gone. (draco malfoy)

By dracosmaingirl

"๐™ฐ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š, ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ." Y/n Whitmoore, daughter of well known purebloods... More

before reading!!
1 - new
2 - malfoy
3 - the sorting
4 - first day
5 - partners
6 - quidditch
7 - after party
8 - silence
9 - detention
10 - hogsmeade
11 - rain
12 - movie night
13 - halloween
14 - afraid
15 - stargazing
16 - hidden
17 - yours
18 - secrets
19 - special guest
20 - gone
21 - come back
22 - pretend
23 - forget
24 - break
25 - happy birthday
26 - please
27 - festive
28 - malfoy manor
29 - confused
30 - merry christmas
31 - snow
32 - see you soon
33 - different
34 - right behind you
35 - again
36 - the day after
37 - dance with me
38 - screw you
39 - not ready
40 - yule ball
41 - reverse
42 - why me?
43 - girls day
44 - truth
46 - i remember
47 - amortentia
48 - fears
49 - truth or dare
50 - they're here
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE !!
51 - without you
52 - on the run
53 - captured
54 - dead to me
55 - help
56 - return
57 - mistake
58 - goodmorning
59 - fixing us
60 - mistletoe
61 - it's you
62 - i'm sorry
63 - promise me
64 - nearing the end
65 - final battle part 1
66 - final battle part 2
67 - the end
1 year later...
2 years later...
happily ever after
final note !!

45 - please

20.5K 673 974
By dracosmaingirl

—————
Draco's POV
—————

I was sitting in my dorm, trying to do my Defense Against the Dark Arts homework, when there was a pounding knock on my door.

"Oh for Merlin's sake, who is it?!" I whined as the pounding became faster and more forceful.

I was actually being productive for once and there just had to be an interruption.

"Draco, it's Blaise. Open up!" He yelled, still pounding on the door relentlessly.

I groaned and got up to make my way to the door.

"What do you want," I whined as I opened the door to see Blaise looking petrified.

"Draco..." Blaise started, but I was annoyed so I cut him off.

"Fucking spit it out, Blaise. What is it?" I gritted through my teeth as he looked down at his shoes.

"It's Y/n...She's in the hospital wing." Blaise sighed as his eyes met mine.

I felt my heart drop.

I couldn't breathe.

"W-what happened?" I mumbled as I looked at him seriously.

He gulped and avoided my gaze. He seemed scared to tell me...was it really that bad?

"Blaise, what the fuck happened?!" I yelled, making him jump and look me in the eye.

I was getting anxious now, picturing her in a hospital bed. The image that was in my head was heartbreaking and I prayed it wasn't as bad as I though it was.

"She was with Luna...and she fell down a flight of stairs. She hit her head really hard..."

She what?

My breathing hitched in my throat as I went over all the possibilities in my head.

She hit her head... A concussion? Will she die? Will she be paralyzed? Disabled?

"And something else mate..." He sighed, his gaze looking more serious.

"Luna told her."

My jaw dropped as my hands began to shake.

What did she tell her?

As if he were reading my thoughts, Blaise sighed, "She knows you obliviated her."

I blinked hard, convinced this was all a bad dream.

Y/n wasn't hurt. She wasn't in the hospital wing. Luna didn't tell her. She doesn't know.

I felt my jaw clench as Blaise took another deep breath before he said something that made my chest tighten.

"She was trying to find you..."

It felt as if the walls were closing in on me. She got hurt, trying to find me.

Every time I tried to protect her, I just caused her to get more hurt.

"...and one more thing," he softly spoke, knowing how vulnerable I was in that moment.

"She knows you obliviated her, but she doesn't remember."

And with that, I pushed past Blaise and started running towards the hospital wing.

My chest was rising up and down as my breaths were heavily overwhelming me as the walls of the castle passed by.

What if she didn't make it?

What would I do?

She would've been gone without ever remembering me....remembering us.

As I was running, I made a promise to myself that if she...when she woke up, I would tell her everything.

I'd make her understand.

I'd make her remember.

When u finally reached the hospital wing, the sun had set and the night sky was dark. I knew it was last curfew, but I honestly didn't care.

All I cared about was getting to Y/n.

I pushed the door open and ran down the isle of beds, looking for her.

And there she was, lying down in the dark bed with her eyes closed.

I felt my heart shatter as I realized that this wasn't just a bad dream.

She was hurt, because of me. She hasn't woken up, because of me.

And she knows that I obliviated her and yet she still can't remember.

I ran over to her bed as tears started to fill my eyes. Seeing her in this condition was too much for me.

I knelt down beside her and held her warm hand in mine.

"Y/n, it's me, Draco." I whispered, rubbing my thumb over her hand softly.

She didn't answer.

"You need to wake up," I sighed as I brushed a strand of hair off her face, "Please."

The longer I waited there for her to wake up, the more I broke inside.

I couldn't bare the sight in front of me... she needed to wake up.

"Wake up!" I cried, squeezing her hand a bit more as a few tears fell down my face, "Fuck, why won't you wake up?!"

I layed my head on her stomach as I let out more cries, begging for her to wake up, to come back to me, but nothing worked.

She wasn't waking up.

As I sniffed away the tears, I stood up to look down at her and took a deep breath.

"Y/n, I promise when you wake up, and you will, I will never let you go again." I sighed, looking over her relaxed body.

"I was only trying to keep you safe...you mean everything to me. But, we need each other. Hell, maybe I'm being selfish. But I need you, and I know you need me too," I choked out, unable to keep my emotions in check, "So I need you to wake up now. Y-you just have to."

