My Little Troublemaker (Tsuki...

By Bokuto_0w0

(F/N) (L/N) loves to make trouble and of course she loves volleyball and her friends which is the whole volle... More

Author's note
Chapter-1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 7

117 6 5
By Bokuto_0w0

Hehe how long has it been since I updated- Welp like i told you i have exams and now i am back to torture you mwahhahahhaa welp bye, This is gonna be the last chapter lmao

It's been weeks since you and Tsukkishima talked. You've been avoiding him and every time he attempted to talk to you, you would just walk the other way or give yourself excuses like, "The teacher wants to meet me so I don't want to be late," or, "I am sorry I don't have time right now". But you knew that sooner or later you would have to talk to him whether you like it or not. The volleyball team seems to notice this too.

"What's up with you and (Y/N)?," Hinata asked Tsukishima suddenly one time in volleyball practice. 

"Eto...Hinata I don't think it's a good idea-", Sugawara tried to warned Hinata but got cut off.

"You both were all lovey dovey at first but now you are avoiding each other, did you broke up with her or something?" the orange male asked catching the tall blonde's attention.

"First of all, we were not dating...Second, it's none of your business", Tsukishima said calmly as he glared at the short male. 

"FINE Then I will ask her myself," Hinata threatened Tsukkishima. As soon as he said that, you arrived at the gym to check up on the team. 

"(Y/N)-chan? What are you doing here?", Suga asked as sweat drop from his forehead. 

'Bad timing (Y/N) Bad timing' Suga thought.

"Oh I just came here to check up on the-"

" YAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA," a too much familiar voice echoed through the gym. Sakura who was now dating poor Yamaguchi came into the gym to hug the olive male. She looked around to spot his familiar face and crushed into him. 

"I missed you so so muchhhh," Sakura whined kissing Yamaguchi on the cheek making him as red as a tomato.

"Um so how is band practice?" Daichi asked trying to distract you from Hinata.

"Oh...it's fine and we've got a talent show coming so we've been a little busy," you answered awkwardly.

"(Y/N)-channnn!! What's up with you and Tsuki-" before Hinata could even ask his question Tsukkishima pulled Hinata out of the gym. 

"Hehe...um.." Suga was now speechless not knowing how you would react to it.

"So nationals huh..", you asked as if nothing happened.

"YESSS did you see me LIKE LITERALLY AREN'T I AWESOME?" Nishinoya asked you. 

"Mhm" you hummed in agreement , smiling warmly at him making the energetic male blush. 

"We've got a practice match with nekoma so ye-" Daichi was about to end the conversation when you cut him off.

"Wait NeKOMA?? omg omg can I watch PLEASEEEEEE," you started begging Daichi which shocked him. "U-Um sure please do-" Daichi answered. 

" Thank you so muchh," you bowed down thanking him and then running to the storage room to hide yourself. "Um what just happened," Tanaka asked sightly confused.

"She's from Tokyo I think she know them," Suga replied gently.

A few hours later, the team arrived. You were too excited you can't wait to surprise Kuroo. "Kenma! Come and warm up!," an familiar voice said ordering kenma.  

"Ok.." a monotone voice replied making you pull the door open and crash into the two boys. 

"What the-"

"KUROO KENMA surpriseee," you yelled smiling brightly at them. Kuroo's eyes widened at the sight of your all too familiar (H/C) hair and (E/C). He started grinning like crazy hugging you back while Kenma was just sitting there too stunned to say anything. Tsukishima was glaring at the sight of your too friendly gestures with them. 

"Ooo somebody is jelly," Hinata teased Tsukishima taking the chance. 

"I am not jealous shut up," Tsukishima replied bluntly as he got up to get some fresh air. 

"HEY HEY remember this photo?", Yamamoto asked taking out the photo where kuroo was holding you. 

"It's an accident!" You yelled while your face turn red making you run out of the gym.

"You should stop teasing her you know?" Kuroo told Yamamoto.

"OH COME ON" Yamamoto complained.

'So mean teasing me with that stupid photo' you pouted. You were so deep in thought you didn't recognize Tsukishima making you bump into him.

"(Y/N)...," Tsukishima was looking into your eyes now. You stood there getting lost into his golden eyes.

"U-um sorry I have to go-" you tried to walk the other way but he grab your hand tightening his grip on you.

