The Kardashian (Kardashian AU...

By serenawritter

Maddison Kardashian is Khloe's 16 years old daughter.Khloe had Maddison when she was 16 but she doesn't tell... More

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XIV.
XV.
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.|Last chapter|
SEQUEL UP!

XVI.

4.8K 73 4
By serenawritter

~Harry~

Heading to Bora Bora wasn't easy.I really wanted the press to not know where we were going so I set up with Theo that we'd send the Griers to Puerto Rico so the press could think we'd be staying in Puerto Rico.Maddison didn't like that because that's two more days without Nash but he'll be here tomorrow.She will get over it!

We were in the backyard of the house I rent.It's the end of the afternoon and the sunset is beautiful.Maddison is walking on the beach who is just in front of the house and Khloe is inside doing whatever that I don't know.

I hear some barking and look down to see Olaf.I always loved dogs but they reminded me of my mom because she loved them too.Nash can be annoying due the fact he dates my only daughter but I love the fact he gave Mads a puppy.I pick Olaf up and rub his hair

'You like Bora Bora,Olaf?' I ask while rubbing his hair

'What a loner! Talking to a puppy!' Khloe says.I turn around and see her.She looks amazing in this bath suit.

'Mads went on a walk but I was lazy to go with her' I say and she gives me the look.

'Seriously,H?' She asks getting closer to me.

'I have my moments of laziness' I say.We sit down in the bunch and just watch the view.It is really breathtaking.

'This is really different than the last time I came here' Khloe says after a while.

'Yeah?' I ask.She says laying her head in my chest and I have my arms tight around her.Maddison showed up in the beach in front of the house and now she is playing with Olaf.

'I remember Scott being an ass,Rob provoking Kylie and Maddie,Kourt being a bit bitchy and let's not forget Kim and her annoying ex,Kris' she says.I remember hearing something about Kim breaking up with him after 70 days after the wedding.

'Good to know we are making good memories' I say rubbing her hair.

'I rent a boat.' she says.What?

'What?' I ask confuse.

'I told you I'd rent a boat for tomorrow because the Griers are arriving at 3am.' She explains.

'Uhhh,so Maddie will stop looking at us like she is bored?' I ask rhetorically.

'Babe,she is feeling like she is stoping us from being in some kind of a honeymoon...Like she is the candle to our dinner' she explains

'So you think that with Nash here she won't feel like that?' I ask and she nods.

'Yeah,yeah'

'You talked to the maid about the rooms?'

'Yes,its all set up and before you complain,Nash and Maddie are sharing and I don't wanna hear shit about that!' She says in that voice you don't even want to answer.Bossy.

'So,when will you be back?' Khloe asks after a while.

'Before our trip to Brazil.' I answer

'That's only July.'

'I know'

'That's a month in a country that I have no idea where it is risking your life,H.' she says and I feel her hugging me tighter by the waist.

'Khlo,its what I chose to do for a living.It's crazy,I know but...' I start.

'It's what you love doing' she interrupts

'Khloe...' I start

'I'm just scared that I'll lose you again,Harry!' She interrupts me.I am smiling inside.It's amazing to see how she truly cares about me.

'Khloe,it is dangerous but I'm gonna be completely safe,ok? I promise I'll try to send news...This country should be easy' I say.I hate not being able to tell her where I'm going but it is to save her.If people for a moment think she has this information,she is already in danger.

'Please,try to send news!' She says.I hug her tighter and kiss her forehead.

You know I have thoughts of proposing to Khloe but I know how bad she is because her marriage with Lamar didn't work.I know it's not the timing but how I wish I could propose.Khloe is the one for me.I couldn't be happier.

We were watching a movie when the Griers arrived.It was a good moment.I had my two girls cuddling up in my chest.It feels good to have my arms around them feeling I can protect them.

'Are you guys hungry?' Khloe asks.

'Just a bit...The trip from Puerto Rico to here was better than the trip from LA to Puerto Rico' Elizabeth says.Nash's family is really nice.

'It was because of the paparazzi,right?' I ask as we walk to the kitchen

'Exactly! They were clueless that we were coming here!' Chad says.

'I know how it feels' Khloe says.

