Bestfriends

Par AlexisChandler280

Magic and Martavion was Bestfriends pretty much inseparable. They where complete opposites, but you know what... Plus

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Part 2 Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chaoter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 The End
Chapter 49
The Wedding
The Wedding Part 2
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Part 4
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Countinuation of Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chaoter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 55

7K 234 39
Par AlexisChandler280

I didn't really know what I wanted to put on but I been up all night trying to find something I felt like the twins was making me extra huge.! I went into my closet and to the unopenedables. I had a huge bin in the corner with so much shit that I ordered and never worn. Now I know damn well I just got another package from A'different Vibe with two sweat suits because they was on sale for $55 dollars.

Yesss.! I yelled out finding the package. I took the hoodie and sweat pants out and got dress. I did my make up quick and re flat ironed my hair. I was looking cute and feeling cute. I grabbed my Chanel box purse and phone to head out.

Malachi and Malike was pulling up to the house. I grabbed my keys and went outside. "Goodmorning.!" I spoke as I got into the front seat of the truck.

Morning sis.! They both said and Malike drove off.

I logged on to the baby monitor app and Majesty was still sleeping so peacefully. The more she grew the more she looked like her daddy.

I put my phone back and tried to relax the three hour ride was about to be crucial. The plan was Malike drive first. The visit was 7hrs long and than Malachi drives back. I honestly wanted to fly because I didn't wanna sit this long but they called me lazy and nobody had a flight this way until 10am I would be missing 2 and a half hrs into the visit.

I let them play their music and I layed back and went to sleep. This was well needed because I been up all night. I was over exhausted and thirsty. I was peeing damn near all night.

When I woke up we was pulling into the jail. I was getting nervous. I hadn't seen my husband in over a month and before the call last night we haven't even talked at all. I stood to my feet fixing myself.! I grabbed one of the bags from the trunk and they got the rest. I had to make sure my man had socks, draws, t-shirts, clothes, stuff for his hygiene and food.

We went to drop the food off and I left a money order of 200 dollars for him and we went to get processed for visitation. After about 20 minutes of processing they finally let all three of us to the visitation room. It was huge and we sat at a table by the window. I stood in front of the vending machines wanting to throw up I felt so fuckin sick. I got us all drinks and snacks and food. When I got to the table Martavion was finally down here. I sat the stuff down and he got up and hugged me so tight. I wanted to cry. He was so muscular and his facial hair was growing in he looked like a cave man. I pulled back and he kissed me. I missed my husband so bad. He let go of me and I took my seat next to him.

You look big ass fuck.! Martavion smiled touching my stomach lifting my sweater up.

I know I was never this big with Majesty at two and a half months. I laughed.

Neverrrr.! When you was pregnant with Majesty you still couldn't even tell you was pregnant the boys got you lookin like you about 5 or 6.! He laughed pulling me closer.

Boys.?! Malike asked putting the top back on his drink.

What y'all not telling us.! Malachi asked leaning in twisting his lips. "And since when was it a boy.?!" He added smiling.

It's twin identical boys.! I laughed pulling the sonograms from my purse.

Wowwwww that's crazy.! Malachi said holding the picture showing Malike while Martavion held the other one.

I know right I was shocked too.! Martavion said laughing.

How many sets of twins is it in the family.?

Just us.! Malachi and Malike said at once. "And now y'all twins, you tell mommy.?!" Malike asked.

No.....y'all are the only two who knows it's twin boys.!

Damn that's crazy.! Malachi said finally putting the picture down. Malike opened a bag of chips and put something black into the bag and passed it to Martavion. And than Malachi did the same thing.

Where's Marcus.?! He asked keeping his eyes on the CO.

That nigga was knocked out he been out all fuckin day and night Magic got his ass working like a slave.? Malike laughed looking up at the CO.

What you mean.? He asked cutting his eyes at me.

You good bro.! Malike said lowly still looking at the CO. Martavion was pissed I could see it all in his face. He took the two black things and put them in his pants quick.

Now what the fuck you talking about.? He asked buttoning his pants up.

Yeahhhh since you been gone Mrs Jackson over here been plugging the streets.

Can y'all give me 5-8 minutes with my wife please.! Martavion said sitting close to the table. They both grabbed some food off the table and headed over to the area where you warm the food up. "Are you fuckin crazy.?!" He asked pissed completely off.

I didn't know what the fuck to do.! Literally all of our accounts are frozen and I mean all of them. We had no money. I found the connect in your burner phone and hit him up. The lawyers wanted so much money and I couldn't think of anything to do your family put up 20k I used all the money we had in the safe at home and I needed another 20.

You mean to tell me they couldn't put up another 20.?