"Why do you keep avoiding me," Tsukishima ask you with a glare.

"Well um-"

Before you could answer, you heard a car outside stopping near the gym.

"Hm? I wonder who is it..." you thought as you turn around to see the new comer. Your eyes widened as you notice the familiar color of your car and brand. 

"What does he want now," Kuroo mumbled under his breath. 

"(Y/N)! You can come back to tokyo we found a school willing to accept you and your stupid behavior. Well it's a boarding school for Ladies but that doesn't matter you will be out of this dump anyway," your father said, jogging towards you making the team shock. 

'A boarding school?' 

'and it's for only girl...?'

You looked down, knowing you can't do anything but to obey your father's order. Kuroo held you back knowing you would hate to go there. You father glared up him.

"Mr.Kuroo you know what I could do to your family. It's already in a bad situation..You wouldn't want to make it worst do you?", your father threatened.

Kuroo hesitated but then let you go mumbling a sorry afterwards. You give him a smile reassuring that it's fine because you knew no one couldn't stop your father's order nor your mother.

You took each steps thinking about the memories you had with them. You started thanking them for being nice and considerate to you in each steps. 

One

Thank you Sakura..

Two..

Thank you Yams...

You did it until you reach the last step. 

Fifteen

Thank you Tsu-

Before you even finish your thanking ritual you heard a stern and monotone voice from the gym door. "She's not going anywhere," he said squinting his eyes at your father.

"Yes she is," a female voice said from the car making you flinch. You knew who it was. It was no other then your mother who step out of the car. 

"Tsukishima Kei...Age..16.. Born on September 27...Height..188.3 cm (6' 2")...Interesting.. Family members...Older brother and mother?" she look up at him.

Tsukishima expression didn't changed he just stood there. "She's not coming because..because.."

He seemed to be having difficulty trying to make out the words. "She belong here..." he mumbled.

"Excuse me?" your mother glared at Tsukishima stepping forward. 

"Do you know what I could do to your family and anyone that is close to you? I could just kidnapped them or make them lose their job or-"

"She has a competition with a band," Tsukishima replied bodly. You were surprised but also grateful that Tsukishima actually listen to your conversation and also he was really brave to stand up to you but you knew it's not going to work. 

"Tsukishima it's fin-"

"It's not fine," he protested glaring at you.

"That's not important she doesn't want to be a singer anyway," your mother replied making your heart ache.

"What do you know what she wants? Do you even know what she likes or what she doesn't. She wants to be a singer and she doesn't care about your stupid lecture or money. She doesn't like boarding school nor the city. When she has friends that she is really close to you separated them from her. She has many people she love and cherish here. She is a talented person and all you had to do was waste her talent by telling her to fucking study those weird bullshit. She doesn't want to be a doctor ok? And also there is someone who love her so fucking much that he would do anything for her. Why don't you open your fucking eyes a bit and look around you blindass bitch," Tsukishima said making your eyes so fricking wide you thought he wasn't serious but here he was trash talking your mother. 

The other seem surprised too. "Very well...I will give her a chance if she doesn't become a successful women I will destroy your family," your mother threatened walking away. 

"Wow..I Tsukki that was so brave!" you told him hugging him without even noticing it.

"Um thanks.." he replied looking away. You could notice a faint red blush on his cheek.

"MhM i should be the one thanking you! Thank you so so much!" you told him smiling brightly. 

"Whatever get off me," he said pushing you.

"Hm soo meann," you pouted. Then you look at him with serious eyes. 

"Um about someone who loves me who is it?" you asked him slightly curious.

"Me" he answered bluntly.

"Are you kidding me?" you knew he was teasing you until he said.

"No" 

________________________________________________________________________________

Now I finally finish that shit now leave me alone. Have a good night/day/afternoon. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 23K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
117K 2.4K 21
Kozume Kenmi is Kenma's little sister, and just like her brother she loves volleyball. Though some events at Nekoma have her transferred into a new s...
257K 7.7K 32
You always have a good eye for observing people especially seeing their flaws on things they usually do. (L/n) (F/n), Nishinoya's cousin and a forme...
473K 12.7K 51
Y/n wasn't excepting this to happen... Becoming one of the manager of the Karasuno's volleyball team and dealing with a past crush. her life really...