'Where is Maddie and Sky?' I ask looking around

'Sky was asleep so Maddie went to put her in her room.' Khloe explains.Maddie would be such a great sister.

After everybody ate,we went to sleep.I had the thought of Maddie sleeping with Nash the whole night.I guess I just have to trust my daughter and her annoying boyfriend.

~Khloe~

I don't know how Harry kept up with Maddie and Nash sleeping in the same room the whole night.He is a really stubborn person so it surprises me how he kept up with it.

We had a nice breakfast and prepared ourselves to go boating.I love going out in a boat.I just don't like getting in the sea.

We get in the boat and soon took off.I'm getting along really well with Elizabeth.She is kind of like a big Mom you know.I kind see myself on her.Chad and Harry are getting along great.It's good because then he forgets about Maddie and Nash.

'I've never seen Nash like that' Elizabeth says.We are sit in a kind of a couch in the boat while everyone is the sea.

'I have never seen Maddison like that either...Her ex is complicated and I dislike the dude' I say and she laughs.I didn't like Brad.He was arrogant as hell.

'Nash never introduced a girl to me...We knew he dated and stuff but introduce like he did to Maddie,never' she says

'You know,I met Maddie's ex because my mom made a plan with my family to crash at one of her dates so she had no option but introduce me to him' I say laughing and she laughs too.

'That's a hell of a good plan!' Elizabeth says.My mom hates being out of something so she always comes up with a plan to get involved.

We spent the whole day in the boat and almost at night,we come back.Maddie,Nash and Hayes decide to explore the city and Will decided to take Skyllyn to an amusement park.Chad and Elizabeth went out to a romantic thing and Me and Harry decided to stay home and watch a movie.

I already watched this movie so I was just chilling with Harry.I went through today's photo on my phone.I edited a photo of mine and decide to post on Instagram.

"@khloekardashian - boating with the vacation crew ⚓️ photo 📷 by H "

I was going through my phone when my phone starts to vibrate.The ID is "Kim Kardashian West 💁"

'It's Kim,I am gonna take outside' I say to Harry.He nods and I give him a kiss before going outside.I answer the call outside.

"Hello,new wed" I answer

"Hello,Ms.I love disappearing" she says

"I didn't disappear! I'm just enjoying my time with Harry"

"Yeah,Khloe! You have family beside Harry and Maddison!"

"Kim,I know! You can't complain though! You are in Ireland for damn honeymoon.Watcha your talking about?"

"I know! It's just that it's like you're replacing us"

"I am not replacing you guys!"

"Look I just called to let you know North's birthday is gonna be in Kourt's new house"

"Does Kourt know about that?"

"Kind of"

"She is gonna be pissed! We will be in New York,Kimberly!"

"I know! What am I supposed to do? My house is not ready,Moms house is full and yours house is still not ready too.Kourts house is the only place I can do it"

"Ok then...Look,to not tell I'm replacing you guys...Come spend some time with us in New York! I'll be staying in Harry's apartment" I suggest.Harry has an apartment in New York in SoHo.

"When is gonna be the wedding,Khlo? You two are so involved!" She says laughing

"Let's not rush,Kimberly."

"Ok then,Khloe Alexandra...See you in a couple of days in New York"

"See you in NY,Mrs.West"

I say hanging up.It's not that I don't want to get married to Harry.I love Harry! It's just that I am sure it's not the timing! I get back inside and Harry is still watching the movie.It's a comedy.It's really nice to see him relax like that.For me,Harry is always a bit tensed up specially when we're in the USA or in front of other people.

'You know,I haven't heard you laugh in such a while.' I say getting in the room.

'Adam Sandler is great' he answers.

'At least you're not watching it because of Jennifer Anniston' I say and he smiles naughty.

'No although I gotta say,she is looking amazing in this movie.' He says and I raise my eyebrows making him laugh.

'Not only in this movie,I gotta admit.' I say sitting down next to him,

'So,what Kim wanted?' He asks putting his arms around me.

'What Kim always want...She wanted to complain that I haven't been spending a lot of time with the Kardashians.' I explain.

'Does she know that she isn't either?' He asks sarcastically.

