Ice Skates & Volleyball | Hai...

By The_Whatever_

You never thought that ice skating would lead to you joining a volleyball team, much less falling for anyone... More

0͜͡0͜͡1͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡2͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡3͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡4͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡5͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡6͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡7͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡8͜͡
0͜͡0͜͡9͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡0͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡1͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡2͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡3͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡4͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡5͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡6͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡7͜͡
0͜͡1͜͡9͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡0͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡1͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡2͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡3͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡4͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡5͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡6͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡7͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡8͜͡
0͜͡2͜͡9͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡0͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡1͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡2͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡3͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡4͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡5͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡6͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡7͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡8͜͡
0͜͡3͜͡9͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡0͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡1͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡2͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡3͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡4͜͡
0͜͡4͜͡5͜͡

0͜͡1͜͡8͜͡

16.5K 696 333
By The_Whatever_

Vending machine

☆☆︎☆

Letting out a yawn you step off of the crowded train car and head towards the vending machines. You'd forgotten to pack a lunch, so you'd very much avoided the volleyball boy's like the plague, afraid they'd tell Yaku.

Then you'd ended up sleeping in your last class of the day so you were rushing to get to the station and didn't have time to buy anything from the vending machines there. So whoever was here from Shiratorizawa was going to have to wait until you bought a bento.

"Oh, Y/N! There you are!"

You look up from the vending machine you were staring at to see two familiar figures, one of them who'd come pick you up last week and the other your sure was just the former's babysitter. Yup. Tendou and Semi.

You give the two a small wave before returning your attention back to the vending machine, narrowing in on two options.

"Ooh~ Wanted to get a quick snack before watching us practice?" Tendou ask prancing over and swinging an arm over your shoulder.

"Something like that, I just forgot to eat lunch." You mutter as you stare at the two options.

"Then your looking at the wrong vending machine." Semi walks towards the two of you, smacks off Tendou's hand and turns you around before pushing you forward and then to a stop in front of a different vending machine, this one full of lunch foods and bento's. "This is what you need to get."

"But i-" You twist backwards to try and get back to the pink patterned vending machine that contained a many assortment of sweets but the two volleyball players refused, insisting that you needed something that would give you an actual meal. You were staring to think that maybe Yaku's wrath would be worth it.

You blank out as you think back to when Lev said something to Yaku and the third year kicked him so hard that Lev had to sit out for the rest of practice. You shudder at the thought. Maybe not getting sweets isn't so bad...

Deciding you'd rather not deal with angry volleyball boys (especially when they're about to have access to balls they can make go at least 15mph) you stop arguing and just take out a few yen and buy ramen.

You watch as the vending machine takes the flavored cup and hot water is poured into it before the flap opens and you take it out. Chopsticks being spit out right after.

You take the chopsticks and ramen, your eyes drifting to a certain white and red machine as the three of you pass by it, "...Just one packet of pocky?"

Semi gives you a stern look but Tendou waves off the ash blond "Just one."

You give a grin to the red haired male as you hand your ramen and chopsticks to him, "Hold this please!" You rush towards the vending machine, once again digging in your pocket for a few loose bills of yen.

Already knowing what flavors you wanted you inserted the desired amount of yen in the slot and and quickly pressed the number watching in anticipation as the box was slowly lowered into the slot. Once it was you snatched out the black and green box, stars hanging over your head as you stared at the box.

Then, nothing.

You blink at the air your holding. Formerly it was a box of matcha flavored pocky but now it's just plain air. "..Ma..tch...a..?"

"You'll get your pocky once you finish eating." Semi scolds, your precious biscuit sticks now in his hands. Tendou gently places the ramen and chopsticks in your hands. "And don't go scarfing your food either. Now let's go."

You do as told. Now walking in between the two third years you slowly eat your steaming ramen, cheeks reddening due to the steam and temperature not only outside but also of the hot noodles.

__

When the three of you finally got Shiratorizawa you were still working on your ramen, steam still billowing out of the styrofoam cup.

"Senpai's, am i allowed to take this in the gym?"

"Mhm, just don't spill it." Tendou warns.

"So," You pause as you slurp up some more noodles "What are you guys doing today?"

"We have a practice match against a school called Inarizaki from Hyogo."

You hum, that sounds a little familiar.

"Well how do you think it's gonna go?"

"Oh, we finished the game earlier. They came earlier so we were pulled out of our last few periods to play. After this break it should be a little team swap."

"...And coach Washijou?"

Tendou laugh looking over at you "Is little Y/N chan scared of the demon coach~?"

You look away from Tendou and towards Semi for comfort but Semi's looking at you in curiosity.

"...Maybe." You grumble.

Tendou let's out a loud laugh as you go back to slurping up your noodles "You totally are!"

"Shut up! It's not that big a'deal. You all look just as horrified whenever he comes over, so obviously you guys are too."

"He has a point there." Semi chimes in.

"Semisemi you are not helping!" The red head whines.

"I told you to stop calling me that." Semi quips.

You smile in amusement watching the two third years bicker.

"Oh, we're here." You say , staring up at the gates of Shiratorizawa. That caught the two third years attention, the two silencing themselves.

"Oh?"

"I didn't even notice..." Semi turns to Tendou and gives him a smack on the shoulder "It was because I was dealing with you!"

"Hey, calm down now. Don't go blaming your issues on me." Tendou huffs crossing his arms and turning his nose up at the third year setter.

"Uh, senpai's are you all going to show me to the gym? I don't exactly know my way around the campus just yet." Once again your words bring the two third years to a halt and Semi walks forward, you and Tendou following after him. You following like a baby ducking would their mother and Tendou just following behind you to make sure you didn't get distracted and wonder off.

