The Author Who Became A Villa...

By notwhippedhours

Hyejin gets sucked into her own book she has written. There she became the villainess of her book who is dest... More

Arc 1: Chapter 1
Arc 1: Chapter 2
Arc 1: Chapter 3
Arc 1: Chapter 4
Arc 1: Chapter 5
Arc 1: Chapter 6
Arc 1: Chapter 7
Arc 1: Chapter 8
Arc 1: Chapter 9
Arc 1: Chapter 10
Arc 1: Chapter 11
Arc 1: Chapter 12
Arc 1: Chapter 13
Arc 1: Chapter 14
Arc 1: Chapter 15
Arc 1: Chapter 16
Arc 1: Chapter 17
Arc 1: Chapter 18
Arc 1: Chapter 19
Arc 1: Chapter 20
Arc 1: Chapter 21
Arc 2: Chapter 22
Arc 2: Chapter 23
Arc 2: Chapter 24
Arc 2: Chapter 25
Arc 2: Chapter 26
Arc 2: Chapter 27
Arc 2: Chapter 28
Arc 2: Chapter 29
Arc 2: Chapter 30
Arc 2: Chapter 31
Arc 2: Chapter 32
Arc 2: Chapter 33
Arc 2: Chapter 34
Arc 2: Chapter 35
Arc 2: Chapter 36
Arc 2: Chapter 37
Arc 2: Chapter 38
Arc 2: Chapter 39
Arc 2: Chapter 40
Arc 3: Chapter 41
Arc 3: Chapter 43
Arc 3: Chapter 44
Arc 3: Chapter 45
Arc 3: Chapter 46
Arc 3: Chapter 47
Extra 1
Arc 3: Chapter 48
Arc 3: Chapter 49
Arc 3: Chapter 50
Arc 3: Chapter 51
Arc 3: Chapter 52
Arc 3: Chapter 53
Arc 3: Chapter 54
Arc 3: Chapter 55
Arc 3: Chapter 56
Arc 3: Chapter 57
Arc 3: Chapter 58
Arc 3: Chapter 59
Arc 3: Chapter 60
Arc 3: Chapter 61
Arc 3: Chapter 62
Arc 3: chapter 63
Arc 4: Chapter 64
Arc 4: Chapter 65
Arc 4: Chapter 66
Arc 4: Chapter 67
Arc 4: Chapter 68
Arc 4: Chapter 69
Arc 4: Chapter 70
Arc 4: Chapter 71
Arc 4: Chapter 72
Arc 4: Chapter 73
Arc 4: Chapter 74
Arc 4: Chapter 75
Arc 4: Chapter 76
Arc 4: Chapter 77
Arc 4: Chapter 78
Arc 4: Chapter 79
Arc 4: Chapter 80
Arc 4: Chapter 81
Arc 4: Chapter 82
Arc 4: Chapter 83
Arc 4: Chapter 84
Arc 4: Chapter 85
Arc 4: Chapter 86
Arc 4: Chapter 87
Arc 4: Chapter 88
Arc 4: Chapter 89
Arc 4: Chapter 90
Arc 4: Chapter 91
Arc 4: Chapter 92
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Q&A Session~ Part 1
Q&A Session~ Part 2
Author's Note
Character Art

Arc 3: Chapter 42

21.9K 1.1K 100
By notwhippedhours

"I can bring Elenor back to her room." Richard suggested as they returned back to the manor.

"It is alright my lord. I am Milady's butler so I will be taking care of her. If you will excuse me." Alec bowed before easily carrying Elenor back to her room.

"Alright.."

Alec entered Elenor's room and delicately placed her down on the bed. He carefully removed her makeup and cleaned her face with warm water. Making a mental note to himself to prepare a drink for her headache the next day. He stared at her before sighing. He knew this would happen and even when he did try to prevent it, it didn't work out.

Alec was about to leave when he felt something pulling his coat. Gazing down at the fingers that held onto his coat, he turned to Elenor who had one eye open.

"Are you going to leave..?" she asked faintly.

Alec nodded and began to slowly pry her fingers away from him but she held on.

"Could you...stay until I fall asleep again?" she murmured, gazing down at the floor.

"..."

"I..I don't feel like being alone right now.."

"Are you sure you want me here?" Alec spoke in a whisper, carefully bringing a small chair over to the side of the bed.