'Kim likes to see people wrong first than hers own...She will end up realizing.' I explain.That's one of Kim's basics moments

'You will really go to Southampton?' He asks and I nod.

'I just feel like it's kind of a mission to save Kourt and Scott's relationship again...Scott is not ok with his parents death and Kourtney getting pregnant didn't help at all.' I explain.Kourtney thought in her side of the story,not in Scott's and that's bad.

'But when I come back,we will stay in New York' He says all bossy.

'Ok,boss' I say and he laughs.

'We should call Maddison' he says.Here we go.

'She is fine,love.Go for me.Stop getting in her moment with Nash' I say and he nods.I kiss him and the kiss turns into a make out session.Next thing I know,we are in the room.I hope Maddison doesn't get home anytime soon.

~Maddison~

Me,Nash and Hayes decided to explore the city but Hayes disappeared with some girl he found here.So me and Nash decided to go to the pier where the boat my mom rent was.She decided to rent for the rest of the vacation and I'm totally cool with that.

Me and Nash got inside the boat and the security guaranty it was safe here so we can chill in here for a bit.

'Kenny called me from Milan...She is having fun shooting there' I say.She is all excited she will be in Fashion Week in Milan,Paris and New York.I'm really proud and happy for her.

'Kendall is rocking out that modeling thing' Nash answers

'Yeah...You know she got invited to pose for that Victoria Secret photographer'

'Victoria Secret? That's pretty nice.'

'I would pose for Russell' I say and he looks at me with his eyebrows raised.

'Excuse me?' He asks and I laugh

'I would pose for Victoria Secret' I repeat and he opens his eyes pretending he's shocked.

'I don't want the world seeing my girlfriend in lingeries!' He says dramatically

'Actually it's a kind of nude shoot' I explain and he makes such a funny face.

'You kidding me right?'

'I said I'd pose not that I'll pose.I am not Kendall' I say laughing and he does that face pretending he's relive.Actors are so dramatic.

'Do you think we can jump?' I ask.How cool it would be if we jump in the sea in the middle of the night?!

'It's like 2am! It must be freezing!'

'It's almost summer time! Don't be a pussy!' I say getting up.

'I'm not a pussy!' He says offended.

'Then jump!' I say getting up of the couch we were in.

'Fine!' He says getting up too.

'Shouldn't we ask if it's safe to jump?' He asks and I nod.My dad kills me if I stop in the hospital.

I ask the security and he says it's totally ok because sharks don't come this close to the island.Good,I guess.Good to know that there's sharks in the middle of the ocean.

'It's completely safe to jump...Now let's take off the clothes to jump so they won't get wet' I say arriving to the area where Nash was working on making his GoPro to work.

We start taking off our clothes and putting them in the couch.Its not an awkward situation at all.We had already our moments of super heavy make out sessions.We almost did it sometimes but then we were interrupted by someone getting home or even for Olaf.What a smart ass puppy! He must be my dads spy.There's no other explanation.

'Ok,lets jump together!' I say.We go to the edge of the boat and he holds his GoPro in the stick.

'We are nuts' He says and we laugh.

'Come on...' I say.We count to three together and jump.This water is freezing! We swim around and take some photos under the water kissing and stuff.

'Hay will be so jealous when we tell him we jumped in the sea without him' He says and I nod.

'Well,he is having his fun with his Brazilian girl' I say.Hayes will still be in a lot of trouble with this whole thing of being a ladies man.

We start this heavy make out session in the water.Next thing I realize,we are having a make out scene in the room of the boat.We are both ready for this and we have already planned in some many unsuccessful ways that at this point it doesn't matter anymore.

//Next morning//

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing.I look at it and it's just the alarm I set up yesterday and didn't turn off.That means it's 6am.Shit,my dad must be furious that we didn't return! My mom will kill us!

I look at Nash peaceful asleep next to me.Last night was so amazing.He was so caring and it was all so amazing.I really just wanna stay here cuddled up with him but we need to go before my dad wakes up and finds out we spent our night off.

'Nash,babe...babe' I say shaking his lightly.I kiss his cheek and he starts moving

'Uhh,hey...good morning' he says smiling.

'Good morning...We got go before they notice that we spent the night off' I say and he nods.