Nooo everybody been acting tight like they ain't have it.

What the connect say how the fuck did you even catch that.?

All I had to do was think the way you did and knowing you, you had to leave some type of clues. But I got 10keys from him he. He said he owed you 5, I told him nice and simple "I don't play about business or my husband. I'll give him interest on the other 5keys"

And he went for it.?

Yeah I had the money back to him within a week.

A week.? What the fuck was you doing shoving crack down niggas noses the fuck.?!

No I raised prices.

How much.?

By 10.!

So you selling one key for 50,000.?

Yes, that's exactly how much I'm selling them for. The streets was so fuckin dry they was starving.

He closed his eyes and rubbed his face. "That means you......you made a profit of (he started doing math in his head) 250,000 off of 5keys.? He asked quickly. I swear it scared me how fast he did math.

Exactly how much......

Baby I appreciate you to the fullest and I mean the fullest I have so much fuckin respect for you it's unbelievable. I mean this in the most humblest way possible listen to me. I do not want your hands dirty at all pass that Shit one of these niggas and sit down and relax......

Martavion my hands is already dirty yo man don't respect me and I'm not relying on nun of these niggas out here to go and get it. At the end of the day if I can make a nigga pay me 80K for one key I'm not going any where until your free.

Who paid you 80.?

O2.! He didn't wanna pay the 50 and walked away from us said I was fuckin crazy but came back two weeks later and offered me 80 for a key because he was losing his customers so I said okay.

I knew it would be him. He is a shady ass nigga he will try to rob you, set you up, or kill you. Any business you do with him have one of my brothers do it. Because if anything happen to you I swear to god Magic I will be in this bitch doing life you hear me.

Yes.!

Don't just fuckin yess me DO I MAKE MY SELF CLEAR.?! He asked again sternly with gritted teeth.

Yes, I understand.

I'm gonna make some calls today and get them niggas in order. How's business other than that.?

Everything is good Martavion I have control over everything. I cover my tracks, I'm making you more money baby just have some faith in me.

I do have faith in you Magic that's not what I'm worried about. These streets don't love no fuckin body at all. I'll be damn if something crazy happen to you and I can't protect you that what.? Now I'm gone be in the box and done fucked around and damn near kilt somebody in this bitch because you hurt. Your pregnant with twins at that. I was gone have some money coming to you today off this shit right here. And I know it's not about the money but I don't like you in these streets getting your hands dirty.

Baby I'm gonna be okay.!

I know you is Mag I done taught you so much shit, be smart about yo Shit, move exactly how I taught you. Don't let nobody catch you slipping ever not even these niggas. Always keep some protection on you and don't be scared to let that fucker blow either. Member them kick backs so don't be scared and let it fall out to hand Magic. This a dirty cold ass world. Keep your eyes open, never bring shit to the house, move securely, always check all product and money because these niggas will try to scam you with fake money. Ima hook you up with a security team. Never give our connect away only you and I mean only you meet and talk with him. Obviously he trusts you so we good on that. Let these niggas run that shit in the streets after today they gone listen to you Ight.?!

Yes I understand.

Ight good.! I want a report in person every month. Ima make some calls so I can get a hide away for the money you saving since we can't use the accounts. What we looking at.?

2 million.! I smiled. "And that's after pay out.!"

Woooooo that's my baby.! Damn girl you just made my dick hard.! He smiled. "I'm proud of you Magic.!" He smiled looking me in my eyes. Having my husbands approval to do this ment everything to me. I felt like I could breath and not be so up tight any more.

Malachi and Malike came back over to the table and sat down. "I want y'all to protect Magic at all cost, if something happens to her I will rip y'all fuckin throats out with my bare hands.!" Martavion said sternly to them. "Call Mikey and tell him Magic needs round the clock security. From what I hear she's doing pretty good out here.

Good.? Nigga Magic is doing great.! She's literally a little you. I ain't never see no shit like this before she really on some boss shit.! Malachi said.

Well let's keep it that way.! He smiled sitting back in his chair.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

292K 13.5K 200
This will be a spin off of BestFriends ❗️
219K 5.7K 44
Cause he just wanted one thing, And I just wanted something to, Smile at, and live for, and hug on, I'd rather have quality than quantity, Oh, I just...
901 37 11
Note: This is a follow-up to We're Just Friends, so recommend reading that first to avoid confusion. Following on from Frank & Gerard's time spent at...
Unhealthy Obsession |18+| Par D.S

Roman pour Adolescents

498 63 12
-Let's get this straight. From a dead end job to a useless crazy ex boyfriend- my happiness is with my best friend yet the fear of our relationship e...