Elenor nodded. "Yeah. I like your company."

Alec's lips twitched, "Then..I will be here until you fall asleep, Elenor."

"Haha thank you Alec." Elenor softly laughed before shutting her eyes.

"I'm...glad to have you..with me.." Elenor trailed off, falling into a deep slumber.

Alec didn't get out of his seat. He went on and touched her hair, pushing it away from her face. A tender smile made its way up to his face as he ever so gently touched her lashes which trembled.

"Me too..I'm glad as well." he whispered, planting a kiss on her fingertips before finally leaving her room.

-

Elenor woke up with a massive headache that she could barely get out of her bed. She didn't remember anything up until she danced with her brother. Her memory of last night was quite faint and trying to remember about it caused her even more pain.

"I already told you not to drink so much." Alec lectured as he came in with a drink to help soothe her headache.

Elenor didn't even have energy to roll her eyes at him and drank whatever he prepared for her. She continued to lay in bed, only moving when she had to change out of her dress since she didn't last night.

"I haven't drank in such a long time okay?" she grumbled trying to defend herself for her mistake.

Elenor buried her face into her pillow, "Can I just stay in here the whole day today?" she asked, her voice muffled.

She heard some rustling sounds before a voice spoke, "Unfortunately, his highness has decided to visit."

"...How long has he been waiting."

"About more than an hour."

"Ask him to leave then,"

"Elenor!" Lloyd burst into her room without warning.

"Speak of the devil.." she sighed, opening one eye at him.

"I have been patiently waiting so you can't just kick me out!!" Lloyd protested, walking over to her bed.

Elenor looked away, burying her face into the pillow once more. "You were the one who came. I didn't ask."

"But I know you want to hear what happened last night!"

Elenor clicked her tongue, annoyed by the fact that he was spot on. She slowly got up and lazily looked at him. She crossed her legs and waved her hand.

"So what happened?"

Lloyd began telling her everything that happened. Elenor attentively listened to him, nodding once in a while to show she was still listening to every detail he told her. Alec poured the two of them a cup of tea and stayed in the room, not leaving once.

"Do you like her?" Elenor decided to cut to the chase.

Lloyd smiled and shrugged, "I can't say I don't but it's too early to say,"

Elenor nodded in agreement, "Yes I agree with you. She sounds lovely though."

"She is! I think you will get along with her very well."

"Hm..maybe,"

"It's not, maybe it's definitely!"

Elenor chuckled at Lloyd's positive outlook and nodded. She wasn't quite sure if she truly would be able to get along with her protagonist. A small part of her fears that when she is close to the protagonist, she might put her in danger and get the blame for it.

The world was following the story. Only her and Alec weren't.

Elenor glanced over at Alec. Maybe he will follow the story soon. Maybe the world will force him to follow the story like how she wrote it. And if he soon follows the story once again, she will die in his hands.

But for now there were no signs of him following the story flow and she hopes it stays that way. Alec glanced over at Elenor.

"Is something the matter milady?"

She shook her head, taking a sip of her tea. "Nothing."

This time, she glanced at Lloyd who was drinking his tea. What if he began to distance himself from her once he thinks she could have endangered the protagonist? Elenor didn't know if she could handle that. Not when she finally had another friend in this world.

Elenor rubbed the teacup with her index finger. Perhaps it was the safer option to not become friends with Rosina, the protagonist. She will just watch over them unfold their romance. Just like how she wrote it. She won't disturb them and only look from a safe distance.

"Alec," Elenor called out, placing her cup down.

Alec poured more tea into it before responding to her, "Yes milady."

"Could you please leave the room? I need to discuss something with Lloyd. Privately."

Alec briefly glanced over at Lloyd before turning his attention back at Elenor. He nodded and bowed.

"Very well. Please excuse me." Alec proceeded to leave the room, not forgetting to glance at Elenor one last time before shutting the door shut.

"What's so important that you needed to kick your own butler out?" Lloyd asked, amused at this new development.

She rolled her eyes before speaking. "Is it possible for a fallen household to get back up?"

Lloyd tilt his head to the side, confused by her question.

"A baron's household. If there is a real legitimate heir for it, can they take back everything that was theirs?"

Lloyd paused and thought about her question before slowly nodding. "Certainly it is possible...though it will be a bit tricky to be successful like previously."

Elenor nodded at his answer, her mood lifting up more. "I see, that's good."