We quickly got up and change.We pick everything and make sure there's no evidence we were here last night.

We walk with our arms around each other through the streets of Bora Bora.No word needs to be said.We understand each other like that,without needing to say a word.

'Mads' he says and I look up.

'Uhhh?'

'I love you' he says and I smile.

'I love you too' I say.I give him a quick kiss.When we get home,we get in back door.We hear noises in the kitchen so we quickIy make our way to our room to change.We took an hour to get home so it's almost 8 now.

We change and go downstairs.We get in the kitchen and all the eyes turn to us.Damn,they notice.

'Can we know where you two spend the night?' My mom asks lending me the mug with my coffee.

'Uhh,Hayes ditched us last night for a Brazilian so we went to the boat...We ended up sleeping there' Nash explains and I nod.

'The security told us that you two jump in the sea' My dad says.Shit! Did the security tell him about the scenes?

'Yeah,Nash was being a little brat so we bet to jump in the water.' I explain and he nods.

'Yeah,the security told exactly like that' Elizabeth says and I breath relive.

'He even said that Nash snored' Dad says laughing.We laugh too.I look at Nash and see the relive in his face.

'That's so true!' I say sitting down next to my mom in the kitchen stand.

'You're gonna tell me everything later,lady! Your skin is glowing and the looks deliver everything' My mom whispers in my ears.Yeah,Ms.Khloe knows me that well.

'Promise' I whisper back and she nods.

We have breakfast and my mom pushes me into her room with the excuse that she is gonna lend me a hat I was begging to wear.Actually,I'm begging to wear one of her hats.

'Tell me everything,lady! You risked yourself a lot considering your dad would have gone after you!' She says when we get in the closet.

'Which gets me to the point,he was just as busy,right?' I ask and she nods.I smile and we high5.I love our relationship.

'Anyways,how was it?' She asks and I tell her the details.Not the dirty ones because she is still my mom.

'You used protection,right?' She asks and I nod.I do take that shots that are like pills to not get pregnant to regularize my period but I won't trust only on that.

'Absolutely!' I say and she nods.

'Great...But please,don't risk yourself like that,Maddie.You were lucky your dad was busy...Plan yourself better!' She says and I nod.That's true! My dad would have killed someone.

We decided to stay in the beach in front of the house today.The boys were playing volley and we were watching it but my mind was in last night.I never had such an amazing night.Although it wasn't my first time and neither his,it was so special.I will have that moment recorded forever in my mind.

I go on last night photos we took with the GoPro.I found one particularly super cute.It was us kissing under the water.I edit it and post on Instagram.

"@maddiekardashian - vacations craziness.Love you,hun 😘💙 "

I lock my phone and look at Nash.Our days in Bora Bora are ending and soon,I'm gonna start my princess class in Southampton.My world is about to turn upside down and I'm glad I have amazing memories to keep me on.

----------------------------
Neeeeeeeew chapter 😍😍

I'm so happy with this chapter! The scenes between Nash and Maddie 😍 although I didn't put much details because there's a lot of readers that are under 13.I decided to respect them and everyone else because the point of the story aren't sex scenes.I like to keep that to the readers imagination 😉

The photo Maddie posted is on the chapter 👆

Anyways,the same charade keeps until two mores chapters ahead.Only the comments in the last chapter will be considered.

Whatsoever,tell me what you think about the story in the comments! I would like to know if you guys are enjoying!

Happy weekend and until next chapter 😘

LOVE U ALL ❤️❤️

XOXO 😘

SERENA 👻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 2.8K 45
hey my name is kayla. Im 17 years old, I'm known for being Khloe Kardashian's daughter. Not just that, but also having your whole family be the Kar...
2.1K 74 10
Season 4!!! Welcome back guys to the chaos of Katherine Kardashians life. Continue as she has to deal with the craziness that is her family while she...
351K 3.8K 128
Kiara Jenner is the youngest of the Kardashian-Jenner family and the fraternal twin of Kylie Jenner. Her whole life she has been famous by staring in...
1.8K 30 9
There for every headline-grabbing moment, get the inside scoop of the Kardashian-Jenner's lives from Jane, Kylie Jenner's personal assistant. When...