Her body was motionless except for the soft sound of her breathing. I felt my heart break more and more each minute I was there.

"Who's in there? It's past curfew!" Madam Pomfrey yelled from her office on the other side of the wing.

Fuck.

I leant down to kiss her on the forehead as I whispered, "Goodbye, love."

And with that that, I left.

—————
Y/n POV
—————

I felt numb.

All I could see was black. It seemed to go on forever and there was no noise.

I tried to move, but I couldn't.

What was happening to me?

Was I dead?

I fought to reach my hand out into the darkness, to see if it truly was just black, but I couldn't.

I felt helpless.

And then, my head started to ring as I felt a tingling sensation in my brain.

What the hell?

It felt static and it sped up until my whole brain was fuzzy with noise.

And then, I felt my eyes open.

When they snapped open, I couldn't see Hogwarts, all I saw was white.

Okay, now I'm definitely in heaven.

After a second, my brain seemed to pinch and a billion pictures came into view. They were more like memories, but I couldn't recognize them.

And then I realized, these were the memories I was obliviated of.

The memories of Draco and I...

"The bottle landed, Whitmoore. Finish your turn" he softly whispered into my ear and a chill went down my spine.

He looked back into my eyes as we inched closer to each other.

"Goodnight, Draco." I smiled and pushed his face out of the way as I made my way out of the party and up to the dorms.

When I looked back, Draco was still standing where I left him, obviously stunned while the rest of the group laughed and cheered.

I looked down at the ground for a moment before finally looking up to meet his gaze. "Draco would you like to dance with me?"

His smile dropped as he looked down shyly mumbling "I don't dance."

"But-"

He looked back up and laughed, "There's not even any music playing."

I shook my head and tried to laugh off my embarrassment. "That doesn't matter and forget it, it was a silly idea anyway."

His eyes softened when I said that and he suddenly took my hand and pulled me close to him. He put his hand on my waist and I put mine on his shoulder as we slowly started to drift back and forth.

"You fucking prick! Y-You...you used me." I choked out the words through tears as I looked at him with the coldest glare I could give.

And with that, I slapped him hard across the face and ran out of the pub.

"Y/n, wait!" He cried as he chased after me.

"Fucking wait!"

"I never meant to hurt you. That was all before I got know you, before I-"

"Enough, Draco. I can't go through this again." I sighed and watched as he lowered his head in defeat.

"Please come back. What do I have to do to make you come back to me?" He pleaded looking at me with saddened eyes.

"It's too late, Malfoy. This can't be fixed, I'm sorry." I sighed as I shut the door on him.

After a moment, I pulled away and let out a giggle, "What was that for?"

He smiled and pointed up to a mistletoe hanging above us.

"I was feeling festive."

"That depends," Draco sighed as he looked over at the fire, "Do you forgive me?"

He looked back over at me and in his eyes, I saw guilt and regret. My heart ached as I told him honestly, "I forgive you, Draco."

He smiled and brushed a strand of hair off of my face and tucked it away before asking, "Well then, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

I smiled, but decided to tease him by saying, "Eh I don't know, you're still a git."

His features hardened before I let out a giggle and told him, "I'd love to."

I tried to move, I tried to rip out of the spell, but I was stuck. I was screaming, but he couldn't hear me.

He gently held my face in his hand as he rubbed my cheek and a single tear dropped.

"I love you," he whispered as his broken eyes looked into mine.

I tried to move a muscle, or blink, or anything to show him that I could hear him and I love him too. I tried with all my might, but I couldn't. The spell was too strong.

He backed away a few steps, before closing his eyes and whispering, "obliviate."

I gasped as I regained focus of the room around me.

I was in he hospital wing.

I looked down at myself to see that my shirt had tear stains all over it...was somebody in here?

I blinked away the thought and immediately got off the bed, knowing what I had to do.

I felt extremely dizzy, so I took a pause to regain consciousness before running towards the Slytherin dorms.

—————
Draco's POV
—————

"This is all my fault..." I quietly scolded myself as I made my way back to my dorm.

She has to wake up. There's no other option.

When I reached the bathroom, I fell onto the sink, letting my sobs escape.

"You bloody idiot, what have you done?!" I cried as I looked at myself in the mirror.

I couldn't even recognize my own reflection. I looked like a mess. I looked like a monster.

I fell back into the sink, not being able to look at myself any longer until I heard the floor creak.

My head immediately shot up to look in the mirror and there she was, standing a few feet behind me.

"I remember."

—————

AHHHH OMG

also this chapter was super long haha, I hope you liked it!!

"gone." has a sequel called "saving us." & go add my other story "forever." :)

Also, thank you all so much for all of your kind words🥺 I love you guys

next chapter will be up today!!

please vote🖤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

252K 9.6K 74
"There's nothing to risk." "To ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ is to ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ด." Draco Malfoy x Reader FanFiction (6 + 7 year, Lightening Era) All characters belong to: J.K...
1.5M 39.9K 72
Y/n L/n was a quiet girl, she liked to keep her circle small. She came from a wealthy family. Her parents were both Slytherin, so naturally she was s...
8.5M 236K 100
โ›And do you know what's the stupidest thing about this?โœ said Draco and made an aggressive step towards me. โ›That after all this,โœ he grasped my fore...
628 23 7
"Perhaps we may have the same fate as our fathers." โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต โ” Aurora Black's parents died when she was a baby leaving Narcissa...