Lloyd narrows his eyes, "Why are you suddenly asking? Did you find a legitimate heir for a household?"

"Yes I did."she answered swiftly.

"..What?" Lloyd didn't expect her quick answer.

"I said I did. I found the legitimate heir for a household that fell into ruins." Elenor folded her arms and sighed.

"However I still have to find more information before I can properly confirm and try to give them the title."

"What's the name of the household?"

"Baron Cullingford."

"Baron Cullingford? Didn't they all die due to an incurable illness?"

"Yes but their son is still alive and well. He is the sole heir of that household."

Lloyd leaned back on the chair and tapped his chin lightly, "I think their house is still there with their name on it."

Elenor's eyes brightened up. Excitedly, she leaned closer, "Really?!"

He nodded, "Yes so if their son is able to confirm his identity as the Baron Cullingford's son, he will be able to take back everything that was theirs including the title."

Hearing this made Elenor even more excited. Her smile grew wider and she thought of being able to help Alec become a Baron.

"Thank you." Elenor thanked Lloyd who smiled and shook his head.

"No need to thank me. I'm helping out a friend so it isn't a big deal."

Elenor lightly laughed. "Then in return if you need anything just tell me. I'll try my best to help you as well."

Lloyd soon left after that. Elenor saw him out before she headed back to her bed since her head was still pounding because of how much she drank the day before.

"What did you talk about with his highness?" Alec asked as he tidied her room up.

Elenor who was lying on her bed again, took a small peek over at Alec before looking back up at her ceiling.

"Some stuff."

Elenor knew Alec wouldn't pry into it if she vaguely told him about something. He respected her and so did she. She turned her gaze back to him again. His figure was elegant and graceful. A butler with such polished skills. Becoming a noble wouldn't be hard for him since he was skillful in almost everything Elenor could think of.

She was happy that she was able to fulfill something she promised herself when she came into this world. The promise of giving Alec a better life and the happiness he deserved. She's going to help him take back his household and everything that was supposed to be his.

Elenor had a bitter smile on her face. Albeit, she wanted him to become a Baron, she still wanted him as her exclusive butler. It was a selfish thing to think about but she couldn't help wish for it. Her life as Elenor since a year ago, she has always been with him. Thinking about him not being with her every day made her mood gloomy. Her heart felt heavy every time she thought about it.

It was selfish thinking. She was being selfish. And she disliked that.

Elenor heaved out a loud sigh which caught Alec's attention. Stopping whatever he was doing, he made his way over to her.

"Is there something wrong?"

Elenor was about to reassure him that nothing was wrong but stopped herself from doing so. She stared at him for a good amount before speaking up what she wanted to say.

"..If...you were able to become a noble..would you like that?"

Alec kept silent and gazed at her. Elenor played around with her fingers, pretending as if she wasn't on edge as she waited for his answer.

"If I was able to become a noble, would I like it?" he asked again.

Elenor nodded.

"Yes, if I could become a noble. I would like that."

Alec's answer was expected yet it sullen her mood even more. She pressed her face into her pillow even further. She knew he would say that but she did wish he said he would be by her side instead.

Feeling a bit down now, Elenor decided to take a nap to ignore her problems and emotions she was feeling. In a blink of an eye, she fell asleep while Alec continued to tidy up her room.

When she woke up again it was already in the evening so she cleaned herself up before heading over to the dining hall to have dinner with her family. After dinner, she headed back to her room and fell asleep again. She didn't feel like dealing with anything at the moment.

'As always sleeping is the best thing.'

---

Author's note: not at me always updating at a weird timing (#`-_ゝ-) its 3am here asdfghjkl, i should sleep like elenor has been doing huhu

elenor: finally, alcohol!!

alec: no

elenor: (っ °Д °;)っ!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 16.4K 59
"I want our engagement to be annulled,your highness" I'm just a simple girl in the modern world who died and was reincarnated in the world of the fan...
8.8K 293 58
Best friends is what they are. As his friend steps into a life he's tried to avoid, Shin had no choice but to follow. After all, he did make a promis...
212K 9.2K 18
Oriana was an assassin, yep another assassin sucked into a fantasy world where she was already pregnant with a demon lords child. The demon lord held...
1M 35.8K 35
When Primrose, an average everyday girl, walks home in the rain, she spots a kitten sitting in the middle of the road and a truck approaching at high...