11
By nessathebutthole

~Luke's POV~

I slammed my car door shut as I got out, glancing over at Delilah's short frame, her head popping over the top of the car. My lips twitched and I locked the doors, finding it amusing that she was so short only her head reached over the top of the car.

Delilah began to skip up her driveway and I obediently followed along, somewhat wishing that I could go home and yet also not minding that I would be stuck at her house again. However, being that it was now Friday, I knew I'd be staying here even later than normal because both her parents seemed to work late on Friday's. Of course, I knew this by now, though, so it wasn't like I didn't know what I was getting myself into. Besides, we were friends now, sort of. As close to friends as I could get with a girl that I wanted to get naked, anyways.

Skipping up the driveway, Delilah's clumsiness decided to make another appearance when she somehow managed to trip herself over her own foot. Down she went, squealing as she keeled over on her knees, probably skinning them on the concrete. I imagined it couldn't have felt very good. "Jesus, bubbles." I sighed, rolling my eyes at how clumsy she was. "Are y--" A gust of wind suddenly blew through, making her short pink skirt fly up.

Beyond surprised, I choked on my own words and coughed, looking away even though it was way too late now. "Are you okay?" I asked as I stared up at the leaves on the tree in their front yard like they were the most interesting thing on the planet. "Y-Yes." She stammered and I looked back down at her, relieved when I saw that she had fixed her skirt, her small hands holding it down so it wouldn't blow up again.

It was too late for that now, though. I wouldn't be getting the sight of her strawberry covered panties out of my head anytime soon.

She cleared her throat and stood up quickly, a bright pink color in her cheeks as she stared up at me. "Did you see them?" She asked quietly, sounding like she was drowning in her own embarrassment. I didn't want to embarrass her further but I also didn't want to lie, because there wasn't much use in that. "Maybe." I muttered, and her face immediately turned ten shades redder.

Although I knew I probably shouldn't have, I couldn't help but to tease her. "Strawberries, Lilah?" I grinned in amusement and chuckled when she gaped at me. "S-Stop it!" She exclaimed, quickly spinning around to race up to her front door.

I laughed and followed after her, grinning like an idiot at how cute she was. "Seems like you're even childish with your underwear." I taunted, and she scowled at me over her shoulder, having to crane her head back a bit. "I am not! Y-You just caught me on a bad day!" She argued, making me raise my brows, trying not to laugh in her face. I was sure she didn't know how her words sounded. "Are you telling to take a peek at your panties on a different day, bubbles?" I teased. "How scandalous!" I gasped dramatically. I just couldn't resist teasing her, not when she gave me the reactions she did.

As I expected from her, she blushed brightly again and then turned back to the front door, hurriedly opening it up before she stepped inside. Clearly, she just wanted to pretend that I hadn't said that.

Still smiling to myself, I followed her into the house and shut the door, making sure to lock it behind me. I trailed her all the way to her bedroom, making sure not to get a glance underneath her skirt again when she walked up the stairs in front of me. If ever I got to see under her clothes again, it was going to be when she asked me to take them off.

We entered her bedroom and I flopped down onto her soft bed after I threw my backpack on the floor at the foot of her bed, the scent of sugar cookies wafting around when my head hit her pillows. It smelled just like her. I'd probably never admit it aloud, but I had kind of grown to associate warmth with the scent, to feel comforted by it.

"You always take up so much space on my bed." Delilah said as she stood beside her bed, pouting down at me. I turned my head towards her and saw she had already kicked off her white sneakers, leaving them on the floor by her dresser. Her small feet were now clad in a pair of pink and white socks. In that white sweater, all loose on her frame, and with her dark hair held back by a pink band on her head, she looked so cute. She looked cute and cuddly, too, but I couldn't tell if that was just because it was Delilah.

"Well, I can't recall you ever complaining about that until now." I muttered, cocking a brow up at her. She pouted at me adorably and furrowed her brows. "That's not true." She huffed, crossing her arms over her chest. "I have said something about it to you several times. You just never listen." She tutted.

I smiled, rolling onto my side before I laid my head on my hand, propping it up. "I'll have you know that I always listen." I said, giving her a playful wink. "Besides, you should be grateful that I'm here. You know how many girls would like to have me laying in their beds?" I teased, causing her to huff and turn her head away, giving me her cheek. "Well, then go to them." She grumbled, clearly very pouty.

"Come here, bubbles." I said, but she just ignored me, not even bothering to look my way. Admittedly, I didn't like that she was just pretending like I wasn't even there, and I knew the perfect way to get a reaction out of her.

"Or maybe you'd prefer to be called strawberries?" I hummed.

Immediately, she whipped her head over to me and practically choked on her breath, her face a bright pink as she gazed at me with wide eyes. Clearly, she couldn't believe that I had just said that. I just smirked up at her, watching as she began to fiddle around with her skirt, looking absolutely mortified. "No! I wouldn't!" She squawked.