"So... can I have my pocky now?"

Semi glanced behind himself to see you still working on your ramen. "I said when you finished your ramen not when when got to Shiratorizawa."

You deflate at that, nudging your noodles around with your chopsticks dejectedly.

"Oh, come on Semisemi! Look at him," Your eyes widen feeling hands suddenly on your cheeks, the, surprisingly, cold hands causing you to let out a small squeal of surprise. The hands, which you realize belong to Tendou, squeeze your face causing for your lips and cheeks to bunch up. "Look at him~!! Just give it to him as a treat!"

Semi stops walking and simply turns around to the two of you. You trying your best to give him the puppy eyes Gou always gives you.

"Hm, no." Semi answers almost too easily. The ash blond turning around and walking ahead once more.

Tendou let's you go "Welp, i tried."

"Hey, I payed for it!" You yell out rushing after Semi.

"And you'll get it, eventually. But right now you need to eat something that will put some actual nutrients in your body. So like I said, finish your ramen and then you can have the pocky."

With a huff you return to the still steaming cup and jab your chopsticks inside, before taking them out curly noodles stuck between the pieces of bamboo and unceremoniously shoving it into your mouth.

Semi gives you an unamused look. "I said not to rush."

You let out yet another huff as you chew, steam from the hot ramen escaping your mouth as you do.

Tendou on the other hand thought you looked absolutely adorable. Here you were a pout on your face, cheeks stuffed and slightly reddened, he couldn't help but think you cute.

Not his type (we all know it's Wakatoshi) but cute in an adorable younger brother way.

"Come on you two. If we stall any longer coach Washijou is going to make us do extra drills." Semi say not even turning around.

You raise and eyebrow at the elder "No, no. Washijou will make you two do drills. I'm just an innocent bystander in all this."

"If we're late i'm telling him it was because you wanted to stop for ramen." Semi dryly responds.

"You have no proof!" You yell waving your chopstick at Semi's back as you follow behind him.

"Tell that to the Cup O' Ramen in your hand."

"Hurry up Tendou senpai, don't be late!"

Tendou let's out a laugh but by the crunch of gravel you know he's following.

You all drop your stuff in Ushiwaka's room and once that was done Tendou, with strength you didn't even know he had, slung you over his shoulder and he and Semi both took of towards the gym. Once you were a few meters away from the large place Tendou places you back on the ground, you finally finishing your ramen and tossing it in a nearby trash can as the two third years struggle to catch their breath.

"...Did the two of you have to run?"

"Yeah," Tendou pants "Coach Washijou said we had to be back by 17:30 (5:30) and the clock in Ushijima's room said it was 17:26 (5:26)."

Noticing three people in black over by the water fountain you can't help but look over before immediately turning away.

In your brief observation you noticed one of them seemed to have a lot of muscle, combined with his height and the mean look on his face he scared the shit out of you. The other two seemed nice enough you guess. One of them was smaller in stature to the mean looking guy but that didn't take away from his height either. With a clean cut, pretty dark skin, and an athletic build you didn't necessarily want to mess with him either but he had a small smile on his face as he spoke that made him look a lot less intimidating than the other guy. Then there was the last of the three, significantly shorter than the other but seemingly a little over average height. With gray hair and black tips combined with a blank face he seemed like the serious type.

"Y/N!"

You jump at the sudden call of your name and you notice the three in black turning to the three of you at the sound of your name, looks of surprise on the their faces, maybe?

"Huh? Something wrong Semisemi?"

The setter lets out a groan "You too with that dumb nickname?" Semi doesn't hesitate and smacks Tendou's arm again "Look what you've done. You ruined a perfectly good kid!"

"Did you need something Senpai?"

Semi stops from smacking Tendou once more at you calling him and Tendou shoots you a grateful look before scooting away from his classmate. "Oh, yeah. Are all right you were kind of zoning out staring at the floor."

"Oh," Your cheeks tinge a light shade of pink from the embarrassment. "Yeah, i'm fine. But don't we need to go to the gym before the two of you get in trouble?"

Both Semi and Tendou jump up in realization. "Come on!"

Tendou grabs you and Semi's hands before continuing into the gym. The redhead silently open the door and let's out a sigh of relief as he steps into his shoes and motions the two of you in.

"Hurry! Coach isn't here right now!" Tendou yells

You and Semi both put on shoes, for you your gym shoes and for Semi his volleyball ones.

"Just sit on the bench and eat your pocky." Semi says handing you the matcha pocky box.

"Oh sure." You give Semi a grin as you happily take your snack.

Just as you fully step into the gym a loud sound reverberates through the gym before a loud yelp.

"Y/N SENPAI DUCK!"

You turn your head in the direction of Goshiki's voice only to immediately curse. A volleyball flying right at your head.

"Oh fuck--"

A/N:
Matcha pocky is the best. Cookies & Cream is right behind it though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 263 14
❝ I think I blew it. ❞ ❝ That's what she said. ❞ --- Exploring the evolving dynamic of a libero and an ace through their volleyball aspirations, as t...
4.5K 167 24
╰► ["𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞?"] "𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐀'𝐀𝐌!!!!" ≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺ ≻──𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, you find yourself b...
14.5K 1.2K 21
(Haikyuu oc insert, enjoy!) DISCONTINUED "Not everyone can have as nice of an ass as I've got, and I respect that. But, honey, if you try and flirt...
574K 16.9K 109
~Main Story Completed~ "I want to go to Karasuno, in Miyagi" From Tokyo to Miyagi. From a prestigious all-girls school to a common high school. The r...