"Why not?" I pouted at her, cocking my head to the side. She flushed, continuing to play with her skirt until she was just shuffling her feet. "C-Can't we just pretend like you never saw that earlier?" She asked, tucking her skirt under her ass when she sat down at the end of her bed by my feet. I raised a brow and sat up, leaning onto one hand. "I just saw your panties, Lilah. It's not that big of a deal. I'm only teasing you." I said, causing her to bite her lip and look down at her lap.

"I-It's a big deal to me. I mean, it was so embarrassing." She huffed, glancing over at me with a little furrow in her brow. I sighed and sat up all the way, scooting closer to her. "Delilah, it's okay." I assured, frowning slightly. "I know you're probably just embarrassed because you've never really had anyone see your underwear before, but it's nothing to be so flustered by. I saw for not even five seconds." I said.

Delilah peered up at me and played with a strand of her dark hair, twirling it around her finger. "But you still saw." She grumbled. "A-And my underwear are so..." She blushed bright red, causing my lips to twitch in amusement. "They looked cute on you." I assured her thoughtlessly, watching her release the soft hair on her finger.

She giggled nervously and turned to me a little more, tapping her fingertips against her thighs. "If I remember, you were teasing me about them." She reminded me, causing me to smile slightly. "Yeah, but that doesn't mean I thought they were horrendous or something." I muttered, letting my eyes trail over her facial features. Her full lips were parted, looking temptingly soft. I could've kissed her—hell, I was pretty sure I wanted to kiss her but I also knew it probably wasn't a good idea. "Strawberry covered panties seems fitting for you, anyways." I added, giving her a mischievous grin.

The way that she smiled when she laughed filled me with an odd sense of awe. I was certain there wasn't a prettier sound, nor a prettier sight.

"Delilah?" I said suddenly, causing her to slowly stop giggling before she gave me a small smile and cocked her head to the side just a bit to let me know that she was listening. However, I hadn't actually been thinking it through. I didn't know what to say now that I had gotten her attention based on a whim. "You..." I trailed off as I searched my brain, desperately looking for something to say. "Are you still mad about the way I acted a few days ago? With you and Tate..." I muttered, even though this question wasn't at all the one I'd planned to ask. It had been on my mind, though.

"No." She smiled softly. "I'm not mad. Hopefully you've realized that it's not fair to do things like that when you're always flirting with Kailee and making out with her." She said, and I pursed my lips, turning my cheek to her. I was pretty sure my reaction was certainly enough indication on how I felt about that. "It's not the same. You're different from me." I said, not meaning it in a hurtful way yet I could tell by the look on her face that she had taken it as one. "Oh. So, you don't think that I should be able to have boyfriends?" She asked, furrowing her brows.

I just about sneered, whipping my head back to look at her. "No boy deserves you." I responded, causing her to raise her brows in surprise. It hadn't been something I meant to say, but it was far too late now to take it back. It wasn't like it was a lie. Delilah was too good for them, or for me. For anyone.

"You sound stupid." She huffed, surprising me. My lips twitched in amusement, not used to her saying things like that. It sounded mean coming from her lips, because she was never mean. "I don't care." I hummed, leaning down to her more. She looked up at me with those big, honey brown eyes and I saw the rosy color fill her cheeks again, letting me know that it affected her when I got this close. And, fuck, I'd be damned if I didn't admit that it affected me too. I'd be damned if I didn't admit that it drove me up the walls when she gave me those wide, innocent eyes. "Do you know something, bubbles?" I muttered, my gaze lingering on her lips. My patience was beginning to thin just as much as my resolve. Who could say how much longer I could last?

With a weak shake of her head, I leaned close enough that her knee brushed mine. "You look as beautiful as the sky. As full of longing as the universe." I muttered. "I think I want to kiss you, by the way." I added casually.

She looked at me like she wasn't sure what she just heard. I felt the same, even though the words had left my mouth. "K-Kiss me?" She squealed, shocked. A chuckle left me and I rolled my eyes as I looked at her with both brows raised. "That's what I said." I hummed, brushing my fingertips against her thigh. I could see the way that she was fighting against her own feelings about kissing me. "Should you, though?" She asked weakly. A snort left me. "It's never been about should, Lilah." I hummed, flicking a stray piece of hair.

I stared at her face longer and then leaned in. "And that's probably why I'm going to kiss you now, anyway."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386 15 32
"Luke," I cry. He interrupts me. "I need you to trust me. Please. I love you and I would never hurt you. We're going to get out of here."
239 87 25
"Are you okay?" My vision blurred and my heart dropped. I looked away. I didn't want to tell him. Or show him that I'm crying. "I'm fine" I said shy...
1.4M 66.5K 61
"Where am I supposed to start? Wow. I love you. I love you so much that it hurts. Okay, maybe that's the cancer."
1.8K 72 27
"But you like him." "I don't!" "Oh please." "It doesn't even matter anyway."